How do you go from one of the biggest names in Hollywood to this?

youtu.be/y58011M73cQ

Attached: MV5BMjE2MjI4NTQxN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDMyMDg4NTE@._V1_UY317_CR18,0,214,317_AL_.jpg (214x317, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Jbf69ZAGnCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RRUHYKZ9248
youtube.com/watch?v=3K4rFKcjcUg
youtube.com/watch?v=Cr3urgTAz0w
youtube.com/watch?v=cU7bD1O1Quc
youtu.be/jlxX0phpEOY
youtube.com/watch?v=bglp7jE6VNE
youtube.com/watch?v=zOwaeatDHcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He was never that talented as an actor.

Why not? Literally getting paid to play videogames, he doesn't even edit his own videos.

Attached: gattsu.jpg (208x242, 16K)

Jablinski is funny. Stop being so joyless. It doesn’t make you cool.

JB cringe thread?

I also enjoyed him not being able to hold his weed on Getting Doug With High. Dude who played up the stoner persona for so long just couldn't take it:

Concise version:
youtube.com/watch?v=Jbf69ZAGnCQ

Full ep:
youtube.com/watch?v=RRUHYKZ9248

Attached: jiggle_puter_burichan.gif (400x400, 63K)

Pewdiepie is based

shut up incel.

post yfw you realized this board and most others are almost entirely children

Attached: 1562012957618.png (829x663, 295K)

2008 was the sweet-spot, with lots of mid-20somethings.

Now it's a scattering of oldfuck 35 year olds buried among mewling and puking tweens.

Not him but I'm 20 and been watching PewDiePie off and on since I was 12yo.

>inb4 20 year olds are children!!!
Fuck off, I already finished my military conscription.

I'm 40, and I think Pewdiepie is hilarious.
Reminder that Elon fucking Musk hosted meme review.

Attached: e15.png (1080x1113, 300K)

>Does Jablisnski games while working on Jumanji 2
>Already had Karen Gillian in his trailer sitting on his bed playing Crash
>His blanket probably smells like her

IMAGINEc

>JablinskiGames
>doesn't ACTUALLY play games
What did he mean by this

All the non-underage fags that like him are post-2012 newfags because anyone else can see he's just repackaging Yea Forums humor for the masses. PDP is literally r/Yea Forums: the person.

I thought Pewdiepie would win against T-Series guys...

To be more clear, they are 9 yrs old

No fuck you, it's now a JB kino thread
youtube.com/watch?v=3K4rFKcjcUg
youtube.com/watch?v=Cr3urgTAz0w
youtube.com/watch?v=cU7bD1O1Quc

youtu.be/jlxX0phpEOY
"soiboi"

It kinda didn't help when not one but TWO mass murderers memed subscribing.
Poor Pewds.

Friendly reminder that he's doing this shit as a bonding experience and to spend time with his kids. That's based as fuck.

he's just a normie that got bar mitzvah'd
looks like he has more fun doing this stuff anyways

no fucking way
how does pewdiepie keep doing it?

I don’t watch him but every time I hear of him it’s always something crazy and kind of based

>PDP is literally r/Yea Forums: the person.
This!

>biggest names in hollywood
what?

cope

>if i call him an incel first he wont call me one and i dont have to face the facts

Manchild.

This reads like a shameless attempt to get funny oldfag pics so you can pretend to have been here forever later on.

The mission is clear,
I'm going over there
I'm going to do the mission
I flip around the corner,
Flat as a pancake
And then I- oh no! A camera
Stay back here,
Devise a plan
Dive into the bushes
Against all odds
Infiltrate,
Storm the gates!
Storm the gates!

>puts fire on other person's house and runs away from the stream
That's REALLY fucked up.

Attached: 1515723086125.gif (390x520, 1.6M)

to be fair weed these days is absolutely fucked, i used to smoke weed every day in high school and now i cant touch the typical stuff out there. good thing i cant get 1:1 online

It's more like T-Series started hiring indians actors to say "subscribe to t-series"

Jablinski is marketing for Jumanji.

He is either explicitly getting paid by the studio to do it, or, he will get a higher fee for future films and be more castable simply because putting him in a film means a good chunk of his 4 million subscribers will see it and talk about it.

This is what they want now. Adds that you don't realize are adds. Even this thread, supposedly attacking him for falling out of hollywood, raises his stakes in hollywood.

Attached: 0039a8c93fa030d77ed6d48d54f73c3317dcf9443602cb384927d99b40297bb0.jpg (750x500, 31K)

>he hasn’t seen Bernie

I used to watch PDP but it got so fucking annoying to listen to him sell out at the drop of a hat
ANYTHING he could do to get more views or get people to spread his channel he would do
Fuck that fag, he's already a millionaire just make your shit without the begging

Minecraft kino
youtube.com/watch?v=bglp7jE6VNE

by being white...oh wait

What about it?

