Was it just me or was this shit kinda kino?

Was it just me or was this shit kinda kino?

Attached: 2D08F0F2-B2D9-41FA-AD10-BC9DF2581E58.png (480x480, 413K)

it was just you

I mean it was no 10/10 but for what it was, it was well done

Keep waiting for them to say "Okay, this motherfucker isn't going to stop, lets just go to his dimension and kill him" Seriously, how many fucking seasons are we going to go before they just destroy him.

It was just you. And by "you" I mean a massive shill.

I want Will to have a blond blue-eyed boyfriend.

Noah Schnapp is insanely handsome.

Sam Taylor Buck is insanely handsome.

Sam Ashe Arnold is insanely handsome.

«STRANGER THINGS 2» IS AN IMPROVEMENT OVER «STRANGER THINGS 1»; «STRANGER THINGS 3» IS AN IMPROVEMENT OVER THE PREVIOUS TWO «SEASONS», BEING BETTER SEASONED; «STRANGER THINGS» IS VULGAR ENTERTAINMENT, POPULAR FODDER, STOCK MEDIA CONTENT, CANDY, AND, AS SUCH, THE LATEST INSTALLMENT IS MORE SPECTACULAR ENTERTAINMENT, RICHER FODDER, GLOSSIER STOCK, SWEETER CANDY; MY PRIME OBJECTION IS THAT THEY PERVERTED THE «MAXINE» CHARACTER, FROM IMPETUOUS AND SLY TO IDLE AND VAIN —I WISH FOR THIS TO BE CORRECTED IN FUTURE «SEASONS».

Attached: SNK ORANGE II.jpg (2464x3744, 1.25M)

What the fuck even

>Keep waiting for Mario to say "Okay, this motherfucker isn't going to stop, lets just go to his castle and kill him" Seriously, how many fucking levels are we going to go before they just destroy him.

Attached: 0908786754.png (125x115, 27K)

stranger things is just falling into a "monster of the week" pattern and i don't like it.

>same monster throughout season
>motw
imbecile

its per season dipshit.
demogorgon
demodogs
body snatcher flesh liquid monster

STAY TUNED FOR WHATS TO COME NEXT SEASON

>per SEASON
>monster of the WEEK
idiot

you do realize saying "of the week" doesn't 100% literally mean weekly, right?
it means that it's the same kind of bullshit pattern where monster shows up, its scary for a bit, they stop it in the final episode. next season new monster shows up, same process. next season new monster shows up.

>of the week does not mean weekly
illiterate donkey

Just watch the goonies, poltergeist, the shining, and skip this pastiche

Attached: 24F9E4AC-6BF8-41DE-92C2-2BB659636E2A.jpg (1381x808, 229K)

I liked it until I found out reddit likes it. It's for faggots.

Call me based.

Isn't this supposed to be the 80s? Why are they dressed like early 90s?

/fa/ggot (You)

>takes an idiomatic expression literally
>calls him illiterate

>implying it's an idiomatic expression
ignoramus

the lesbo girl is fuckin hot. kinda weird that they pulled a lesbo angle on her tho.

You're beyond help

There are too many characters.
Max and Will have no reasons to be in the group, and that kid’s kike goblin face pisses me off so much

They done it halfway through the series. I wonder (((who))) thought of making a really good looking girl with good chemistry with Steve a Lesbo.

But MOTW is not an idiomatic expression. It literally refers to the weekly format.

Nah you’re a retarded faggot. “Monster of the week” means that every episode is the same story, like in monster of the week shows. However stranger things is not like this.

You need help. From an English teacher.

is it ok to skip S2 and watch S3? will i miss much important? S1 was enjoyable, dropped S2 after 2-3 eps because it was so bad. maybe S3 will be ok.