That one pointless Muslim or tranny character they shove into every show

>get part way through s1e1 of Quantico and see this shit
>Think at first knowing part of the premise of the show that "oh well maybe she's playing a role" and tolerate the scene where she pointedly buys an American flag keychain
>watch a bit more and see her walking out of a fucking FBI meeting wearing a fucking hijab
>Know exactly what's going on here and give up on series

Look I ain't a fucking bigot or whatever but why the fuck would someone like this be in the goddamn FBI?

I'm sick of this overly safe pandering inclusivity bullshit. Characters are tools to serve a purpose. Every major part of their life and personality should be a part of the story, not some retarded and aggressive method of hamfisted exposure therapy that I know already from my experience getting used to interacting with minorities doesn't do shit to make people comfortable around others.

Fuck off with these forced tranny and Muslim characters. Lately, I've abandoned almost every fictional American show I've heard someone say is good because I keep seeing this stupid shit.

Attached: nimah-amin-1000x560-620x347.jpg (620x347, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fasces
youtube.com/watch?v=HocfYt3EM0s
youtube.com/watch?v=BZ3Wui9xXBQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: What every Muslim deserves (Homeland season 5).webm (853x480, 2.23M)

>Muslim tranny
Just like irl

Attached: brit muslim cuck.jpg (641x578, 106K)

The muslim is for the explosive season finale

I mean seriously. It's like they don't even fucking get that a women wearing a hijab basically may as well be the same as wearing a nun costume.
These are super conservative religious fucks and the hijab doesn't even represent anything anyone putting this shit into their show would approve of to begin with.
But no. No. We have to have extreme Muslims in our show because reasons. I know not every member of a broad religion is not the same or that they face descrimination or whatever the fuck stupid message you're trying to give me top forcing me to accept human beings as human beings you condescending cunts.

Ayy

Attached: These degenerates would be stoned under islam.jpg (960x639, 108K)

Okay now I'm sorry I made this thread....
Should've known better.

>Look I ain't a fucking bigot or whatever but why the fuck would someone like this be in the goddamn FBI?

Yeah, sure, you aren't a bigot, you just coincidentally got triggered and have to cry to the Internet when you see a Muslim woman working for the FBI.

THIS. Wish these summer time pol tryhards would stay om r/donald and

but i like her accent though. she sounds like she sucks a mean dick

muslims unironically shouldnt be allowed into positions of power

sweating man.jpg

Attached: Bananas are haram.jpg (720x960, 80K)

where do you even live dude? is it a city? do you have any idea what an american city looks like?

Attached: 1551108842858.jpg (1000x1000, 117K)

>Characters are tools to serve a purpose. Every major part of their life and personality should be a part of the story
Imagine having an IQ low enough to believe this

Attached: 1552849171581.png (763x420, 54K)

I never got what the black shirt stands for. What is that symbol?

>believing in a religion that compels its followers to genocide everyone who doesn't convert
>you defending the definition of bigottry

>>>/reddit/

>spew hatred and anti-white propaganda all over the media
>act surprised when those attacked speak out

>MY VAGINA!
every female comedian ever

Fascism

Fascism

Clockwork.

Attached: C6E628C7-741C-4555-B16A-8E4D90ADF7DF.jpg (230x345, 15K)

>the clitoris has about 8000
>unless you are an Afghan, Yazidi, Horn Of Africa or sub-Saharan woman since Female Circumcision is part of the vibrant Islamic culture...

Does that symbol have a name? Never seen it outside of this cartoon.

>Internet laughs these people out of it, coining the term ''SJW''
>White men are real SJW's!

Attached: 1528915009893.png (1243x719, 429K)

t.

Attached: 1560782374624.jpg (1000x1018, 197K)

>mfw the muslims throws these faggots off a roof

Attached: 1560870801518.gif (352x199, 2.87M)

have sex

>NOOO! YOU CANT HATE WOMEN AND MINORITIES ON THE INTERNET

Attached: 1522040970528.jpg (785x731, 101K)

You do realize that it's a play on the concept of calling a sensitive person a "pussy" right?

