The Witcher

Netflix Adaptation
>low tier budget with ps2 cgi and shitty costumes
>author who sold the rights to Netflix did it for the money and is a bitter loser who hates that the games overshadow his shitty books
>miscast changed race and ethnicity of most characters
>WOKE GARBAGE
>Ignores the games

Attached: geralt_medallion_netflix.jpg (1920x1080, 634K)

What are the chances of this becoming a hit with normies?
Honestly If it wasn't for the games I would have no interest the Novels started off good but they get worse with each iteration.

>What are the chances of this becoming a hit with normies?
Everyone I know is laughing at the casting. My gf said Triss looks like a gypsy. Nobody is hyped for this, but then again I'm eastern European. Mutts will probably eat it up.

Attached: 1563882378864.jpg (640x785, 69K)

why do people care about this book adaption, it's not based on the video games at all.

They can't base it on the video games because cdpr would sue them if they did.

I'll probably give it a shot just because you retards keep sperging about it, I'd barely have heard about it otherwise. the whole free advertising through faggot outrage model really works.

It's not a book adaptation either though?

Its based in the books actually
Not that it matters since they are ignoring the book as well

He is much more sexy than she is

>10/10 movie star is sexier than some random thot
No shit.

>Triss looks older than Yen substantially

Attached: 558080-W3.jpg (1200x675, 93K)

>actress is 27
>look 45

I thought black don't crack?

triss and yen are shit characters, videogame waifu autists should hang.

shhhh, people don’t really understand that here. just post memes

None. This will get two seasons max and then be canceled. Look at OP's pic. They CG'd blood onto his forehead.

>every thread is MUH GAMES
why do you do this?
name a good video game adaptation

That only makes it worse

Yes, well, you said everything. There isn't much we can add to this. Good job OP.

Can confirm. Hungarian here, none of the Witcher fans I know (games + books fans both) are looking forward to the show. Also maybe 1% of the population pays for Netflix. I don't think it's gonna be a hit here.

Attached: x5jowvto8ob31.png (1024x683, 947K)

I’m a bookfag and looking forward to this show and there’s nothing you can do to stop me faggots

>ignores games

Good. What the fuck do the games have to do with anything

I feel bad for /ourchad/ Henry. He really loves this world and characters

Attached: sad.jpg (657x527, 53K)

>feel bad for actor being paid a fortune to play pretend

I'm sure he really appreciates your support.

games are unironically better than the books

Hmmm maybe the fact the whole franchise is known all around the world is all thanks to CDPR's games? Nobody outside Poland and a few other countries in that region would even know this exists if not for the games.
I honestly don't care which story they adapt, but saying that the games did nothing is the pinnacle of retardation.
You know what's also retarded? Pretending to pander to the bookfags, then change a shitton of details. Bookfags are especially autistic about details.

God Cavill is so fucking alpha

She looks 40 here

Attached: ABBD1837-29EB-487D-8ED7-4C7F9099F5AF.jpg (262x360, 32K)

you never read a book in your life user

>Mutts will probably eat it up.
There are 300 million of them in America alone. It will be a huge success. They live to be mindless consumers.

Stop spamming this garbage.

also a chick magnet esp teen girls

Attached: 75471ACE-1EDE-4E85-884A-BDBA2D70B6F7.jpg (640x630, 70K)

yennefer actress is a qt 3.14

Well maybe if the book were a game I would read it

He obsessively tried to get the role from the moment it was announced, he trained to do all his own stunts, hes clearly a senpai of the books and the games, in every interview he's made it clear he understands Geralt as well as anyone.

Yeah he's a rich actor, but he was a Wow player back in the day. He's a proper gamer nerd who got buff as shit to get roles. He is /ourchad/

He even spoke out against metoo

She isnt terrible for a poo, but fits more Triss's character than Yens.

Ohh nice comeback, but if I really wanted one I'd scrape mine off your mother's teeth

She is, but her character is anything but cute.

and none of that means he's autistic and agrees with this crying about muh diversity and isn't happy making this.

