Are women funny?

Are women funny?

Attached: 1563361855871.jpg (641x360, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nUt3Ic3imuc
youtube.com/watch?v=4DILjd69C0o
youtube.com/watch?v=oau8fD4LegI
youtube.com/watch?v=NsU_6yCCGkU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Of course not, they've never been funny once.

No

Attached: 1541999914613.jpg (511x671, 41K)

pic unrelated?

I think that the novel "The Handmaid's Tale" is conclusive proof that women aren't funny.
I mean I laughed once or twice, but the rest was quite turgid at best.

Janeane Garofalo.

Attached: lylas-white-leopard-blouse.jpg (310x457, 42K)

Beat me to it.

I dated this one girl who was legitimately funny, by far the funniest woman I had ever met. But, because I found her so funny, I was never really that physically attracted to her. Couldn't flip the switch between funny mode and sexual mode.

This is complete bro science, but I wonder if there's just something about evolution that makes it so women are never that funny to men because it's incompatible with procreation.

Attached: 055f43a7-4def-4b15-ba15-64b103c3af9b_screenshot.jpg (848x480, 29K)

Based
Cringe

Not intentionally.

entire female cast of Reno 911!

no

yes, but it's rare. some girls can cross over between god awful forced inside joke 'girl humor' and actually being really funny when in the right company. i've seen it

kill all incels

>acknowledging common sense/reality makes you an incel
this thread is clearly misguided. you made a funny joke there for a woman.

My vagina makes fart noises and I scare the hundreds of men I sleep with!

Hahahaha!

based female comedian

Man of funny taste

the only time women are funny is when they get smacked around by a man

Only in their prime

no

I for the most part thought women are not funny for a long time. Leftist women that get into comedy are 9.9/10 times not funny. Both my grandmothers were hilarious though. One was super nice and motherly but she had a really strong dry humor. Other grandmother had no filter, we would be in a restaurant and she would say really loud something like "Why does our waiter look like a lesbian? Is he a Democrat or something"?

Attached: 1550522530140.jpg (640x617, 77K)

who is this lovely woman? she sure looks in her prime.

Only the ones with too much testosterone.

i dont know. tell me

Attached: female comedy.webm (854x480, 1.07M)

Having to ask

they can write some amazing shit but their standup is awful

>open mic night at the pub
>woman up next
>hmm maybe tonight will be different
>"My vag-"

Attached: 1405467556253.gif (295x221, 737K)

most women aren't funny. most men aren't funny either.

Every time.
Why is female """comedy""" always just "muh vagina" and, to a lesser degree, "muh husband"?
There must be a reason.

>this is what americans look like

Attached: 1524448968478.jpg (1024x1024, 100K)

You guys also do this shit when you meet with a girl and she is trying to be funny but you just have to force yourself to laugh because she would feel like shit and not let you sneakers your box?
never met a funny woman in my life. In terms of comedy they are like 7 year old boys.

fpbp

/thread

People who are unable to be funny

>women
>conservatives
>zoomers
>germans

>not let you sneakers your box
What?

German here, can confirm.
Our comedy is beyond shit.

Very few I've known are genuinely and consistently funny. They can have their moments but nine times out of ten it is unintentional.

I saw a post where this American guy was complaining about there being no comedy whatsoever and the people in the thread posted some dumb political show where the main premise was basically a morality play about how Muslims immigrants are German and they also suffer during terrorist attacks. Hilarious

nice diversion shitlib

Where's the bloody jokes?

sorry, conservatives just aren't funny, unless you're into cringe comedy.

Attached: hqdefault-4.jpg (480x360, 22K)

Attached: lucille_ball_resizedjpg.jpg (960x1200, 290K)

they can be, but not in a comedic sense

That's strange, because I feel like I'd fall right in love with a girl if she was actually honest to God funny (I haven't met a genuinely funny girl in my life), as long as she allowed me to bounce off of her jokes and didn't overshadow my own humor. If she did outshine me, then it would be a shameful ego hit and I probably wouldn't be attracted to her.

Yeah but in that dumb retarded cute way.

