Why are Yakuzas triggered by that chick being half-chinese exactly?

Why are Yakuzas triggered by that chick being half-chinese exactly?
Yakuzas are not japanese nationalists or samurais, they are actually the criminal puppets of americans put in power after WW2 who come from Burakumin (trash lowclass in japan who practiced gamble) and literally half of Yakuzas gangs are currently of Koreans descent (Zainichis)

is this another Tarantino fantasy?

Attached: tarantino7orenishi_1460846i.jpg (620x388, 55K)

Japs hate chunks the same way people from Alabama hate niggers. You can see shit like this in plenty of jap movies and games including the yakuza series (even though in 6 they pulled the jap equivalent of an sjw move with the whole "CHINKS ARE ACTUALLY GOOD" shit)

Why are you looking for realism in fucking Kill Bill? Go back to r/CinemaSins you cancerous buttchug

Why are happas so hot

Why do you ask questions and answer them yourself in your own post?

Attached: will-smith-fresh-prince-of-bel-air-759.jpg (759x422, 37K)

>literally half of Yakuzas gangs are currently of Koreans descent
oreans hate chinks too

to be sure, because i'm insecure and i need Yea Forums wisdom to show me the right way.

Red+yellow human with male distinctions is opposite of good

Who doesn't hate China really?

But yakuza and uyoku are besties. You see them often with uyoku dantai(the white piggu go home guys). The zainichis rarely ever have a higher rank than a simple grunt doing dirty work. Even Nigerians work for the yakuza luring tourists into clubs where they scam them that doesn't mean they're part of the yakuza.

>Even Nigerians work for the yakuza luring tourists into clubs where they scam them
What kind of idiotic tourist would follow a Nigerian anyway

Imagine being an amerimutt baffled by the way civilizations that have existed for thousands of years think

Meanwhile every major city in the us is nothing but foreigners

Anyone walking through Roppongi?

They speak better English than the Japanese and lure them with promises of hot, easy girls. Some people fall for that.

I love Gogo!

Attached: 91088f5f5e16af7689efb219392439cd.png (570x721, 491K)

>Yakuzas are not japanese nationalists
Yes they are, they celebrate jap culture and traditions.

>they are actually the criminal puppets of americans put in power after WW2 who come from Burakumin (trash lowclass in japan who practiced gamble) and literally half of Yakuzas gangs are currently of Koreans descent (Zainichis)
None of that shit matters, they are thughs not historians. They can claim japanese ancestry regardless like niggers can think they wuz kangs n sheit.

Yeah, maybe some drunk 60+ german or english tourists, as soon as I'm approached by them in Spain or wherever I'm on vacation I just blank them.
I'd want to engage with Japanese, not with people who bother me everywhere I go in the world

Sauce me on this film

chinks

>I'd want to engage with Japanese, not with people who bother me everywhere I go in the world

That's exactly how Japanese feel about you.

rent free

I don't even think chinese in general likes their country

Are you living under a rock? That's Kill Bill.

And that's how most countries feel, I bet only you Ken-sama is worthy of engaging them because you're a hapa right

>Yes they are, they celebrate jap culture and traditions.
because they made edgy tattoos of dragons and shit?
they are american puppets like the italian mafia and are putting pressure on japanese politicians.

Well, they're definitely not honorobu samurai that's for sure. The tatoos symbolize that they're worthless and the fact they run the ido/javl business show that very clearly. Still, they're highly nationalistic/traditionalistic nonetheless.

For one, Asians are hardcore racist (based Asians).
It's one of the reasons The Last Jedi bombed hard in China. Disney put Rose in to appease the Asian market but the hated her for being Vietnamese.

They are. They even refuse to recognize the atrocities done during WW2.

Chinese expat here. I have China more than most non Chinese because unlike them, I have actually experienced what it was like to grow up under communism and how it turns what would otherwise be decent people into the Chinese people you see today. Can make anything original for shit and always looking for opportunities to scam and take advantage of the system at the expense of everyone else. Hong Kongese and Taiwanese are ok.

