"We're doing a movie"

>excuse me?

Why doesn't shit like this happen more often with shooting movies? Hilarious if you think about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=LV0RGNs3P_s

Attached: Screenshot (204).png (1385x740, 1.77M)

Other urls found in this thread:

action.aclu.org/petition/we-need-data
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/aug/08/police-officer-related-deaths-department-of-justice
vox.com/identities/2016/8/13/17938206/police-shooting-killing-data
forbes.com/sites/nicksibilla/2019/07/18/cop-who-accidentally-shot-10-year-old-when-aiming-for-family-dog-cant-be-sued-federal-court-rules/#35b6bcd83987
youtube.com/watch?v=cgCx0KkCHd8
youtube.com/watch?v=9iE8rIbz3D0
youtube.com/watch?v=Wv2MtGPysE8
youtube.com/watch?v=M6iykukIUjo
youtube.com/watch?v=bHEYZstHz3M
theguardian.com/us-news/2018/nov/13/white-officer-shot-black-security-guard-chicago
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

trigger happy little bitch

So any braindead moron can be a police in amerimuttland?

They usually get a permit so this shit doesn't happen.

im sure you could do better if someone pointed a gun at you. you're clearly tough as fuck.
yeah you'd do better bud, see someone walking out of a door with a gun raised and you'd give him a crumpet and your girlfriend's ass (cause you're a faggot brit)
if they did then that dudes getting a settlement

>walk down street
>man wearing ski mask is robbing store in front of you
>oh my gawl like why did he pull out his gun so uncivlized
I wish I had the cartoon image of the guy who goes to Britain forgets his gun in his case and takes over the entire country .

Attached: 1503720916501.jpg (700x761, 44K)

>robbing store
Are you retarded? They're doing a movie.

oh fuck I didn't see the title now I feel foolish

>9/11
IT WAS JUST A PRANK
DON'T TAZE ME BRO

im impressed you have the capacity

they reject people with too high IQ, you actually have to be a braindead moron. The reasoning given is that people that are too smart get bored with police work and leave after undergoing training at the expense of the city. There was a lawsuit in 2000 from a rejected candidate and the courts ruled in favor of the city.

why not just drop it anyway? youre saving the scene? lol WTF

Is this why America is full of police violence?

Attached: 1467967142897.webm (320x180, 2.92M)

Also this, I guess it isn't just the police who are braindead but regular American citizens too.

>if they did then that dudes getting a settlement
they didn't, they didn't even notify residents and nearby businesses

in all likelihood they didnt get a permit to film therefor the police didnt know it was going on, or someone forgot to tell them or something got screwed up on the way. but everyone wants to shit on cops for a guy walking out in a mask with a gun and points it at the cop.
too bad they dont point out the cop's restraint after the first shot. i sincerely hate brits on Yea Forums, wish your island would fucking sink.

video with no context to the videos.
WOW I can't BELIEVE what they did to Rodney King! It's just hawrible!
saw your nuts off, faglord

>the cop's restraint after the first shot
at that point the cop can clearly see that the "suspect" is white

okay so why are people thinking the police are dumb? should they have asked the guy why he was pointing a gun at them first?
its amazing what a little self awareness achieves.

If the guy were black it would have been a real gun and a real robbery.

Not how islands work m8, bet you think atlantis was real too
>Inb4 just pretending to be retarded

>video with no context
>literally assaulting suspects who are already restrained
Truly retarded.

kek

so true. Hollywood doesn't use realistic blacks as criminals in movies

how about you string yourself up, racebaiting faggot.

>i dont have the brain capacity to think figuratively
its okay, user. they'll put you in the special pakistani students class.

I don't think you understand how wishing works.

That would expose too much truth and wake up the normies. Cant have that.

Why does this feel fake? The cops pause after they say were making a movie feels like something you'd see in a movie.

>you better get out here
>stay inside
The memes write themselves jesus.

>maybe a quarter of the video contain bad things
>someone gets tazered
OMG WOW BRUTALITY!
I fucking love when people who aren't from the United States comment on shit like this. You're so fucking spoonfed by your media you can't distinguish why 'brutality' happens in the first place. You wouldn't know brutality because your media hides it from you in your own country. Choke on a migrant dick and die.

>he doesnt Hancock
it turns out Atlantis may have been real, its dissapearance coincides with the last mass cataclysm

>guy with toy gun yelling to friends you better get out here
>cop tells them to stay inside
>REEEEEEEE
thinking hard

it's a whole bunch of problems coming together to create the giant mountain of shit that is the american police force, and not all of them are "their fault". All over the western world police forces are trained to deescalate situations to avoid violence. In America police are trained to treat every interaction as potentially life and death (meaning, of course, THEIR life). It screws with the brain long term, good people turn into bad when they see everyone as a threat. As an aside you'd be surprised if you knew how little basic police officers are required to be trained in firearms and the biggest reason is that they just don't have the time to spend at the range. Most of them barely have the time to hit the gym.

places like Yea Forums and reddit, etc. are culturally anti-authority, anti-establishment, etc. The popo is the "man", and we hate the man.

Yeah..he definitely should of just walked up to them and asked if they were real robbers. That's how it works.

>didn't get a permit
If you read the description in the video this is exactly what happened. They also didn't tell anyone on the block what they were doing which is why somebody called the cops. The dude is lucky the cop hadn't been to the range recently otherwise he would have gotten his brains blown out.

>why 'brutality' happens in the first place
Do any of those clips justify why those police need to use excessive force?

Burger police are such fucking retards lmao

>Roaming armed thugs shooting whomever for whatever at random.
Yeah the US seems like a good place to have kids. Fuck this entire failed country up its uptight ass.

>called to scene knowing somebody running around with gun
>guy suddenly bursts out in front of you with mask and gun
>retards still wonder why did cop pull gun why did he shoot
It's like they can't even grasp the concept of putting themself in that situation.

