Are there any movies about the EU?

Strange that a union trying to be a country has no media presence. It’s almost as if they don’t want people to know too much about it.

Attached: 2F24CE1B-3EF1-4C2D-A6B0-D9B6C475CF3D.jpg (738x986, 111K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IgfdhM9X1aY
blogs.ec.europa.eu/ECintheUK/euromyths-a-z-index/
youtu.be/JxQamW6Vo4U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kek the hammer and sickle always gets me; just nuke the western world to be honest

its good

Attached: 630F38F8-625C-48FC-90B8-1B3499D73295.jpg (1890x2616, 701K)

It will never be a country because of the size disparity of members and conflicting national interests

they’re working on that one

Okay, /pol/. Which one of you did this? I know it was you guys lol.

It’s an EU poster, unedited. That’s the scary part.

EU shills will tell you the poster isn’t official. But who cares? They approved them and hug them up in EU buildings.

Just a wee bit of damage control preparedness before Prime Minister Boris Brexit Shit Show starts.

The EU is literally run by Nazis

I wish

Why would Nazis want to flood Europe with Africans and Arabs?

The EU is full of communists who fled the fall of the USSR.

Alex Jones said so

it's run by cucked Germans

>krauts control Europe
Looks like they finally won

too bad Germany is infested by Turks

Yeah, that’s what everyone thought about the US. Now look at us, chucked by the federal government.

I know the backstory. That doesn't answer my question.

Inside Europe - 10 Years of Turmoil is quite good for anyone actually interested. It covers the economic crisis, especially how Greece was handled and the immigrant crisis (spoiler, the krautz fucked us all over). It involves interviews with all the key players and is fairly unbiased.

it only took a civil war with 700.000 casualties

What the hell kind of religion is the trident? Poseidonism?

Satanism?

Not a movie. But shows how MEP become millionaires by being an MEP for 1 parliamentary term from just expenses

Attached: 1554966863186.jpg (742x680, 82K)

Wouldn’t that be a pentagram or the alchemical symbol for sulphur? I think it might be Sikh, but it looks very different from the norm.

When will we get euroweek kino?

Attached: euroweek.jpg (900x600, 88K)

youtube.com/watch?v=IgfdhM9X1aY

Attached: 1546206590442.jpg (3912x1940, 957K)

If it's the one on the BBC I'm thinking of, these documentaries are establishment PR.

the EU has no military they couldn't even invade italy

wtf?

women are traitors

It clearly shows the schisms in EU and the different ideologies/interests at play. Tusk and Macron basically calls Merkel and Junker retards through the whole immigrant charade (and the doc calls them immigrants, not refugees). It being made by BBC is only better than if it was made by the French or German since the Brits has always been more EU sceptical. Give it a try, you might learn something. I definitely did (like a deep hate for the germans)

the US was young, Europe has a history spanning thousands of years

Boys get in on the fun too!

Attached: polish-boys-euroweek.png (1037x857, 552K)

>flood europe with immigrants

seriously, why does every right winger on this site parrot this viewpoint. you think that 'the jews' all sit in some darkly lit room plot actively plot against europe? does anyone have a single shred of evidence that there are some form of illusive board meetings?

Attached: polish-girls-euroweek.jpg (784x438, 48K)

blogs.ec.europa.eu/ECintheUK/euromyths-a-z-index/

>darkly lit rooms
nah. these days they just do it out in the open

Attached: 1531313194884.png (599x553, 158K)

Yas slay those right wing tards queen, there's nothing weird going on here. Slayyy bitch!

Attached: 1544967439141.jpg (1080x1561, 185K)

I'm going to go against the /poltv/ consensus here and say the EU is probably a good thing, at least it will prevent Europe countries from going to war against each other like they have done for literally all of hist

that post didn't mention jews though; but, to answer your question, literally every jewish organization in the western world supports mass immigration, and the most outspoken ones always call any nationalist-minded leader, party, or policy nazi

>mfw illegal immigration and refugee applications to the EU have been falling for a few years now
what will right wingers move on to when they can't claim that europe is being flooded?

She literally said come and we won’t stop you.

Attached: 0D7EB927-9200-486F-836B-825E0816281A.jpg (732x493, 64K)

>war bad

Attached: NPC.jpg (636x773, 32K)

>I'm going to go against the /poltv/ consensus here and say the EU is probably a good thing, at least it will prevent Europe countries from going to war against each other like they have done for literally all of hist

Attached: EE7B17E0-885C-459D-8036-ECA6E6DDD98E.jpg (750x866, 98K)

It's amazing y'all it slays so hard. The EU camps beez promoting peace and prosperity

Attached: BBRaZcs.jpg (624x423, 18K)

>war good, I totally wouldn't die of dysentery in a trench

Attached: 1514855235157.png (644x800, 15K)

>what will right wingers move on to when they can't claim that europe is being flooded?
Sending the millions of illegals back to where they came

hopefully repatriating all of them

The EU is replacing Europeans with Africans. And that’s a good thing!