>fuck racism
>unless we do it against white people, that's totally A-OK because those white males are the opressors

Attached: unnamed.jpg (660x800, 133K)

I am not an incel. I have been in a relationship for many years. It seems to me like you are the oversensitive one here buddy.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fasces

you literally can't. you are confined to this shithole were you cowardly hate them as an anonymous shitposter.
meanwhile the rest of the world enjoys tolerance and diversity on tv, the internet, video games, everywhere.
while you stay in your basement, SEETHING to a boil, and letting out your rage in this: a cambodian postmark collecting forum.

fascio; it's a roman symbol that shows up on several coat of arms and the such through the western world

Attached: 675px-Armoiries_république_française.svg.png (675x768, 170K)

please tell me the likes and retweets numbers are fake

Attached: Laughing Terrorist.gif (320x314, 2M)

GET WOKE

white fragility is more real than ever

>you literally can't. you are confined to this shithole were you cowardly hate them as an anonymous shitposter.
>meanwhile the rest of the world enjoys tolerance and diversity on tv, the internet, video games, everywhere.
>while you stay in your basement, SEETHING to a boil, and letting out your rage in this: a cambodian postmark collecting forum.

Attached: 1561544344777.png (785x1000, 254K)

>you are confined to this shithole were you cowardly hate them as an anonymous shitposter.
Cool that means the incels are literally right when they call leftard a bunch of sensitive pussy retard since they get triggered by the mere harmless existence of chad /pol/

kek

Attached: natural selection2.jpg (802x1190, 240K)

the head of the penis has the same number of nerve endings, I don't get what this person think they're saying

he said as leftard censors everything and got triggered by the mere existence of based /pol/chads

you started it, shitlib
identity politics is the new game and whites are starting to play it as well whether you like it or not

yeah because sjws and pc culture retards didn't go to the extend of changing that hurting their feelings is now illegal.

>mor mor blrrraaarrgrghggg

>you literally can't. you are confined to this shithole were you cowardly hate them as an anonymous shitposter.
>meanwhile the rest of the world enjoys tolerance and diversity on tv, the internet, video games, everywhere.
>while you stay in your basement, SEETHING to a boil, and letting out your rage in this: a cambodian postmark collecting forum.

Attached: 1556408928211.png (231x218, 9K)

Learn english.

>He says, in a thread where OP is crying like a baby that he once saw a woman wearing a hijab on a random TV show and how he now can't watch almost any TV anymore

>t. SEETHING wh*te incels
die mad
and no, you don't play the victimhood game better than anyone
everyone laughs at you when you talk about racism against wh*te males
you are a joke

this is not an argument.

Let me just say this, white people DO have it better.
That's just a fact.
But that isn't any reason to treat people unequally.
The only way to treat all non-white people like people is to treat them the same as white people.
There's no "you get to be on top for this many years and then we swap back and take turns".
That's retarded and it undermines each invidiuals rights.
There's no measuring cup way to doll out equality, it's the melting pot or nothing.

>crying like a baby
yep that describes the leftard itt to a t since they get triggered over a mere harmless post by an irrelevant fag.

It's quite literally a bundle of sticks, a fasces, known as a faggot in English (which is where the gay slur also comes from somehow but I forget how exactly)

>the rest of the world enjoys tolerance and diversity
top kek someone wrote this

>"ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST, ALL MEN ARE SEXIST"
>"uh no were not"
>"OH WOW WHITE MALE FRAGILITY REEEEEE"
fuck off retard

Since it's creation Islam has had a role for non-Muslims to play as those who pay Jizya. If you ever bothered to open a history book you'd know most Jews amd Christians embraced the Arab conquests since their taxes and discrimination paled compared to the Sassanids or Byzantines.

Why did he share his kill on social media?

upvoted

Attached: D86EF3EF-8081-46C7-B24E-63616F8A0B99.jpg (1536x2048, 290K)

>die mad reeee!
>and no, you don't play the victimhood game better than anyone *dilate*
>everyone laughs at you when you talk about racism against wh*te males reeeeee fuck you /pol/
>you are a joke *dilate vajene*
lol pathetic

people aren't super hot on slavery either though buddy.

you bet jews embraced they thrived in it they happily ped muslims amm the way to spain

All I am doing is laughing at OP for claiming he's not a bigot while spouting purely bigoted bullshit. Talk about being a snowflake when you can't even admit your own bigotry in fucking Yea Forums.