And they have no idea what it's like to be a cop. They're just little leftist pussys who think everything can be peacefully absolved.

"Hey mr. Nigger man, we got a call on a possible on a robbery, are you him? Do you have a gun?"

Cop gets shot**

"Oh wow well it's a good thing the robber got free and I'm dying now, reddit will praise me."

>it's just a video

>you better get out of here
what did he mean by this?

Youre a shit for brains nigger.

yeah bro like why didn't he just read the title of the video before getting all serious

>'The bullet went by his head. It was very close,'
Just because there's no nigger to shoot that day doesn't mean he should go around being trigger happy.

>be american
>get shot

Sure, I get it but a little bit of growing up and thinking goes a long way.
I've been here for 10 years and every thread feels as outlandish as the first.

Real movies have police working overtime on set for security as well as their own security from the production company.
This looks like some people making a “movie” for their YouTube channel

look at the brainlet burger get mad aahahahahahha

nice trips but how was he wrong when the guy pointed the gun at him? he reacted exactly as trained and you can racebait all day and you'll be wrong like you always have been, all day.

>too bad they dont point out the cop's restraint after the first shot
You want a cookie?

Is he actually fucking retarded? He pointed the gun at the cops, what a total dumbshit. He deserved to be euthanized.

Attached: moron.jpg (124x204, 11K)

How do you not grasp the reality of whats going on here? Are you really that much of a fucking retarded ass dipshit? There's no set, and no cameras. There's just a guy with a mask and a prop gun. You REALLY think that cop is supposed to just go ask if they're real robbers or something. Please tell no, you shit for brains faggot.

>america
>anything happens
>no name countries get angry
every single time

Attached: 1503437743013.gif (375x375, 195K)

(you)

>goes to r/badcopnodonut once

Define excessive

>putting themself in that situation.

Attached: 1555452756783.png (464x457, 165K)

Yeah I'm pretty mad that some dipshit faggot lile yourself cant seem to really know what real life is like. Go -> to redditm

>a person pretending to be robbing a store is anyone at any time
lol

>You wouldn't know brutality because your media hides it from you in your own country
what utter nonsense. In my country the media jumps at any potential brutality from the police. Back in early december an 80yo lady got killed by a gas canister thrown by the police through her window during a GJ protest and the media is still talking about it, as the state finally seems willing to admit some of the facts. When was the last time american media talked about a police brutality incident for 7 straight months? Kent U?

>never been outside his leftie fag beta bubble once.

living in the shadow of the country that influences the world must be harrowing, I understand how bitter they are that they cant live in our babylon. and how fucking, absolutely bitter to the bone they are about not having the legal right to defend their own lives PFFFFFFFT HAHAHAHA FUCKING BRITBONGS AND LEAFS DUDE HAHAHA

Attached: 1559261073348.jpg (255x250, 26K)

>suspects are restrained, handcuffed, immobilized
>police continue to kick, punch and use baton to beat them up

When you have the sheer number of taser deployments in high adrenaline situations, you’re going to get some people who don’t train enough mistaking one for the other.
It is bad, but there’s far worse shit you can use

lick that boot boy

>all these seething mongoloids screaching about mah police brutality

if you're gonna shoot a movie involving a scene like this then inform the local police department. imagine you were a cop and you saw a guy wearing a skimask coming out of a store with a gun, you would have to treat the situation as if it were real because as far as you know, it could be. the guy didn't drop the gun when told, so he fired a warning shot. i don't how to cop did anything wrong

Attached: 1398446401357.jpg (350x345, 16K)

>drop the gun!
>*points gun at officer*
What a genius.

Okay I surrender, you guys are right but please don't accidentally shoot innocent people okay.

>brag about being most important country in the world
>get mad that other countries pay attention to you
i genuinely don't get it

Kent wasn’t the police you tard, it was some retarded weekend warrior nasty girls deployed by the governor.

I believe he thought the officers was part of the scene.

>When was the last time american media talked about a police brutality incident for 7 straight months? Kent U?
Nigger are you seriously this stupid? Why don't you turn on CNN or MSNBC or even Fox. The only thing they talk about when theyre not talking about Trump is police brutality. Are you serious? What an absolutely fucking stupid thing to say. Trayvon Martin? Ferguson Riots? (They tried to fucking justify it)
You dont even watch our news or know anything about it and yet you comment on it saying brutality. Excuse yourself from the mortal coil.

>guy in ski mask outside a bank holding a gun points it at you
yes so uptight

I'm mad that you stopped spitshining my American shoe, churl. Get back to work.

BUT WHY DIDN'T THE OFFICER DEESCALATE THE SITUATION. WHY DIDN'T HE TALK TO THE SUSPECT? WHY DID THE OFFICER SHOOT? BADCOPNODONUT

Why did you reply to the person who was commenting on the more reasonable beatings in the clip, if you’re only referring to the most extreme ones?
And a bunch of cuts of right when they hit someone isn’t a great example. We don’t know what happened half a second beforehand

true. I retract that one.

He's an actor lol

He didn’t fire a warning shot, he missed.
Warning shots aren’t a thing.

That doesn’t happen nearly as often as the media would have you believe.

You're a fucking idiot. How about you shut up now and let the people who dont spout off about shit they dont even know about, talk.

my point still stands though

dont shove a pole too far up your ass, tommy. you can get free healthcare to fix it though but you'll die of sepsis later because it'll take 3 months to get it fixed.

>when your production is so amateurish your extras start accidentally committing suicide by cop
I'm no producer, but wouldn't it be standard procedure when filming a store robbery scene to have production crew outside of the store and signage that says "FILMING IN PROGRESS!" just so passers by don't think there's an actual robbery taking place?

