Conan has reigned as king for decades but is now old and feeble...

>Conan has reigned as king for decades but is now old and feeble. His two sons from the queen are both degenerates; one is a drunken glutton and the other is an effeminate homosexual content to bugger catamites.
One day while Conan is out with his hunting party he is nearly gored by a wild beast he is saved by a young savage who lives a solitary life in the wilderness who has the striking image of his younger self
>Conan discovers that this barbarian young man is his own son, and even though he is a bastard he is far more deserving of Conan's throne than either of his legitimate heirs.
>The bastard spends the rest of the movie outwitting and defeating his half brothers and their machinations in order to claim the throne.

Attached: 1560204697900.png (600x940, 439K)

Arnie is probably prouder of that kid better than all his bratty rich kid offspring.

Conan never got over the Tonight Show debacle

This kid is more like his father than the two other degenerates

>"The old king is dead. Now... LONG LIVE THE KING!" the action stars of the 1980's roar in unison as their raise their barbells like swords and spears in the direction of Joseph, crowned and triumphant

>Imagine having your half brothers and sisters hating you because your dad slept with your mom
poor kid

The one true king

Attached: b50f3b5e2322e23fe684e75c1b30358d.jpg (634x963, 124K)

Make Patrick the false antagonist. You believe this handsomer, healthier, and older legitimate son of Arnold is Joseph's true nemesis before he is betrayed by the gluttonous and terrible Christopher, who will surpass even Lynch's Baron Harkonnen in his villainy and repulsiveness. The broken Patrick teams up with Joseph to overthrow the mad and bloated tyrant before acquiescing the throne to his much more worthy bastard half brother.

Kennedy genetics aren't as strong without Joe's fierce patriarchy.

Arnold was a weak father.

*SLAYS WHITE PUSSY*

Attached: 50FCF7E600000578-0-image-a-2_1538659134182.jpg (634x1088, 165K)

BASED

>before acquiescing the throne to his much more worthy bastard half brother.
>not sacrifising himself for his half-brother in the third act finally winning his fathers respect aswell as his love

OH NO NO NO NO
His ex wife must be SEETHING

Attached: 4570343-joseph-baena-21-ans-est-le-fils-d-arno-950x0-3.jpg (950x597, 48K)

>half sister gets married
>I'm not invited
>has a few kids then leaves her husband
>her full sisters have all left the country so she asks to stay at mine for a few weeks
>spend 6 months sleeping on the sofa while she's in my bed and her kids are in the spare room
>she gets remarried
>not invited again

Attached: qnaENJT_d.jpg (380x496, 15K)

Didn't think of that. Kino. It's going to take more than one mind to produce this masterpiece about the succession crisis Arnold will leave behind.

Never seen a more meathead looking neanderthal in my life than his son. Holy shit he looks like a total fucking idiot.Good for him though, because I'd take that over the other piles of shit he has as offspring.

>not getting outwitted at the end by their sister who rules as kween because she don't need no man

>daily Mexican masculinity thread
Joseph looks just like me!

Attached: alexa fatso.jpg (480x480, 105K)

Look at this fat fuck lol

Attached: 12323322231.png (524x579, 750K)

I would, unironically, pay in advance to see this

>Anorld Schwarzenegger's Love Child
>Love Child
Imagine just being a regular child when your father has a love child, more loved than you'll ever be. No wonder that other son is a fatfuck

Arnold is proud of his Mexican son because he’s making use of the prime genes and his other son just became fat

Should have fucked her.

test

>What is best in life?
>Crush your buffet, see food cooked before you, and hear the lamentation of the waiters

Have sex with a white woman: children are a fat fuck, a faggot and a woman

Have sex with a latina semen demon: the child is an absolute CHAD

What did based Arnie mean by this?

Attached: rs_1024x759-190118071549-1024-Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Joseph-Baena-J1R-11819.jpg (1024x759, 61K)