What is the worst scene in the last decade?

What is the worst scene in the last decade?

Attached: 1508378027503.webm (960x400, 2.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gCKhktcbfQM
youtu.be/HcNrI-L5TAs
youtube.com/watch?v=ORCKfVZ6ekw
youtu.be/IYTrJO7S5lc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Dregging up 80's schlock
It looks to me very much like a significant section of the public, mostly man children, having given up on attempting to understand the reality they are actually living in, have instead reasoned that they might at least be able to comprehend the sprawling, meaningless, but at-least-still-finite ‘universe’ presented by the MCU. I would also observe that it is, potentially, culturally catastrophic to have the ephemera of a previous century squatting possessively on the cultural stage and refusing to allow this surely unprecedented era to develop a culture of its own, relevant and sufficient to its times.

That scene was great, why did you post that?

He makes this thread like 5 times a week.

Attached: d834ne8q.jpg (1000x581, 65K)

Huh, its my first time seeing this

Attached: Family-in-Roma.jpg (738x369, 24K)

I have seen it several times already.

Guess I don't browse Yea Forums as much as I thought

but it's a pretty good scene

>I FRIGGING LOVE LUBEZKI’S CINEMATOGRAPHY

Attached: F32ABC8F-8A1F-4348-862B-6D60E3CA0097.png (454x520, 13K)

It wasn't shot by Lubezki.
This film wasn't that great.

As is mine

The editing oof

Attached: 58756259-7CCB-4B90-ADEF-9269AF9289DB.jpg (1748x1285, 68K)

What movie?

Bohemian Rhapsody

youtube.com/watch?v=gCKhktcbfQM

He's getting very efficient at this.

Please

Attached: 1551206753316.webm (900x376, 2.9M)

>pick random MCU/capeshit flick
>pick random scene

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 44K)

It was shot by... Cuaron. And it earned him an Oscar.

This, post the airport fight scene

youtu.be/HcNrI-L5TAs
What were they thinking?

god i just fucking hate CGI so much

Attached: aiportraits_1563560048.jpg (1024x512, 61K)

How about the retarded Gosling reaction face you idiots keep posting whenever a hot girl pic is posted

post the coin scene

Is this real? I should visit doctor.

is that a videogame

This fucking video haunted me for a week the first time i saw it mentioned on Yea Forums, first off, theres nothing wrong with it, or so i thought, but some anons on that thread had issues with the smirk and the "nevermind" and when i saw it i coudn't stop laughing, i tried to understand what was wrong with it what kind of moron would think there was something wrong with it but in my philosophical quest i would end up tripping and laughing at it, except i was in public and everyone kept staring at me, i was trying really hard not to laugh, but i kept failing.

Correct
Honestly i tried watching MCU shit i coudn't, its just too fucking bad

>if I pull that condom off, will you die?

>hmmm over the last ten years?
>I wonder what movies came out after 2000 that I really dislike
>Wait...
>Realize how far 2019 is from the millenium
Fuuuuuuuccccckkkkk

That was bad actually noticed it in the cinema and i'm blind as fuck to these things.

I'm pretty sure it's something in Last Jedi.

Nah gotta be from nu/Ghostbusters

The new MIB is also incredibly horrendous.

Is this from the original LotR trilogy??

>Though I wouldn't call it a war exactly. That suggests both sides stand an equal chance of winning

Attached: emamfrost.jpg (1373x565, 84K)

>that PS2 fight in Black Panther
>that airport fight green screen
>that IM2 climax battle with the drones
>that Thor fight with that metal giant
And my personal favorite.

youtube.com/watch?v=ORCKfVZ6ekw

It's a toss up between super leia and fucking hyperspace ram just because of all the lore ass rape it did

Hobbit 3 extended cut. Still better than capeshit.

I literally remember this section from one of the LOTR games on ps2

Maybe some capeshit, but the 2nd and 3rd Hobbits are nearly unwatchable.

2nd hobbit is actually thematically and stylistically similar enough to the rest of the franchise. 3rd hobbit is a clusterfuck of MCU-tier proportions. Ill give you that. However Id still rather watch Hobbit 3 over any MCU flick.

This game was pure KINO

Attached: Lotr RTOK.jpg (720x1000, 136K)

Gotta be Super Leia from The Last Jedi or the strong wymyn scene from Engame. Cringed at both

I still maintain this had the best combat system in any game ever

It's amazing how the original LOTR trilogy has better CGI than films made in this decade.

