Two months to release no trailer?

What's happening with this? Problems with the film or just zero marketing spend?

Attached: images (4).jpg (675x454, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wichitastone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the girl has huge boobs now should be good

Trailer soon it was on twitter or some other shithole

They filmed the movie at the beginning of this year and rushing to get it out in time for the ten year anniversary of the first, prepare for it to not be very good

I thought that could be it. What a fucking shame. The first was comfy kino

The first wasn't even that good, no surprise that this follows suit

Woody, Jesse and Emma are doing fine. This is pretty much just a reason to hang out with old friends and make a summer film.

I have the leaked trailer from a couple of days ago. Should I post it here or on a new thread?

You can just post a link here

Has it really been 10 years? What the fuck.

Does literally anyone give more of a fuck than "oh, that's nice" for coincided anniversary releases?
It adds a morsel of hype if it's, say, a huge franchise that's been dead for decades, but even then it's hardly worth rushing or delaying for. And Zombieland is not a beloved dead franchise.

this summer only lasted 2 weeks, time moves so fast now wtf

Message this guy on Twitter. twitter.com/wichitastone

He sent it to me 15 mins ago so he is still awake. I'm a brainlet and don't know how to transfer it on here. It's not giving me an option. But yes, ask him.

I watched the leaked trailer and it's not very good. Some main points.
>Dumb blonde bimbo, named Madison, who is in a forced love triangle
>Cringe Santa jokes
>Random white boy shows up and Emma's lil sis runs off with him
>The quality is shit
>Rap music plays in the beginning of the trailer but at the end of the trailer it transitions to Shoot to Thrill by ACDC
>Hardly any zombies
>Jesse is still autistic
>Woody meets someone who looks like his twin or something

>Rap music plays in the beginning of the trailer but at the end of the trailer it transitions to Shoot to Thrill by ACDC
this alone is enough to convince me that you've actually seen a leaked trailer, it's a perfectly shit and cliched trailer bit that it has to be true

PM this guy on Twitter twitter.com/wichitastone

He's the one who sent it to me. I just don't know how to transfer it on here cause it gives me no options. He should still be awake cause I received like 20 mins ago

Streamable dot com

Oh, and the blonde bimbo, Madison, is over the top dumb. Like Patrick Star stupid. Emma calls her "adorable" because she's like so naïve and retarded.

I'm telling you, the problem is I can't save or download it. I can only hit the play/pause and sound button.

Upload it to mediafire.com

found it dudes
vk.com(slash)videos-94397939?z=video-94397939_456240336

Phoneposter

No, retard. I'm on my computer. I'm telling you, everytime you click it (right and left click) it only plays the video. It's how it was sent to me.

Thank you for confirming this post was real This trailer is shit

So they had more than half a year for post-production? How the fuck is that rushed?

If you go outside everyday the seasons feel longer. The tolerable weather seems to come and go really quick. Replaced by 90 degree heat and 90% humidity.

Eh, it looks okay.
Very standard trailer.

Can some user create a new thread featuring the leaked trailer? vk.com(slash)videos-94397939?z=video-94397939_456240336

Lost interest the second I saw Eisenberg, he is among few I just can't stand watching.

It also doesn't help that it looks like a Syfy original in terms of production values.

depends on where you are
where I live, we barely had any days above 80(~26-27) until July, and only a few days above 90(32)
it's been a really nice summer