Why are republican states so poor, uneducated and lacking in famous companies and universities?

Why are republican states so poor, uneducated and lacking in famous companies and universities?

Also if illegals are bad why is the state with the most equally relevant to the rest of them combined?

Attached: human development index by state map.jpg (400x352, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/03/01/california-ranks-last-quality-life-new-report/384853002/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"The Jews"
t. /pol/

A
aren't those black states

California, Illinois, New York and Virginia all have large black populations

>Mississippi
Oh you mean the blackest state in the country? Pretty racist of you to suggest that African Americans are somehow stupid

>inb4 "Human Development Index" counts things like gibs me dat spending a major positives

In there singular metropolitan areas, not as a percent of there total pop. Like 35 percent of some souther states is black. Meanwhile despite being home to Compton and Oakland the TOTAL black pop in California doesn’t crack 10%

Attached: nobody vote.png (1024x703, 655K)

Exactly this. The blackest state is the worst state. Whoodathunk?

The South don't bow down to Jews and other minorities. In addition, nignogs tank general human development in most states. In addition, most "republican" arent fiscally Republican more so morally in that we also dont yield to trannies, homosexuals, baby killers, and OCD agenda.

So, who's really developed? The purple hairs in california not shaving, getting plowed by all manner of minority, and cucking/screaming rape if a white breathes to close, and frequently schedules abortions or the fun southern belle with morals and values?

Every state is poor, some of them like California and New York simply have a few thousand millionaires and billionaires that drive the average income up.

At least in a red state you can live out in the countryside and own your own home. In a blue state the rich own everything and you have to rent it from them.

Attached: road to serfdom.jpg (400x600, 29K)

PC agenda^

California and NY used to be republican states. All the institutions and companies were established back when these states were republican.

>why do states full of rich people have more things
what a compelling question OP, i'll have to think on that for a bit

California - 6% black
Illinois - 14%
New York - 15%

National average - 12.6%

Mississippi - 37%
Alabama - 26%
Louisiana - 32%

S U B V E R T E D

>deep south has the most niggers
>they're also (entirely by coincidence) the most conservative

really makes you think

cope

But on a smaller scale don't cities have both more minorities and are also less conservative than suburban areas?

>HDI
Irrelevant.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2018/03/01/california-ranks-last-quality-life-new-report/384853002/

im implying the remaining non-black population almost entirely leans conservative and republican (you can guess why)

Because HDI over wights high density populations

not to mention that map does not offer any correlation between high HDI by party and state/party affiliation changes over time.

>Southern gf drills her pussy on my dick after date.
>Yank gf #metoos me if I touch her or don't do everything she expects. Probably simultaneously getting blacked

i'm pretty sure anyone that claims to be a republican at this point is just pretending to be retarded

LOL at AZ being totally based and realizing presidential elections are generally irrelevant.

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 13K)

Right, I am a democrat, or at least I was until about 2010 when the DNC went extremely far left and now apparently Im a NAZI

so go fuck off Trump 2020 all the way and I hope you die before 2024 unironically

Yes because whites vote there in the same single ticket way as blacks do everywhere else due to being around more of them.

This lesson, that the more you aggressively break white majorities in there own nations the more they tribalise should not be lost on the people engineering this shit. It just breeds more radicalism.

Even today if 90% of whites voted one way we would live in a single party state. Ironically all this cultural shit, along with the demographic trend is leading towards this. When you corner an animal it becomes violent. White black asian whatever, when they feel existential threat they will tribalise, in this case we will all be worse off and it’s all because instead of resolve these cleavages in discourse, discourse is censored and policed

>supporting healthcare for illegals and societal drains
>supporting minimal sentences for violent or deviant offenders
>moral fag for "refugees"
>fry cook should be making 45,000 minimum
>supporting abortion as a delayed morning after pill because accountability is too much to ask of womyn

Being a lib or Democrat in current society is pure retardation

>because whites vote there in the same single ticket way as blacks do everywhere else due to being around more of them
not really; non-whites vote pretty much 80-100% D, white people tend to vote R but large amounts of white people are brainwashed and vote D, it's much more distributed

I'm entirely positive that anyone claiming to be a democrat is only doing so for public recognition and knee jerk emotional appeal. The DNC debates were a fucking joke because of it. "raise your hand if you like, totally seriously like think you like people"

Lol have you even looked at that rating system?

California somehow scoring 49th in "opportunity" when this is clearly where it excels (as long as your intelligent otherwise it's fucking brutal) and No1 for "opportunity" being new Hampshire.

New York being 25th for economy, Kansas being above California for education when they don't have a single college in the top 100, it's the most meaningless shit I've ever seen.

At the end of the day the house prices say it all, they wouldn't be that high if there wasn't stupidly high demand.

also,
>This lesson, that the more you aggressively break white majorities in there own nations the more they tribalise should not be lost on the people engineering this shit. It just breeds more radicalism.
>Even today if 90% of whites voted one way we would live in a single party state. Ironically all this cultural shit, along with the demographic trend is leading towards this. When you corner an animal it becomes violent. White black asian whatever, when they feel existential threat they will tribalise, in this case we will all be worse off and it’s all because instead of resolve these cleavages in discourse, discourse is censored and policed
yeah, but as the political game currently is, white people can't change immigration policies and other polices that are driving them to be a minority (this is true of the US as well as other white countries), which means the left's strategy works electorally and white people will eventually completely lose any political control in the electoral system.

The college one is based entirely on graduates obtaining a job within a specific time period and earning a sustainable income and field relevance. This is strenuously documented by unis.

I'm sorry all your lib brainwashed Californian SJWs aren't finding jobs with their gender studies degrees lol

Where you graduate from oft matters very little.

They would be that high if the rich own all the real estate and land like they do in richer states.

I live in one of the low states in the South. My house is 3500 sq ft, I own the land it's on, my commute is under 20 minutes, and 60% of my monthly salary can be banked. I'm under 30.

How many yanks can say that?