>as the media would have you believe
Yeah and that media (OP's video) beg to differ. The bullet was too close for comfort.

>so he fired a warning shot. i don't how to cop did anything wrong
Firing a "warning shot" literally would be the definition of doing something wrong you absolute retard.

im american dumbass. also that literally does not answer the question I asked at all. sad attempt at deflection with humor

Since you clearly have no idea what you're talking about, nothing you said stands, you stupid faggot.

>How about you shut up now and let the people who dont spout off about shit they dont even know about, talk.
okay you first
>your media hides it from you in your own country

He pointed the gun at the cop you inbred

>im american dumbass
Hehehehehe

>defending cops in 2019

Stop being cucks

It’s murrica, you gave a gun, therefore you need to shoot first and ask questions later.

Oh yeah Amerimutt healthcare...

Attached: 1544310467906.jpg (700x933, 86K)

I like how you can't refute what i said so you just nitpick and tell yourself you're correct

>a store might have to file an insurance claim to get its $47 of till money reimbursed
Better go nuts and kill everybody.
USA USA USA

Your propaganda only made more proud of US cops. Blue lives matter eurocunt.

>final diagnosis : sprained ankle

>more reasonable beatings in the clip
You mean none shown? What kind of beatings are reasonable? Incarcerate the suspect and bring them in, not continue to lash out because your wife wouldn't fuck you.

Cops are extremely trigger happy because there is pretty much no consequences for them. State attorneys and judges will always side with the police officer no matter what they do. If police officers actually faced severe consequences like jail time for wrongful conduct there wouldn't be such police brutality.

yeah as much as people want to bitch about cops, this is still the director/crew's fault. You're supposed to tell the local police station and get a permit when filming something like this.

It's the production team's responsibility to keep everyone safe and follow standards. You wouldn't go film a sex scene in saudi arabia and then be surprised that you got in trouble. Even if they morally disagree, it's their job to take precautions. Same with the 3rd world shithole of indiana.

heh would be good way to commit actual robbery

plus tip

blue lives are worth less than fecal matter

this particular crew was so clueless they didn't even notify nearby businesses

>Blue lives matter
They do, but I wasn't talking about any movement whatsoever rather the excessive force used on suspect who are already restrained.

>break the law
>OMG INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY! POLICE BRUTALITY!!!
Little faggots SHOULD have their teeth kicked in, endangering and wasting the time of our boys in blue. Literally just don't break the law, lol
Police also know how often shitheads get off only to commit more crimes, maybe a little street justice will have them thinking twice. Probably not, though. Our boys deserve to work out some stress on some scumbags after being run around on a high-speed chase that might have killed someone innocent.
This is why one paki with a knife can take over a whole city in Bongland, no sir, none of that for me.

fecal matter can be used as fertilizer and fuel so it checks out

I fucking hate cops.

>here's your two treatment of albuterol
>give us $67,000 now, you stupid mutt.
>make sure you tip us too

You sound like a major cuck. You'd make a good cop.
Fucking bootlicker.

can you CIA glow-niggers just fuck off already? Your shitposting is WAY too obvious.

I never said he didn't, fucknuts.

>i fucking hate cops
>and bed times
>and vegetables
>and doing my homework

That’s why you should always pack your car door with explosives on the other side of a big aluminum plate, so as soon as a cop approaches you, you take no risks and just blow the door, spreading the fucking pig all over a 500ft area in small manageable pieces to be carried off by birds.

Nah, we've seen how the pussy public is today seeing a manipulated clip or some eyewitness bullshit about what happened and immediately side against the cops for no reason. Law enforcement isn't pretty, sometimes people fight and get the shit kicked out of them. Even if they don't people want to run up with their phones and hoot and holler because three cops are trying to hold some guy down that is freaking out.
It's like politicians trying to make laws about guns when they don't know anything about guns.
Look at that hands up don't shoot bullshit. There was like 7 'people' all saying he had his hands up and was surrendering. Turned out they were all just lying.

Atlantis is real, it sank so deep that it went though the bottom off the flat earth and fell off into space

ooooo say can you see!

weird projection but ok

>Literally just don't break the law, lol
what does breaking the law have to do with anything? Police will beat/shoot you to death just the same, the grave doesn't care whether you're guilty. Also, police aren't judges, jurys or executioners. Literally all these jobs belong to other people.

Bullshit. Most county cops work 4 days, off 3. Plenty of time for range and gym in 72 hours.

All these bootlicking virgins ITT lol. Stop playing Counter-Strike, and have sex

>gets told to drop the gun
>doesn't drop the gun
>gets shot
>OMG POLIS BRUTALITY

Attached: 1561348444151.jpg (472x198, 18K)

Attached: 1560344360108.png (491x364, 252K)

>zoomer speak
Go to bed, kid.

>300 million people
>Only country in the world with a population that size that has mandatory reporting etc of brutality
>Massive police force because of niggers
>10 cases of police brutality a year
>Meanwhile shit hole countries with 10 million people have fuck all police, and out of those like 99.99% of them are corrupt and commit brutality

OMG THIS TRULY IS AN EPIDEMIC!!! LIKE .001% OF THE POLICE IN AMERICA ARE BAD!

NO BORDERS, NO POLICE!!!

Attached: 1511481299045.jpg (812x1024, 131K)

>completely misunderstanding standard police procedure on a fundamental level in a discussion about the police
>nitpicking
Okay kid.

>Cops are extremely trigger happy because there is pretty much no consequences for them
>State attorneys and judges will always side with the police officer no matter what they do
True and true.

I shoot black people at least three times a month, no problem. It's just part of the job working with Oakland PD

american cops are so fucking retarded and scared of everything

>10 cases of police brutality a year
>what is juking the stats

Honestly, when you just splice this shit together with no context you are just weakening your own position of argument. Half a second of someone getting punched doesn't mean anything. Someone getting tazed doesn't mean anything.
The nazi stuff at the end is just laughable.

