Okay Yea Forums. I hear you guys always say that this movie is terrible, but I have yet to hear any reasons why

okay Yea Forums. I hear you guys always say that this movie is terrible, but I have yet to hear any reasons why.

Frankly, i thought it was quite good.

Attached: MV5BMTg1MTY2MjYzNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTc4NTMwNDI@._V1_.jpg (630x1200, 241K)

It's capeshit

Politics aside, it's an okay film.

>Niggers are held down by the white man and not their own stupidity
>The answer is giving retarded gangbangers bigger, more deadly guns
DESPITE BEING

This, i don't even have to see it to know that it's garbage.

Black Panther is the least interesting character of ALL the characters introduced in the movie.

Only one big action scene outside of the final fight, and that's a boring fucking car chase.

Killmonger is far more compelling than Black Panther.

The final fight is a horrible ps2-CGI fight on a boring bridge with the exact same models fighting one another, except one is purple, and one is gold.

What really confuses me is how many people say "despite all the politics tied to this film, it was pretty good"

No it wasn't. The character arc was stale before the movie started, it took no artistic risks, the villain was boring at best, and the CGI was arguably the worst I've ever seen in a big budget film. It's not even in the top five for Marvel movies, and literally all of them can be described as "safe and boring"

This, it was fun with a some what interesting villain. Still when you boil it down its still just another capeshit movie.

>Black Panther is the least interesting character of ALL the characters introduced in the movie.

who cares about that when all the other characters are amazing and have great personalities.

>Only one big action scene outside of the final fight, and that's a boring fucking car chase

it's not about the action fren, it's about the "story"

>The final fight is a horrible ps2-CGI fight on a boring bridge with the exact same models fighting one another, except one is purple, and one is gold.

Yes, but wakanda and the spaceships looked really good. Not their fault they didn't have the required budget

>Killmonger is far more compelling than Black Panther.

not really a bad thing, he was the best part about the movie

>seething DCuck

Attached: large.jpg (300x250, 16K)

DC movies are worse. None of them are even serviceable. I don't know how those pills of trash keep getting greenlit.

Just because Zack Snyder couldn't directe all of them with fully control without WB to shit on them

fpbp

Snyder is a hack

Yup. Even if it's somehow watchable it's still capeshit.

Seeing it at the cinema, I thought it was fairly by-the-numbers superhero stuff.

Watched it a second time about a year later. It was better than I remember, and did a great job of worldbuilding Wakanda. The movie actually has some faith in its own ideas, which elevates it above any DC movie since the TDK trilogy.

Regarding the politics of "it's a black wish fulfilment fantasy hurr durr," well, how is Iron Man / Tony Stark not a white wish fulfilment fantasy? Is a Mk VII suit any more or less real than kinetic energy harvesting vibranium tech? Is Game of Thrones or Rome a white power fantasy? Romans were many things, but one thing they were not were exclusively white Anglo-Saxons.

Are you comparing it to dc movies? Stop, it's like to say that Transformers 3 is better than Troll 2 and so we shouldn't criticize it because there are worse things out there.
And as for your Rome argument is more an americanized version of it becuase euromutts believe we're all the same and don't have separated cultures

It's visually disgusting, has a generic plot made with template and its characters don't make any sense. One of the worst capeshit movies of the last few years, only above suicide squad

sorry he doesn't make MCU kino

>hero loses fight
>comes back to win simply because the movie was running out of time
At least put in a training montage

>What really confuses me is how many people say "despite all the politics tied to this film, it was pretty good"
There is way less politics in Black Panther than in most MCU movies though. Fuck, Iron Man that kickstarted the entire MCU, had tons more politics in it but no one minded.

>world building

>not their fault they didn't have the budget
Disney has infinite money, there's no reason why CGI in the Marvel movies needs to look so bad

no examples or proof for your claims, just a bunch of meaningless words

It looks to me very much like a significant section of the public, mostly man children, having given up on attempting to understand the reality they are actually living in, have instead reasoned that they might at least be able to comprehend the sprawling, meaningless, but at-least-still-finite ‘universe’ presented by the MCU. I would also observe that it is, potentially, culturally catastrophic to have the ephemera of a previous century squatting possessively on the cultural stage and refusing to allow this surely unprecedented era to develop a culture of its own, relevant and sufficient to its times.

just a movie being a movie bro

how would anyone here know that, do we work for disney or the producers of the movie

>le Yea Forums poet

nice, go kys obese miserable faggot

they soi'd up black panther from the original character, he's supposed to be kind of a prick.