>he posted in a thread where whites (actually mutts) are being racist

Muslims in the us wearing hijabs are pretty moderate. The ones in England are backward conservative religious maniacs.

>crying like a baby
m8 whats with your post proving my point that leftard are a bunch of crybabies?

>be tolerant
>every show/movie/book has hammfisted aggro tolerance message that takes you out of the story
>seeth online about it
>still tolerant irl though because real life and fiction aren't the same
People who think fiction influences real life are like Jack Chick.
Will listening to Heavy Metal make me suicidal? Will playing D&D make me practice witchcraft? Will watching slasher movies make me a serial killer? Will seeing tolerance in fiction make me more tolerant?
The bible is the best example. It's all about tolerance and shit and people still use it to excuse their shitty behavior.
Fiction is just fiction. It's entertainment. Nothing else. Any "message" will not work, people see what they want to see and think THEY are right and the hero no matter how shit they actally are irl..

>be white male
>act racist and sexist
>get called out
>"NOT ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST, NOT ALL MEN ARE SEXIST REEEEEEEEEE"
yes but you are

have balls

based
Deutschland erwache.

I'm not even white, or from america you subhuman. It's honestly pathetic watching you freaks play this high and mighty game.

>Won't anyone think of the poor white men

Attached: 1485907388506.jpg (600x601, 85K)

NO U R CRYING
Based witless mutt

there's no such thing as racism or sexism though

not in kikemerica no

OP literally is being a crying cunt because he saw a Muslim on a tv show.

Post yfw you're a white heterosexual male

Attached: 1558208128936.jpg (1200x1200, 107K)

I mean, he's right though, they are pushing for non-whites on mass media

put them in my mouth fag

He's not a bigot though!

Attached: file.png (500x375, 225K)

Attached: 655E5BDA-EC0C-4D6F-9A4B-9E71C1BD3DEF.jpg (640x480, 18K)

Needs a "Remember lads subscribe to Pewdiepie.

>BROWN PERSON GOOD, BECAUSE BROWN
>WHITE PERSON BAD, BECAUSE WHITE

Attached: soy.jpg (320x320, 25K)

> My kills are making iron man numbers

Well fuck me.

Attached: C849FFA8-6590-4F94-AC48-C617B64D5B8F.jpg (910x587, 98K)

How many shows have she males in? I've never seen a single one.

The nun wears that by choice, the muslim woman would be beaten if she removed it. See the difference?

Not a very good one. Stands up better if taken at face value

if you're not a bigot then why are you getting so triggered by seeing a single muslim and/or tranny on tv?

Supergirl. It's actually handled well (season 4 was a lot beter than the first 3 seasons. Almost no forced agenda and when it's there it's part of the story and doesn't come off as, well, forced)
Some other shows that I don't watch. Euphoria maybe?
There was a UK show with a trans main character. It was actually pretty decent, but s/he was ugly. Can't remember the name of it, but I saw at least 3 episodes.

Fasces. Roman senators and lictors (their bodyguard) walked around with them. The two elected consuls shared one fasces with 12 sticks to show who currently had control (one month each). Once a senator left Rome, the lictors accompanying him added a ceremonial axe to their fasces. Mussolini (typically considered the first fascist dictator) shoved a fasces onto the italian flag so it just kinda became the symbol for fascism

Attached: Fascist Italy.jpg (499x333, 14K)

>Why aren't you happy, infidel? You can be a second-class citizen and pay twice as many taxes as muslims in our brave new islamic world order, didn't you know? that is, as long as you don't dare to open your mouths when we take away your daughters to be sex slaves in our harems and your sons to the military to be indoctrinated in muslim faith and assfucking

>I hate America!
>I believe in equality and hate racism
>X struggles are not as important as Y struggles
>X have no struggles
>Fuck bigotry, Fuck White people and especially fuck drump!
>(In response to Trump) I love America and I'm a real American!

am I on the right track? I mean surely you step over a few white homeless in your sanctuary city? you've loads that aren't even in cities. Maybe I only take issue with this because I'm not American.

eww, fag

>tfw the most privileged kind of person in the world and everyone gets butthurt because of it
feels good

Based post

Attached: 1544549990719.png (1000x1288, 298K)

this. they get so mad when I pretend it's the other way around and it's whites that are the victims

Based, I fucking love being a white man.

