The Dark Knight is the best film of the century, prove me wrong

The Dark Knight is the best film of the century, prove me wrong

Attached: The Dark Knight.jpg (3650x1554, 639K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mq85kxJfcLA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But according to box office results, Avengers: Endgame is the film of the century.

Shit century tbqh.

I know one black guy who would debate that

I didn't like it. Is that not proof enough?

*Blocks your path

Attached: Best Movie Ever.jpg (2000x1500, 195K)

It's not, however the Joker is easily the best fictional character of all time

It's reddit the film. Action scenes are terrible. Editing is atrocious and the whole film is cringy and stupid as fuck. It's not all bad since Ledger is good but the film is mediocre at best.

Obsessed

With what

>It's reddit the film. Action scenes are terrible. Editing is atrocious and the whole film is cringy and stupid as fuck. It's not all bad since Ledger is good but the film is mediocre at best.

Attached: 1E875E22-7ED6-47DF-8528-FF69186E7A57.png (1080x1020, 475K)

Crying about Reddit immedietely invalidates your opinion

The only good part of the movie was when the convoy had to go around a firetruck...that was on fire.

It's the favourite film of s o y boys like you, so the wojack is completely misused.
But it is reddit the film. They voted it the best film of all time and it's know that they have an unhealthy affinity for it. That does not invalidate my other points. It's a film made for 15 year olds. If you think it's the best film of the century then you are 15 or you are a manchild or you don't watch films at all or you are completely retarded.

you think you can meme on us and jsut walk away?

The action is top tier for capeshit
>The intro
>Tunnel scene(bonus because there was no CGI
>The parking garage
Don't see how you thought any of that was shit.

>But it is reddit the film. They voted it the best film of all time and it's know that they have an unhealthy affinity for it. That does not invalidate my other points. It's a film made for 15 year olds. If you think it's the best film of the century then you are 15 or you are a manchild or you don't watch films at all or you are completely retarded.

Attached: C7900459-C5CD-486B-8691-6CE45A91A2A3.jpg (836x786, 148K)

>It's a film made for 15 year olds
Which makes it already better than all other movies of this decade since they are marketed for 12 year olds.

Now here is your problem.
>The action is top tier for capeshit
>for capeshit
I don't care whether it's capeshit or not. The tunnel scene is horrible in the editing department. It's very shoddily put together. The choreography in all of Nolan's films is usually quite bad and clunky.
If you watch mainstream Hollywood garbage then yes. You do realize that other films exist right?

>It's reddit the film. Action scenes are terrible. Editing is atrocious and the whole film is cringy and stupid as fuck. It's not all bad since Ledger is good but the film is mediocre at best.

Attached: 1562134143980.jpg (378x378, 31K)

TDK is a perfect example of the "gritty realism" that made the 00s movies so shit.

I said for capeshit because typically they are CGI shitfests, you could even say that for some modern action movies. And that is really petty to trash a movie for one gripe you have with it.

Watch The Raid and The Raid 2 that's a good action film. I said that the film is cringy and stupid. That scene where the criminal brings a gun to court. The whole two face thing was very badly done. The scene with boats was quite bad. The narrative doesn't really make sense. Joker basically just plans everything and everything goes according to his plan. The dialogue that he is spouting is like some kid that is just going through some edgy phase. The film is not really gritty, it tries but fails miserably.

>Blocks your path

Attached: Inception.jpg (182x268, 17K)

Not even Nolan's best, which is Dunkirk.
Nor is Dark Knight the best of his Batman trilogy. He only managed an accurate adaptation of the character in Begins.
youtube.com/watch?v=mq85kxJfcLA

Exposition the film.

Dunkirk is shite

Maybe you can articulate your points of saying "It's bad".

*Maybe you can articulate your points instead of saying "It's bad".

Two Face shift was very unbelievable, it happened too quickly. The gun at court scene was atrocious, how did he even smuggle it there? I read somewhere that it's a nod to the comics but that doesn't make it any less obnoxious. Well the morality that the film portrays is quite simple yet the film pretends that it's somehow very complex and profound. The dialogue in the film is very very badly written which is the problem with all Nolan's films. It seems like he has never interacted with human beings. I don't remember many specifics from the plot but the whole plot was quite stupid.

Dunkirk is great but it's not as good as Inception in my opinion. I also feel that The Dark Knight is the best of his Batman trilogy, regardless of adaptational accuracy.

There's still quite a bit of century left.

>Two Face shift was very unbelievable
It seemed pretty believable to me, we see earlier in the film his repressed anger issues and it's no surprise that having half your face blown up, your love of your life die and knowing that it couldve been avoided would probably crack dent.
>The gun at court scene was atrocious, how did he even smuggle it there
No idea, maybe the mob just paid off the guards
>the film pretends that it's somehow very complex and profound
Does it? I don't think the movie ever gets to preachy about its chaos vs order theme.

Nah.

Attached: dawnofkino.jpg (333x500, 41K)

Getting Laura Harring to lez out might just be Lunch's greatest contribution to the art.

snide and marthapilled