You DO realise that part of her transformation using magic was to become whiter? You can see it in one image in the trailer.

Mortal Kombat.

They're not adapting the books either because Yen isn't a gypsy, Triss isn't a half-nigger, and Fringilla isn't a full nigger.

Im not talking about her skin color, just the face, really. She looks young. Yes is suppose to give that maternal/stepmotherish vibe, very confident in her sexiness. Cold and snappy.
Netflix's Yen fits more Triss character - youngish, doesnt have that level-headedness of being 100 years old (as in case of Yen), more expressive and honest.

they changed the race of the man who cucks Geralt/Henry

Are the books worth reading?

They are reasonably decent, but there are better fantasy novels out there.

I've read the books, the first 3 books and the last 1 are great, Sword of Destiny is easily the best, the story of TW2 & some of the stories in TW3 Sapkowki wishes he wrote, the whole Guanter O'Dimm & Von Everec storyline is just amazing.

The first two books that are just short stories are very good, you get a preview of the start of the saga at the end of the 2nd book so you should be able to decide then if it's your cup of tea.

But the first two books are must reads I think, especially if you like The Witcher.

Have you read the books? Yen is discribed as looking like a 20 year old tiny chick... Not Indian tho.

Yes, but don't expect an epic payoff at the end. That's not the point of the series.

True dat, Hearts of Stone plot is the best out of all witcher games, even better considering how much polish folklore and culture they managed to fit into it.
Von Everec looks like he came out of Sienkiewicz's The Deluge

This. In Europe, tv is haram so no one will see it there.

I like it. Good pasta against the shitbrains who tries to defend the writers by pulling the "muh books" argument

Attached: 1563791423003.jpg (1000x1785, 487K)

Attached: 1557961028134.jpg (839x222, 62K)

>even better considering how much polish folklore and culture they managed to fit into it.

what was polish about it?

Ofc she made herself looks like woman in her prime, im talking what "aura" she commands with her looks, dialogs etc.
Although they missed a bit with Triss, CDPR managed to recreate Yen perfectly, her raven-black curls, the contrast of her black attire with her pale skin, snappy dialong, the confidence etc.

Netflix's Yen looks too small, like a mouse. Doesnt looks like someone who would make room go silent just by walking into it.

>everything he knows and loves gets blackwashed and changed
Yeah, I'm sure he's happy about that

Terrible casting, Geralt isn't supposed to be a hunky guy, he's a fucked up immortal badass old grandpa

They should've cast someone like Del Toro, he can pull off a bitch face and he has about the right amount of wrinkles and smoker voice too

Attached: benicio-del-toro-predator.jpg (1000x563, 373K)

he's english, he doesn't have an ingrained obsession with race like mutts on Yea Forums do, I'd be surprised if he cares at all.

imagine the intense sex scene with this triss

Attached: 5.jpg (1920x1080, 220K)

The whole story is a twist on "Pan Twardowski". They looks like 18th century polish "szlachta" (hairstyle, clothes, weaponry). Wedding got bits of Wyspiański's "wesele". Von Everec (as I mentioned) is very similar to Kmicic from "Potop"(even the scar), even his lover "Iris Bilewitz" sounds like Kmicic's lover Oleńki Billewiczówa. Many dialogs from polish version (not sure how it was translated) mirrors dialogs from Potop and other things.

Heart of Stone was so fucking good

The wedding was so comfy

qt3.13

based doing your homework user, most people on here just scream MUH POLISH CULTURE without any idea of what they're talking about, other than it's written by a polish guy so it must all be polish.

muh diq

Attached: 1514889657797.jpg (916x963, 167K)

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT? THIS TV SHOW DOES NOT LOOK LIKE MY UNRELATED VIDOE GAME AT ALL!!!

holy fucking shit you're right, wtf is wrong with jewllywood? even fucking ketchup looks better than this shit

How does any of that change the fact that this is a book adaptation that the video game people have nothing to do with?