Bongs are not human. They deserve to be erased by the Muslim horde.

what is this from?

>When you are so woke you end up making the exact same arguments as collonization apologists

This guy gets it. The fact that my mere existence makes people angry is d-e-l-i-c-i-o-u-s.

I see, the jews have started their subversion already

Cancelled my netflix account for this very reason.
Got sick of seeing pointless progressive positive role model fags in every new show. Push your agenda elsewhere. We aren't buying this shit. It's forced and cringey af.

>da joooooooz
based schizo

Attached: 1536055509189.png (1280x1385, 1.01M)

>muslim character
But he's different from the others, he loves America's freedom and has no problem with Israel.

I give credit to Mr Robot for offing the headscarf just like any other character. She was actually done well there.

you triggered faggot?

SEETHING

It’s funny because hijabis aren’t allowed to watch Netflix.

>making IM SILLY comics in this day and age
lmaoing at your life

Go shit yourself over "hate speech" nigger
>banned for "replying to off topic nonsense" in 3... 2..

>anti-white hatred is more real than ever

>NOOOO STOP SAYING THAT! WHITES ARE THE REAL VICTIMS OF RACISM REEEEEE

Attached: 1470352686489.png (291x344, 85K)

>all those likes and retweets
Are straight white men the most hated demographic in the West today(including the cucked ones), even their own women dislike them. White women talk shit the most on social media

I don't care about a muslim character ,bro the only problem is a forced gay or tranny that is forced about muh sexuality.

That is unironically the best illustration of /pol/

>/pol/ in a nutshell
kek

Just needs a bit about literally every single thing that has ever happened was a false flag

Always a fucking muslim sympathizer trying to deflect to da jooz

They hate us because of all that delicious privilege we enjoy. I take their seething as a compliment. Not worth commenting on.
>even their own women dislike them
I've never experienced anything like "ew, you are a white man, please don't come near me". Sounds like opposite world. Dumb roasties on Twitter are just scoring SJW points. They cant play the oppressed any longer so they project on minorities to keep the game alive. They'll wise up or get a bunch of cats

>I'm not a bigot but...
Yeah you are

>all that delicious privilege we enjoy
are you a commie troll? it's not a privilege to be hated by all institutions of the western world and be replaced in your country with insane immigration policies

Lmao even fucking Buddhists have been pushed into fighting Mudslimes now.

Holy shit, the left can't meme.

>Every major part of their life and personality should be a part of the story
>unless their religion is different from mine

Men are the minority.
Whites are the minority.
Sit down, be humble.

Why do you deny that whites are the victim of racism? Is it because you're stupid, ignorant, or racist yourself?

Sure, just as soon as niggers manage to build anything of worth or value

Bigot is a weird word "intolerant towards those holding different opinions"
Isn't everyone to a degree?

Homeland TV Series I believe season 1

Attached: Islam offers.jpg (552x553, 36K)

Your racism is your own problem.

And muslims and transfolk belong in our entertainment, especially since you turning into a seething mess is more entertaining than anything else.

I love this guy he left muslims seething with this shit one guy at work said he wanted to cut his head off

He may be a bigot but you’re an aids infected faggot

Based

lmao I hope you don’t actually believe this shit

>transfolk

Attached: 1520018525563.jpg (668x445, 34K)

>female genital mutilation
>oppression of women
>slavery

Attached: 1554645348243.jpg (785x731, 101K)

>especially since you turning into a seething mess is more entertaining than anything else.
I don't know, 'transfolk' are pretty entertaining

Attached: mothersday.jpg (540x617, 40K)

Attached: mossad.jpg (960x960, 316K)

>muslim sympathizer
nope, try again kike

Friendly reminder that Muslims are the most triggered. Who else feels the need to behead a dude for a drawing? Or for just existing?