If I spend too long here anymore I start thinking like a teenager faggot. It's bad for my sanity at this point.

Attached: 1462931086985.jpg (640x640, 107K)

PewDiePie used to be shat on here and rightly so. He's literally made for very young teenagers and if you watch him it's embarrassing.

Attached: soy-boy-png-4.png (640x600, 131K)

He made a bunch of money then retired in his 30’s to encase himself in his own little rich person world slowly deteriorating in his own cycle of self servicing pleasure for almost two decades.

Still got that money though.

Hes doing more blockbusters now than ever

>biggest names
He's always been B+ "cult" movie material, at best. I read somewhere that nobody could explain why School of Rock was such a hit, and that's arguably his most successful starring role.

PewDiePie is richer than him and has a bigger audience. PewDiePie is a bigger comedian than Jack Black and never got vetted by the hollywood system. He's just a handsome swede who acts silly on Youtube and occasionally gives opinions.

Attached: 58201.jpg (660x371, 32K)

Dude gets paid to hang with his kids.

Sounds like winning to me

Well it's the only good Richard Linklater film. Dazed and Confused is overrated.

Well he mostly does do character work and a lot of voice acting, but his films have made over 5 billion dollars at the box office.

I absolutely agree about Pewdiepie.
However, I am a big fan of Gloria Borger.

Attached: pew-news-gif-2.gif (380x214, 865K)

Yeah but that snownigger lost against t series how pathetic you have to be

LMAO
You should kill yourself. Being 40

I hate him and his stupid face.

He never stopped making money. His fees are probably higher now if anything. Jumanji was his highest grossing film. Kung Foo Panda 3 was 5th. Both recent.

Yuck.

I unironically love that movie

>not "A Scanner Darkly"
Dingleberry.

Didn't he go to an awards show and try to get everyone there to pray to the devil?

Jack Black basically exposed Pew Die Pie as the unfunny faggot he is.

reminder that the douche older son is probably browsing this site, on this thread right now defending his dads honor. the younger brother is the best.

im not the younger brother.

I laughed my ass off when Pewdipie lured Jack up on the Ikea tower and then pushed him off, lolol "I have to kill you in minecraft"

>Yeah but that snownigger lost against t series how pathetic you have to be
I lost to T Series too. My YouTube has only 3 subs.

>im not the younger brother
sure thing buddy

care to elaborate? what does the new current stuff do? does it trigger some schizo tendencies? its not the weed, its probably just you realizing that you are surrounded by evil. you have no idea how fucked up this world is. and the niggers all pushing weed are 1) they dont even get high anymore because they are braindead 2) they want you to be imprisoned so they can continue in nigger fashion to control and ruin the world. super wealthy with government mind control weed mass produced and niggers raping the good girls with the mind controlled society shit tier music.

im from miami, ive seen shit going on here since the early 2000s. its all fucked.

>I will name him Faggy

Attached: 1563330023659.webm (456x626, 356K)

Kino parody of Jablinski games:
youtube.com/watch?v=zOwaeatDHcU

more profitable to hustle on the internet and leverage that in the future (into roles or deals whatever)

smart

desu in this day in age hes probably doing better here than in movies

I'm gonna have to watch this Youtube kino when I get home from work

Woah, why is jack black hanging out with a nazi.
Is jack a nazi?
Woah

I think he does it for fun not because he has too

Now this is Minecraft kino

My favourite Jack Black performance is literally Kung Fu Panda

All publicity is good publicity

>OMG PEWDIEPIE LE EPIC FUNNY MEME CULTURE MAN IS SO FUNNY
>ELON MUSK IS SO COOL LOL
>IM x BUT I STILL THINK y

Attached: 580b57fcd9996e24bc43c531.png (736x1024, 26K)

Dilate

pewdiepie is funny until he is together with someone else

Fuck off incel

dude looks like Kevin James
and to shit on Jack Black, out of all the shit youtubers out there... he must hate himself a lot

Attached: 1561959572148.jpg (441x386, 41K)

Oh fuck you man, he is adorably boomerish

Think about this, user: if a 12 year old who started watching Pewdiepie back in 2012 was still a fan of him now (a perfectly reasonable assumption I think, given his demographic back then and now), that 12 year old would be 19 - an age above the age needed to post on Yea Forums.

Yea Forums is not that funny anymore

Jablinski is an ad for Jablinski himself, who would've thought

he spends good times with his kid (he edits the videos btw). That's bad ?

Attached: 1555674985359.jpg (252x212, 20K)

Not every actor who "makes it" is going to sustain that popularity peak. Jack had a good run.