Witcher sold more than 20 millions of copies, even if half of these people will watch the show it will be a great success.
Good thinking by netflix.

That's why she's miscast.

>last 1 is great
confirmed for never having read the books

and easily add a few million viewers by having a some clickbait articles titled THE NEXT GAME OF THRONES??? and some random curious clicks with it being nailed to the netflix front page and new/trending when it launches.

Netflix has been flooding the market with low effort, low budget, lowest common denominator bullshit for a long time now. Their business model is failing and they are desperate. The casting is meant to appeal to the widests possible audience, and there are not nearly enough angry white incels around to not diversify. This has nothing to do with wokeness, but your 14 year old brain is not developed enough to handle such nuances.

Witcher fans and gamers are not the target audience. This show is aimed at normies who have been attuned to fantastical settings by LotR and the Capeshit wave. The Witcher has gained enough public traction to be a "legitimate view". And you all are going to watch it anyways, just like with STD.

Gods, I forgot to mention GoT. Fantasy is accepatble telivision, at least for now.

>complain endlessly about movie studios and their constant remakes, reboots, and sequels
>complain that an upcoming television series isn't a direct adaptation of a video game you've already played

You can't blame a snowflake for melting during the summer.

>The casting is meant to appeal to the widests possible audience
Did that ever work though? It's The Witcher. The primary audience are those who played the games and those who read the books. Do they really think they can get the GoT crowd? Not to mention they are already making something where the primary audience is autistic and prone to tell them to fuck off if they change shit just to appeal to those who have no interest in the series.

>And you all are going to watch it anyways, just like with STD
not everyone is a bad fanboy

Admit it guys, we all wanted MILFy looking Yen, sexy white woman of Atlantic phenotype.

Instead we got some pakistani-looking, overgrown baby, bug-eyed, manfaced subhumanita from the Indo-Paki poo kingdom, smelling like curry, masala and shit.

Attached: north atlantid woman.jpg (300x410, 14K)

>>Ignores the games
you fucking moron

I don't think the show is made for "gamers" at all. Its a cheap cash-in on the success of GoT. Netflix can't afford to care about quality, much less "authenticity", they need a constant flow of barely watchable garbage to keep their subscribers engaged. Witcher fans are going to watch it just to complain anyways. On top of that, the autistic screeching is free exposure.

Curry and masal smell very good, though.

>Pros for normies watching this
Everyone has Netflix.
The dumbest shit gets watched when people are bored.
The guy that played Superman is the lead.
They may have heard of the Witcher games while scrolling through Xbox live store.
Netflix will market the shit out of this.

>cons they won't watch
GoT was a fluke and normies STILL don't care about fantasy dork shit.
Netflix has TOO many garbage shows, this looks like garbage.
Normies may not like an obvious WOKE show.
Netflix burnout, there's other shit to watch or do.

I think Normies will watch it.

I wonder if Cavill regrets signing on for it? He only wanted to do it because he was a massive fan of the games, but they seem determined to distance it from them as much as possible.

But it didn't work with STD either. Especially since everyone pirated it to avoid getting a whatever subsciption. I didn't even bother with season two.

>CONSUME PRODUCT

Nerds need to be silenced

toptier burger projection the post

this. Loved the short stories. The saga is a mixed bag.

The author really is a cunt, and the showrunner for this is a literal cunt.
The games are my canon, I don't care.

he is also a fan of the source material...

Could have been someone like her.

Attached: v7au3n1ahxs11.jpg (734x737, 94K)

>WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT? THIS TV SHOW DOES NOT LOOK LIKE MY UNRELATED VIDOE GAME AT ALL!!!
doesn't look like the totally related book either

STD was high tier cognitive dissonance, though. The writing is godawful, while the production values are through the roof. That's why Witcher looks like shit, Netflix won't waste money on a show they know will be acceptable at best. The golden age of telivision is over, the market is incredibly fragmented, talent and revenue streams are stretched thin and video streaming is not a valid business model anyway, unless you can consolidate the market like Netflix seemed to do in the beginning.