Attached: gamecube hobbit.webm (1920x800, 1.52M)

Please stop saying shit like this. The Hobbit in 60fps HFR in the cinema was the best CGI since Avatar. Nothing comes close. But ofcourse people like you watch a 720p rip on a 17 inch laptop and then boldly proclaim how CGI is getting worse. Its not. In fact CGI is reaching incredible levels of realism. The Apes trilogy was incredibly, the Hobbit set the bar higher and hopefully Avatar 2 will change the status quo in terms of cinema technology.

The real complaint, which I agree with, is that CHEAP CGI outsourced to China/India (Marvel films and trash derivatives like Alita) give you the impression of CGI decreasing.

Yes, really enjoyed it. Ome of these days I'm gonna play it again on pc. From what I heard recently, you can run the emulated version and play from start to finish but the only issue was a few sizing errors of text blocks due to forcing it to widescreen resolution that it didn't originally have before.

Attached: jw.webm (640x360, 1.43M)

omg john wick is the greatest KEANU :OOOO

60fps was worst idea ever. It made whole movie unwatchable for me. I would leave cinema but than i would have to wait 3 hours for rest of car.

>suppressors make gunshots totally silent

Attached: 1563366598987.jpg (539x442, 38K)

They actually addressed this in the new movie by explaining that it's all some grand conspiracy and the people surrounding john wick were all actors.

Hard disagree on that bud, Hobbit 2 has some of the worst shit in the franchise. 3 is probably worse, but at least it sort of goes somewhere.
>Tauriel
>Tauriel and boy toy dwarf smoldering romance
>Legolas
>Barrel scene
>Stephen Fry and his butt boy's entire laketown story
>40 minutes of Smaug chasing the dwarves with zero payoff

I'd watch any of the phase 1 marvel movies before

you post one first, faggot

??????????????????????
>Wick would still have been firing real bullets

Right but literally everyone else in the scene are assassins pretending not to notice there's a gunfight going on, basically.

Was 2 the one that had Galadriel throwing a hadoken

no fucking way
tell me this is eddited

>Disallowing a generational identity to form by latching onto an older but fully realized identity can be damaging.
There. I said it without all that ‘PeRsOnALiTy’.

Possibly? 2 either has that scene, or it has Gandalf fighting the Ring Wraith boys and ends with him realizing Sauron is the big bad, and then 3 is where they rescue him, but the whole sub plot is honestly a blur in my memory

You think that’s bad?
youtu.be/IYTrJO7S5lc

great game *sips

wtf I thought were supposed to hate this movie

This was franchise killing bad

Pretty sure slurping all that semen daily is bad for your health.

This scene was pure cringe

Got your cringe here

Attached: Strong independent woman.webm (640x360, 2.86M)

any 5 minutes from the third act of that film, OP

Of course it had to be black and muscular

Thanks asshole, you just killed Rutger Hauer

they do this in all forms of media though
all gunshots are way off, not just "suppressed" ones
no one wears any ear protection and 100s of shots do nothing

Then why the fuck didn't they shoot him as well? Seems like a desperate cope situation by the director.

>women
they have to be stopped

Something about contracts and honor and being excommunicated but also not.
The scene is dumb and the everyone is assassins thing is a theoretical retcon.
The real intention of the scene is that the guns are completely silent and all the civilians are unaware.

OMG UR BREATHTAKING UGGGGUUUUUU~

Attached: 1560254089306.png (594x582, 41K)

Only good scene in the entire movie

This only proves that both RDJ and Tom Holland are great actors.

Still hype for Cyberpunk 2077 fuck the nigs

This is such boomer cringe...

that scene in Her when Joakino has phone sex with some random broad and she starts talking about her cat or something. what the fuck even was that scene? was it supposed to be funny?

Attached: Huffington Post’s Editorial Board Is Made Entirely Of Privileged White Women.jpg (800x445, 52K)

Think he sleeps in the same bed with his aunt?

It's about the degeneracy of relationships and sex in the future world and it's a good scene, keep up

Here's a (you) that you want so bad

Pleb filter

god fucking damn does that look like shit, glad i didnt bother watching any of the hobbit movies, even though i love the book

as if the movie didn't already make that point 100x better with the main character's job being to write fake greeting cards to people. the scene was pure comic relief and it was horrible. suits the movie quite well though, as the whole thing is shit.

Your opinion is absolute nigger trash. Also check em, let's make this whole conversation dubs

i will maintain the opinion that Her is the most overrated movie until the day i die. watch anything else with Joaquin if you want a better movie