Breathe it in

That's fear

Attached: BvS.jpg (720x1080, 82K)

that's my mommy's name too :)

fuck I love this movie.

Attached: Noldor VS Ainur.jpg (1920x1080, 288K)

Attached: 3b3666cde4a451a4832421289f4bf511.jpg (564x846, 80K)

and all that could have been

Attached: 1471832366647.jpg (750x745, 93K)

the scene where he blocks the punch, god damn

Swallow it Clark. That's fear.

We didn’t deserve Snyder, bros...

>breath it in, thats snyders shit
ftfy

Low effort bait user

we didn't

Attached: 1491133298108.jpg (1000x1014, 299K)

The man has good taste.

Okay so I've seen this movie before...and I honestly don't remember but why the fuck was Batman chasing down Superman again? I mean Superman had already saved his city like twice already at this point no? And this clearly had taken place after Batman Begins and TDK so he had already dealt with Joker and Scarecrow's faggotry. I'm sure he knew who Superman was and that he was a good guy, so why the hate boner for the alienfaggot that's helping save your people?

also
>that faggot as Lex Luthor

Whoever did casting needs to be shot dead in front of their families.

>why the fuck was Batman chasing down Superman again?
lex luthor bribed the social security agency to stop one of bruce wayne's injured employee's disability checks and batman blamed superman
.Superman had already saved his city like twice already at this point no?
depends what you mean by "saved" since superman obviously DNGAF about collateral damage when duelling zod
>why the hate boner for the alienfaggot that's helping save your people?
batman was jealous of superman's powers since batman had been working out all his life with tyres but superman was effortlessly strong

fingolfin is a meme feanor was a better and more worthy son

eisenjew was unironically great as lex

He’d given up being a hero but then saw a threat in Superman (guy destroyed a city in a fight that no one knows the context of and kills more people than all of his villains combined ). He sees this as the one thing he could do that mattered as in his years of crime fighting he never cleaned up Gotham. But if he were to kill Superman than he could potentially wipe out the biggest threat to humanity ever. It’s a chance to make his life matter.

I agree.

>You're not brave. Men are brave.

>A demon came to save us. It's still here.

>You're not a god. You were never even a man.

>National security? No, no, no PLANETARY security, so the day does not come, madam, when it's *your* children waving flowers at a reviewing stand.

>From the age of nine, you've been to the art of deception what Mozart was to the harpsichord, but you've never been too hot at lying to me.

>They need to see you for the fraud that you are, the blood on your hands.

>Maybe he's not some god or devil character, but just a guy trying to do the right thing.

>You know how the first Waynes made their fortune?
>Oil, real estate, and railroads.
>The first generations traded furs and pelts to the French. They were hunters.

>Must there be a Superman?
>There is.

So many great lines.

That's a fantastic comparison.

/thread

I legit get chills just fucking thinking about it.

You're fucking A right we didn't. I treasure this movie. It is a Baroque masterpiece of comic-book deep-diving.

He is too good for mass appeal.

I completely agree.

Nailed it. To add to that, it's just how Bruce deals with trauma and loss. A criminal took his family, so he hunted criminals. An alien took his friends, and there was only one of those left breathing.

thank god his mothers name was martha otherwise his entire character journey would've been pointless lol

What an amazing oversimplification. I imagine everything looks simple to a simpleton.

thats literally what happens retard

Facts

Delusion

Reminder that the dark knight returns shits all over this flick

damn, BvS kino threah are comfy

threads

This movie was such a clusterfuck. WB decided to quickly shit out a movie with two DC icons fighting each other. They should have taken their time to develop the universe. Anyone who was a fan of DC was worried when they saw Doomsday in the trailer, they knew WB was trying to do too much too fast in the infancy to the cinematic universe. Also, this movie may have the worst live-action Lex Luthor ever (maybe the Supergirl version is worse?).

Marvel fans had the opportunity to watch their favorite characters and storylines develop over the course of years. DC fans were forced to watch WB shit out 3 movies then call it quits. Yeah, we are still getting movies. But the movies won't be connected and developed like Marvel did. And I didn't mind the different tone of the DC movies. But BvS and JL were so poorly executed...makes me so mad.

Bruce's entire arc is about how he's deceiving himself and basically at war with what he's always been. Alfred's calling him out on it from the very first scene. The thing is, Bruce even in a fallen state, while capable of killing if the situation demands(or excuses) it, is still not capable of the act of cold-blooded murder. That's why he's branding criminals instead of just killing them. The ones he brands are the ones he's interrogating. Since they have to be at his mercy in order for him to do so, he isn't allowed the illusion that it's self-defense, so he brands them, passes judgement on them in effect, and lets someone else do what he can't bring himself to.

No matter what came out of Superman's mouth, Bruce was absolutely going to hear whatever he needed to hear to stop himself. So there you go, retard - there it is spelled out for you, the shit that was right in front of you that was too "deep" for you to understand. That's the hilarious part, that fucking morons like you respond with "2deep4u" as if we're the ones saying it's deep. We're not. We're just saying that you're a typical member of an entire marching battalion of mouth-breathing morons.

this