Any good things we will get in the future are pet projects by billionaires, like Bezo's The Expanse, and shows with a predictable build-in audience, like what Tarantino is doing for cinema.

>Especially since everyone pirated it to avoid getting a whatever subsciption.
Did they, though? I can't talk about that one, I have barely pirated anything in like 10 years. I'm too old for this shit and my income allows me to subscribe to whatever the fuck I want.

name one good book adaptation in the past 10 years?

you can be a fan without autistic screeching about adaptations in different media being different.

>the games are more popular, therefore only the games can be adapted

Attached: raf,360x360,075,t,fafafa_ca443f4786.jpg (360x360, 21K)

>adapt surce material faithfully
or
>be free of any baggage with a new ip
you can pick only one. It's not that hard to understand

>edited cosplay pics

what's her acting like, why didn't she audition for the part?

It's perfect for contrarian consumption. They were shitty books that only people who played the 1st game went on to read now people are trying to meme it like the books were somehow good when it hasn't been that way for like 15+ years. It's a perfect opportunity for soi bois to dab on people who only played the game and feel some false superiority that they went the extra mile and read some shit tier source material.

>you can pick only one

obviously not

wh*te bitch

>Witcher fans are going to watch it just to complain anyways
I hate thos kind of "fans" even more than normies that can't tell the difference between good, bad and worse

Attached: lJrNgMV.jpg (1425x1240, 200K)

Attached: d3m2b1dwq2i01.jpg (1982x1680, 286K)

>speaks out about feminism
>is silent when it ruins the show he lobbied so far for

hmmmmm...It's almost like an actor was doing PR to land a role that would make them a decent amount of $

She's too pretty for a witch.

I'm ready to bet that most of the audience will be extremely weary of any new fantasy shows because of the recent GoT debacle. It will be an uphill battle for the Witcher.
It's almost like HBO wanted to poison the well for the inevitable GOT clones.

>intentionally base it on the books and state repeatedly that they’re not linked to the games in anyway
>why aren’t they linked to the games reeeee
Have sex

that's not difference between media. That's a bad adaptation.
Casting people who looks like the characters is the simplest thing, compared to getting plot, setting and characterization right.
you just wanto to defend NEW PRODUCT!

To be fair, I like the books and all, but the third witcher game is better written than all of the books combined.

The rights to adapt the games would cost netflix more than they could afford, though.

then you are doing a bad job and the complaining is justified

Point out one scene from the trailer that didn't happen in the books other than the young yen stuff which was kind of in the books but there it wasn't an actual scene.
>Geralt fighting Foltest's incest bastard
>Geralt being thrown out of Blaviken
>Geralt and Ciri in the Brokilon
>The feast at Cintra
>The sack of Cintra
>The lodge of sorceresses plotting their jewish plots
>Thanedd
That's all stuff from the books.

netflx didn't decide to produce this adaptation because of the books but because of the games.

>"those isolated parts are just like those isolated parts"
>all characters are miscast
zack snyder school of accuracy to the source material

The Expanse, though I haven't read the books.

kek you are like those 600lbs fatties who try to argue with a doctor that they simply can't lose weight because of genetics. It's the perfect opportunity for doctors to dab on fat peolpe who only drink coke and feel some false superiority that they went the extra mile and read some shit tier academic papers about nutrition. Sometimes people who know more than you are perfectly in their right to completely dismiss your dumb opinion, user.

Your world view is so narrow its not worth engaging with. Just off yourself.

>I'm too old for this shit
Too dumb*

If you pay for this garbage you are part of the problem, you are feeding the cancer.

>doctor that they simply can't lose weight because of genetics
>What is insulin?

You're not even trying to live in the same world as actual science. You could at least watch the Joe Rogan episode about this one, faggot.

