Has great taste

>has great taste
wtf I love pajeet-yennefer now

Attached: screen.jpg (838x462, 100K)

Why is her jaw weird in the trailer?

Sorceress' use magic to hide their deformities.

Not to hide, to rectify.

what about hiding the fact that shes a disgusting shitskin good god why do they keep putting disgusting non whites in movies what the fuck is wrong with the jews we must rise up race war now go go go go

Same thing.

It's not even about race, just cast attractive people ffs. Film/TV is all fucking fiction, you can cast anyone you want, why do they pick ugly people?

how the hell do you "feel" you haven't watched game of thrones. You either fucking have or you haven't. Women are literally retarded.

>wears a polo shirt
>rolls up the sleeves on a long sleeve polo shirt
what type of anti social behavior is that

Maybe Cavill can redeem it by carrying all the dead weight?

it's youtube's caption system fucking up, the "feel" was uttered by the interviewer so just imagine there's a question mark afterwards

Oh I see. I didn't do the video games.

>"How did Season 8 of Game of Thrones make you feel?"

Why didn't she make herself white then?

You mean sorceresses.

She looks good enough with purple eyes

Attached: purple.png (852x364, 493K)

Daily reminder that white women are cancelled

Attached: triss.png (568x557, 788K)

Everybody hates whites. If a race war happens white creatures would be genocided in days

This but unironically

is it weird that im more attracted to cavill than the women? im a straight man btw

>white women are cancelled
And that's a good thing!

then it isn't attraction but rather awe or admiration, which I would say is in fact not weird

Everybody loves white men which is why they get the most attention on dating sites you silly pajeet.

Actress looks cute. Doesn't look like Yen though. Learn the difference. It's her own opinion, not Yen's opinion, and it has nothing to do with her being cast as Yennefer. Actually it has nothing to do with anything. Why are you so dumb, OP?

Attached: yikes.gif (220x187, 317K)

Lilac and gooseberries my ass

More like that pajeet stink that lingers in every apartment they live in and railway faeces

It's not from the video games, it's from the books. The video games take place after the books and the television series and are basically non canon.

If Geralt was played by a non white actor 100% they would have kept all the females in the series white. Hollywood just loves pushing the mixed race thing.

Oof

Attached: 1563574257606.jpg (2241x1073, 353K)

we got the better end of the deal

Niggers btfo

I would annihilate this pajeetese, I bet she has some big dark dinner plate areolas

Fuck

She's a nigger, the one who plays Yen is a pajeet

I want to have sex with women.
wat do?

Who is this old hag? a random peasant?

have sex

book a flight to amsterdam

lower your standards as low as you can
consider dating fatties

don't do it
in the end you'll just feel disgusted at yourself

based

I know I'm the outcast here but I find her very attractive

I like weird cute mutt chicks

I'm not saying everybody has to like her, if you like blonde chicks, that's you and it's okay.

But I really want to fuck her

be chad

Stupid incel.

Rape.

I feel like she's almost attractive, I think it's her nose for me, something is just off

I'm Italian so I don't really have a problem with the nose. In fact I think it does help the swarthy look a lot

It's not about the hair. She looks ugly and worn out. She's supposed to be younger than Yennefer but she looks old enough to be her mom.

What colour is she?
She looks pretty white.

slav white

She's a Paki. They all look weird, like overgrown babies

Slavs are whiter than Westerners

I don't give a shit about the books, I like the way she looks

Chad one. You wouldn't know.

Attached: cavill thicc.gif (268x400, 2.53M)

Attached: 1563641540643.jpg (478x523, 105K)

get dosh, give dosh to women, profit

I feel you haven't been to school a single day of your life.

Honestly she's passable, but I'd be much happier if it was the qt from Good Omens and TD instead.

Attached: 1549326545402.jpg (1078x720, 122K)

pooja

Modern White women are fucking trash anyway. I'm a good looking white man living with a good looking woman of colour i can only hope you virgins find the way.

>This level of cope

Attached: kkgs.gif (245x200, 497K)

She's cute m8

Nice tits but ugly face

Don't know how she looks good on IG then like Maya Rudolphs older sister in this

I’d rather fuck Freya

link ?

90% of all women (and men for a matter of fact) are 100% pure, unadulterated garbage, race has very little to do with it. Take the real blackpill already.

and that's a good thing

Weird though how almost every majority nonwhite place is a shithole

Weird how that works

Stop projecting, incel Muhammad

test

I agree.

Attached: sjad1TX.jpg (937x1170, 84K)

Rolled sleeves make your arms look bigger.

Triss is really black in this show?

>being ignorant
>missing out the greatest tv show that's the closest thing to the witcher
>based
GoT was goat s1 too

post body

FUCK OFF
ITS A PERMANENT FIX, NOT ILLUSIONS OR GLAMOUR

The only way to form a valid opinion about something is to experience it first hand.
Not having seen a show means nothing to your taste.

>missing out the greatest tv show
lol

Pajeet Jennifer is actually pretty hot so I dont mind the shitskinwashing

The nigger on the other hand is ugly af

I'll be honest I'd be benis all of them desu

i love that all men dream to have the same power over roasties as the power of roasties over men. YOU JUST KNOW that men want to have the easy life of sluts and make roasties compete for them, then just pick the slut of the week, like women do. YOU JUST KNOW that men want to be loved just for existing.

Attached: 1556976517143.png (322x310, 55K)