Blue lives don't matter. I'll applaud the nigger that claps one or several.

you'd be too if you had to spend every day of your life around blacks

There's a special place in hell for whoever did this.

I may have been unclear : my point is that they are not REQUIRED to train at the range because then that would need to happen during their work hours. If and when they do train it's because they opt to do so on their own free time.

see

These

Pic related and these are state troopers, that have higher requirements than typical city beat cops

Attached: 1559439018025.jpg (768x1024, 186K)

shit bait

should be longer desu

>Blue lives don't matter. I'll applaud the nigger that claps one or several.
Are you just allowed to plagiarize the Democratic Party Platform like that?

>"it's ok bruh we're shooting an indie film"
>*unloads several magazines into community college student*
that's the only logical response.

Yeah, like what do they have to be afraid of?

Attached: Trafficstop1[1].jpg (387x258, 13K)

i guess youre right, youd have to be retarded to live around blacks

And they do nothing except sit on the highway in bumfuck nowhere and ticket people for expired stickers

Attached: 1562990423575.png (418x467, 332K)

Thanks for the input, electiontourist.

>You mean none shown?
No, I mean like 2/3rds of them. If I say you're under arrest and you try and fight me, you aren't getting away. I'm going to kick your ass and then you get arrested. If some faggot films it and then chops half a second of me punching you in the face into some gay montage, I still won't give a shit.
Two of those were just standard tazer deployments. How the fuck is tazing someone an unreasonable use of force?

that video is hilarious

He looks fucking retarded.

Not true for Oklahoma, they patrol inner city Tulsa and OKC which are heavily niggerfied

>immediately side against the cops for no reason

Attached: 123567146uq3.jpg (308x163, 8K)

I know, right? Based schizophrenic vet

get up those stairs, fatty

>electiontourist
How many years are you people going to cry like little girls about that?

How's junior high going, edgelord?

Because cops are massive pussies and tase/aim their guns at people who talk back to them.
I have zero pity for pigs, don't even try.

Nope, watch the video again. Two tazer deployments against standing suspects, and several suspects that were in the process of getting handcuffed and arrested and still fighting with the police.

Keep supporting jew behavior.

>mandatory reporting etc of brutality
the US doesn't have "mandatory reporting of police brutality" lmao

itt: seething yuropoors who cannot even own a fake gun let alone a real one

>y-you're young
seething /pol/troon

Attached: 1549819810225.png (434x428, 239K)

ITT bootlicking americucks who are allowed to have guns, therefore all police are super jumpy and shoot anyone who so much as twitches in their direction
LOL USA USA USA

>chilling in the street eating some donuts
>dude on hood leaves store with gun on hand
I would have freaked out as well. That is just a matter of bad timing, blame destiny and god, not the cop.

Attached: Minka Kelly.png (423x358, 231K)

That's what Americans that go see Capt. Marvel opening weekend look like

>start posting here in 2018
>"fucking election tourists"

It's alright actually. I'm going to be a senior in a few weeks and I'm kind of scared. Scared of graduating and entering the world after that. My highschool friends are the greatest friends in the world, but I have a feeling that I'm going to outgrow them when I go to college. I'm also scared of the choices I have to make, choosing my major, and choosing my career. Do I want to be a millionaire? Do I want to join the military and become special forces or something? My life is changing before my very eyes and I'm only 17. So I actually lied to you, I'm not doing alright I'm actually worried.

>Why doesn't shit like this happen more often with shooting movies?
Because typical television/movie shoots have a team of security and crew of over 100 on any particular day. I've done several productions involving guns. The people filming in OP are beyond stupid, even for a small production. Not even notifying local authorities and surrounding businesses is not just dumb, it's likely breaking several laws.

lol what did you get arrested for?

Attached: SA Motor Pursuit.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

Shut the fuck faggot, no one gives a shit.

EL SNEEDO

Just so we are clear, it's ok to generalize cops but not niggers or anyone else breaking the law?

Just wondering how that happens.

>Because cops are massive pussies and tase/aim their guns at people who talk back to them
So you think there isn't a justified tazer deployment in existence? Got it, you're retarded
>I have zero pity for pigs, don't even try.
I'm sorry, I don't speak nigger. What does this mean?

>if you reach behind your back again I'm going to shoot you
>reaches behind back again
That drunken idiot earned his darwin award

>I hate evil 3rd world brown people
>look how cool brazilian cops are they're just like Judge Dredd XD

>mandatory reporting etc of brutality
...since 2016. It used to be that reporting a police shooting was voluntary and police departments, turns out, didn't like to do it. Before 2016 we have no idea how many people were killed by police.

action.aclu.org/petition/we-need-data
theguardian.com/us-news/2016/aug/08/police-officer-related-deaths-department-of-justice
vox.com/identities/2016/8/13/17938206/police-shooting-killing-data

>immediately sympathizing with state-approved murderers with paramilitary equipment who regularly shoot citizens to death in the cities of a "great" country
Ah yes, the party of small government.
>niggers
Ah yes, the party of Lincoln.

Attached: tenor.gif (290x189, 1.04M)

That monkey on the bike was shooting at the officer.

Attached: Off Duty Cop 211.webm (640x360, 1.08M)

better than shooting people in the street for no reason

Tasers are for lazy pussies who don't feel like doing their jobs and want a fast-forward button, like parents who leave their kids in front of the TV with Disney movies on loop.

>I have zero pity for pigs, don't even try
And I have zero pity for criminals, or wannabe criminals for that matter. The more the cops kill, the better.