>actual science
>Joe Rogan
Hey now wait a minute! Are you trying to bait me here? (you) little rascal

the LOTR movies are great, but I could sit and pick them apart as not being "faithful adaptations" with some wonky casting pretty easily, but they'll still be good movies in their own right.

I just don't see the point in sperging so hard about how bad and wrong this show is without actually seeing any of it first, all because a couple of characters don't look like videogame waifus.

I suggested Joe Rogan as an alternative, because he is popular with the kids that like to shitpost on the internet.

They gonna love it, just look at comment section on YT. Fucking nightmare.

>If you pay for this garbage you are part of the problem, you are feeding the cancer.
this

First two short stories books are neat, main saga is from ok to meh.

Race baiting is one of the biggest signs of summer on Yea Forums. It will not be this bad when the show actually comes out. Don't you remember when you were a kid and tried to fit in somewhere? Sadly the edgy racist stereotype is what kids know about Yea Forums so this is what they try to recreate to belong with us. This time next year they will have grown out of it and be normies with girlfriends and they won't even remember shitting up this board.

>people enjoying something I don't is a nightmare

jesus christ kid you have problems

Yeah, I was 21 when Yea Forums launched, its still kinda hard for me to imagine that its flooded with kiddies now.

Well, its a valid complained. If a bad Witcher series is accepted, we are not going to get a good one for a long while.

>And you all are going to watch it anyways, just like with STD.

I only know of STD's plot and problems via the Orville threads when other anons start making fun of them in comparison to McFarlane's skiffy masterpiece. Doesn't read like imma missing much.

It claims to be faithful to source book material while actually pushing their shitty agenda and shit all over what was written in them, fuck you for supporting garbage mentality like this.

Hearing about all the shit Lauren was saying, yeah dropped as soon as I herd about it, since it is netflix and they're very woke

>Ignores the games
And that's a good thing. Should the Amazon Tolkien show treat Shadow of Mordor as canon?

GOD DAMMIT I ALLREADY ASKED IN THE THREAD YESTERDAY WHAT'S THE GOD DAMN SAUCEEEEEEEEEEE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: anonohmyfuck.png (620x581, 16K)

>implying it isn’t easy to admit that we wanted yennefer to be yennefer

The difference is that LOTR books and movie adaptations were amazing, game adaptations have been a mixed bag at best.
The Witcher games are better than the books, and enhance the source material.

With LOTR you have Shadow of War shoehorning out of place minorities in the lore, but with Witcher it's the TV series doing it.

the witcher was always WOKE by Yea Forums sperg standards, have you read the books or played the games?

Which fucking agenda? They cast two people to appeal to a wider audience. Both the books and the games already take a stance against active racism.

>Doesn't read like imma missing much.
Unfortunately not. The set and costume design is dope, though. Afaik the second season was less egregious than the first, but I couldn't bring myself to watch this fan fic tier butchery of Spock.

>because cdpr would sue them if they did

Pretty sure a check and a legal team before the fact could fix that issue. CD Projekt is pretty amiable, they even offered Sapbitchski another check even if they didn't need to and that was way before the shitty lawsuit.

Oh God i hope they will fail. And this failure will drag them to the bottom.

Attached: 93916_original.png (901x1222, 616K)

>Both the books and the games already take a stance against active racism.
bad casting is not a stance against racism and complaining about bad casting is not racism

Why is Netflicks production always so shit & tasteless compared to HBO?

mate, it was written by a polish man in the 80s. it speaks out against xenophobia, sexism and military occupation but in a universal manner. both the elves and humans are shown to be assholes. some of it is inspired by the nazi occupation of the polish people. the netflix series seems to be making the elves an innocent (black) minority that is oppressed by the horrible (white) humans and seems to be drawing comparisons to modern politics instead of historical examples.

>Instead we got some pakistani-looking, overgrown baby, bug-eyed, manfaced subhumanita from the Indo-Paki poo kingdom, smelling like curry, masala and shit.
That's how all witches are. The JEW hunchback rat Yentafer, the freckeld MUDSLIME Triss, the NIGGERBITCH Fringilla. All witches are ugly monsters and must be BURNED.

