What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: 1560523500966.jpg (1080x962, 422K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5283243/19th-Century-images-capture-brave-interracial-couples.html
vice.com/en_us/article/paeekv/why-conservatives-have-better-sex-lives-than-liberals
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nothing, capitalism is just doing its thing.

>What went wrong?
The good guys lost the war.

those kids on the left are the ones who grew into the druggy faggot liberals that ruined the country forever

Me. I'm behind the fall of the West. Thoughts?

>I s-swear, dude. If this was the 40s/50s, I wouldn't be an incel loser. I s-sswear.

women's suffrage happened

White people

Who are you quoting?

Go back, faggot.

Every single right-winger

Myself

Attached: 1548283631173.jpg (1080x1266, 85K)

Nice work

Attached: Bryan's Boys.jpg (410x433, 33K)

Left:
>Keynesianism
>New Deal
>Social Democracy
Right:
>Neoliberalsm
>Reaganomics
>Gig economy

>cars
>post first wave feminism women
>ww2 already happened meaning the U.S. already became the faggy shit it is today
No good
Take it back another century to the 1850s and we'll talk

“incel losers” are a product of the clown world

>Gigachad economy
BASED

these

>clown world

Attached: 1563346164970.jpg (1080x1080, 119K)

He was more like a demon fiend from a horror scene
I said dont mind, but what do you mean, I am the one
Who will be banned for rule 1 for three days
He said I am the one, who will be banned for three days

He told me his name was pathetic fag, toting a garbage bag
Every jan's head turned with eyes that dreamed of being paid
They will hang by a rope feet off the ground

Based posters always told them be careful whatcha do dont go around cleaning shit up for free (Freeeeeeeeee)
His mother always told him be careful who you are you could wind up a virgin who cant even drive a car, oh yeah

Tran Jannys got no lover, he doesnt even have any kind of cash
His job is taking out the trash
He says I am the one, turn on flight mode then it's done

For forty days and for forty nights
Contemplated suicide
But you cant ask for a raise or take a stand
Guess your life didnt go as planned?

Tranny janny was active at 3:00, took one look at me
Then took a break just to dilate
Brain filled with so much hate
Soon he'll hang on a rope above the floor

Based posters always told them be careful whatcha do dont go around cleaning shit up for free (Freeeeeeeeee)
His mother always told him be careful who you are you could wind up a virgin who cant even drive a car, oh yeah
Janny came and stood right by me
Ugly looking loon
This happened much too soon
He finally left his room!
wait everyone the songs not over yet... I forgot to say.... well.... I guess I forgot to say....... oh yeah..... FUCK JANNIES AND FUCK JEWS

Attached: 1541428829597.jpg (774x850, 102K)

Gee if only there was like a third position or something...

Fucking based

as if bearded balding libshits are anything to look at

Hitler was also a degenerate. He was no different. You just enjoy being edgy.

stop crying about /pol/ when discord trannies are spamming this board every fucking day.

Left :
>the last vestiges of traditionalism before its destruction by the welfare state
Right :
>the welfare state's natural end result

The picture on the left was the third position, user.

Niggers

Shut the fuck up, fascist/gaddafi.

What are you talking about? Every third or fourth thread on Yea Forums is /pol/ bait. Why are you being dishonest?

>Implying that I like that any more than this.

What abject nonsense. The so-called welfare state has been in decline since 1980.

>in decline means that it doesn't exist
Find me ONE picture, just ONE picture, of degeneracy like in 19th century America, when neither the federal income tax nor the welfare state existed.

nah, hitler was a hero that attempted to stop this dystopic world from becoming a reality

female suffrage

>when neither the federal income tax nor the welfare state existed.
Or non-staged photography, for that matter? What a joke.

>he tried to stop it by enabling its creation

And yet the person on the right has an infinitely higher quality of life than the one on the left.

You elected an old money borderline retarded reality Yea Forums game show host as president

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5283243/19th-Century-images-capture-brave-interracial-couples.html
There you go incel. I assume you aren't talking about her being fat, because if you're blaming her being fat on degeneracy rather than modern foods then you really and truly do need to have sex immediately.

Oh NO NO NO NO NO!

Attached: 48423C1400000578-5283243-Joseph_Phillippe_Lemercier_Laroche_with_his_wife_Juliette_and_an-m-9_151627 (634x845, 70K)

Hitler was a fucking faggot

>self made billionaire
>retarded
ok

>haha there were secretly millions of gay black morbidly obese trannies in the 1800s the only reason why we don't know about them today is because there weren't photos of them

>modern foods
Don’t forget the lifestyle that the automobile industry left us. It’s amusing when incels circle-jerk over pictures of U.S. cities in the 1910s then turn around and talk about how “based” car culture and suburbs are.

>incel
reddit nigger

This is gonna get 50 yous from triggered electiontourists.

>self-made

You get rich by being evil and ambitious, not smart

Why do people pretend that families like the left don't still exist today and that people on the right haven't always existed?

>294▶
All of you need to have sex.

You'd best start believing in clown world, Mister Lynch... you're in one!