Attached: 1504613676713.jpg (492x388, 39K)

CYKA

>shitheads getting what they deserve

Attached: only get.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

Lick that boot harder faggot.

sounds like you're just a psychopath who enjoys violence and are only defending the cops by coincidence because you like that they hurt people

>state-approved murderers with paramilitary equipment who regularly shoot citizens to death in the cities of a "great" country
If that happens so frequently I'm sure you can give me some examples, other than a drunk guy that was repeatedly told he would get shot if he reached behind his back and then got shot for reaching behind his back

>"get down on the ground"
>[verbal rebuttal]
>"i said get down on the ground"
>[verbal rebuttal]
>"put your hands up and get down on the ground"
>[steps forward, another verbal rebuttal]
>"get. down. on. the. ground."
and people wonder how cops end up shooting first. laying down on the sidewalk for eight seconds before you explain yourself doesn't mean you're being carted to the fucking gulag, just fucking do it.

see

never thought I would see Yea Forums defending cops. the election really fucked this place.

Lmao, do you think studios just plop onto random sidewalks and just shoot for 12 hour days? Gotta get all of that shit approved by the city, the local PD, hell even sometimes neighborhoods have a designated filming locations coordinator as part of their city council. Shits lengthy and expensive, this type of showdown could only happen on a zero budget film or a student film.

>Tasers are for lazy pussies who don't feel like doing their jobs and want a fast-forward button
But I thought you were just crying about them hitting them?
Just admit you're going to cry like a bitch no matter what because you are still a salty about the misdemeanor on your record

K just wondering if you're gonna answer the question instead of being a little bitch lol.

fucking how? only time i ever had a cop pull his gun on me was a statey then they lied when asked about it and blamed the town sheriff

>just obey the state-approved killers and don't die, citizen!
Kek. The ABSOLUTE STATE of amerilards.

No, I like when they hurt bad people. Like people that try to resist arrest or shoot at them.

but what if the cop accidentally kills you?

But cops are power hungry niggers with guns we should be like camada

You must be new here. The reddit/shill infestation has really ruined this place cuz orange man bad.

What is it with you electiontourists constantly projecting?
If I don't like your bullshit social views I'm a tranny, if I don't like your bullshit economic views I'm a jew
and if I don't like police brutality I have a criminal record.
Some people just don't enjoy living in a police state, and I personally am repulsed at seeing bootlicking faggots like you take massive snorts from the cops' brappers.

nice argument

That's the beauty of identity politics. Always go with the closest match and keep the goalposts moving.

>for now, the official data remains flawed and incomplete.
try reading the articles first

It got infested by boomers and demi-boomers who shout tryhard tough guy platitudes about "the Darwin award" and don't see anything wrong with arming insecure manlet fags with anger issues and giving them the authority to play simon says. The kind of fat cunts that wear wraparound shades and really like putting the Punisher skull on everything.

X qz me sweetie, but our cops are based.

I would post some webms, but the disk I keep them is being checked for errors right now, so have some stuff from my flashdrive.

Attached: 1533096029761.webm (720x1280, 2.74M)

>b-but cops are meany!

He just explained to you why people get shot but you still cant wrap your little mush brain around it. Just dont be a fucking nigger and comply.

>we should be like camada
That sentence should never be repeated
>brings up trannies unprovoked
I'm getting kind of a tranny vibe here, if I'm being honest

Yeah it's gone to shit. Amazingly it's somehow even more of a dumpster fire than it used to be. I didn't think that was possible.

Liking the Orange Homosexual is reddit as fuck.

Attached: 1561056750838.jpg (2000x1250, 671K)

FUCK BOOTLICKERS

>I like when they hurt bad people

Attached: 1550349194967.jpg (488x410, 91K)

Brazil is a murderous shithole. It's fucking terrible.

>>brings up trannies unprovoked
See, this is what I mean with the projection, sweetie.

Exceedingly unlikely, but if it happens I would have been complying so at least my family would get a payout from the city.

Care about yourself
Want better things for yourself

Yeah that couldnt be any more false. You have to go back.

Why are you such a bootlicker bro haha what a cuck

>I hate when they hurt bad people

Attached: 1563659083027.png (454x520, 11K)

It's true. Tranny Trump is a queer.

But you brought them up?

Nice argument pussy. Why are you such a little pussy bitch? Lol

>american police kill 2 people per day on average
>1/5th of these killings are against unarmed civilians
>this doesn't include "unjustified" killings
>be american, get shot (by the police)

why are cops such trigger happy faggots

>get inside
>you better not come out
and retarded as fuck

Leftists are beta fags.

What are you smoking? Trump is not a tranny.

>autistic soijack poster is also huge bootlicker
why am I not surprised

>i hate cops
>oh fuck i better call the cops

>get down on the ground
>back it up
>get down on the ground
>Back it up
And people wonder why they get mixed signals and end up shot.

Attached: 1486016054731.gif (342x239, 981K)

Ahahaha you acknowledge the possibility you may get domed even when bending over for them and yet you're still okay with it. The only thing your family is gonna be getting is a train run on them by a bunch of obese beat cops you fucking spineless cuckold.

I was agreeing with you dum-dum

So what youre saying is that youre a nigger lovin fag?

>I like when criminals hurt people, society owes them for their poor life choices
based

How many of those unarmed civilians were niggers that pretended their cell phone was a gun?

Like "reach for the glove box" and "put your hands on the wheel"
Fuck pigs. People aren't prejudiced against them, they've demonstrated from the beginning that they're untrustworthy, overly aggressive manlet fags.

You're right, there shouldnt even be cops

Attached: 1563830802489.jpg (573x572, 117K)

damn I love that schizo boomer shit

>be me
>knock out your mom and start raping her in an alley
>cop sees me
>pulls his gun and says "step back, put your hands up"
>i keep thrusting and say "i'm making a movie"
>he holsters his weapon and says "carry on citizen"
>walks away as i speed up
>mfw the realization that i'm in a liberal utopia makes me bust the fattest nut in her butthole

Attached: 1531351793281.jpg (326x314, 24K)

who are you quoting

Are you retarded? Anything is a possibility. Nothing you can do will ever be able to change the fact that shit can still happen. We don't have to pretend the world is ending because of it.