>bunch of kikes have to ruin the show with garbage casting
>hire third rate cgi company
that's Netflix for you

The Witcher video games

>both the elves and humans are shown to be assholes
Yeah but why are the dwarves and witches all good? What's up with that bias?

most normalfags havent even seen lotr
the movies are almost 20 years old by now

Because it's embarrassing. CDPR's adaptation absolute moggs Netflix's adaptation. They literally tried the same thing and failed.

iTs BaSeD oN tHe BoOkS

nah

Attached: 20437180.jpg (535x803, 98K)

>why didn't she audition for the part?
What makes you think she didn't?
>Because muh Netflix would have hired her she would be a perfect Yennefer
That's the whole point. They cast an ugly paki soley for diversity. I guarantee she was not the best looking or best acting auditionee by a long shot.

>dwarves
They're bros.
>witches
They aren't, 3 out of 4 main villains are mages.

Male mages

Is it?

Attached: 15638782295140.jpg (623x1000, 194K)

He's clearly better looking than most people in that universe. Even in the books where he's least portrayed as a hunk he's slaying pussy left and right. And the games he's become more handsome with each sequel.

kek

Attached: sans tire.png (1428x479, 1.09M)

yeah they're adapting stories from the book.

Philippa isn't male.

>why didn't she audition for the part?
they were intentionally looking for non-whites

>what's her acting like
like netflix cares about that

zebrowski > cavill
pshek ciri > mutt ciri

Attached: 5mywdtkj4tl11.jpg (1920x1920, 209K)

need a red eyes edit of that cavill one

That's a depressing thought.

>Yeah but why are the dwarves and witches all good
things that never happened

>they were intentionally looking for non-whites

yeah I remember when Yea Forums said this from the start because kike propaganda, and retards wanted to believe it so hard someone made up a BAME casting call notice to fuck with them, and they ran with it posting over and over as proof that we were definitely getting a black geralt and ciri, right up until cavill and the girl were cast, good times

>moooooooving the goalpost

Netflix ciri is an english rose

Whatever.

Attached: Uo1wqO3.jpg (460x687, 46K)

If I were in charge I'd put her in there too just to make you happy user. She wouldn't be Ciri, but she'd be something.

>it's adapting the books
>is it?
>yes

you don't know what moving goalposts means

>misusing the word mutt
Bugger off, tourist

>Natural green-eyed blonde
>she'd be something
not in this industry anymore

Less money.

Every race of women in the world gets mogged when next to a slavic girl, that's no surprise.
They're irl elves at least until the alcohol, hard living catches up to them.
And more often than not it's their attractiveness that condemns them to a hard life since every man wants them.
Those that are lucky enough to slip through life relatively unscarred age fairly well.

Attached: milla%20jovovich,%20hellboy,%20HD%202[1].jpg (2880x1800, 1.49M)

I bet they will ruin it by getting Geralt to talk about how you have to accept diversity and how abortion is good

face blindness is a sign of autism, user.

In essence, it is difficult to disagree with the self-described Marxist philosopher and psychoanalyst Slavoj Zizek, who summarized the current cultural climate adequately when interviewed on the subject: “You can feel this (in the #metoo movement) a big pressure to take revenge- it is a voice of fury, fury and revenge- and this is always bad… Lenin knew all along that the point of revolution is not merely to take revenge (although he certainly utilized the revolution to do so,) however, he also understood persuasive measures other than violence- ‘if we have capitalists who are good organizers, we should use them- offer them another deal …’Here, another authentic grievance, a voice of protest, was appropriated by the bourgeois liberal individualism."