Attached: 7BD13CD0-77E3-492E-869A-877A5D2294A5.jpg (744x795, 56K)

>when they can't claim that europe is being flooded?
You seem to be under the impression that if immigration falls whites will still retain a super majority status in the near future, not even pew research center which is left wing agrees
Birth rates and population age pyramids you imbecile, Paris and London are already white minority what more do you fucking want to see before you change your mind, Warsaw?

>modern warfare
>trenches and dysentery

Attached: 1509648149084.png (300x300, 9K)

>The poster is not a European Commission poster. It was part of a series of posters hanging in a corridor which were made by artists in the context of a competition by the Czech Council on Foreign Relations. This competition was not funded by the EU," Giedrius Sudikas, spokesman for the commission's office in Lithuania, told AFP.

Fake news, Ivan.

The EU is based, it repels Americucks and their Netflix. It's totally based

Attached: euroweek-poland-idiots4.jpg (648x359, 33K)

Who ever said they do it in dimly lit rooms? They subvert nations in broad daylight
youtu.be/JxQamW6Vo4U

nothing can make them change their minds. they like what's happening and they want it to get worse

what if iran mines the persian gulf, all the yuros will be burning trash and migrant children for heat lmao

Yeah, when they get their EU army together, they'll be able to annex EU members before they even get a chance

EU is garbage.

Britain did the right thing.

>Yeah, when they get their EU army together, they'll be able to annex EU members before they even get a chance
Is shit like this that convinces me it's Russian shills.

>destroys the EU

Attached: Boris.jpg (1920x1152, 239K)

Too late for that. Vast parts of Africa are Chinese property already

>the EU prevents war between European states

when will this meme end

Based

Attached: 2F2093B1-A0CB-4DA1-A1B8-4BCC5871ED49.jpg (665x563, 108K)

So glad I'm not *nglo so I can send my kids off to Based EUroweek camps where they can learn fitnah and dilation

Attached: euroweek-6-group.png (800x555, 591K)

Why do leftwing people even come to Yea Forums? You’re universally despised and mocked here.

>Why do leftwing people even come to Yea Forums?
I like to argue

Attached: b02f895ce3d8a5b6c1cb1467dbaec5cb.jpg (750x937, 77K)

Do not forget that these people
want you broke, dead, your kids
raped and brainwashed, and they
think it's funny

Attached: 1563667545117.png (540x645, 121K)

German here. We need the EU to atone for our dark white supremacist past. We will not stop until Europe is brown. If Europe is brown there is no white supremacism.

Fuck Brexit and fuck Drumpf.

Attached: BF216BAA-4408-4D83-B3BE-224C5B85914D.jpg (741x446, 12K)

If his dick wasn't fucked up I'd probably let him fuck me desu

i'm glad they do because it gives me more reason to oppose them. every time they open their mouths they just make themselves look worse. they can't help themselves

>anti-EU army
>Russian shill
I think a spider bit your brain mate

Attached: 1563311649141.gif (320x253, 3.79M)

You ‘people’ can’t argue. You just cry about pronouns and post a link to the Guardian.

Pinochet treated you scum the right way.

every country still has borders

I think you are over-estimating the effect of your samefagging.
Furthermore, I am sure the situation is not clear cut if you need to write passive-aggressive shit like this, little coward.
Finally, thinking that pro EU= left and anti EU=right is idiotic. The EU is filled with economical right people. The anti EU are the genuine commies and the pro-Russia populist parties (aka "traitors").

Attached: 1563165747182.jpg (473x504, 24K)

No they don’t. Schengen means open borders. I can walk from Belgium to France with no impediment. Europeans are cuckolds.

The EU is incredibly uninteresting and boring. No one other than the most neoliberal proponent actually reads up on how it works. Almost no regular people even know what it's leadership structure is or who those leaders are.

But it makes perfectly sense Ivan. A stronger EU would make you weak.

Lmao you seething little Kraut

Attached: 20A27EAC-5A33-4486-BC19-B79EAF4EF4A4.jpg (415x406, 31K)

Russia would have an interest in the EU falling apart, and this type of posting increases the desire for that, it's not hard to understand
>You ‘people’ can’t argue.
99% of people here can't or don't desu. It's just endless shitposting and fake news. See OP and his picture which was not commissioned or sanctioned by the EU and was ordered to be taken down by the EU

How old are you? You probably did not live when borders there were a thing.

>The EU is filled with economical right people
who are socioculturally left. capitalism is a liberal and internationalist ideology

Why would I be more worried about Russia than the people actively trying to ruin my country with cultural marxism and mass immigration?

>I can walk from Belgium to France with no impediment.
and you prefer not to be able to do that?

Not a Kraut, and yours is not an answer, Ivan.

I prefer to have my, and other countries, control their borders.