He's definitely a homosexual. By his own admission, Kim Jong Un literally fucked his anus. Personally, I think he's having an identity crisis and is too scared to come out.

cucking out to cops is the definition of beta.

Attached: 1537868516358.png (1262x464, 812K)

Cucks will disagree, witness it.

I have being mugged a dozen times, have reacted three times, and one time the bandit fought back instead of running, so at least for one time in my life I have been in a life or death fistfight. How many times have a cop done any wrong doings with me? Zero. And that's because I do shit like biking at 2 AM. They are actually nice to me whenever I talk to them.

You will be surprised to know that, if you are not a wannabe criminal, or a wigger with that "i'm gaangsta beach weed lmao", the police will be very polite to you. If they are so agressive towards you at first sight, I'm 100% sure it is because you look like a whitewashed nigger.

Attached: 1512042752152.jpg (598x448, 111K)

People who hate cops but still call them for help. Basically every leftist.

>Blue lives matter
why do they kill themselves at rates comparable to trannies LMFAO

I too like the flavor of naphtha, lanolin, turpentine, Carnauba wax), gum arabic, ethylene glycol, and black colorant, my blue blood brother

Cucking out to niggers and criminals is beta.

>pretending you could knock out a small child, much less an actual adult
Get back in your cuck cage and keep your fantasies to yourself.

criminals care more about society than the average american cop. Haven't you ever seen the Wire retard?

Yessss. Deflect like a good little pussy bitch haha.

Then defend yourself and stop begging the big muscular men in uniforms to rescue you.

Accept it. Be complacent. A pack of cops can unload in your family's car looking for Chris Dorner at any moment. This is fine. More fluffing before you fuck my wife Officer Muttowski? Don't mind if I do.

It's because you're a white male and act submissive. No mystery there.
That's probably why you keep getting mugged too, ya cuck.

>HANDS ON THE STEERING WHEEL
>REACH INTO THE GLOVEBOX
>I SAID HANDS ON THE FUCKING STEERING WHEEL
>bangbang

>can't wait to shoot when it's a white guy
>is super polite forever when it's a black guy
what did the police mean by this

>criminals care more about society because of a tv show i saw

I guess your next line is, "I-it's just a joke, bro."

lol you have never been in a fight in your life though

nice tattoos faggot

Haha beta bitch faggot smooth dick based boy I cuck you

Yet another wonderfully intelligent discussion, /pol/. It's amazing how you've not accomplished more in life.

if the situation calls for that i do. You can't. Lol. You would just curl up in a ball like a pussy because you dont value your life enough to defend it.

>cucks to niggers and criminals

I once saw some cops bash a guys face in because he couldn't get down on the ground fast enough because his knee was in a brace. He literally complied instantly, but because it took him more than 3 seconds to go down due to a bum knee, the officers tackled him to the ground and then kicked him in the face three times. All because the dude took a leak in a back alley behind a bar.

rrrrrroooolling

Attached: a3b.png (2660x1698, 554K)

Lol youre losing it. Such a little pussy bitch.

They value their lives enough to defend them from the ever-encroaching police state, fuckboy. Unlike you.

or have some PA outside watching the door for passerby's

>Accept it. Be complacent. A pack of cops can unload in your family's car looking for Chris Dorner at any moment.
Which ones, the LAPD tards that shot up some cleaning ladies that got near a house they were watching because Dorner was carrying out some gay vendetta, or the TPD cops that got the shots fired call and assumed that Dorner hit the LAPD house, then got too excited and thought a car was his at 5 in the morning?
Either way they lived and got a huge payout, so I suppose that would be a net positive, right?

>that projection

You don't though. You only fantasise about it, which is why you are so scared of people criticising cops.

I'm not white, I am latino. I got mugged a lot because I walked a lot in nigger neighborhoods where people don't know me, that toned down when they started to recognize me.

Don't know about the aura I pass on, that is for other people to tell, not me.

Attached: 1523285808319.jpg (500x500, 80K)

>jannies allow this horroshow to continue
>they'll kill the thread because of rolling
Based user.

>Hamplanet comes into my store to buy like 9 assorted chocolates and donuts
>had shawshank redemption on
>movie ended and new movie started
>she comes to counter and sees the marvel intro and gets all big eyed at the screen
>lmao let me see if i can guess it in the first 5 seconds
>i change the channel
>she stares at me with gluttonous fury
>say whoops i didn't hear you lol

Attached: 1491276907931.jpg (807x657, 42K)

lol is that what they are doing?
I think they are just dumb animals in a corner that don't know what else to do.

no I am 100% serious and the corrupt baltimore cops the wire was based on are actually worse in real life. i wrote it in a joking way but it's an example of something real

There's that wit.

implying ive ever called a bunch of wife beating faggots to fix my problems

Who the fuck is they? Fucking retard. I've never had that happen to me by a cop. You haven't either. Fuckin pussy ass bitch. If youre willing to let criminals kill you, why not the cops? Fucking little bitch hahaha

Wow, they got money after nearly being murdered. All better now!

>baltimore
go back to sleep deshaun

HAHAHAHA you're so scared to defend yourself. So you won't call the cops or defend yourself....dude you are a fucking pussy.

he means cops don't do warning shots when you think someone will shoot you shoot them first

Yeah, that's how life works sometimes.

People hating cops is fine, I just wish there were a way to automatically remove them from police protection as well, so they're not needlessly oppressed by encroaching fascism.

I'm sure him aiming this outside his motel window at people had nothing to do with him being shot.

