Attached: wd.png (618x318, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

so
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LEAVE WILLOW ALONE

what happened

Lol

Do midges need to use special keyboards that accommodate their stumpy fingers

The funniest thing to do to Warwick Davis and his family would be to kidnap him, and construct an elaborate midget village in a warehouse where he and his family could live in an appropriately sized home custom built for their various deformities. A peaceful place with all sorts of midget sized attractions and places to visit: a midget supermarket with small food stuffs and a midget car lot with little midget cars and a midget bar with tiny beer and shot glasses and liquor bottles.

Then once they’ve realized they can’t escape and have settled in, I would begin coming into the midget village at night dressed like a Kaiju monster and begin destroying their midget sized world, building by building, piece by piece. I would give them midget sized conventional appliances and whatnot to potentially Macguyver into possible defenses. I would of course crush any possible defense they could imagine with my normal sized feet.

They would be powerless to stop me, and I could finally experience my lifelong dream of watching all hope leave a man, a man I break by continuous, world ending torment. As his tiny hands reached toward their artificial sun set against the ceiling of what is only one ordinary sized warehouse, but to them their entire midget world, he would beg for his midget god to save him. I would answer his wailing cry with a declaration: But Warwick, I am your god now.

Post the pasta.

They just type from their phone in portrait mode.

Attached: D6Tjn3qX4AEhzlZ.jpg:large.jpg (640x1136, 92K)

People were shitposting about him, there's some copypasta about attacking him and he didn't realise the internet is serious business and is now impotently attempting to take legal recourse against anonymous posters on Yea Forums.

turns out, little midge fellow knocking about

How do they get signal tho they’re not tall enough to catch the microwaves

>thinking the infamous hacker Yea Forums will respond to a midge

How often does Yea Forums report people? If I've said something offensive can I get arrested?

They only care about pizza because they can be held liable and bomb threats. If someone posts a threat, the whole site will come to a hault(don't know if you've ever seen the site become non-responsive) and they'll get anything from that user/hand it over to the FBI.

Anything else is fair game, including midgets

I ain't reading that shit nigga

why is it telling me every image is 404’d when I click on them right now?

>"NOOOOOOOOOOO!"
>"THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING, I'M IN CHARGE HERE"
>"B-B-B-BUT I BLOCKED YOU ON TWITTER!"
>"NOOOOOO EMPEROR ANONIUS I BEG YOU!"
>"HAVE MERCYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!"

Attached: Die you fucking Midge scum.jpg (669x480, 57K)

It's happening to everyone, nigger. It is frustrating though.

you people are horrible

Attached: warwick davis hate.jpg (863x791, 52K)

Ive noticed that without the https:// in front of the link you can view images, but when its on the images 404. They are trying to force people to not use so they can be tracked easier

Based and Redpilled.

i for one am rooting for warwick here

Well, then leave Yea Forums

based matt

t. midget

I got hit with this as well
I can't make threads anymore
It's a scheme to sell gold accounts

How tall is hiroshimoot?

rooting for him to get out of that anons basement so he doesn’t have to keep fucking his daughter? Me too, that guy took it a little far

Attached: 1563539624647.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

You’re missing out friend.

direct threats that are specific and cp are the only things you don't think this site runs on profits from advertisers i hope

well then you're lost

You should it was 8/10

every time

Attached: 1448383598806.jpg (340x340, 22K)

And he's asking why you fat asshole

You're right. I just tested.

If by something offensive you mean like posting CP or making a specified bomb threat — yes, you can get FBI’d for that

If you mean offensive as in typing the N-word — no

Attached: 1524348607161.gif (150x200, 1.07M)