Attached: Clown World.png (600x469, 45K)

>it's the FOOD'S fault I'm fat, not my utter lack of self-control and long-term thinking!
top kek kys fatty

>if you're blaming her being fat on degeneracy rather than modern foods
by that logic everyone should be as obese as her, the reality is she has no self-control or shame.

>the incel is going nuclear
I don’t know who you’re quoting, but please refrain from mass-shooting anybody.

>/pol/tard can't use capitals or punctuation

Please see Yea Forums's age requirements, then go back to 9gag where you belong.

Have sex.

Right wingers are actually have far more healthy sex life than libs. There are far more incels on the left but then again leftist tend to project their own insecurities on other people and that's just a cold hard fact.

Judging by every thread on tv, apparently black people and gay men did this.

[citation needed]

Shut the fuck up.

lose weight and ill consider

sociopaths hoovering up the money while exploiting the working classes. simple.
these people are sick in the head.
look what george foreman said. no matter how much money he had, he always wanted more. these people are ultra predators afraid of their own mortality, and they wont stop until they are forced to.

Dilate

>Fat people were in the circus in the past because lack of self control and long-term thinking is a modern occurrence, not genetically modified super foods and improved farming machinery
Sex: I recommend you have it.

Attached: N6vlcyJP-iKoRZ3WNFk8IE3C-r5TWXcJX7iGmjKfkRU[1].jpg (352x418, 21K)

The Birthrates :^)

vice.com/en_us/article/paeekv/why-conservatives-have-better-sex-lives-than-liberals

Reminder, this is you

>vice

Attached: 8A31E0B5-4AF4-4468-BB66-02AA3AE54073.jpg (580x450, 33K)

Yes the crushing weight of the entire white race on his shoulders was so vast that it drove Hitler to meth use, where in his drug-fuelled mania he committed his army specialized in mechanical shock and assault to a 1000 mile front in a country more than capable of using defense in depth. It's really quite hilarious how just when things seem to be going well for Europe some G*rmans always manage to turn everything to shit.

das rite nigga. fuck dose wypi- er, I mean, kikes, how dare they invest wisely and practice planning for the future. anyone who ever tries to better themselves or educate themselves is a whit- uhh, Jew. if you disagree with me you're an uncle to- uhh, I mean, good goy. REAL niggas burn all their money on bling, refuse to ever think ahead, and act on their emotions impulsively

Attached: male-gangster-holding-a-gun-isolated-on-black-X472C2.jpg (866x1390, 118K)

>saw my nephew browse 9gag.
>See some /pol/tard race bait image.
>Cringe
Why is anyone with extreme political views always so misinformed. Doesn't matter which side you are on.

no one is (genuinely) pretending that
but the second image is far more prevalent

>actually
That idiotic decades old study and argument has been piled on so many times and pulled in so many directions with more and more data to claim each has superior sex, if you’re familiar with it at all then you’re being dishonest by stating one side of it as a clear winner, and if you’re not, then you shouldn’t be actuallying when you don’t know even the most general picture of what the fuck you’re talking about. As always it comes down to vastly different criteria for good sex between the single-minded right and the all-over-the-map left. Try harder next time.

Neoliberalsm has decimated the education system, so even if it was simply a matter of poor financial planning (which it isn’t) most people wouldn’t have the chance to know better.

Liberals are right wingers...

television and film

We didn’t kill off all the southern conservatives after the civil war. Then they spread nationwide and polluted the white races with their inbred dumbfuck hillbilly culture. ...leaving the only option total genocide with biological weapons.

Im conservative so naturally I wont click a vice link, but I find this hard to believe. Libs have sex with literally everything and have no shame. Guess it comes down to what they consider "better"

>he committed his army specialized in mechanical shock and assault to a 1000 mile front in a country more than capable of using defense in depth
The invasion of the USSR happened when Germany was losing the war; it was a desperate attempt to get much needed resources at a time when Stalin was about to invade anyway. You're a massive retard for thinking it was an arbitrary decision.

>It's really quite hilarious how just when things seem to be going well for Europe some G*rmans always manage to turn everything to shit.
Europe is in its worst moment right now, that's precisely because Germany lost the war.

>Imagine projecting this much.

Sex, I recommend it.

Could you please stop posting and go away forever? I don't mean to be rude but you have nothing of value to contribute.

>be republican
Every congressman and every president and every governor and every school board member in the party defunds education openly as a policy position for 30 years since the southern strategy
>neoliberals did it
>:)

>dude it's da libtards fault!
>dude it's the drumpftard conservatives fault!
You're all capitalist trannies.

So many Niggers and other subhumans in this thread

Dilate

America has a “special” (i.e. retarded) political spectrum in which the consensus consists entirely of extreme liberal economics with some differences in social policy.

Not really, I'd say normal families are far more prevalent, I do research for a living that deals heavily with demographics and I seldom encounter single mothers.

How come ni- I mean black people from the past are good looking compared to those of today?

Have sex

Lmao nope.

>It's a reddit niggers make a thread to cry about /pol/ episode

>its nazism
>its capitalism
>its communism
Search in your hearts, you know very well that it's America.

Attached: 1536039422145.jpg (800x800, 170K)

I don’t know what you’re trying to argue, but “Neoliberalsm” is simply the proper term for what Americans call “Reaganomics” (or “Third Way” when Dems do it)