Attached: 29901534001_4823911672001_4823843258001-vs.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

Haha lol at least I get pussy unlike you fat unlivable virgin with no social skills. I’m going to fuck my gf now and I’ll think about how you lick boots and jack off into a fake pocket pussy because you are too cucked to put your small dick in it you faggot lol

>be in America
>get shot by police while shooting at an ex police who shot other police
>get tipped by police
ebin

Youre a fucking retard dude. You actually believe criminals care more about people than cops. Kys.

>More officers die of suicide than die of shootings and traffic accidents combined.

Pathetic cucks.

well said my fellow liberal. We cannot allow dangerous assault weapons such as this to fall into the hands of the public.

Neither of them give a shit about people. Cops are just legalized, state-approved thugs.

Hey if you can handle all situations without cops and defend yourself properly more power to you.

>mfw i dream every day of someone walking into my store and pulling a gun
Just do it, do it pussy. Fucking end me.

Attached: gumpasm3.jpg (400x400, 17K)

you have to be 18+ to post here

Problem is american police don't understand the word de-escalation. Everything they do is to escalate the situation. Fuck I wouldn't be surprised if american cops that were called out to deal with a possible jumper immediately pulled out their guns and told him to step away from the bridge or they'd shoot.

Just suck each other's dicks already.

>a-at least i get pussy
No you dont lol. You're too much of a little bitch. You got a little needle dick you fuck your pillow. LOL!

>I have being mugged a dozen times
Are you a woman or a child? The fuck is wrong with you bitch

Funny how the only people who have a problem with cops are
Antifa
Nignogs
Stoners
And people who are incapable of following speed limits.

Now you're switching what you say. Just shut up, dude. You fail.

B-but cops are meany :( i would much rather a criminal kill me s-so i wouldn't be racist.

>criminals are automatically black
Wow, you're a racist, aren't you?

>you actually believe criminals care more about people than cops
no i said criminals do more for society than cops. Criminals steal shit to feed their families and at least try to be good people but fail. Cops are natural retards who grew up in decent middle-class homes with good education but were too stupid to go to college so they decide to go beat up black people for fun. And then when they get caught they lie, get in trouble, and taxpayers foot a $200,000 bill to whoever they shot. Case in point the random people LAPD shot while playing hid and seek with dorner

How does that help society? criminals mind their own business at least.

can definitely picture it

DESPITE

you do realize the cops are a form of government enforcement, are you aware of which party hates the government?

Most are. It's racist to recognize facts? Lol!

Everyone hates cops apart from boomers and alt-lite trannies.

Dude...you are fucking stupid. I mean that now more than ever. Holy shit...

That's not what happened at all the dumbass 'actor' pointed the prop gun at the cop. All that happened was the cop missed, warning shots aren't what police do. All gun safety courses teach you three things
>1. Always treat the gun like it's loaded
>2. Don't point at anything you aren't willing to destroy
>3. There is no such thing as a warning shot.
For civilians the third rule is because as soon as you fire off a round you can expect a police visit, for law enforcement it's because them firing in a random direction just to make a threatening noise is a great way to destroy property or hit a bystander with a stray round. The cops announce who they are and society knows what they are authorized to be able to do there is no need for recklessly dangerous warnings.

>criminals mind their own business at least
I hate cops like any sane person but you're stretching. Armed robbers, for exemple, don't mind their own business, by definition.

They only like government enforcement when it hurts brown people.
They love it when cops murder blacks and the gubmint puts spics in cages, but when they go after terrorists like Ruby Ridge, Waco, and those hicks in Oregon, all of a sudden it's MUH OPPRESSION ONOES FEMA CAMPS NEW WORLD ORDER
White americans are the garbage of the world.

So why do all those people who hate cops still call them?

Ohhhhh kys.

>t. bootlicker
America deserved 9/11

Attached: bomb_away.jpg (750x518, 85K)

Annd i can say you only like law enforcement when they arrest whites or protect you at your antifa rallies.

Because if they're going to be a drain on taxpayer money, they damn well better do their job.

Why are cops so desperate to end their own miserable lives if they are so beloved?

the police usually clash with antifa wtf are you smoking

I like it when public servants do their jobs.

wow its almost as if everyone hates cops you dumb nigger

But they're not allowed to do their jobs bc cops are meanies who kill you :( you dont make any sense, pussy.

>i hate cops
>but i still call them to do their jobs

Fucking grade A retard.

>antifa rallies
there is no such thing, antifa is purely reactionary

What? Make sense faggot

I can understand libertarian cop haters, but lefty cop haters who are also against guns are truly bizarre.

No youre a fucking retard for sure. They protect antifa in portland and other liberal cities.

Dumbass white rednecks hate the welfare state and do everything they can do dismantle it, but they still take their food stamps.

Doing the Lord's work son

But you just said you hate them. You hate cops but still want them to do their jobs? Or does their job only consist of protecting your interests?

okay crazy, I guess if the voices say it then it must be true

Murdering people not committing crimes is a part of the job? Keep their boots clean boy

wow. is that the lie they feed you in your third-world shithole?
>me mum may have been raped and had acid thrown in 'er face and our criminal justice system only gave the offenders a stern talking to, but at least we don't have cops with guns and prisons like amerikkka! bbc told me all amerikkkan cops respond to every situation by shooting the poor, underprivileged minorities as soon as they see them and are incapable of having a conversation outside of pig squeals! better import more refugees!
based.

Youre a fucking retard dude.

Seething much, pussy?

You can have police services without having brutal, authoritarian, militarized amerilard cops. Not that you'd know.

okay name one antifa rally retard

holy shit this bootlicker is going all out to respond to every post. this is seriously sad.

>American calling Europeans third world
OHOHOHO MY SIDES

>bbc told me all amerikkkan cops respond to every situation by shooting the poor, underprivileged minorities as soon as they see them
you might have point but a cop walked into someone elses home and shot and killed the black man that actually owned it. This year. lmao

Wtf does that have to do with what I just said? You're derailing.