Visually disgusting is pretty obvious, pick any webm postes in this board. Generic plot of the fetch quest + deposed king comes back that has been done to death (shills compared it to Shakespeare LMAO). And the characters are shit too, none of the motivations make sense, Killmonger the least of them all. In other words, go back to r*ddit if you want to shill this piece of shit

>just a movie being a movie bro
This, all movies are good, this based disneyshill against the ropes trying to dig his way up knows his shit

Attached: money_laundering.webm (1280x670, 2.68M)

Falls apart in the 3rd act

yes, that's exactly what i mean't. Not the fact that it should be expected for movies not to follow movie tropes

doing the same thing again like a true retard, show me proof or real examples faggot

Calm down shill, you have been given one here

Capeshit is all garbage
When people say that, they mean the political baggage

this is not even that bad.
post the chase with the rhino.

>splerging out and reliying on one webm

kek, put some effort this time faggot

Pros
>good acting
>good costume and set design
>above average OST, one of the best if not the best in the MCU
>good villain
>seems like they put some effort into translating Wakanda from the comics to the screen

Cons
>shitty generic plot
>awful CGI and fight scenes, especially at the end
>boring protagonist

It was average by capeshit standards. Definitely not bad, but not groundbreaking either.

The timing on the animation is super stiff, they're just going from one motion to the next with zero impact

yeah for sure that never happened with the MARTHA spamming

Very sesquipedalian, user

Now have sex

>the most technologically advance country in the world
>the leader is chosen by dick waving contest
>who can't do shit without magic steroid

other than the african flavor, it's bland, generic. and i dont care about the african flavor.

>post examples faggot
>here
>well not THAT one
Shill harder, cope, dialate AND have sex

Good story but the CH (and overuse of it) is bad to the point of being distracting. Also Kilmonger really didn’t get enough attention. He was just hilariously evil the whole way through with one throwaway line about feeling betrayed. He didn’t act at all like the way the other characters seemed to talk about him.

but you also forgot
>great supporting cast
>great shots
>great sets
>story centered capeshit for once

and also the villain was a above good, even above decent. the villain was amazing

all and all this movie is better than good in most ways when you look at it. The complaints feel nitpicky most times

no one cared about that movie, but actually bringing that up is one way to out oneself as DCuck and znyder fag

This one bland scene doesn't change from all the other amazing ones, i have already discussed it. But amazing how no one can prove it has so called "boring plot" but have never any examples for that

>CAPESHIT BAAAD

Attached: 1562212319693.png (410x507, 7K)

>CAPESHIT GOOD

Attached: GjVEr5il.jpg (532x640, 45K)

it was just a mediocre capeshit movie that is only worth watching once

this post reeks of pretentious and immaturity

>being contrarian

Attached: 1518521327077.png (866x812, 240K)

I didn't hate it but the CGI for one was noticeably bad.

It's just The Lion King with Niggers and the CGI sucks

Reddit tier opinion

why is he fighting himself?

It had a very stereotypical view of Africa, almost tastelessly so. I mean, you know, skyscrapers with straw roofs, tribesmen with laser spears, armored Rhinos... it's just a bunch of colonial era African stereotypes that are gonna age extremely poorly and were pretty outdated, even when the movie came out.

>being conform

It's not terrible, but it's NOWHERE NEAR as good as people were claiming it to be.

This. There is no good capeshit.

It's nigger-riddled

There is never an excuse for bad chi. You sound like those faggots that defend EA for putting out broken ass half-games by saying, "It isn't their fault they had a rushed deadline." Yes, it is. It is exactly "their" fault. Mayne not the chi guy himself but "they" made a decision and "they" deserve criticism for it.

> Best costume in capeshit history.
> Nah let's fuck it up.

Attached: bpsuit.jpg (2048x1536, 429K)

>Villain kills his own girlfriend for no reason but to show how evil he is
>Villain is granted a challenge after the official challenge is over because reasons
>retarded “Say my name” scene
>”hero” has to cheat his way back onto the throne
>absolutely hideous special effects
>epic civil war that has all the sweep and grandeur of a backyard flag football game
>cgi rhino herding

Everyone praises Michael B Jordan in this but he was so fucking wooden it was unbelievable.

Serkis stole the every scene he was in.