This is going to be garbage

This is going to be garbage.

Attached: The-Simpsons-Movie-2.jpg (1400x700, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/llNR8gqiyr0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is going to be sneed

I remember when the first came out people were saying that would be a good stopping point for the series. How long ago was that now? Ten years?

>creator wanted to end in season 30
>suddenly new movie
WTF is going on with these cunts

12 years now.

The only thing I hate worse than sneed is the simpsons. Fuck them for going as far as they have, fuck matt groan-nigger for keeping it going. He should have flat out walked away 10 years ago. I hope the show is forgotten or goes down as one of the worst things ever created

Source?

Groening said so on Twitter.

sneed

It's going to be Lisa: The Movie.

Have sex incel

have sneed

I hope Farmer 1 and Farmer 2 are in it. They are my favorite Simpsons characters. I can't remember the name of the store they work at though. Do any of you guys know?

How many orange man bad jokes?

sneed kills homer

I remember what they used to call it. Think it's changed though.

who will they recast as a POC?

i vote burns

>POC
People of Cucking?

Word is it's a prequel about Chuck selling his store to Sneed.

will they show Lisa's full frontal genitals now? it would be pretty sexist if they didn't

Attached: 1540165667439.jpg (610x605, 137K)

>Lisa runs away from Springfield, moves to San Francisco amongst hippies, lives the SJW woke life, search party in Springfield, they end up in San Francisco only to realize Lisa just won't come back after finding her place
God, could you imagine? We're dealing with next level cuckery from Groening. If Bart vs. Itchy and Scratchy was the last straw, just how bad can it get really?

people of chucking?

sorry

Reminder
>youtu.be/llNR8gqiyr0

Attached: ZomboMeme 23072019180338.jpg (573x573, 49K)

Patron of Chuck’s?

Attached: 3C9703DB-ADBC-40EE-9BB3-2E16B3DBF8F3.jpg (600x315, 74K)

And to think they are on a three movie contract too

good mole man to you

norris to meet you!

literally almost all mainstream movies are.

fuck making a new movie. first one was probably the best version of a simpsons movie we were ever going to get. have a final season with each episode ending the story of a character

Who's watches new simpsons?

Piece of Crap. it’s what liberals call nonwhites