Apparently Musk also watched the minecraft playthrough since he tweeted about the water sheep

>what is jumanji?
he's still a high paid, famous actor
how does fucking around in vidya with his sons and streaming it cancel that out?

bizarre post

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-31 at 10.51.13 PM.png (772x782, 351K)

When will he stop with all these damn gaming videos and go back to doing Pew News?

Strains are more potent, fucktard. They're bred for it. That's not even counting the popularity of high potent extracts.

32 here and same.

Pewds isn’t richer than Jack.

>super wealthy with government mind control weed mass produced and niggers raping the good girls with the mind controlled society shit tier music

Attached: file.png (828x898, 393K)

You legitimately sound like you have undiagnosed schizophrenia.

Dude, just accept that you're a miserable fuck.

By amassing enough money to not give a single fuck, and spending your time doing shit you actually want to do. Good for him.

They actually have the same estimated net worth of $30 million. Although PewDiePie has been around for a much shorter amount of time.

I like both of them, Jack and pewdiepie, but that stream was so boring, forced, and unfunny.

If I avoid weed, will I end up being retarded like this user?

Attached: you fucking serious.jpg (500x340, 63K)

I watch pewdiepie but I don't really find him that funny or entertaining.
I only watch him because he's the most popular Youtuber.

>le based pewds xDD
The absolute fucking state of nu4chan

>what does the new current stuff do?
In dutch land a lot of weed nowadays is far more potent than perhaps 10 years ago. Sometimes you buy shit and put your usual amount in a bud and find out that after 2 inhales you're standing outside for some fresh air cause it hits you like a truck. If you ever buy prerolled this can be a problem cause you never know what has been put inside.

he played the same character in all his movies. i’m glad he’s on youtube

Jack Black was never big in Hollywood. He made movies for kids and everything he did reeked of desperation. If anyone from Hollywood was going to become a "youtube personality" it was going to be him or Steeve-o.

>i larped as a real boy and noooo 20 year olds are adults!!
shut up pekka

>Elon fucking Musk!!!!!!

Attached: 1550633399170.gif (413x243, 51K)

he has movies coming up still
its just streaming/youtube is getting old enough where the line between "new" and old media is way more vague and people are adapting, if anything, he is more in touch with the present and ahead of the curve

as long as he has more views with this game, he'll stick to it.

holy reddit

I watched 3 mins of it, I couldn't keep going

>Support Creator Mental Health Awareness

He makes like 10-15k per video, and he still has his hands out for bs "charities", what a money grubbing scam artist.

Attached: anHero.gif (500x250, 751K)

it explains a lot tbqh

Yeah and it kinda revealed how unfunny jb was.
Yeah, maybe its a lack of alchemy thing, but pewdiepie streamed with a lot of personalities and every stream was funny to an extent. This one had no fun in it whatsoever and eventually JB clearly got bored and just up and left. The guy kept talking about nothing but "what was the name of that movie where..."

dilate

ITT boomers don't realize PewDiePie is more famous than Jack Black for anyone under 25

>I built an ikea bed recently
>my wife had to step in at step 27
>what happened at step 27?
>some screwing
I like how felix completely missed this

Attached: 1489396442446.png (570x792, 391K)

Disgusting that he would associate with that nazi.

Pewdiepie is funny and he's funny with other people as well if they have similar chemistry. That's why a lot of people like him but he's not for everyone.

hah that went over my head as well. Laughing now though

Pipe down babe, consume your superhero media

>I have to kill you in minecraft
>Gets his house burned down
What an absoloute lad.

I can't believe Pewds gets to fuck Belle Delphine but I don't

Pretty wholesome, if ironic that JB goes batshit on weed and just does jazzhands behind you while wanting to spin on a chair.

Yeah imagine being the special guest on a TV show that gets an average 12 million viewers worldwide.

Attached: 1529870049581.jpg (399x400, 13K)

>from playing Sam in LOTR to being a guest star in Minecraft Youtube videos
This is so sad

He needs to kill the Ender Dragon first.

> Jew playing vidya with a guy who said Death To All Jews
Jablinski has no self respect. He really let me down.

he made a ton of movies, made a ton of money and then he stopped to raise his kids
and now he's making youtube videos with/for his kids

He's a self hating Jew.

that's very reasonable of him

/pol/tard

he appreciates pewds acting craft pandering to the alt light crowd for a good year almost then instantly going wholesome again to get those Minecraft shekels Jack approves

Jables is based

nigger

Jablinski betrayed his own kin. Not based.

What are Jack's political views?

Jack Black clearly doesn't give a shit about being in the Hollywood clique.

He could probably have been way bigger if he wanted, but he doesn't want to put up with the Hollywood bullshit.

NOW WE'RE CLIMBING UP
UP ON A ROOF
I GOT CAT LIKE REFLEXES