Sounds like it might have been the "Heute Show", basically today's version of the Ministry of propaganda.
99% of their punchlines are some variation of:
>Nazis are dumb
>Right wingers have a low IQ
>AfD voters are stupid
Simultaneously they are utterly smug and self righteous about leftism.
It's basically an even lazier version of "Orange man bad".

Well vagina is an edgy topic because it hasnt been made fun of as much as dicks I assume. Women i think across cultures and time up till recently were supposed to be dignified. Also sexual stuff was usually just talked among your own gender.

Women in stand-up tend to go for crass jokes and I think that is a two part thing. One progressive people are drawn to gross things. For example 'art' mad of shit or menstrual blood. What is gross is not funny in of itself and can be off putting. I also think it may have to do with trying to fit in with guy comedians.

Husbands come up a lot because its probably easy to think of jokes of annoying things your spouse does and its a way to vent.

>conservatives
How is life there in 2000?

I have watched 2 German "Comedy" movies and for the most part they lacked humor. One was where Hitler came back and I laughed twice in the film. Another was about some East German woman was in a coma and her kids didnt want her to know the country unified. Was not funny.

this

If you didn't think Guess Who's back was funny then you're the problem user

Yeah that's the one, but it was just so dramatic and not comedic at all.

>Well vagina is an edgy topic because it hasnt been made fun of as much as dicks I assume.
>implying

Goodbye Lenin isnt funny because its not a comedy.

If you want to try german humor start with the german The Office version "Stromberg"

get in your pants and suck you fat thicc dick

No but is this guy funny? I've seen his picture on Netflix before.

Isn't that just a scene for scene copy of the original office? I've seen it, it's shite

>shitlib

bravo

hillary clinton? more like shillary lmao got em

more like clinton news network right guys

They just have to not fucking talk about their twat, why is it so much to ask?

I’ve met like one girl who was about as funny as me just a little less didn’t really have the charisma I do and another who was wayyy funnier and cleverer than I ever could, so yeah it happens.

dilate leftard (owned)
reddit spacing (damn im good)
((())) (utterly btfod)

I’ve met like one girl who was about as funny as me just a little less didn’t really have the charisma I do and another who was wayyy funnier and cleverer than I ever could, so yeah it happens. Not that rare either.

youtube.com/watch?v=nUt3Ic3imuc
Based Norm

Goodbye Lenin isn't a comedy

idk i find like no liberals in this day in age funny either

Hey ya’ll scott here

Bukiak

Based, the black guy in the back is loving it, meaning it's anti-incel approved.

Name a single funny conservative comedian.

Women are 99% not funny, but on very rare occasions you get that funny woman who's funny in a way only women can be funny, and it's often adorable; most of the time she's not even aware of it.

It's sort of like seeing an unicorn.

The same reason guys make dick jokes, they get the biggest laughs becuase it's illicit humor.

WHERE ARE THE BLOODY JOKES?

Women can be funny, female comedians generally aren't though. I think that's the difference.

Mainly puns and "dad jokes," right? Because formulating a joke or being funny off the cuff is impossible for some reason.

I've had girls describe themselves as "fluent in sarcasm" have their jaws hit the floor when they hear the shit I say just to get a rise out of them. They watch too much television and think being sarcastic is just being quirky.

While that is definitely true, it's not like most male comedians mostly joke about their dick.
For female comedians their vagina seems to be the center of most of their material.

Yes, them getting mad at mansplaining because they don't understand you otherwise is hilarious .

Attached: bernard_manning_v.jpg (765x511, 48K)

They can be, but not often in a purposeful comedic way. That one most certainly is not.

I don't think I've once in my twenty years of existence sincerely laughed at anything a woman has said unless it was from a script written by a man

Didnt she claim she got raped? I have a tough time believing that cause aint nobody getting their dick up at the sight of this homely shrill wench

Fucking based Bernard
>In 2002, after the death of the Queen Mother, he said that the royal corgis were happy to hear about her death as they would no longer be blamed for urinating on the settee

>germans
Entirely true. Germans may be the least funny people on Earth, even less funny than women. I actually think that Germans have some kind of defect in their genes that has not allowed the humour neurons to develop in their brains.