At least white people are like “dude, just don’t be cringe, and leave me alone.” And even then they don’t take it as far as Muslims.

Attached: B993C57F-E181-487D-A0A8-0583546413CF.jpg (570x678, 145K)

>white people are like “dude, just don’t be cringe, and leave me alone.”
yes, whites are cucked söys

That is the one silver lining to this retarded shit.
More and more SJW will start to believe in their own lies and actually think Islam is somehow progressive, and in doing so, will either get a delicious truth bomb, or turn western Muslims into faggots.

It's like those tranny sportsmen. Retarded, but damn funny.

What accounts for 20% in Berlin, but also 90%?

>mossad likes nazis
makes complete sense

Attached: germany_eichmann_trial_exhibition.jpg (618x410, 69K)

Calm the fuck down Shlomo, consider suicide

wtf the commies were trying to stop mass non-white immigration, feminism, etc, all this time? pretty based

>replaced in your country with insane immigration policies
All those niggers and arabs come here since they think they can enjoy the privilege. Unfortunately for them, it doesn't work that way so they are basically 2 class citizens, handling the cash register and driving busses. Its like the old roman times. We are also one of the few who said no to the EU immigrant quotas so it's not that bad.
> hated by all institutions
"My institutions" are neither American, German or British so it's quite alright. Those shitholes doesn't represent "white men" (thank god). If they want to be pozzed then that's their fault. Dumbasses will always be dumbasses

Attached: Itsagooddaytobewhite.png (489x651, 424K)

>da joooooooz

Attached: 1532517551963.png (1050x741, 159K)

Based French patriot enforcing burqa ban

Shitaly?

You're literally the niggers of Europe, stanislaw

>transfolk
Otherwise known as castrated leftist in the non-kuked parts of the world.

>they are basically 2 class citizens
yeah, 2nd class citizens given priority in the welfare system, protected from any and all public criticism, and any action against whom is labeled a "hate crime" and subject to special prosecution. totally 2nd class
>handling the cash register and driving busses
so, jobs that used to be done by white people?

>races don't exist
>except for white males they definetly exist and that's a bad thing

>muslims and transfolk
Do you have any idea how opposite of eachother these two are?

IMAM MAHDI WILL RETURN SOON TO REMOVE THE SHAITAN WORSHIPERS AND BRING JUSTICE TO THOSE WHO OBEY ALLAH

INSHALLAH
MASHALLAH
BISMILLAH
ALLAHUAKBAR

Attached: THE_MAHDI.png (1656x1656, 1.51M)

Iran is tranny capital. Cope more

>shia
>muslim

so he's the good guy right?

>durrrr why is a show about national security in post-9/11 america featuring a muslim character? what does that have to do with the story?
yes yes the jews are trying to brainwash you calm down

you mean forcefull removal of genitals because they're gay? sounds very tolerant

In Muslim countries, being gay is looked down upon so they are often pushed into becoming "women" instead if they want to sleep with their own gender.

>why the fuck would someone like this be in the goddamn FBI?
Do yo know anything about gay people, or Muslims? How would you track a criminal or a terrorist among these groups? Who do you suppose might know something about these groups?

imagine shilling for your overlords for free gotta love mutts

Based Brother.

sex unto a willing other

And you are literally just niggers of niggers, Eugene.

Attached: dasbeerboot.gif (350x280, 2.57M)

I think House of Lies had one as well

> black cope

lmao nigger

feels good

You mean they trick them into committing sodomy so they have an excuse to execute them for being the filth they are? That's pretty based.

isn't Minnesota a caliphate by now

>mass import muslims
>terrorism happens
>now we have to have muslims in every org to keep an eye on the terrorists
genius

Ah yes, everyone laughs. Except other "sensitive" white males, which is the only group we need to reach. More white males leads to more white females, and a collective white race. And oh boy, a single white race with one identity and one collective goal and we can do everything. But keep shitting on them, youre doing all the groundwork.

