I am the liquor

>I am the liquor

Attached: john-dunsworth1.jpg (1000x563, 242K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WdlIKy2lJ_g
youtube.com/watch?v=AAOOKh5XAIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it still hurts

stop drinking

Season 1-7 and the movies.

youtube.com/watch?v=WdlIKy2lJ_g

The liquor's calling the shots now Randy

Why was Trailer Park Boys as good as it was?

well written characters, great dialogue, didn't try too hard

His daughter was great in Hobo with a Shotgun. What happened?

it's pretty much an adult version of Ed Edd & Eddy

It used to be the best show on television. It became soulless with the Netflix seasons.

Is it any good after the hash driveway or should i just quit?

Fuck you, I drink in memory of him

hit the nail on the head there bud

I saw a live show with lahey and randy. Won't be able to do that again rip

Refer to for the seasons that were good/great. After that it gets pretty shit because Netflix. Although I did enjoy season 9, Leslie Dancer is hilarious

I’ve never considered this, but holy fuck.

you mean Private Dancer

Is it true that Netflix only picked up the show under condition that they would include a woman of color? That hambeast lesbian is the worst addition to any show ever

Wich seasons are Netflix trash?

The season finale of 9 is fucking hilarious and kino, I don't care what anybody says. That reveal and his rampage make me laugh.
I have no way of knowing that since I'm not a Netflix executive but their agenda is pretty blatantly obvious so make your own assumptions. To be fair, that season of Barb and her bitch squad of hambeast lesbian and asshole tranny didn't paint them in a positive light at all.

Netflix seasons were okay, had some pretty good moments
youtube.com/watch?v=AAOOKh5XAIY

Swazey Express is great

>The Motel can't stay at the motel

>hambeast lesbian and asshole tranny didn't paint them in a positive light at all

Apparently the mere inclusion was enough to get past Netflix ai script filters which presumably checks for certain adjectives and trait descriptions.

>ai script filters
Bro cmon do you really believe this shit?

As soon as I saw that fat lesbian character I dropped it.

If amazon has ai that helps writing scripts and outline plot details and pacing why is it hard to believe that the same software could check scripts for possible flaws, not only of pacing, continuity and such but also ideological parameters?

Yeah, season 10 is easily the worst season of all. It really pissed me off that Barb and her goons never got any comeuppance for their terrible treatment of Lahey and general assholery that season. I mean, isn't the point of every season that the dumbass illegal or shithead stuff every character gets up to winds up biting them in the ass eventually by the end of the season?

Minorities are exempt from that rule you fucking white male

Sure I can accept that there are programs the Netflix execs use to filter acceptable and unacceptable stuff out of proposed shows, but you really think that not one real person actually read the scripts and okayed them?

good thing they never show up again

Attached: 1541208520479.jpg (827x640, 83K)

I'm still mad that they ruined Don by making him Donna permanently. Don was a legitimately good character and had good chemistry with Randy and Lahey, and it created a great trio to face off against the Boys. Then they had to ruin his feel-good goofy weirdo vibe by turning him into a selfish ultrabitch tranny. Fuck Netflix

smokeslesgo

Attached: catsanddogssmarter.png (500x339, 177K)

are we gonna get a Season 13?

better not, Lahey is gone and hard to replace. Theyve got an animated show, so they're just milking this cow as much as they can

Of course they will be read by real people at some point. But there certainly is some software involved that will check the script and generate a spreadsheet that meshes with what is required of each production in terms of romance, action etc. The point where bots will take over the whole creative process is still months or even years away!

The show died with John Dunsworth, if they bring it back again it will be an abomination

Attached: 1515534161022.jpg (960x741, 78K)

the whole premise of that season is stupid though
why did they HAVE to use the Swayze express? why not just return it and steal a generic model train from a hobby shop to get the police off their back?

Also both are made by Canadians

because the boys saw something valuable and HAD to steal it. Then later it worked into their next scheme so they couldn't get rid of it yet. Of course it also worked as a great target point for their enemies who were trying to wash their hands of the boys

Just wait. They’ll bring it back for sure.

It had many great moments but yes, the whole setup is retarded. The cameos are generally an aspect of the show that really sucks

They're gonna bring it back. I don't wanna say atoadaso but, atoadaso!

I hope you are wrong. But I don't have high hopes

I didn't watch any of the Netflix series, did I miss out?

Not really. There are some funny episodes but the overall drop in quality is sharp and noticeable.

Bubbles is the only one who stole it though, and he did it in a fit of literal insanity. Julian and Ricky wanted nothing to do with the train convention.
a few decent Cyrus, Lahey, and J-Roc moments here and there. other than that, no.

literally me whenever I attempt a simple DIY job

shut the fuck up Cyrus you failed your Grade 10

Fuck off

they already brought it back though

Attached: MV5BY2M1NjcwZmMtODZmZS00Y2JhLWFlM2YtZmUyY2UyNTY3MTg3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkwNDUxOQ@@._V1_.jpg (1142x1600, 846K)

>tfw no kino episode about the boys smuggling food into Canada

Attached: 1559785559690.png (500x350, 208K)

I'M MOWING THE AIR RAND
I'M MOWING THE AIR

oh fuck

I have been enlightened.

>i have watched several seasons of this show and i have not realized the boys make up stupid plans
Hash fucking driveway?

hash driveway wasn't that stupid, all things considered. I wouldn't have had a problem at all with the train plotline if they just didn't use the Swayze express specifically, it really feels like lazy writing more than anything else, just an excuse for Lahey and the police to go after them again. I could forgive Ricky for going through with it if it was solely his idea but someone like Julian should've been able to think it through far better.

Jules has always been the opportunist. He did this exact same thing when Ricky kidnapped Lifeson (rush) and they used the opportunity to get into the show to sell weed. The train plan was just a more fucked version of that really. I mean yes, it was braindead stupid to use a train their known enemy was after while also using the meat store dicks to build the underwater tunnel to the US but I mean, would you rather it be logical or batshit?

damn

Is there a new voice for Lahey in this?
its pretty weird if they are just using old voice lines and grunts from previous eps

Old voice lines. Worse than weird.