Oh damn

Oh damn..

Attached: FB_IMG_1563971314370.jpg (1080x1080, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/e/slang/based/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Still had better writing than GoT

Fake news. She didn't have a baby

>baby isnt black

Attached: 1527537388654.jpg (1280x720, 113K)

That's the new Teletubbies sun baby, not her baby. I am still watching the show.

This, was a misunderstanding
The picture was of the old sun baby with the new one they cast

The only thing more cringe than black people pretending to be witty on twitter is white people pretending to be black people pretending to be witty on twitter. Normalfags literally make me want to go on a fucking rampage.

How has the lore changed since the show first started?

Life is precious, user.

I'm not watching it.

>when the sun hits the wall

Based.

They turned one of them gay.

>watching teletubbies when Boohbah kino exists

Attached: image.png (625x500, 660K)

I thought purple was always gay

I remember when my friends in elementary school beat the absolute shit out of me when they found out I watched the Teletubbies. I couldn't even walk for a week.

she is english thats why.
only americans have black babies

Uh, nice friends you got there.

are you accusing the people in OP's of actually being white?

i watched a few clips of this and i feel high

Black people are retarded.

Reminder that “based” as a term has origins in niggerspeak.

man I missed out on Powerpuff Girls as a kid because I thought it was for girls and would wreck my status in school which peaked in 5th grade

Those kind of experiences are what make you a man.

the teletubbies reminds me of when my parents were still together and I wasn't a nihilist

Niggers are so base.

Gonna need some detail on that based boy

Have sex you pitiful incel

not in the way that Lil B used it. it's meant to be short for "basehead", basically a waste or a drug addict. he re-appropriated it so that it had good connotations.

>Based is a slang term that originally meant to be addicted to crack cocaine (or acting like you were), but was reclaimed by rapper Lil B for being yourself and not caring what others think of you—to carry yourself with swagger
Literally first search result
dictionary.com/e/slang/based/

LIL B IS BLACK

Lil B is above colour.

No, Lil B is Based

pretty sure they called it base head or whatever not based the d wasn't a thing until recent

this but unironically

boooooooo-baaaaaaahhhhhh

Being base born means you're a fucking peasant so it's appropriate every time blacks call themselves based.

basically no ""blacks"" do this. It's used exclusive by white nerds on Yea Forums.

this was on tv years ago and my gfs cat came running in seen it on tv got really interested in it, It usually ignores the the tv but this time It had a shocked look and was perched up against the screen looking around and following the characters and looking behind the tv if they walked off screen, we thought it was funny and cute until the cat started getting more panicked and darted around the room until jumping onto my lap and vomited on my groin

It wouldn't come back into the room if this show was on the tv

Attached: 1498236292221.png (850x682, 133K)

catpilled

There are no white people on Yea Forums. we all migrated during the exodus to a better site. Yea Forums is deteriorating precisely because everyone here is black or mexican or part of that weird asian masculinity cult. As more non white countries get internet infrastructure it will only get worse. Segregation of the internet is the only way to preserve some decent fucking discussion. Once again japan has the right idea.

Japan has internet segregation?

>24
>having a child
Wasting your youth like that...

A baby who 'ad a baby?

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 6K)

I've been dreaming of having a premium internet ssrvice that Brazilians and homeless schizophrenics don't have access to. or maybe a more realistic option is for websites to offer premium versions which have better features and a seperate comment/forum section.

I'm pretty sure you can't post on most japanese imageboards unless you got a vpn/jap ip address and also a lot of their online games have jap only servers that gaijin can't even join.

paygated forums have been a thing since the late 90s

It would be nice if the deep web was inhabited by only white nerds who care about privacy but the majority of people who use it are spanish speaking pedos who can't even type american. It would have to be behind some paywall I guess.

kek maybe try some understanding

Attached: aahh.jpg (480x360, 16K)

who hurt you?

Me :)
You're next

>facebook image of a screenshot of niggers talking on twitter
BASED

yes I know. I want all websites to use the same model. or if there was a way to have a second internet, that would be good too.

MODS

They’re all tinky winky.

sag

Then how is old is the original baby now?

We use it ironically

;_;

Old enough to breed

Whys he look like an uncircumcised dick

Too many babies

Attached: austin.jpg (657x312, 36K)

Old enough to sneed

thank you for calling them out. its the same fucks who do leftypol shit all day

old enough to masturbate but watched teletubbies anyways. i had no right

Imagine what his life would be like if he didn't have friends like this.

why can't Americans stop thinking about black people

The language barrier alone is a powerful means of segregation.