Should I watch movies alone?

Do you watch movies alone?

Attached: k7tilugnuptv.gif (500x271, 914K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vT57MXwviIY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I do everything alone

Attached: 1547795617390.jpg (1024x683, 255K)

This

Nah its pretty pathetic to go to movies alone, if I were sharing a theatre with you amd saw you alone I would be reminded of the existence of incels and how they are a plague upon this society. I normally go to the theatres with my SO to chill, not get stressed out. Just stay at home and pirate, no need to ruin others experiences, dont be a dick.

this is me but I love it. I hate other people. I love my own company

it really depends on the type of movie and the person youre watching it with

if your buddy cant shut the fuck up in a movie theater for instance or any movie you want to focus on then doing it alone is the better experience

but who cares if people talk over a shitty movie

Based

the last time I showed anyone a movie was in 2011. showed my friends Drive and afterwards they said it was "weird". then a few months later it was a meme on Yea Forums and they talked about how great it was

Cope. Humans are by design social creatures. If you enjoy your own company its either because you're fucked up or trying to fill the void in yoir heart by pretending you hate other people anyway. I cant decide which is more fucked.

I go to amusement parks alone

Attached: 1563945036931.jpg (251x242, 15K)

I'm sorry that you're emotionally dependent on others

Dilate retard and stop trying to be a psychiatrist

And I'm sorry that you are unable to formulate even a single meaningful relationship and enjoy all the fun times that are a part and parcel of having a decently sized social circle.

I have been there too, people need to learn to appreciate being alone

Attached: 1563641393920.jpg (248x252, 35K)

This but unironically and legitimately.

solitude is literally the most enjoyable thing on the planet

only if I think whoever won't like it and I don't want them to ruin my hype

I mostly watch pretentious arthouse crap which no ne of my friends want to see, so why wouldn't I go alone

He is not lonely who takes pride in solitude

Based and socialpilled
Cringe and lonerpilled

I went to a water park alone once. That was miserable as hell

If it helps you sleep sure. I'd much rather go out and have a great time with 4 of my buddies than shuffle along sullenly, alone in the dark, trying to justify to myself how being alone is so much more fun because of "muh peace and quite"

what does loneliness even feel like? I don't think I've ever felt it. I've been actively avoiding people for the past 10 years. I have no feeling of needing or wanting to connect with others.

the one time I did feel something close to loneliness I think was when I did mdma and realised I had nothing in common with my "friends". but then I went home and was comfy in my own company

If I watch movies with others they're either talking or we both fall asleep

Cringe yet redpilled

You're an outcast and an anomaly. 2000 years ago you would've been beaten and left for dead, because adjusting in a group was a necessity for survival. But the comfort of modern society has allowed weirdos like you to carry along miserably. Heed my advice and seek help, dont fall for the "solitude is so fun because Im a special snowflake and others are retards" meme, the real world still frowns upon those who cant socialize, or choose not to.

I know this is bait, but what even is the problem if someone is watching a movie alone in theater and how is he ruining the experience of others? What the fuck is your problem?

>SO
You mean your Soi faggot bf?

>Heed my advice and seek help
What if I just kill myself instead?

this. start drawing or find some other hobby. time flies when you do something you like and not ponder on the internet trying to fish for sympathy or whatever.

Even thpugh that would ultimately be better for the gene pool I think you'll find that having friends, even of they are anomalies like yourself, is pretty fun.

Why would you do that to yourself

i'm 6'2 and pretty fit. was good at sports. I could have done pretty well 2000 years ago. I just have very minimal need for human interaction. and most interaction I have is due to practicality of living rather than anything emotional. I can even enjoy having fun with other people but I don't see them as anything more than other nps (not meant in a derogatory way) to play with. relationships be it friendships or romantic have never interested me in the slightest. I enjoy drinking and cracking jokes as much as anyone else but I don't feel any sense of fulfilment or meaning inherent in connecting with others

Pride is a sin though

>lived to see the day where Yea Forums is anti loner

it really is the end times isn't it?

Attached: 1527774889536.jpg (500x490, 51K)

Nice blogposts faggots, you should all kys

the summer of 2015 never ended

Attached: eYdLAU6.jpg (750x506, 53K)

I was on vacations, people in the hostel I was had visited the place already, I wanted really bad to know the water park and went there

i haven't seen my old friends in years. they're all turbo normies with steady jobs and future wives where as I'm a neet aspie who faps to loli

yes

Humans only lived together in early times through necessity, after we discovered fire and became able to get food without the need of hunting parties we stopped communal living and moved to much smaller dwellings with only those required to produce offspring and our offspring that needed us more than we needed them.

Has the redditor left yet

>
based and evolve pilled

I do all entertainment alone. Movies, music, games. I like to be able to focus on how it makes me feel and think without any distractions. That desire is stronger than wanting to use it as a means of bonding with others, which is how most people seem to use it. No wonder I don't have any friends

So is sodomy but i still fuck your mom in the ass every day

I saw a lone girl in cinema once

recently watched toy story 4 alone
had a few hours to use, shitty movie but was comfy chillin in there

2000 years ago you would have been a hermit and written texts that would now be considered proto-philosophy and be greatly respected.

You should. I watch movies with my wife sometimes and she's constantly asking question. It's like shit woman, they're literally explaining it right now, stop talking.

based, keep it up

\>the real world
nugga you just went full blue pill

Attached: 10867374732.jpg (771x424, 50K)

This watching movies alone is usually a lot more comfortable than watching a movie with my wife.

youtube.com/watch?v=vT57MXwviIY

I wish I could go back in time and prevent the industrial revolution

Attached: 985932515c6141c667cc31a80503ed21.jpg (1000x1481, 183K)

no

please let me die in solitude

People are loners now because society at large is generally disconnected from meaningful truths and allows itself to continue spiraling into entropy for the sake of leisure. 2000 years ago people were tightly knit not just because they had to be, but because they shared culture and deeper spiritual beliefs that enabled them to act that way.

People like you deserve the nuclear fire. We are both going toward the same fate, but you waltzed right into it for the sake of being cool.

Good song and checked.

Attached: Messiah1.jpg (758x1000, 124K)

I try to go to the cinema as often as I can, and I always go alone. If someone texts me that afternoon, I dont even respond. Taking people to the movies is a bad idea in most cases

>hearing voices is a sign of mental illness

Attached: my first brainlet image just for you.jpg (445x482, 27K)

Yes.

Just for that i will go to the cinema as often as i can to trigger your kind as much as possible.

In cinemas? Yeah sometimes. I don’t understand how it’s meant to be a social thing when you go into a dark room and sit in silence

People may have been more tightly knit because communities were small and you needed other people so much just to not die, but lets not pretend loners/wanderers/hermits did not form a substantial part of early religious figures especially in the east.

Feels great knowing my mere existence is enough to trigger you normie fuckheads, talk about being a sensitive faggot

what?

Attached: Sad.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

I wouldn't in america incase I got shot

_