The Art Of Self-Defense

>Guns Are For The Weak
What did they mean by this?

Attached: A701A396-CD9D-4221-B2BF-D91418C0C5FF.jpg (800x549, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6AU2TaP4UGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Guns Are For The Weak
>What did they mean by this?
They either have a conviction on their record,
Or are otherwise barred from owning firearms,
So they don’t want anyone else owning firearms,
Because when they become a total violent dick and attack someone,
They might get legally shot.

it was a fucking joke, duh
the Grandmaster had shot all the other karate teachers in the state then Sensei had shot Grandmaster so he could take his place and started teaching all his new students that guns were bad so that no one would think to shoot him

does a character literally say this during the movie?

jesus christ, you gunfags are defensive
the movie ends with Eisenberg shooting his karate instructor

>The weak shouldn't be allowed a means to defend themselves from bigger, stronger brutes.

Why do anti-gun nuts hate women and the elderly so much?

Attached: 1492237360293.png (796x865, 602K)

why?

this unironically

it makes me equal to a man and leftists want to take it away from me

the instructor had been taking his students into the city to beat up strangers at random, so that people would become frightened of getting beat up and take more karate classes. also he was filming all the beatings and selling black market vhs cassettes of them, and sometimes letting his students kill the people, then bringing their bodies back to his karate school where he had a crematorium. Also he kills Eisenberg's dog.

wow. how the fuck does he expect to get away with killing his instructor? also is the movie good?

>shanquavious
>cortavious
I think niggers need to realize people don't throw out your resume because of your skin color, it's because of your stupid fucking name. Seriously if you picked up the phone to call comcast or some shit and you heard "hello this is shanquavious speaking how may i assist you today" would you really continue to do business with the company? No wonder they're out robbing homes when they've got names too long to even print on a mcdonalds nametag.

by using the crematorium. also he shows all the other students his instructor's body, and has a new dog, a German Shepherd, by the end, that he threatens to sic on anybody who gives him trouble
I liked it. It's Fight Club if it had been directed by the guy who did Napoleon Dynamite.

It means they are stupid.

You guys just don't get it. A sentient human-sized gun ends up defeating Eisenberg with anime-style martial arts in a beautiful CGI mess.

> Also he kills Eisenberg's dog.
DIOOOOOOO!!!

is this a commentary on "toxic masculinity" (whatever that even is) or is it simply a good guy vs bad guy flick?

Does this guy always play an awkward sperg or does he legit have the tism? I wanna smash his face with a shovel

it's unironically the judaism. that explains the
>awkard sperg roles
>possible tism
>desire to smash his face

I'm the bad guy

I think you're on too something man

DUH

youtube.com/watch?v=6AU2TaP4UGQ
He's actually a Chad. He's just an actual actor. Remember how he got his role in BvS? Snyder appreciates him.

he must be acting 24/7 then because that is a sperglord fren

Imogen Gay Poots (IGP) is an upgrade over MEW tbhfam.

Maybe he is. But only on camera.

This guy's a fucking asshole.

poots?
BRRRRRRRAAAAAPPPPPP

Its true. If you need a gun to feel safe, youre literally a weakling.

there a torrent for it yet?

Holy shit this looks great.

getting awkward just because a camera is pointed at you is what spergs do tho, his interactions always come off as forced and phony, like he's always thinking about what to say instead of just talking like normal people do

They'd rather see you raped and murdered in a gutter than stop dunking on the rural white male living in their fantasies.

Attached: 1530320175579.png (790x906, 972K)

I know. they want men in dresses to rape me in public bathrooms too.

It doesn't matter if sixty gorillion women live in fear. So long as white men aren't happy, that's the only thing that matters. Anyone who disagrees is a racist sexist homophobic transphobic bigoted creeper stalker racist no matter how much black cock you've taken up the ass (e.g. Milo).

With that said, I'll probably check out basic bitch John wick for lack of anything better to watch. I mean, with movies like Midsummer (oh no white people are smiling get in the car) there's really not much competition.

wow what a trash thread for a great movie

Imogen Gay Poots!

Attached: 1558375936938.webm (480x480, 2.99M)

I thought the Sensei said that a hunter shot him because he thought the grandmaster was a bird or something?

Not really. Eisenburg stops being a pussy and is just more compassionate compared to everyone else. You can just call the Sensei a dick and nothing else changes. Eisenburg gives up the chance to be the sensei for the dojo and gives the title to the only woman at the dojo because she was there the longest and actually knows karate.

THERE ARE: MARTIAL ARTS, CONTACT SPORTS, AND SELFDEFENSE TECHNIQUES —THE LATTER ARE LEAST IN MARTIALITY, AND IN ARTFULNESS.

