Who is your favorite character from the bon appétit Extended Universe?

Who is your favorite character from the bon appétit Extended Universe?

Mine is Claire, and I'm really enjoying how her character arc is coming along this season. She's probably the best written character. Never really cared for Brad, though he seems to be pushing the whole thing along. Molly Baz is very cute and seems to be hiding how thick she is, but I find a lot of her videos kinda simple and boring.

Attached: MollyBaz_GreatOnes_LizClayman_019_1200x1200.jpg (1200x801, 99K)

>but I find a lot of her videos kinda simple and boring.
the treasure hunt videos are pretty fun desu

Carla's rich fucking parents house in the Pizza episode wins in my book

For me

Attached: 4737.jpg (702x556, 37K)

Carla is the fucking worst. I hate that bitch so much

Carla literally sucks the fuck out of every fuckin god damn fuckin shit she does

For me it's got to be Molly. I like Chris a lot to though. He really seems to be the brains behind everything.

What do we think of Christina? She just had her first video and I thought it was pretty good

she looks like she retweets buzzfeed articles

>which Jew or Jewess do you like the most

Just started getting recommended this recently, watched 2 videos. It's alright, but pretty fucking Jewish.

Brad is literally the only reason anyone has seen bon appetit and if you aren't fermenting your own food what the fuck are you doing

Official BA Power Ranking
>Brad
>Chris
>Andy
>Claire
Power Gap
>Molly
>Gaby
>Rick
Power Gap
>Priya
Massive Power Gap
>Carla

Gaby is shit, her recipes are shit, and she adds nothing to anything she's on. She couldn't even get one cheese right. Priya is cute and fun, but I'd like to see her make less poo food and more take a stab at something traditional.
>Molly
>Talks about her husband a lot in old episodes
>Ditches her wedding ring when she goes to Italy
Never marry a girl from NYC

Gaby is like Creed from The Office. It's nice to see her in the background once in a while, but she can't star.

I wonder how many shills are in this thread

Attached: 1484803310970.webm (300x311, 675K)

Gaby is just a nice older lady which really sets her apart from the rest of the BA crowd. Pryia's recipe seem so boring and I absolutely hate how she has to drag her family into every video. How often has she facetimed her parents on the phone? Her anecdotes are also super lame and she just strikes me as someone who had no friends in high school and has never learnt how to be funny

Attached: 1502587410668.png (600x595, 560K)

all of the reasons that you've listed are exactly why I love priya. she's so autistic, it's adorable
also, gaby is a fucking retarded mongoloid goblina and I'm 100% sure they only keep her around so they can say they have a latin american on staff

I wanna face fuck that fucking jew

>Gaby bad because diversity hire
>Priya good and totally not diversity hire
Based retard

came to post this

Why in the world would they be trying to attract the Yea Forums crowd?

Imagine smelling Claire's toes after she's just done a long shift at the test kitchen haha wouldn't that be gross?

I wanna see her dom Molly

every time she has a guest cooking with her it's either a fag or a tranny
why are jews like this?

>not reading my post
Priya is also a diversity hire, but she has a quirky autistic personality that I enjoy
Gaby is just a retarded argentinian peasant

Priya makes my dick hard. In the EU I like Babish if he counts. When will Claire and Brad do Hot Ones is the big question?

Priya reminds me a lot of a spergy indian girl I had a crush on in high school. She has that poo trait of a kinda meh face but you KNOW she's got some weird kinky shit she's into after years of repression, and she seems sweet. I want her to make me yogurt.
Gaby seems like a cunt and can barely speak English after god knows how many years in America. I hope she gets deported.

Pryia ist def autistic but not in a fun or cute way. She is just annoying and Brad mogged her so hard with his personality and natural charisma in the It's Alive video they did together.

>Babish
>Le epic pop culture enthusiast
If anybody from the EU deserves notice it's definitely Matty Matheson. His energy worked perfectly with Brad

They fuckin love degeneracy I think it's because it's a fuckin smokescreen for scheming

EU? Matty is canadian son

>whole thing is run by Condé Nast
>wonder why they push degeneracy
NYC is a modern Babel

i wish to marry Claire, she is the perfect woman, i am deeply in love with her.

>want to watch a recipe real quick
>some woman in broken english tells me about refugees

Attached: 1354290296989.jpg (176x187, 10K)

>Andy's tight polo shirt in the cobbler video

Look at her mom, she's like 10 years out from being a yeasty yentl

The tiny indigenous woman is not only a terrible cook, host, and grower, she is also a BITCH and I DO NOT like her

>watches cooking videos for the recipe
Faggot, if you need a recipe real quick you look it up on their website, not in the video. Fucking faggot

bump for molly