>i hate cops
>but i still call them to do their jobs

Lol you lose. Time to stfu from being wrong so much.

Yes, that's exactly what I said, congratulations on having reading comprehension.

Who are they murdering besides criminals?

No, make sense, pussy.

What are you saying that militarized cops are murdering people in droves every day or something?

>but lefty cop haters who are also against guns are truly bizarre.
these don't really exist in a significant way. Liberals don't hate cops, not really. Sure they'll protest whatever shooting happened last but they will never clash physically with the cops. Commies and anarchists, on the other hand, obviously have no problem with guns or hating police.

Attached: Fyi+_fc1c2fbeb48aaae098d64206c60f28a5 (1).jpg (960x960, 215K)

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrollin'

How can you say you hate cops but still rely on them and grant them a certain amount of authority to do their jobs?

>calls opponent a retard
>that means I magically win the argument
whatever you say bub

You haven't said anything worth being right so far, bub. You just don't like cops cuz dey iz mean :(

Based r/latestagecapitalism poster

5 days ago forbes.com/sites/nicksibilla/2019/07/18/cop-who-accidentally-shot-10-year-old-when-aiming-for-family-dog-cant-be-sued-federal-court-rules/#35b6bcd83987

is this 10 year old kid a criminal? Trigger happy faggot

Youre saying this happens all the time in droves? Like more than they kill criminals?

not him but in my country (not-America) I am not allowed to have the means to defend myself against a gun. Even if I hate cops I value my life more and, thankfully, my country's cops are at least forbidden to shoot first so I don't run the risk of being shot myself after calling them. If I was a young black man in America and got involved in a shooting as an unarmed victim, I'd seriously think twice about calling the cops.

>kill one innocent
>news sites plaster it everywhere
>die in the line of duty protecting ungrateful civilians
>lmao! we cop killaz! fuck pigs!

And how many criminals has this guy stopped? How many lives saved? How many times did he put himself in harms way for innocents?
Oh, right, you don't hear about that. Well, better lock him up! You know, we shouldn't even have cops in the first place...

Your country isnt full of criminals and niggers though. Where are you from.so we can properly compare.

I said antifa constantly clashes with police which is corroborated by thousands of videos of antifa clashing with police. You said antifa is protected by police which is corroborated by nothing, at the very least nothing you've shown. Please explain why I should dismiss the ample evidence and trust the words of an anonymous poster with zero proof.

Black people call the cops all the time, more than whites because of all the crime in their neighborhood.

Thats how the cycle of violence works, mutty. Its all downhill for you

France
yeah so? I'm talking about me here, my perspective

>welcome to the force cadet, here's your badge, your gun, your cuffs, one (1) kill a kid and get away with it free card, evidence kit

Show me the thousands of videos. Remember you said THOUSANDS. There's also videos of antifa beating people up and articles saying Portland's mayor ordered police to stand back. You fucking worthless little shithead.

>now go out there and put yourself between civilians and dangerous criminals
>oh and also the civvies hate you and will impede justice at any and all opportunities

Not an argument, nigger.

It's the price you pay for wanting to be a state-approved murderer with unlimited authority.
Am I supposed to feel sorry for them?

France is a muslim shithole. You can't even defend yourselves against criminals. The crime has risen in your country in the last decade. It will get worse. The France you grew up in will not be that France tomorrow.

>I dont mind being killed just not by a cop.

Nah, you don't have to. But since you're so scared of being murdered by them, I'm SURE you won't call them when you need them, right? Home invasion? Theft? MURDER? I'm sure you definitely won't call.

I will. It'd be worth it to watch you electiontourists cry and blubber "b-but you hate cops riight?"

Attached: 3j0j3v7negh11.gif (410x268, 1.62M)

fuck off I'm not going to link thousands of videos, I have better things to do than teach you how to google. I'll just link a few from the first that come up in youtube
youtube.com/watch?v=cgCx0KkCHd8
youtube.com/watch?v=9iE8rIbz3D0
youtube.com/watch?v=Wv2MtGPysE8
youtube.com/watch?v=M6iykukIUjo
youtube.com/watch?v=bHEYZstHz3M

>articles saying Portland's mayor ordered police to stand back
from right-wing conspiracy black holes well versed in peddling such idiocy to gullible morons like you because they know it's what you want to hear. SHOW ME PROOF.

Imagine only being able to defend your garbage police force by comparing yourself to lawless African states ruled by warlords.

>France is a muslim shithole.
don't be absurd
>The crime has risen in your country in the last decade
no it's been slowly going down since 2002 actually with a slight rebound between 2012-2015. +12% rapes have been reported since 2017 but all other crimes are going down. It's a worldwide tendency btw, not only France.
>The France you grew up in will not be that France tomorrow.
You don't know the France I grew up in, and you don't know France now.

theguardian.com/us-news/2018/nov/13/white-officer-shot-black-security-guard-chicago
>random psycho opens fire in a bar
>black security guy disarms and neutralizes the perp without discharging his own weapon
>security guy has a cap and a vest both labeled "SECURITY"
>American Police Force arrives on the scene, shoots and kill security guy
why are security guys better trained than police officers in America?

It actually is, brainlet

Americans have such a fucking retarded relationship with the police.
It's not really a surprise though, watch some videos of police interrogations, watch the way American police gaslight people in admitting shit they didn't actually do. There's a reason every lawyer in America will tell their clients not to talk to the cops. The police are transparently not interested in the truth of what happened, they just want to put someone in the slammer like they've got a fucking quota.

It is impossible for a nation where the citizens and the police are this antagonistic towards each other to have a well functional justice system.

And what would you consider a "well-functioning" justice system? You're aware criminals don't admit to their wrongdoings and lock themselves up, right?