It's curious how you can simultaneously espouse everyone being racists while becoming so defensive at the prospect of you experiencing racism yourself. What's more telling is that your only recourse is to attack my perceived race. One-trick pony. No wonder people think you're such a bore.

Everyone is racists though, including me, some people go way out of their way to be "anti-racist" but it just turns around on itself and becomes racism

If anyone has read Ellison’s Invisible Man, he makes a pretty good case for this, if not completely intentionally

Not everyone tries to build their personality around being a racist, though.

t. brainlet trying to sound smart, criminals from every country in the world are racist because if they weren't in a tribal mindset they wouldn't be in a gang in the first place

reddit

I thought reddit didn't like Tencent and Netease though

>Everyone does it so that means it's okay

Yeah they are

Based and checked
>Gogo will never be my gf tfw

Attached: kose-happy-sugar-life-150455.jpg (350x491, 22K)

Everyone pees and shits, doesn't mean you should do it in public no, if your loved one is into golden showers or racism you're definetely free to do that in privacy

she was good in battle royale too

>being a career criminal and pretending to be a nationalist or having a code of honor

Attached: i.jpg (720x1080, 158K)

The two can definetely go together though, there's a reason why pedos get really bad treatment in prisons

>No comfort woman will rule this yakuza syndicate!
woah Tarantino cool down a bit

yeah most prisoners have families surprisingly

I'll never not be mad

Attached: har.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

based /has actually been to tokyo/ poster

GREAT PARENTING THERE, KIRYU-CHAN!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

They literally all hate each other.

same reason as why pudgy ass pink burgers are triggered by cosher juden in power.

>I am a prince, and I am unfortunately trapped here due to circumstances with my passport. I need another foreign national to vouch for me inside this building which is the Nigerian embassy.

There's a trade war between Japan and Korea right now. Korean gas stations even refuse to refuel Japanese-made car.

Attached: 1.png (482x538, 169K)

She ruined the series. From her first scene, to the bitter end. What a slut.

No one cares, chink. Stop trying to pander to us, it's embarrassing.

boy ur in for a good time, go watch

look up the rape of Don King

She's not a happa.

Being a nationalist is called being a normal person outside of cuckolded Western countries where people are indoctrinated since birth to love niggers.

This

nationalism is the worship of randomness

Both her parents are Chinese.

Attached: 20190407_221832.jpg (219x259, 51K)

pakistan

Attached: 1554642688091m.jpg (749x1024, 164K)

SHUTUP BAKA GAIJIN

Attached: White not welcome in Japan.jpg (604x401, 29K)

>worship of randomness
You mean because where you happen to be born is random? Wow such a smart take. Nationalism is just the manifestation of our natural instinct to thrive as biological organisms. It's that fucking simple. If you were born as pine tree instead of a human, you would still be a "nationalist," since pine trees have the biological imperative to reproduce with their own species while crowding out competing species.

Attached: 1557516995532.jpg (182x268, 9K)

Can you give me source for that? I honestly want to learn more.

based and yellowpilled

How many men do you think she's "serviced" also how much of a fucking manlet is this guy's he's barely taller than her.

If you're going to insult someone in their native language, you need to actually learn that language and how it works. Otherwise you just look like a jackass.

>jackass
Easy there, boomer.

KYS

Even in Japan the nationalists are ugly

>they are actually the criminal puppets of americans put in power after WW2
>Burakumin and crime dates back to the 17th century
Yeah another /pol/ bait thread.

it crowds out other pine trees you dolt. your analogy is retard tier. i guess if i didnt have any brains i could be on your pine tree level of "getting it"

Why are Japanese so bad at bantering?

Attached: 1491901862058.jpg (780x975, 163K)

>it crowds out other pine trees you dolt
How the fuck did you miss such a simple analogy?

Zoz