Tfw rejected from dream job and oneitis both on the same day

>tfw rejected from dream job and oneitis both on the same day

Attached: bldre.gif (600x252, 1.04M)

have some dubs to cheer you up

>felt like life was going to absolute shit
>slowly getting better
we're all gonna make it, just keep trying

Attached: 1538377660275.jpg (882x960, 76K)

Nice.

those are pretty nice, but check out these

How did an incredibly handsome A-list actor become the face of >tfw no gf?

Attached: 1558713132246.gif (404x347, 1003K)

I finally started watching this movie because of the memes. It's honestly pretty good. Gives me Dune (Lynch) vibes.

Attached: 5r7654.jpg (499x650, 55K)

>Ah I see you don't like real girls
Actual line from the movie

it will take some time to recover but now you are free
good luck man

>free

doesn't feel like it.

The dream job was probably gay and the oneitis was probably a whore. You know I'm right.

you're wrong

Attached: 1527484001187.jpg (1920x796, 195K)

only failed normalfags care about 3D women

Just tough out the heartache. Realize that anyone who isn't a sociopath goes through this at some point in their lives.

As far as your dream job is concerned, it sucks, but that shouldn't stop you from pursuing your interest. Just keep applying, getting jobs, and work your way up the chain.

Here's to your new start, OP

That sucks to hear.
I feel for you brother, I really do.
Life is often disappointing, but don’t give up pursuing your goals. You will overcome these setbacks, one day.

Here's a shitpost to cheer u up
Lies it only gets worse normie back to your chipper bubble of fake ssri induced happiness

Attached: virgin IMAXcuck.png (2512x2784, 737K)

Yikes.

Do you need a hug OP? : (

Attached: I47ktm5hR_4qUmiiVmGlRu4vzFAEcf83fyWIrLXjQ5h1IlW16oPl_UCrWcGpwEIo_MYEhrbSXYP-qHOnwNu9Cys7q9e0ilALaQWV (1125x828, 1.46M)

Based. We're not going to make it.

>oneitis
Can't believe people still stand behind this meme.

Attached: gosling-dead.png (1920x1080, 1.74M)

What a day. You are good Joe.

What's the point of trying? We die and everything we did was for nothing. I just want to give up and die.

It conveys a universal idea very well. What's your issue?

In a few weeks or months youll laugh at how pathetic youre right now. Aslong as youre not retarded and know it things will work out, they usually do. I was at the same place a month ago, everything fell apart, told the girl to fuck off, told my boss to suck my benis. In a month i got a bettet job, a tighter pucci and a fat apartment for cheaper. Life is just a meme embrace it as a natures child

imagine the responsibilities that would have come with a woman, you just dodged a bullet my friend.