Please no

We can't let it end this way.

Save the cut... save the dream...

Attached: SmartSelectImage_2019-07-24-12-42-25.png (1432x1084, 1.01M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Versions_of_Justice_League
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Different cuts of movies belong on the master page. I don’t think there are different pages for all the different cuts of Blade Runner or Brazil (I may be wrong)

>The first Justice League concept written by Snyder and Chris Terrio was "crazy" and "scary" and scrapped a year before the theatrical release date. Following the mixed reactions to Batman v Superman, Snyder and Terrio wrote a new script and created a rough cut of the film that was shown to Warner Bros. Pictures executives. This 214 minute version, often referred to as the "Snyder Cut", was deemed "unwatchable", so Warner hired Joss Whedon (The Avengers, Avengers: Age of Ultron) to re-write the script. After a family tragedy, Snyder stepped away from the project and Whedon completed the film as an uncredited director, adding a brighter tone and more humor to the film, and cutting it down to 120 minutes in accordance with a mandate from Warner.

Bravo Joss!

is the villain any better?

what do they mean unwatchable?

Well It's the shit heads at WB so it was probably the greatest superhero movie ever made

I too am curious. The Snyder Cut needs to be released.

Difficult to market/not enough pointless jokes.

It had a sequence where a naked Superman reads from the Torah in Hebrew for several minutes while other naked men writhe around him in an orgy.

is that about ayn rand?

That was another scene, where Batman tortures an IRS official and lays out the foundational philosophies of libertarianism and objectivism. Unable to argue against them the official simply replies "DARKSEID IS" and kills himself by hanging himself after which he falls headlong in a potter's field and is disemboweled.

probably not, even Whedon liked some twitter posts about how shit the villain was

These same suits gave BVS a “standing ovation”.

imagine how bad it would have been if they hadnt pulled snyder off of it

It couldn't possibly have been worse than what we got.

>yfw whedon is likely lobbying for them to do this because it shows how shit he is in comparison.

Attached: Torture.jpg (850x787, 484K)

The dream is over

Attached: dead-end.jpg (533x800, 296K)

>please save the cut of a movie that is most likely worse but MIGHT be slightly better than an already horrendous movie
I cannot stand Snyderfags and his new zombie movie is going to be trash.

Toxic masculinity

nothing can save that movie

Code for "It ran too long to cram in the multiple screenings per day required for maximum shekels"

Hence Whedon hacked it down from 214 minutes to 120

the formula that works is quippy garbage we see in capeshit today, anything outside that is unwatchable.

I think it was just shit, like all other Snyder movies

Justice League? More like JUSTease Leak!

Not for kids

Faaaaaaaaaaaaaags

Wikipedia are Marvelfags. The #SnyderCut is a cultural force that cannot be stopped. DC will be not just saved but overtake Marvel when the #SnyderCut is relesased!

What if they release the Snyder cut and it isn't better? What will people say then? Let it die, bury it. Don't release it. Let us believe that there was something better than Justice League.

The movie was released over a year and a half ago. There is no "Snyder Cut". Let it go.

I unironicaly want to see it. It might be so bad it tilts around to good.

Wikipedia editors are far left democrats, they see Snyder as toxic masculinity.

Yet another reason to hate democrats.

I checked the page and almost all of the votes are Keep

Attached: demobaddies.jpg (1021x600, 85K)

When the director, cast, cinematographer and storyboard artist all say it exists, I'm more inclined the believe them than some anonymous nobody on a Vietnamese basketweaving board.

Attached: snydercut.jpg (943x1183, 166K)

>This 214 minute version
Jesus, this just confirms that several story arcs were deleted by the hack Whedon in favour of making Batman a quip machine.

It depends on how 102.
extensive the cut is you fucking n wordofjikl

>most of the DCEU has been dogshit
>except the ones that snyder had little to no input on
>WE WANT THE SNYDER CUT

I really don't understand, are these kids delusional or is it just shitposting?

There isn't a "Snyder Cut" of the movie. What Snyder worked on was incomplete. It wasn't a movie. If fans wanted to see a "Snyder Cut" then someone would need to put a lot of money into finishing the disconnected pieces and filming the extra scenes needed to piece those scenes together.

If there was an actual movie, a finished "Snyder Cut" then Snyder would have released it for free on the Internet (just to spite WB). Snyder doesn't have finished movie, WB doesn't have a finished movie. But I'm sure that enough fans make a loud enough noise on social media (and they are willing to flip the bill) then they will finish the movie and release it...I don't think that will happen.

Whatever your opinion on Snyder, WB is fucking crazy for trying to bring their first team movie in at 120 minutes, and this is most definitely the root of the films problems. Nearly half the movie was cut to make Whedons abomination.

Well it's interesting: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Versions_of_Justice_League

snyder cut weirdos

well it is capeshit so.

I have only seen the Snyder Cut, and it was garbage. Where did DC go so wrong? Was it them trying (and failing) to make every film like Nolan's Batman in the beginning?

Superman and Batman exposed Israel's crimes to the world in front of a powerless Wonder Woman.

lies.

>nearly half was cut
more that half. 120 minutes was already half Whedon. So 60mins of Snyder out of 214minutes means it was only 27% Snyder.

Snyder is if Hideaki Anno *insistent* all the Judeo-Christian imagery in Evangelion was in fact really deep rather than just there to look cool.

Attached: Dwlns8JUwAAAcgs.jpg (2102x1364, 154K)

*insisted

>214 minutes
cringe

I feel like we've been over this a million times. A FULLY SHOT AND EDITED cut of the movie exists. Larry Fong confirmed that the movie was in a “picture lock” status (meaning that all scenes were in their correct order and no further editing is required) before Joss took over.

Where things get tricky is the CGI and Junkie XL's original music score. Snyder himself confirmed (at a convention) that the CGI only needed “a few tweaks”, implying it was at least 80-90% done. It's also been rumored that Junkie XL completed about half his soundtrack before he was fired.

So there's the Snyder Cut based on all our available evidence. As for why WB won't release it? Ego, specifically Tobey Emmerich.

>If there was an actual movie, a finished "Snyder Cut" then Snyder would have released it for free on the Internet (just to spite WB).
yeah, this is how it works...

>214 minutes of a girl hanging from a tree
GEE I WONDER WHY

It exists. Someday our warfare shall be accomplished.

I actually liked the justice league cartoon and something like a part1/part2 release with a proper storyboard might've made some fans. That said the CG was pretty bad in the end, scenes were poorly shot, and who the fuck wanted that soulless kike gal gadot as Wonder woman?

if there really was a completed edit, aside from finishing VFX, how godawful does a project have to be that they'll bring someone else in that late in the process to 'save' it.