Zizek is correct in his observation of #metoo, yet it is also entirely correct when utilized to critique the fury and discussion occurring around The Witcher. The minority actors hired to fulfil the role of European, Caucasian characters have not been advertised, interviewed, or publicly discussed being chosen due to their acting prowess, love or obsession with the material, and how they plan to be as authentic to the themes and essence of the material. Indeed, the entire television series seems clouded by the ‘bourgeois liberal individualism’ which has permeated throughout North American film and television. Instead of a marketplace of cultural ideas permitting minorities in Western countries to tell their own original stories, these minorities are given the status of ‘underdogs’ who must ‘punch up’ past their own metaphorical cultural weight-class in order to compete with the Western fables and tales of old. Therefore it is perfectly just and applicable in this twisted view to recast the voice actors of The Lion King, or The Little Mermaid, or indeed The Witcher, with minority-casting, done solely to fill this delusional political narrative.

Attached: GeraltTriss.png (1292x788, 123K)

Or indeed, to change the entire thematic structure of the story to enforce a new radical political and social stance; regardless of whether or not it is applicable to the material; which seems so often maliciously appropriated out of a sense of vengeance and financial gain, rather than the genuine invocation of art and expression.
This sends a dangerous message to non-Western cultures that they must adapt European fables, tales, and folk stories and then recreate these tales with their ‘ethnic twist,’ entirely devoid of the creation and creator’s concept of moralty, expression, emotion, or purpose. . If a piece of media seems entirely designed around generating a profit, it is one’s obligation as a consumer of culture to avoid these inauthentic works and fiscally punish production studios and casting agencies, punish writers and generic actors, and signal a desire to financially reward media which generates cultural content. Just as one should be wary if a writers room dedicated to a Japanese franchise dedicated to pontificating philosophical questions, such as Ghost in the Shell or Grave of the Fireflies is in-fact littered with European technocratic, internet-obsessive ‘social justice warriors,’ one should also be exceptionally wary if the writing staff for a Polish fantasy adventure series which tackles, in various levels of seriousness, poignant issues of organized power structures and how isolated individuals (the Lodge of Sorceresses, rites of succession in society, etc..) is in-fact being staffed by schizophrenic and incompetent young and ‘diverse’ writers. The lot of which seem to relish their ignorance of the original material rather than espouse their love for it.

>make a TV adaptation of a book
>"It ignores the games."

Attached: unknown-3.png (296x282, 98K)

that bad casting means that they give a shit about the books (or the games), monkey

Based.

that's still not moving goalposts

what book?
certainly not the witcher books

>reminds them of daddy
>but also has one of the most chad bods of all time
what a combo

it ignores the books too

Milla Jovovich aged badly from living with Paul Anderson and starring in his shitty movies.

you moved from defending the cast to "it's still based on the books because they use the stories of the book"

>trailer literally shows multiple scenes straight out of the books
>lol dude they're not adapting the books because it has niggers
A bad adaptation is still an adaptation.

>face blindness
user, you're a fucking retard

I never mentioned the cast.

Strawman. I replied to someone complaining about the "wokeness" of the show.

Read the thread.

citation needed

Isn't LotR on telivision regularly? I think its always running around christmas here in Germany. So no, they all have seen it by now.

My theory is that the script was so bad that no serious actor would sign up for this without being overpayed. Likely, the only one with an actual salary is the male lead.

>some photoshopped cosplayer

You cunts who post these random slags are retarded as the people who hire blacks.

Lets be honest, there is much, much more "white" cheap actors than otherwise, using clearly non-canon rase-wise actors in those roles was conscious move. I wont belive both Geralt's and Yen's lovers are black just because they were best actors for that role in given budget.

>What makes you think she didn't?
it's a random cosplayer not an actress, pretty safe bet

not with those pancake tits

Attached: 1563715034149.png (1878x862, 1.05M)

What is their complete relationship?

Attached: 1563672027948.jpg (525x1542, 220K)

How many of these stronk independynt wahmen happen to be of a certain ethnicity as well?

A certain tribe, ey?

