Now that the dust has settled...

Now that the dust has settled, can we admit that its actually god-tier and only got a negative reaction because of screeching unhappy fanboys?

Attached: file.png (480x607, 841K)

Go away Rian, nobody likes your movie.

The Last Jedi was great because it made realize how stupid Star Wars is.

based

This. Based Rian throwing off the shackles of oppression and freeing all of the manbabies and their MASSIVE EXPENDABLE INCOME.

As a Star Wars film, it’s ‘meh’.

As a stand-alone movie, it’s painfully bad.

Now that the dust has settled, can we admit that Holdo only didn’t work because of the old hag.
>tfw no Holdo big sis to call me “flyboy” and spit in my mouth

Attached: 0A742D92-970D-4ABA-B2A1-178ECDD513C7.jpg (1202x1764, 1.1M)

i cannot even watch this movie a second time. it's unpleasant even to have on in the background.
is right, best thing this movie did was get me to care about stuff other than this (new) franchise.

Attached: plot twist.jpg (720x970, 60K)

Attached: everyone hates last jedi.jpg (666x267, 216K)

Keep trying Rian

What's up with that African looking like necklace?

Where do they find the idiots to pack those convention halls for Star Wars panels and previews and shit?

Not god-tier but a solid 8.5/10, will pay to see the next Rian SW movie on opening weekend

Yeah Kylo's tits are god tier.

Attached: 1557660767533.jpg (325x400, 116K)

Yeah sure, TLJ having the biggest movie to sequel box office drop ever, the following movie in the same franchise being the first one to bomb ever and Galaxy's Edge being an embarrassing, company sinking flop are all coincidences. Whatever you shill, Pajeet

It's the least star wars star wars movie and for that it gets a solid rating. Definitely not god-tier, though, f a m

I think the writer in could be exaggerating as much as OP. There are probably genuine fans who like the movie. But then again, this also happened for a screening of Solo.

Attached: 1545335662288.jpg (654x221, 41K)

No, actually it was fucking awful.

>screeching unhappy fanboys

Not a big fan of star wars, this sucked

imagine going to a restaurant where you are paying people to pretend to like the food you are eating

>no young and handsome Jedi main character
DROPPED

Didn't it make like $700M less than TFA? If it was any company other than Disney they would have gone out of business after losing that much expected revenue.

It's not god tier, but it's a solid 7/10. In fact, that's exactly what it's got on imdb. However, for Star Wars "fans", nothing is ever going to be good enough and god forbid they do something different in a 40 years old franchise. To actually think this is one of the worst movies ever made just shows how delusional many of them are.

>imdb
Holy shit the shills are desperate

why is every zoomer a faggot or a cuck now?

Attached: Shill-Card.png (960x539, 467K)

gyno goblin was a mistake

It would be a lot better if Finn’s side didn’t look entirely incompetent and the light speed ram was changed into something else. It was overall entertaining and I would hope the latest movie took its plot points to their logical conclusions, but of course Disney made their backtracking clear.

This. pls gib big tiddy goth bf

Attached: DupGTJLXcAA-jWP.jpg (567x416, 40K)

Kill yourself faggot scum

curious. are the same faggots who shill for the prequels the ones shilling for TLJ?

Is contrarianism killing film criticism and ultimately the enjoyment of kino?

Go to bed granpa, it’s the sissy generation now.

Attached: D3D64919-FD51-44A8-8658-C228F3DC6D2A.jpg (1202x1764, 1.2M)

>Is contrarianism killing film criticism and ultimately the enjoyment of kino?
Nope, irony is.

Attached: file.png (306x475, 308K)

>”shill”
>Reddit spacing
>”contrarianism”
>kino as a noun
Yep, it’s a redditor

Stop being a shill and we'll stop calling you out, how about that

How about start accepting that some people may like something you don't without feeling the need to throw out some buzzword from reddit.

Ya if admiral holo was from a race of aliens that look exactly like Nagatoro regardless of age then TLJ would unironically be my favorite movie of all time and I would defend Holo’s actions with as much passion and drive as I put into bullying my dick

Attached: 101F24E8-E72F-435F-BE2D-B7C124C75336.jpg (458x391, 40K)

Kill yourself mouse nigger

Thats was the best article I ever read on Cuck Wars. From there, I knew it was fucked.

those succulent cutlets were probably the only good thing about the movie

This movie got the "Empire strike again" treatment aka "most of the normies will call it shit because different and more mature than all the other episodes, but after some years we will consider it actuallly one of the best movie of the saga"

both movies sucked, if were being honest.

this new one is gonna have little furry creatures saving the day. and construction on a new death star/starkiller base. and lando leads the resistance to a final battle.

yes

>Empire strike again
>different and more mature
This has to be bait.

>start accepting that some people may like objective garbage to the point of making threads a year after the garbage came out and a few months before the next piece of shit is released
Yeah nah, shill harder and dilate

It was really good. You don't get it because your the idiot complaining he doesn't understand the plan instead of just following his orders. Today OP was a fag. The best kind of fag.

>all you had to do was follow the damn orders PD

>TLJ
>mature

HAHAHAHAHAHA