I miss Jessi bros

I miss Jessi bros

Attached: 1367429763301.gif (297x330, 1.58M)

Don't we all

Attached: 1523717042776.gif (245x245, 2.37M)

good thread

What happened to her?

quit putting pussy on a pedestal. she never said anything noteworthy or funny, just repeated things she heard the guys say, and two of her three spins she cheated or wanted to cheat and whined about the result.
fuck her and fuck women

I avoided any episode with her because she added nothing

Incels happened

Attached: 2399329.png (1796x491, 165K)

Based insane sociopath poster

she gave up the fame because she was getting fat as fuck, not because of incels

>quit putting pussy on a pedestal.
You're a faggot.

Attached: 1561732532240.jpg (960x960, 43K)

I miss Jillian

Attached: rlm jessi.gif (325x256, 2.52M)

Patrician

She quit because of a constant flood of weird and sexual comments she received from incels. They made it happen, we pay the price.

Is there any evidence for that?

Absolutely nothing

seethe/cope

she is with us in spirit.

Attached: jessi2.webm (840x473, 1.99M)

>we pay the price
There are a million women on the internet with pictures hotter than her and just as attainable. We never pay a price because women are worthless.

i honestly don't blame her. occasionally she'd have funny comments but she seemed bored through a lot of the viewings. she probably doesn't enjoy watching shitty movies as much and definitely doesn't like the attention that the channel brings. I'm glad she hasn't made a random appearance to keep hope alive, as i'm pretty sure Mike and her are still together

Holy fuck incels are one thing but the way this guy talks about her biological clock is bizarre, there is no way this guy didn't get hurt at some point in his life

Entertaining read though

Attached: 1549870167760.jpg (255x176, 8K)

You sad fuck. I was talking about how well she fitted in the group and was an enjoyable member in the discussions.

My guess is that she got angry because of that time Mike argued with her over some shitty romantic comedy, and that shit eventually escalated. Look with attention to that video, Jessi is clearly seething.

>there is no way this guy didn't get hurt at some point in his life

We all share this world with women. There is no way that any of us will go through life without getting hurt.

She contributed nothing you dipshit

I disagree, but at the very least she was an extra person to buffer out some of the panel participants who detract from the show. Even if we were to say that she added nothing, she would have still had a net positive impact on the quality of future shows in aggregate.

I don't support people being mean to her, but she was totally out of her depth in any movie conversation and literally sounded like a child most of the time

Josh looks so fucking weird without facial hair.