I said white, not slav
>yeah, 2nd class citizens given priority in the welfare system
Nope, although they have been a huge burden on the welfare
>protected from any and all public criticism
Paludan.jpg
and any action against whom is labeled a "hate crime" and subject to special prosecution
We closely monitor the mosques we have since we know that they'll set out of line otherwise. Otherwise most hate crimes are muslim on jews or antifa on jews. I don't care about any of them so it's alright.
>so, jobs that used to be done by white people
We have never experienced lower employment rates. Mostly because white people get educated (as they should to keep their privilege)

one shekel has been deployed to your account

It's kinda genious desu. People should do this en masse. Merging the two insane ideologies, reaping the benefits left and right, making muzzies absolutely seethe while advocating for sharia law, killings of gays and female genital mutilation. Imagine the neverending butthurt from every direction...

>hurr durr whites are soi
>hurr durr STOP DRAWING I'M NOT TRIGGERED
>*explode self*
meh

Denmark, right?

>transgender lesbian muslim
In the great game of postmodern opression olympics... have we found the winner?

Nice.

It makes no sense. Muslims are the enemy. Same with Jews, but nothing we can do about it right now.

>meanwhile the rest of the world enjoys tolerance and diversity

Lmao

pretty gud tbqhy senpai

>If you ever bothered to open a history book you'd know most Jews amd Christians embraced the Arab conquests since their taxes and discrimination paled compared to the Sassanids or Byzantines.

I guess that is why they routinely rebelled against Muslim garrisons during the crusades. This is your fucking brain on progressivism.

The hijab is a symbol of islamic dominance diametrically opposed to modern, seculiar Western values. Far more rightwing than any of those rednecks you seem to hate so much.Someone displaying such a 'hate symbol' according to your own lingua and working for the intelligence service combatting Islamism is an utter contradiction just like someone wearing a swastica while working in a synagoge.

Is Homeland any good or is it full of forced jewery and sjw bullshit

Attached: Looks like your son's teacher is a liberal.jpg (3264x1836, 1.7M)

>the head of the penis has the same number of nerve endings
Not American penises. They've all fell for the Kellogg's/jew/muslim/catholic MEME of infant circumcision based on myths. They all lost more than 40% of those nerve endings. I look and laugh

It tries pretty hard to depict Islam in a more positive light than what it deserves. Their angle is that the majority of Muslims are peaceful and terror is just a somewhat justified reaction (to collateral damage) of a few extremists.

Really funny, considering the fact that SJWs are literally whining about a man having a relationship with a woman in a movie and white men tolerate 'kill all white men' rhetoric on a daily basis in mainstream media.

Love it

Do you actually believe those are legit transpeople instead of their way of eradicating homos or are you just trolling?

her next tweet will be how terrified she is of those same white men and how being a woman/black person/lgbt is living a life of terror.

well it sure ain't black people.

youtube.com/watch?v=HocfYt3EM0s

Attached: 1561483303765.png (511x328, 246K)

Me on the left. As you can see, I'm forcing a smile even though I'm disappointed and angry at this faggot son of mine who just came out to me and my wife.

Attached: That guy in the box is actually their first SON.webm (800x502, 2.8M)

Idiots. My muslim friends and I laugh and beat up faggots in Brussels and they think muslims are for faggots???
Lefties are the most stupid waste of existence.

they used to burn gays at the stake

Good
That THUD wound when he smashes his head on the concrete

Attached: First the flag then the fag.webm (672x504, 827K)

>muslim bad

Attached: file.png (204x248, 16K)

>file.png

muslim good

Attached: 1552143074188.jpg (927x960, 194K)

t. Balsaq Teebagur

it's season 5 it says it in the file name, fucking mongoloids, I swear

Attached: 23754724_2013752442195025_8180886930768846910_n.jpg (505x375, 23K)

youtube.com/watch?v=BZ3Wui9xXBQ

Trans characters are the best though

Why do people like this even come to this website?

>left is so unoriginal they had to edit a comic making fun of them

>I never got what the black shirt stands for. What is that symbol?
It always makes me think of a lootcrate.

I like that DIVERSITY QUOTA character because, just like in real life, they contribute absolutely nothing.

A real human bean and a real hero

Attached: 1563627712417.jpg (1124x1238, 349K)

I agree with you, it’s probably the amount of money flowing Hollywood’s way from oil nations and is also linked to yachting by Hollywood trash in shitholes like Dubai