Joan Rivers talking about how stupid and ugly mexicans are was pretty damn funny

>as long as she allowed me to bounce off of her jokes and didn't overshadow my own humor. If she did outshine me, then it would be a shameful ego hit and I probably wouldn't be attracted to her.
jesus fucking christ. this is the most girly shit ever

Some women are somewhat funny (in a witty/sarcastic way) in personal conversation. Some women are decent comedic actors when playing roles written by men.

But women setting out to create humorous content and performing it skillfully OK a stage? That's as rare as a janny paycheck.

at least MC Ride is having a good time

Must have been a drunk and confused homosexual who thought she was a man and tried to fuck her in the ass.

they can be, but it's rare

yeah but only women who don't call themselves 'comedians'

I find Sandra Bernhard to be highly underrated, no homo.

only unintentionally.

They very much can be, but the ones that rise to the top are NEVER funny. Its like an unspoken fucking requirement that if you're being recorded for broadcast, and album, etc, you can't actually be funny.
Far the funniest women I've ever seen have all been in local improve and stage productions.

They sound like nice people to have a drink with

just looked her up, sat through 18 minutes of a one hour show and only smiled at one of the jokes (guys toenails)

Who?

>
youtube.com/watch?v=4DILjd69C0o

Attached: F691E92A-2CE5-4AA4-91A3-DAF2370AE94C.jpg (680x907, 54K)

Okay, Staplerfahrer Klaus is absolut kino, I'll give you that.
It's not that there aren't great things here and there but on average our comedy is shit.
Remember how successful Mario Barth was?

I am not German so I wouldn't know, besides memes I'd bet French are the true unfunny people of Europe

>DUDE MY VAGINA
>DID I TELL YOU ABOUT MY VAGINA
>IT SMELLS SO BAD AND MAKES WEIRD SOUNDS AND IT'S UGLY TOO
>AND I HAVE SEX WITH SO MANY MEN
>DID I TELL YOU ABOUT MY VAGINA
>MY VAGINA
>*audience laughs and claps*

He countered buzzwords with more buzzwords. Haha! I bet that seething discord reddit tranny will have to cope and dilate now. What a beta lib cuck snowflake sjw onions feminazi. BTFO!

My brain is melting

Get out of here Amy

Hit a chord to close to home?

I've noticed that women (not comedians) think that

Hot girl + raunchy or ugly thing = FUNNY

this girl in my friend group thinks she is hilarious because she's hot but shell make ugly faces or wear something unflattering and keep saying things like " what guy wouldn't want this lolzzzz" or "who wants to date me lolzzzz " as she makes an ugly face or something. Lie on her back and spread her legs "open for business boys" The women laugh . The guys think its retarded

Theres no delivery, no joke. It's just doing something a kid would think is funny

Some are
but they don't need it.
There is not one advantage specifically for a women to be funny. It's like a man that nags, what is the point of it all?

Very rarely, the majority aren't but you can find a few that genuinely are. Can't think of a single female comedian that is, though.

You must be some sort of raging homosexual. I can listen to women talk about pussy all day long.

>Lie on her back and spread her legs "open for business boys" The women laugh . The guys think its retarded
Why are female jokes always MUH VAGINA?

It's their only asset. It's their reason for existence. If women didn't have vaginas we would be justified in genocide. They are parasites. The artificial womb will finally set us free.

I would add Spaniards

idk Paula Poundstone is a fine comedian

this, spain and all of south america aren't funny either. just look how shit they are at memeing

Cut out *audience laughs and claps* and you've got every open mic night I've been to.

Not really

Because they hear one or two male comedians making jokes about muh dik and think this is what comedy is about

youtube.com/watch?v=oau8fD4LegI

some latin american shitposts are funny

Attached: 3b4dc9fd-b5af-4a69-82fd-0e731f371dc1.jpg (979x1280, 132K)

No because there never was an incentive to be funny

>muh busy
youtube.com/watch?v=NsU_6yCCGkU