What do you think the average IQ of this board is, huh?

>What do you think the average IQ of this board is, huh?

Attached: maxresdefault1.jpg (1280x720, 58K)

IQ is a scheme

A big one.

I watched this entire season for the first time on the weekend and I thought it was quite mediocre in the end. Am I a pleb or is it really that overrated.

About tree fiddy

I dunno m8 it's hard for me to imagine how someone could rate it poorly. Did the supernatural elements turn you off or something?

>Am I a pleb or is it really that overrated
it is very overrated and not at all as good as numen and bugboys claim it to be
also
2 > 1 > 3

Before have sex and dilateposting? Fairly high.
After? Zilch.
There is hope however, in the form of Sneed.

It's a chad move putting 2 first but I reckon 1 and 2 are just as good as eachother. They really fucked 3 in the end

Did you know there are more people with genius IQs living in China than there are people of any kind living in the United States?

Attached: global IQ scores.jpg (1080x674, 377K)

They took an interesting detective series and turned it into culty bullshit. I can't remember Twin Peaks plot later in season 2 but I do remember the first season being interesting detective shit.

brainlet detected

If they're so smart why can't they make escalators that don't fucking murder people?

i honestly think 2 had a more conveying elements of narration and that makes it better than seasons 1 and 3
none of the seasons i would say are particularly great, theyre good series for sure but way overrated
even bosch seasons 1-3, the fall seasons 1-2+end of 3, and the killing season 1 are better than true detective season 1

got to cull the population somehow

Problem?

Attached: D2Ix5J2XQAAALRz.jpg (1080x799, 104K)

Flaws in the last episode of TD S1 but I consider S1 and 2 to be 10/10. Nice to see somebody else has seen The Fall, I had no idea the amount of kino I was in for when starting that

70 to 80 max

What would Australia be like without the aboriginals bringing them down?

why contain it

Attached: population by country.png (1228x1064, 179K)

>chinks having the same IQ as nips and Koreans
So I'm correct in guessing they lie and cheat with IQ tests just like everything else?

I'm actually 1/4 noongar(you can't by looking at me though, i'm just really tan) and my IQ is 131, i'm smarter than my full white siblings

the full blown ones are less than 1% of the population and the mixed ones are 3% (counting the non-abo ones that lie to get welfare) so probably not by much. indians and ragheads are bringing it down more, but we have a lot of slants so it probably balances that out a bit.

Damn. Us blacks are dumb as shit lol

who else over 130 iq here?

For you.

100 out of 100
perfect score

Right here bro. Genius gqng rise up

too bad I'll never do anything with it

Attached: 1560197015568.jpg (670x424, 145K)

Are you exploiting it to get free uni? You should desu if you're that smart.

>I see a propensity for obesity, poverty, a yearning for fairytales. Folks posting what few (you)s they do have in a little shitty thread. I think its safe to say that nobody here's gonna be tax posting marty.

Attached: rustincohle.png (1257x666, 846K)

>at work
>female to "male" trans coworker whose male to female "wife" says they have a genius IQ
>ghosts job after giving 2 week notice
>had zero response when I asked her what her plan would be if she didn't have access to testosterone
>genius (((IQ)))

IQ is a literal meme.

>Did you know there are more people with genius IQs living in China than there are people of any kind living in the United States?

Did you know you're an idiot if you think you can extrapolate the IQ of pre-screened big city top students to all of China's rural areas?

>tfw 121 mr. average

>tax posting
>not Vinceposting

They keep shilling Spider-verse and Brie Larson so it’s mostly leftards and brown people, based on that the IQ probably hovers around 80.

china would definitely fake scores to make themselves look better
everyone knows chinese people are trustworthy and honest

using IQ as the only measure of intelligence is like using TFLOPS as the only measure of GPU performance. it contributes a lot, but it doesn't show the full picture.

>U.S indians smarter than whites
what did they mean by this?

Attached: 1563849036358.webm (576x1024, 2.92M)

b-bros is 128 IQ good?