ITT: Your favourite filmmaker

Attached: king_candy.jpg (900x507, 43K)

am i the robot or is everyone else a robot?

Attached: Riefenstahl_leni.jpg (706x958, 98K)

I have vivid, wonderful dreams about Ralph Sepe Jr. They start with me meeting him at a film school, and when he extends his smelly, oily Italian hand for me to shake, I grab his Jew curls and lift him off the ground. While he wildly flails his arms and legs, trying to hit me, I laugh at his impotent threats. The tears running down his face from the pain, humiliation, and frustration make me feel warm and comfortable. His voice, sounding like a real person who has inhaled helium, changes pitch, going higher and lower as i swing him from side to side. The entire crowd Macon paid to gather laughs uncontrollably at this squirming, pretentious manlet as I completely dominate his entire existence with minimal effort. The whole affair only ends when I slam his useless body on the ground, and stomp on his sweaty, brown cartoonish looking mutt head. Shortly thereafter, YMS and IHE , armed with tasers, aim and fire them angrily- at him as he screeches like the disgusting wop he is. I stomp on his head again and end his worthless life. They yell "CLEAR!" as they send voltage through his lifeless, distorted carcass. When the two YouTubers, the crowd, and I eventually wipe away the tears from laughing, and compose ourselves, we pose for pictures together with the little spaghetti kike's remains, like a fish we caught that is to small to covet, but we enjoy the experience anyway. Everyone leaves with a song in their heart and pictures of themselves with this useless, creepy little thing.

Not this kike cunt that's for sure.
Nice trips and good taste.
Based

HOLY BASEDOLIAN

has he actually made a feature length film or are we talking some rando 10 minute shitter he threw together for film class?

nice digits, ralph has blessed this thread

Attached: ralph.jpg (1777x999, 63K)

This fuckin soi idiot needs to learn how to use a zoom lens, his shots are ass

CHAD.
LAD.
BASED AF.

>"Let me tell you something"

Attached: gotti.jpg (700x315, 28K)

In the trilogy of Shit youtube critics, Ralph is the best

Why would he bless a post calling him a kike cunt?

Ralph likes being abused. He can only get erect if you spank his oily wop ass whilst insulting him.

Forgiveness is one of many of ralph's positive character traits

Attached: rafael.jpg (648x699, 55K)

Bitch, YOU DA SAWSE

Attached: sawse.png (318x574, 269K)

absolute kino

Imagine saying some roastie who only made like 2 films that anyone cares about is your favorite because muh nahtzees

So the new marvel film is just okay, 8/10

Goddamn i hate his stupid kike face

>waaah im angry cause im jealous of his chad genes!!!!

>skinny fat kike
>chad
Pick one