Attached: 1497470817459.png (356x480, 5K)

>How many of these stronk independynt wahmen happen to be of a certain ethnicity as well?
>stronk independynt wahmen
why can't you make your point without trying to sound as retarded as possible?

Imagine.

>were not following the games sweatie read the books ;)
>turns out what they are doing has nothing to do with the books either
is this a new low for netflix

isn't netflix going down the drain ? Like financially? Since all the major networks are starting their own thing ?

Netflix has never posted a profit. Ever.

>tfw you will never be a handsome gigachad
why even live bros??

Amazon never made a profit until many years later.

Yeah but netflix isn't amazon so can't be compared.

Amazon is a retail distribution network that now encompasses nearly everything. Netflix specifically deals with television and film. Both companies started up at roughly the same time, and still Netflix is not profitable. Are you retarded?

only according to company war faggots. they've taken on massive debt to invest in shows, but more than enough monthly income to service it. the recent drop in stock price came after they gained 'only' two point something million new subs last quarter, when they'd projected four or five. retards saw that reported drop in stock and think it means they're losing money and subs by the million constantly netflix is finished etc...

this unironically
the majority of zoomers haven't seen the LOTR movies unless they're "nerds"

honestly the first 2 guys look really great

It's propaganda, profit isn't the point.

Is that maya rudolf?

he's pressing his thigh into her.

She seems uncomfortable.

never implied they were the same. just mentioning the fact.

>businessmen don't like money all that matters is muh propaganda
based retard

Sorry to burst your bubble, but normies where I live think niggers and pajeets in an European fantasy setting is stupid.

Carnal.

>Mutts will probably eat it up
So all of America and western Europe? Sounds like a hit series to me.

Ding ding ding

"Businessmen" aren't the driving force behind Netflix. Ever wondered why supposedly "profit-driven" media with colossal outreach promotes Netflix shows to no end?

you've convinced me, shareholders don't care about this billion dollar industry making them money, it's all about a race war or something, how did I not see it before?

As I said before, the business model is not viable unless they manage to consolidate the market. Which they seemed to do in the beginning, but the trend is going in the exact opposite direction now. Netflix has already problems with licensing other IPs and is forced to rely more and more on their own shitty Originals to keep the subscribers engaged. This hurts the overall show quality as well as their claim to cultural relevancy. In the end they will be just another shitty cable network.

Disney might work things out since they are much more focused in what content they can produce and present, and they have maximum exposure. I don't know about Amazon. They apparently have infinite amounts of money, but they are a newcomer to the business without a clear identity.

Yes, you see, everything the frog people don't like is a Jewish conspiracy to take over the world.

Literally yes. I'm sorry you can't see it.

It isn't a coincidence that multiple factors in our societies are working in favour of mass racial replacement.

because
>stronk independynt wahmen
are as retarded as possible

No, I am an apathetic consumer and that means everyone with power is also apathetic and has no greater concern than money, just like me.

don't reply pretending to be me, that's rude

cringe

>making myself look as retarded as my target helps my argument

lad

Learn the lore before doing dumb comments like that...

I know that they are using magic to conceal their ugliness.

yeah I imagine she's terrified of such a muscular man.

Attached: 1563621191347.webm (1100x850, 1.77M)

Knees weak palms are sweaty.

What budged does it have? Tell me it has at least the same budget as Marco Polo, which is 9M USD?

My guess would be that they spent most of their money on the license.

>Tell me it has at least the same budget as Marco Polo, which is 9M USD?
Highly doubt that, it looks like Syfy show

They spend most of the money on Cavil. Doubt Old Sap got a good deal out of it. Probably went with a profit deal and forgot about Hollywood accounting.

A single Superman flick would make him way more money than a shitty Netflix series based on some books written by a Polish boomer, so why even bother with that if money is the only motivation

Attached: gaming setup.jpg (1440x2015, 255K)

Jesus fucking christ, for what do you even need so many screens?

to boast with your friends

So, for talking shit when it comes to brag about battlestations instead of play games I see. Just like Yea Forums