2019 Toronto International Film Festival: ‘Joker,’ ‘Ford v Ferrari,’ ‘Hustlers’ Among Big Premieres

2019 Toronto International Film Festival: ‘Joker,’ ‘Ford v Ferrari,’ ‘Hustlers’ Among Big Premieres

Where will you be when Joker wins the Academy Award for best film?

Attached: Knipsel.jpg (662x588, 64K)

they're actually going through with that incel joker flick? jfc

Attached: 1536244426106.jpg (816x816, 268K)

This movie looks good

Attached: B01766D5-07B6-4ED0-83BB-FB84E95CC35B.jpg (1536x856, 225K)

it sure does, fellow incel

Can’t wait to go myself and sit in the back so I can leave as soon as the end credits start

Will he kill himself?
He looks depressed...just watch Magdalene

this is in early September, so we'll start getting reviews in then

The film should be in Venice too. Venice is before TIFF. I don't know what WB is thinking but i'm curious to see what European critics will say about this.

incels are going to get locked up

Can't wait to make fun of anyone that goes to see joker, automatic incels.

is that last one another 'famous actress does a stripper movie but manages to not get naked in it somehow' episode?

>Joker
It looks to me very much like a significant section of the public, mostly man children, having given up on attempting to understand the reality they are actually living in, have instead reasoned that they might at least be able to comprehend the sprawling, meaningless, but at-least-still-finite ‘universe’ presented by the MCU. I would also observe that it is, potentially, culturally catastrophic to have the ephemera of a previous century squatting possessively on the cultural stage and refusing to allow this surely unprecedented era to develop a culture of its own, relevant and sufficient to its times.

Look at these disney shills earning their ruppees

>Ford v Ferrari
this better be good

Attached: 1333017679842.jpg (245x251, 11K)

>making fun of fresh corpses
very edgy user

>Incels incels incels
What did Disney mean by this?

>Bale and Damon
>Mangold directing
>151 minutes
It has potential. The trailer is okay.

>Ford V Ferrari

What kind of fucking boomers wanted to produce this piece of shit?

They will make Ford out to be a bad guy no doubt starving his workers for profit.

Jeremy Clarkson from the looks of it