I liked the movie, despite it's bewildering plot that subverting the viewer, begging to confound them with the twists that seem so forced and baffling. I went into this movie blind. The beginning felt like it was trying to be like an dull attempt at Napoleon Dynamite, then I it felt like the movie was genuinely going a Karate Kid direction when the las is gleeful with his yellow belt, until he gets utterly mogged, to which point begins to become darker and then feels like an attempt to be like Fight Club, with the whole notion of being a pure consumer and doer of toxic masculinity. It does all kinds of twists to paint the teacher as a terrible guy, and over all makes it a downer.
To summarize the plot; the protagonist is a feminine loser, whom get's beaten by bikers (karate kids), who feels threaten, so searches for a means of protections, thus finding karate; he then feels important, part of something, growing, strong, but then discovers that he's still not good enough after being mogged, but sensei brightens his life by the means of inspiration; then goes to night class, becomes better, finds the brutal truth of it all, i.e. blackmailing, cremation, traumatizing people; and winds up hurting a random person and losing his dog, eventually he bottles up, and pulls a gun to instant kill his sensei during a contestation fight to the death, then good girl is crowned and everything goes right.
The themes that this story tells are:
Confidence is power. Admits that women are weaker, but can improvise with skill. Karate is a gimmick more than anything? that's what I got from the gun kill at the end. Nietzsche ideologies.
I'm tired, but I would have loved the movie it had just stuck with the Napoleon Dynamite/Karate Kid aspect of it, the scene of when Sensei giver the yellow belt to Casey is so endearing, it would have been an excellent comfy story. The movie tries to impress us with it's depressing plot twists just make for a sad movie.

based leftists. youll be plenty safe in the kitchen sweetie

Is this better than the McBride movie?

yeah, and the Grandmaster had said that he defeated the other karate instructors in unarmed combat by using a technique of putting a hole in his opponents brain using only one finger, lol
there's a very small amount of reading between the lines you're supposed to be doing during this movie, especially after Jessie said he'd used the grandmaster's technique after we watch him shoot sensei in the head

Please no spoilers, user. But can you tell me, with no spoilers, why almost every critic is saying this is exposing toxic masculinity? Go look at rotten tomatoes and almost every single one of them are saying it. Also, the plot describes the film as hypermasculine

If weak men use guns they win.
Simple as that.
If you are weak, use a gun. If you are not weak, do not use gun.
>simple
>Also can I just say I’ve seen no discussion of this masterpiece anywhere and I honestly thought I was the only person in the world that saw it, thank you OP

Fuck yeah it’s good

>nobody in the thread saw the movie
>thinks the line is an actual commentary on guns
wew

Because the vast majority of critics are hacks that are nowadays paid to insert identity politics into every piece of work they view and have been doing this for so long they don't know how to switch it off.

>blacks don’t have a cultur-

Riley, the director, does look like a cuck and we all know about how he got cucked. I guess I'm worried (also due to the critics saying it) that he will make a movie exposing toxic masculinity in order to take the high road, considering his marriage with MEW

this
fpbp

Depends on if you consider Jews white.

>toxic masculinity
Doesn't exist. Don't use sjw terms unironically.

Saw it last night and there really wasn't any dumb political ideology being thrown around. It was pretty funny and just thought provoking enough to talk about but not a convoluted art piece at the same time

so which one of the characters represents trump

>be amerifat
>get shot

Attached: 1550166661670.gif (411x488, 664K)

>ywnpfwigp
jdimsa ;_;

That guns are the fucking great equalizer.

oh for fucks sake the literal antagonist in the show is the one who says guns are for the weak and it's for an obvious plot related reason. there's no soap box shit about gun control. it actually paints a reasonable picture of responsible gun ownership. retards who haven't seen this movie are of course going to shitpost about it.
if anyone is thinking about watching it go ahead it was great and even my normie date loved it.

look at the miserable mugs.

here's a spoiler for you faggots: the mc saves the day with a gun.
no it isn't anti gun control. it isn't even "anti" masculinity. it just explores the pros and cons of masculinity. the main character's life is improved by it, but then he has to deal with the consequences, and eventually strikes a happy medium. it's neither pro nor against, and a good piece of art.

more of a case of going too far.

>hits boss in throat
>refuses to love his dog
>erratic
>loses empathy
Whether it exists or not doesn't matter, I was discussing the film, of which, clearly shows an attempt to have that taste of Fight Club.

>>saves
So murder is okay now?

GET

murdering a guy who murders, assaults, and blackmails innocent people and killed your dog, yeah
did you watch the movie?

STRIKE FIRST
STRIKE HARD
NO MERCY

yes, on a realistic basis murder without juridicial judgement is and always will be unethical, with the exception of home invasion niggers.
proof that I watched it he buys everything Yellow at the market when he earned his yellow belt, and the chick get shot in the leg searching for other members, and Casey ex-bro hanged himself

Since when do elderly women own guns? This isn't a problem with her not having guns, this is a nignog problem. The fact you all are complaining here and not going around lynching blacks is an issue on its own.

Attached: watson.png (912x725, 1.28M)

I want to see this so fucking bad.

Oh fuck. Please let this be true.

Burn them all.

That sounds fucking great.

why?