I'm addicted to watching sopranos clips on youtube

i'm addicted to watching sopranos clips on youtube

Attached: file.png (923x467, 466K)

It's the only TV I watch nowadays.

what are the best parts of the show for you? for me it's easily any scenes with phil, johnny sack and tony in it. even carmine. best chemistry i've seen on screen. they're so entertaining to watch

I've been watching the clips with Richie Aprile lately. Love all the scenes with Janice, the one in anger therapy is so fucking funny. Another good clip is Carmella seeing that Jewish psychiatrist, really shows what a shallow idiot she is.

here's some other shows you can give a try user:
Columbo
that is all

Attached: columbo1.jpg (639x478, 29K)

anything junior

nothing to add, but will always bump a sopranos thread. It's all i'm watching nowadays too.

Attached: livia.png (777x757, 1.02M)

Just about all of them are shallow and varying degrees of idiot.

this when it was on TV and i was a kid i was always mesmerized by it. gonna give it a shot, thanks for reminding me!

SISTER'S CUNT

Was he the most based character?

Attached: 81.jpg (1280x720, 173K)

you know it streams 24/7 right?

I was in that phase, but Ive seen the show so many times. I need a few months off.

is there a supercut of only tony's and paulie's scenes? everyone else is annoying

carmine jr was smart, really. he just wanted to live a good life and he wasn't a greedy power hungry fuck like the rest

i dont wanna ask where cause i wanna be productive with my life and actually get shit done. i have the episodes on my computer anyways. thanks tho

check borko's youtube channel, he has a lot of good montages in the best quality

Carmela's cognitive dissonance gets more and more frustrating every rewatch

based and falkpilled

Attached: (B-A)Cromartie_High_School_-_18_(CBE7AAF9).mkv_snapshot_05.03_[2019.07.18_03.12.29].jpg (640x480, 39K)

adrianna too. worst part of mob movies/shows for me is watching the wives get treated like shit and then be surprised and still stay with the guy. i just don't understand it

>tfw no Tony best riend who spends weekends watching mobkino with me

No show before or since has ever capture the true essence of women. From Carm, to Meadow, to Ade, to Chris' mom.

it's "your sister's cunt", which makes it funnier desu

SHE WAS ABUSIVE TO THE STAAAFFFF

The intimitadion scene with Patsy.

patsy was fucking terrifying in that. feech was loud, richie was very scary and dangerous but patsy in that scene i almost feel tops them all.

>carmine jr was smart, really. he just wanted to live a good life and he wasn't a greedy power hungry fuck like the rest
he was at first but changed his attitude after the dream with the mellifluous box. in a show full of dream sequences, he was the only one who paid attention to his.

It comes to personality but in the end they're all killers. It was really nice to see how you don't need to be an angry barking dog to threaten someone. Calm and convincing.

Your top5 sopranos scenes,there are mine:
>when the psychiatrist called carm out
>dr melfi sticking to her morals and not telling tony about the rape
>tony and carms fight in s4
>all that sequence with tony tripping on peyote
>"your brother billy,whatever happened there"

>voluntarily watching janice
one of my friend’s mom was a dead ringer for janice. actually makes me want to puke

>The meeting between Tony and Johnny Sack under the bridge at the end of s4. "Creeps on this petty pace!" great writing and acting
>Valentina setting herself on fire. IDK why but that scene already has that creepy dream vibe even though it's before the actual dream begins
>Kevin Finnerty walking down the stairs and falling, finding out he has Alzheimer's. Dread kino
>The intervention, for obvious reasons
>Chrissy philosophising at the funeral

Paulie on their trip to Italy. They should've made a spinoff about Paulie living in Italy to try and connect with his roots. It'd be the best comedy ever.

>"your brother billy,whatever happened there"
This is the only scene I find hard to watch every single time, this and the high-roller poker games. There's something too intense about those fucking poker games that makes me uncomfortable.

For something tagged as crime drama this shit makes me laugh more than comedy shows for some reason, seriously though everytime I recall somome mispronounce something (fucking little Carmine) I start giggling uncontrollably

best 5 characters
- tony
- junior
- ralphie
- chris
- paulie

worst 5
- janice
- carmella
- meadow
- aj
- melfi

DON'T STOP

Attached: lead_720_405.jpg (720x405, 37K)

>rankingfag with horrible opinions

Attached: 1509106571681.jpg (720x416, 74K)

We've all been there OP

Laughing at every shine box joke in the comments too?

post yours so i can laugh

Best 5 characters

1. Mikey Palmice

Worst 5 characters

1. Those 2 niggas who assaulted Lil Paulie at the construction site

Shinebox commenters can fuck off to reddit

>le edgy no fun person.exe

Good thing for me then that your YouTube history don’t mean OOOGATZ TO ME!

FUCK YOU SANTA

THAT FUCKIN' ANIMAL BLUNDETTO

t. Never had the makings of a varsity athlete

fuck off.

why did meadow kill him at the end?

for the insurance money and to usurp the position as boss with the help of the hasidic homeboy

Hell no, he was sanctimonious as fuck and completely unrealistic

Ha
>flirts with Father Phil, tries to seduce him
>Tries to fuck Vick
>tries to fuck Furio
>Fucks Mr. Wegler

Carmella was no saint

And the Romans, where are they now?

Attached: B-_CXH5W8AA6qiX.png (849x470, 403K)

Exactly. The actors make the show so entertaining to watch.

>whatever happened there
Frank Vincent did that scene perfectly. FUCK WHAT YOU MEANT COCKSUCKER

Unironically yes. Also when people take a sopranos quote and make it about something else. That shit always gets me for some reason.

>on my 3rd watch
>find out its spelled Comare and not Goomarr
>find out its spelled Capicola and not Gabbagool
>find out paulie is called walnuts cause his real dads name was Russ Walnuz

this might be the most rewatchable show ever

Attached: 1534218175103.gif (300x300, 566K)

why was sammy hagar in the sopranos

Attached: 14650427008.png (854x439, 543K)

This is what wikipedia says

Attached: Screenshot_20190724-134532_Preglednik.png (1080x1920, 325K)