Nice gucci loafers, faggot!

>Nice gucci loafers, faggot!

Attached: E0A22AB9-C91C-402E-8651-84851C093B0A.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

no way he said this

>I"M GONNA SHOOT MY WEB FAGGOT OPEN YOUR MOUTH
Jesus Christ Raimi

>You might be a huge sissy queer but at least you're not a nigger!"
how the hell did they let Raimi get away with this

>He's just a kid, no older than my wife's son...

Attached: 1523214105852.png (1920x1080, 1.15M)

>homosexuals spread disease and im uncomfortable with it!

whoa spiderman come on man

Honestly the racist spiderman meme is old and unfunny. We need a movie we can make fake woke quotes for so we can trigger the right wing snowflakes.

You're on the wrong side of history, spiderman.

Haha yeah.

We need to milk the right wing alt right lolcows haha and stop this racist shit

>He is no older than my wifes' son
lmao

bad bait but its probably got another good 10 theads left before it becomes shitty

What a city slicker

>NIGGER
woah guys Raimi’s gone mad this time!!

Great idea! Here's one

Attached: 1519419087252.webm (768x416, 913K)

>my wife's son

Attached: f118352848.jpg (437x450, 46K)

>I'm responsible...
>For what?
>For what happened to Uncle Ben...
>But, you were at the Klan rally, lighting the cross
>He drove me to the Klan meeting, but I never went in.
>What do you mean?
>I went to the Library where I thought I could learn about Civil Rights and racial equality, because I wanted to impress Mary Jane. It happened so fast... a white man asked for some change and I told him to check his privilege, then he got robbed by a black... the nigger was running towards me... I could have stopped him, but I didn't want to look racist... I let him go, I let him get away. He wanted a car, he tried to take Uncle Ben's. Uncle Ben said "fuck off nigger"... and then he shot him. Uncle Ben was killed that night for being the only one who stood up for the white race. I held his hand when he died... I've tried to tell you so many times...
Powerful stuff

Attached: 1509316930847 (2).jpg (564x797, 50K)

>Raindrops keep falling on my head! But that don't mean I won't make these niggers dead!
Jesus, Raimi, was it really necessary to change the lyrics?

Attached: med_1440164048_00026 (1).jpg (640x360, 33K)

There's literally been hundred of threads.
Why would it become shit within the next 10?

Lol good job making this shitty bait while the real problem of racism and shaming is still at large on this board. You just keep perpetuating this disease instead of fighting it. I wonder if you even have any beliefs of your own pal. Like you just follow the current and seize to make a real and sincere statement lol. But at least you participated in yet another bigoted thread. Good job their mate

Attached: 1563872858135.png (646x650, 461K)

10/10

Attached: 96C6DB27-C40C-4A7B-9092-0488DE3E13D6.png (1000x1288, 298K)

>In regard to the filming of the rape scene, Maguire said, When I wanted to do the rape scene, I explained to [Kirsten Dunst] that I was going to hit her and rape her. There was no emotional relationship between us, because I had put a clause in all the women's contracts stating that they would not make love with Spider-Man. We had never talked to each other. I knew nothing about her. We went to the desert with two other people: the photographer and Raimi. No one else. I said, 'I'm not going to rehearse. There will be only one take because it will be impossible to repeat. Roll the cameras only when I signal you to.' Then I told her, 'Pain does not hurt. Hit me.' And she hit me. I said, 'Harder.' And she started to hit me very hard, hard enough to break a rib... I ached for a week. After she had hit me long enough and hard enough to tire her, I said, 'Now it's my turn. Roll the cameras.' And I really... I really... I really raped her. And she screamed."[1]

Attached: interview.jpg (480x360, 13K)

>I remember 9/11. Sat right at that window and watched people on the top floor take swan dives. Took bets on how many would wind up looking like a spilled lasagna. I shit you not... I was only two jumpers away from winning the office pool. Then the damn thing collapsed. Anyway, let's get back to Spider-Man.

Attached: 1469171207011.jpg (680x469, 90K)

>This Sunday... the postman is going to deliver a package to the house. Don't let your Aunt see it. Dispose of it immediately. It's a realistic latex sex doll in the shape of a 5 year old child. A child, Peter. Yes, I couldn't resist the cunny. I craved and I coveted and I yearned. That wave of unsolved child abductions 10 years ago here in New York? That was me, Pete. Your uncle Ben. But I've changed my ways. I've changed, and you can too. Recently, I felt that evil fire rekindle deep inside me. I feared of relapsing so I ordered the doll to quench those urges without hurting another soul. They are made in the Phillipines by master craftsmen and modeled after real kids. The shipping alone is over 2,000 dollars, Pete. I emptied your college fund for that doll, Peter. Forgive me, Pet-

Attached: unclebengarrison.jpg (900x492, 63K)

I don’t remember this interview

It was a real eye opener for me. Made it difficult to enjoy the films.

holy fuck i dont remember a simpsons reference being said in the movie
thanks op, gonna rewatch it now
although him saying faggot was a little uncalled for

>Go, the ashes of six million Jews!

what the fuck?

Attached: 1470570540922.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

i read it in his voice

Memeing aside, how long until SJWs start trying to cancel the first movie because of the joke in the wrestling scene?

Best scene in the whole trilogy. Raimi truly captured the futility of trying to escape extermination, and it was incredible how he made the audience feel sympathy for such a despicable character.

Attached: ashman.jpg (1920x800, 565K)

what was spiderman thinking in this moment?

Attached: 1458367058412.png (400x211, 127K)

>because I wanted to impress Mary Jane.

Attached: 1519036936524.jpg (446x604, 65K)

Attached: 1366117851249.jpg (500x502, 188K)

should've put a [8] to make it more believable

Attached: 1481234914642.jpg (500x500, 99K)

Actors don't have the dedication they used to