Affleck is a legit great director and he doesn't get enough credit for it. Gone Baby Gone and Argo are both 9/10 kinos...

Affleck is a legit great director and he doesn't get enough credit for it. Gone Baby Gone and Argo are both 9/10 kinos. If he has directed DCEU instead of Hack Snyder it would have turned out much better

Is there any hope still of a batman movie directed, written by, and starring him?

Attached: IMG_7618.jpg (480x640, 27K)

It's gross! Racist!

Say what u want but Affleck was the bomb in Phantoms yo

Seething kikes still assmad about the time Affleck gave two Zionist Jews a taste of their own hypocrisy

>If he has directed DCEU instead of Hack Snyder it would have turned out much better
>bring my own writer that changes multiple scenes
yeah bro lets have him direct another Live by Night

Attached: let ben win.png (596x506, 160K)

Ben should go back to making Bostonian Crime Kino

I don't give a shit about capeshit but Gone Baby Gone was great and both Argo and The Town were decent

He only agreed to do capeshit because he believed in Snyder's vision. They're on the side, which is why he quit after joss-tice league.

Fuck off Jason

Phantoms like a muthafucka

Yeah that's what happened.

>Gone Baby Gone and Argo are both 9/10 kinos.
No they’re not.

for sure wasn't because Zach left and he couldn't rewrite more shit for himself like he wanted to

Gone Baby Gone is a safe, horrible, two out of ten movie released right after the financial crash of 2007 to reinvigorate the economy.

Let's be honest, Ben Affleck's films are boring, forgettable flicks that are, at the very least, technically well realised and adequately scripted. They're essentially cheap, digestible short stories brought to film. There's no ambition there, no real lingering appeal. If you're not in the game to create classics from the very start, you shouldn't be in the game at all. You might as well sell your soul to some half-rate Disney remake factory. The only reason you, yes you, OP, pretend to now like Ben Affleck, is because he was the star in your latest, greatest brooding batguy bonanza. The critical and financial failure of said film(s), the studio meddling, the hype marketing and masturbatory online discourse have warped your pathetic and fragile mind so much that you've retroactively declared yourself a fan of Ben Affleck's prior limp efforts just so you can pine away at the thought of the hypothetical realities where Ben Affleck was in fact, the director, of grizzled Batboy, big-chin detective wannabe. How pitiful. But even if that reality were our own, and those films were good, or even great, they'd still ultimately be mere shallow echoes puckering along the waves of the greatest superhero films of all time, directed by the greatest director ever to wind up working in some two-bit place like Hollywood.

Attached: Perhaps the greatest filmmaker of all time.jpg (969x1045, 141K)

Attached: ben winning.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

this but unironically

Attached: nVgL08z.jpg (1034x1599, 245K)

Affleck's face always reminds me of Dane Cook, and his credibility then immediately crumbles in my mind every time

>Is there any hope still of a batman movie directed, written by, and starring him?
Clashing egos between him and WB caused the DCEU to implode. He'll never play Batman again.

Attached: 1535579743360.jpg (600x600, 195K)

GBG is really underrated, it came out in a really good year (TWBB, No Country, Jesse James) but I can't think of many modern detective stories that compare.

gone baby gone was good, everything else is trash

as opposed to an illegitimate great actor? think before you post

Accountant 2
WHEN

Kek