Pick one

You picked right. Now consider left is a billionaire genius doctor with varied interests and right is an unemployed HS dropout who tortures small animals in her spare time. You still picked right.

Now explain, why is it wrong for women to be attracted to chads instead of fat ugly incel freaks?

Attached: 1_p0Q-p-If_65or5nZd6brRw.jpg (1400x999, 189K)

Left and it isnt.

Kys

Left is a real blonde and right is a fake blonde.

Teevee really is the worst 4channel

I'll pick left.
By the end of first week I would probably hate both but as my father always said 'Pick a really ugly rich girl, then get hot girls with her money.

>Now explain, why is it wrong for women to be attracted to chads instead of fat ugly incel freaks?

It's not and I never claimed it was. We should always strive for the best possible partner. However, girls would pick a fat, ugly billionaire over a 10/10 any day of the week, so your analogy is wrong.

Attached: Lc101um.png (667x670, 386K)

if left lost some weight and had more flattering picture taken she would look just fine

It would matter if women were the providers and protectors of the household. But they aren’t, in the end the only thing that’s matters is their genetics and childbirth. Nothing else.

So since attractiveness is a sign of good genes, I pick amber heard as the mother of my children.

because men wouldn't pick right after knowing the facts. women on the other hand will still slobber on chad's dick.

>tortures small animals
In that case I pick left, also left is just fat and poorly dressed, both things one can fix with money

Deep down, all humans are shallow and hypocritical. Men want a loyal wife but at the same time want to fuck sluts. Women want to be fucked and sexually degraded by masculine chads, but they want to settle down with a beta nice guy who will be a provider

>because men wouldn't pick right after knowing the facts.
You are delusional. 99% of men would pick Amber Heard. We're genetically programmed to search for the woman with the best genetics, and beauty = good genes.

Imagine being so bad at this that you have to tell people what they picked before demanding an answer, and then coming out and admitting your male-hating agenda.
Not only did I pick left over right, you faggot/female/discord tranny, even if *had* picked right, I'd at least be doing it over my better inclinations, while the average disgusting bitch of a woman would get even more turned on by the animal torture.

True but if you think past that, I just wanna be lazy as fuck and the woman on the left is rich.

What do you, as a beta white knight, get out of posting this thread?

If this was the case then most men would end up being attractive chads. Mothers wreck their bodies during pregnancy and feminize their sons.

Normal, functional, healthy men (not you) would find animal abuse repugnant, because men are capable of appreciating the value of lesser, inferior creatures (such as women)
Women would be more turned on by an animal torturing Chad because they're attracted to destructive sociopathy.
Sorry bro but men and male instincts are literally the force that builds and binds civilization.

No one complains about women picking chads, dumbass. The issue is you have no clear way to chadhood, you either born one or not, welcome to life of existential despair.

I'd pick neither for long term happiness.

>pick left
>wait few months until she dies of a heart attack
>inherit her billions
>pick left and let her drain my balls and wallet dry
Pretty easy choice desu