I cried

I cried

Attached: D0FA0CAA-87B0-4161-876A-86697900E4FF.jpg (302x167, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_DxjFs_dsR8
youtube.com/watch?v=lk4tQLPIgV0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol gay

Why did he cut his tongue off? Seems a bit extreme

I almost did. Its even worse when you consider that the hypnosis didn't work. He remembers...

He was paying penance for his mistake. It was the only way

>had a budget of 3 million
How the fuck did they do it bros?

I jerked off.

I always thought that Woo-jin was never going to kill him so he can live the rest of his life knowing the horrors he committed

He had thought about it. That's why he chose a Derringer...two shots. But yeah, Dae Su only cut off his tongue so that his daughter wouldn't have to know.

Pussy ass nigga

Attached: images (16).jpg (225x225, 8K)

when angels desereved to DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
WAKE UP

Gook Labour is cheap and they’re not allowed to unionise

So what was the message of this movie

Attached: 46-oldboy.AP.jpg (968x681, 33K)

I used to date a Korean girl who got raped by her dad. I.made her watch this one day. I was glad that it spoke to her so deeply.

That shit you did in the past will bite you in the ass

Don't talk shit.

What film is this??

The crying chinaman movie

Wasn't as awful as they claimed. Sharlto Copley was a good choice as the villain.

Oldboy is the title. Watch the original first it's better than the remake

It's true that asians are obsessed with incest?

Oldboy didn't affect me at all. Probably because I fail to see what's the big deal about incest and the movie depends on it.

Young Girl

Seek help

This movie is overacted crap. Melodrama with shock value

My first Korean movie I ever watched, and all of them ever since have been the same. Trash country

I'm not pro-incest, user. I just don't care.

It seems to be a problem in every culture.

Just because they are ok with overacting? You have shit for taste

Except it was his stupid friend who talked too much

So you can't see the horror a man can go through after being locked up in a room for years and when he gets out he fucks his daughter by accident?

>Watch the original first it's better than the remake
Wow really?

>Muh melodrama
What a shit criticism

The absolute state of fa/tv/irgins.
How does this board still as entry-level as it was in 2009? Where did all the oldfags go?

Woo-jin wasn't threatening to kill him, he was threatening to tell the girl everything.

I understand the premise, I just can't understand why people react to incest so violently.
It's like watching a movie about the Holocaust if you don't believe that it happened (sorry for the crass comparison), not exactly as effective as it should be.

welcome to growing up, the people you look up to move on, and then you become those people, and everyone around you is just as clueless as you used to be.

It's a fact. Some stuff is better in the remake than the original and vise versa. If you watch the remake first you might be put off and not watch the original.

It would be horrific. I would want her to know the truth personally.

dude he falls in love with and fucks his daughter. this ain't regular incest. he's allowed to be enraged by the fact that someone did that to him as well as stealing his life and getting to watch his daughter grow up.

You're so cool user

Stop pretending that it’s a bad movie you fags

Why didnt he just fucking kill himself at the end

Why should he? He found his daughter = found meaning of life

I used to try to convince people to watch Memories of Murder before it was Tarantino/Reddit approved.

Where did they all go? Where's the Undying Lands of film discussion?

Oldfag for 2 years here. I can't believe these zoomers don't watch older films.

>t.jap

White cake

Attached: 41akdXa0pYL._SY445_.jpg (312x445, 20K)

>the best revenge thriller since Kill Bill
WHAT LE F*CK

Attached: 1559982269767.png (499x311, 67K)

I was just looking for this to day. I was having a rough day. I would try to be cool about it if I ever met him but I'm a big-time Park Chan Wook fanboy

Attached: vzZRxFH.png (1600x1200, 1.2M)

How come

Then why he acts like retard when he learns its his daughter but at the end hes perfectly fine with it?

This track tho.......
youtu.be/_DxjFs_dsR8

I know right. Marketing is what it is.

Hypnosis

Just watch it again you'll probably get it this time.

>Oldfag for 2 years
lmao

KEKEKEKEK

bump

i made my buddy that fucks his sister watch this

Pics pls?

kek, but yeah putting that retard quote on the cover/poster probably boosted sales massively.

The way I see it it doesn't need to have a message, it's just a good story.
If you really want to see something more in it, you could say that revenge ultimately gives no peace.

I didn't find the remake as atrocious as everyone says, but it gets completely destroyed by the original
on some level I would recommend to watch the remake in order to get some enjoyment out of it, but this would ruin the og movie

i really like korean movies but i forget their names the instant i hear them. Hoo-Sin, Jin-Ho, no one has names like this where i'm from, so i can't relate to it at all. maybe that's why i don't like koren movies so much anymore, anyway

are you telling me you remember all the names in any movie you regularly watch?

