Is there a bigger unfunny faggot?

Is there a bigger unfunny faggot?

Attached: bensonresized.jpg (631x600, 101K)

You

You

Me

Provide proof that someone other than Doug Benson is the biggest unfunny faggot in the world.

His Wikipedia describes him as a “marijuana rights activist” lol

Attached: F9CC8475-850E-4FDF-B171-46068DB1FDFF.png (324x654, 238K)

No

He’s 60 years old and still tries to look and talk like a high school kid and just got into pot what a fucking loser

DUDE

A NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHES

Attached: imgay.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

I liked him until he came out as gay

doug loves movies is a kino podcast

>I liked him until he came out as gay

Attached: 1556515273336.jpg (577x1024, 74K)

Steve from Blues Clues if he got fat and grew facial hair

Not him but yeah same, being gay is for fags

That makes so much sense, he was always an insufferable, insecure faggot

Marry Doug if you like gay boys so much, ya fagget

Attached: 1523285808319.jpg (500x500, 80K)

Maybe my ways of thinking are a bit old fashioned... but back in my day when a man sucked off another mans penis that meant there was a good chance he was probably gay! Hey I’m just sayin!

The guy who always takes off his shirt

>if you suck on a dude ween u prolly a fruit
I dunno... he makes a good point there

Attached: 591C3AEB-7FC4-4AF4-94CA-AFDB46B9FB9F.jpg (300x300, 10K)

He’s fucking 60? I suddenly feel better about myself

Doug was one of the first comics to see what the future was going to be and jumped into podcasting in like 2006 or something ridiculous like that. If you were listening to him in the early years of DLM (formerly ILM, formerly not a thing) it really was funny. When he had a full year of John Lithgow jokes that culminated in his finally appearing on the show? That was great.

The problem is he’s gotten older. The medium has kind of moved on. The final nail in the coffin for him was when they stopped updating the Leonard Maltin movie guide app he used for the Leonard Maltin game and he couldn’t really play it anymore. The show took a big hit in quality, and it’s never really recovered.

He’s a solid comic, but unfortunately it looks like his time has either already passed, or is swiftly coming to a close.

That's gay

He stopped getting good guests mostly too that was when I finally unsubscribes. All Doug’s unfunny road comic friends and other nobodies of that ilk. That annoying fucking Graham Elwood every other episode was especially the last straw for me. That and over time Doug seemed to be in a pissy mood every episode, for a stoner he was usually the opposite of chill

Him and that annoying fat guy that takes off his shirt are about even for that.

Todd glass is an unfunny faggot, but at least he knows he's an unfunny faggot so he's not as insufferable as the OP.

pic related

Attached: SamThinks.jpg (1080x598, 379K)

>Doug seemed to be in a pissy mood every episode, for a stoner he was usually the opposite of chill
He’s more or less said over the years the main reason he smokes so much pot is because he has pretty severe anxiety and it calms him down. You can really hear it in the way he’d officiate the games on his show. He’s like autistic about RULES and FACTS, and can get unreasonably upset if people don’t follow the RULES or misunderstand something. A comedian with a mental disorder, shocking, I know.

The good news is that it seems like he has Graham on pretty rarely these days, but you’re right, the quality of guests has really shot down over the years. It sucks to remember that at the fucking height of Captain America movies he used to have the pull to get Chris Evans on his show. At the height of the Twilight movies he got Anna Kendrick. Now it’s just him and some really unfunny road comics nobody’s ever heard of. I stopped listening maybe 3 years ago, but I still pull one from the archives every once and a while and they really hold up.

I mean he looks fucking insane for his age

hair dye and light cosmetic surgery can do wonders

He's 55

well one time he had Kassim G on his show (who vomited). So yeah, Kassim G.

Somehow he looked worse when he was younger (he’s about 30 here, pictured in 1992 doing standup on Comedy Central. I don’t even think he started smoking yet by this point always heard he didn’t start til his kid 30s or so when Posehn was his roommate who got him to try it)

Attached: 9ED46470-9FA2-43FD-AC5C-CA983C6C9505.jpg (640x360, 42K)

How about Chris Pratt and Skinny Jonah Hill

Wiki says 57 he’s been appearing in movies doing extra work since the early 80s so he’s been around longer than you’d think

Strong competitors.

so what you are saying is Doug remembers when a dime bag used to cost a dime.

He always seemed to have the temperment of an old cokehead to me. Quick to anger over nothing and real nasty at times.

I heard he beats his girlfriends but that is only a common rumor it's not like he's been arrested for it.

Here's another unfunny faggot

Attached: john-oliver-hbo.jpg (1012x675, 62K)

the fat faggot from vice munchies

He's actually pretty funny.

Oh c'mon guys, no one posted him yet? I've got your unfunny right here.

Attached: AP18295765964236-e1540279126346.jpg (2037x1274, 368K)