No it was fucking awful. Fuck you.

well yeah, normal names make sense. asian names are based off a completely different language so there is no way i'd remember them

Because MC Big mouth RUINED the villain life and he tried to alone but the Villain life was already ruined and he didn't give a fuck about it.

by half the movie you must at least remember the protagonists' name

nope, impossible

sounds hot, plus his daughter was sexy

Revenge is ultimately meaningless. Woo-jin got his revenge but it doesn't chance the fact that the person he love have died and his life is now meaningless.

I cried lads. And you???

>Did you just assume I'd be against incest? You fool. The only one that was against incest... was you. If you hadn't overreacted, none of this would have happened.

>hypnosis works to nearly Cape levels throughout the entire movie/story
>oh but NOW it doesn't work anymore
Really makes you think.

Don't have sex lol. If he didn't have sex then the relationship could have been recovered as father-daughter. What a retard. Literally would have ruined the bad guy's entire plan.

if you have someone in captive for a decade (even a month would do) you'd fuck up someone's head pretty hard

It's a stylised fairy tale user, not a fucking Edward Yang film. Did you think it was realistic that he could beat 40 guys just because he was shadowboxing with himself for a few years?

Old Goy

Chat shit, get banged

This. Anyone who likes the remake is fucking brain dead. Sharlto Copley is fucking hamming it up, the scenes when he's imprisoned in the room are over the top and ridiculous. It's a fucking atrocity.

the kabuki style acting and absurd plot twists that make 7 seem realistic made me just see it as an artsy farce

If I recall that ending wasn't in the original manga, am I wrong?

They could have made that part more realistic by having him constantly watch fights on TV and emulate them. The scene was kinda far-fetched though. It felt weird considering the rest of the movie.

What if Woo-jin's gun jammed and he didn't get to kill himself?

How many years have you wasted locked in the same room, Yea Forums?

Attached: This did not happen & why does she look like a man.jpg (735x608, 39K)

It’s spine lee’s best movie. Have some respect

Hey Oldbros

Attached: F262AC37-04AB-42B9-8AAE-EF9AD724F57C.png (700x700, 331K)

Mong with no actual fight experience spotted

I hate this shit.

Attached: 1532983949454.png (742x960, 399K)

I sneed

Ant scene is kino.

youtube.com/watch?v=lk4tQLPIgV0

I asked an 8 year old what her thoughts on Trump was and she said "people often have been mischaracterizing Trump's tariffs on China as having adverse effects on the average consumer, but they fail to realize that it is a temporary measure that in the long term will help us far more than any perceived detriments to the American populace, which are themselves exaggerated." Needless to say, she's my gf now.

STOP IT

don't care. my room is awesome tbqhwy

Attached: I'll take things that didn't happen for $800, Alex.jpg (618x960, 94K)

My fucking sides!

Attached: 1544974633446.png (750x749, 513K)

>single mom pretends son is gay
>gives him faggy oversized glasses and that silly brushed hairstyle
Turns out, it was all for social media fame so she could be an e-celeb and make money off the "likes"

Attached: faggot scheme for likes.png (480x854, 270K)

Hi

Why is she bullying Psy?

Attached: 2ea21966c652e0ba25eb3d106f0e8aa67f3070d7.jpg (1000x1334, 145K)

fuck your daughter

No bullying of daughters allowed here

Attached: 1563903372064.webm (320x213, 2.78M)

kek, what was his reaction?

Attached: 1563680700229.jpg (1024x512, 78K)

>How many years have you wasted locked in the same room, Yea Forums?

Lost count...inb4 imagine the smell

Attached: this sleep over should be so much fun, is anon home Im gonna go check his room and say hi.jpg (960x720, 89K)

Gone Girl

Does anyone else get confused while watching Asian movies? Like at some points in old boy when they flash back i had a hard time keeping track of who was who since they all look the same. I cant be the only one

Attached: 1563390450943.jpg (640x960, 86K)

Hurr hurr dey all rook da same! It's as if you never saw a Tarantino film. Git gud

>Not using image search
>Replying to multiple posts just for a question
Just kill yourself already, you waste of fucking air.

what?

Attached: 1563664793443.jpg (489x500, 63K)

Incest

>No one posted the extremely hot incest scene yet

Attached: 1236129873656.jpg (460x288, 53K)

I..I'm not locked in, I c..can leave whenever I want...

KYS chomo

Attached: REPORT.jpg (959x538, 84K)

"whoa literally me"

>I skipped the scene despite it being important later

Attached: 1426722155127.jpg (470x595, 201K)

>his mistake
He did literally nothing wrong. Woo-jin and his sister were degenerate incestuous freaks and deserved everything they had coming their way.

>gatekeeping
You are the reason this sub has gone to sh*t.

reminds me of Runescape songs