Wagie are you okay??

wagie are you okay??

Attached: 1534828781975.jpg (1000x800, 149K)

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/listing/695267514/time-to-poop-mug-shhh-almost-now-you-may?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=shhh coffee mug&ref=sc_gallery-1-1&plkey=4dbad27891b606879594184bfa7254269a34d3c3:695267514
etsy.com/market/shhh_coffee_mug
youtube.com/watch?v=zBVggGXGxxc
youtube.com/watch?v=siAbiwPyccg
youtube.com/watch?v=aGEl6BkjouU
youtube.com/watch?v=-Khhk6dRsmg
youtube.com/watch?v=mYa9rSWa6aY
etsy.com/listing/212500079/funny-coffee-mug-shhh-unique-coffee-mugs?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=shhh coffee mug&ref=sr_gallery-2-48
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I work a fast food job so I'm much worse than that image and far from okay. I'd love to sit in a cool office.

Why? Go stock in a grocery store, it's ten times better.

okay I'll pick that job off the job tree tomorrow.

>job pays less than the cost of living
why is this legal?

I love going to work because my female coworker is just so amazing, wonderful, beautiful, and kind. God I love seeing her every single day as we work closely together. I love Kaitie so much.

Me on the left

They're always hiring.

>smooth brain lives above his means

Why can't we just euthanize the retards?

Attached: 1563575993237.jpg (640x594, 24K)

The same reason women got the right to vote and immigration laws became incredibly lax to non-existent. (((They))) will go to any length to keep wages down.

I just wanna move to the countryside and relax all day long

OVERWORKED AND UNDERPAID IN THE WAGECAGE TONIGHT

EVERYBODY JUST HAVE A BAD TIME

Attached: fresco.gif (576x448, 112K)

>graduate uni 8 months ago now
>still cant find a fucking job
I mean on one hand I enjoy all the free time I have, and sometimes find myself dreading the day I do eventually find a job. But on the other hand I hate being poor all the time and feel like shit that I went to school and cant find work.

Oh well I have a phone interview tomorrow that will probably lead to nothing so i guess thats progress.

where do I look? at the actual store? craigslist?

Move to the Midwest retard

Are you trying to imply that you can live on your own with a minimum wage job?

No I’m not okay, and IM TIRED OF BEING A VIRGIN FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCKKK

Indeed, you stupid fuck.

Have sex

The actual store. Or even better and to save you the trip (since most likely they will push you in the same direction) just apply online to fucking walmart or your local grocery stores.

Apply for a retail or security job if you want money in the meantime, what kind of useless degree did you get anyway?

immigrants do it all the time

>move to the midwest
>cost of living is less
>jobs also pay less
>nothing is changed
Neat

ok I'll give it a go. would love to be in the back of some place where I don't have to talk to people.

YOUVE BEEN HIT BY
YOUVE BEEN STRUCK BY
A SMOOTH JANITOR

You absolutely can because I have for the past 2 years. Rent is $650 for reference. Could have found a roommate and dropped that 50-75 lower monthly if I needed to.

>live in the midwest
>cost of living is cheap
>get paid far more than minimum wage
Neat

Attached: 1552941609613.jpg (1024x993, 101K)

No they don't. Unless they are living with multiple people. Like rats in a cage

I think every retail logistics I job I ever had was essentially always hiring. If you aren't a total retard you can probably get a supervisor position in a couple years.

>what kind of useless degree did you get anyways
...STEM
>apply for security or retail
Would they hire someone with a degree like mine though? I doubt it since they know I would jump ship first opprotunity i got. I mean I guess i could leave my degree off the application... but then isnt me working at retail a red flag to potential future employeers?

If you are in the United states, you have to TRY to find a place that actually pays minimum wage. Even the Wal-mart and Mcdonalds in my town pay $11/hr starting and they were like $8/hr 5-6 years ago. That's why there's no need to a federally mandated raise in min. wage, it goes up on its own.

Attached: 1562216062767.jpg (682x937, 86K)

are there any mugs that actually say that?might get my dad one as a funny gift for his birthday

go inside and ask for an application or its probably online. bring in that and your resume and they'll call you back soon for an interview.

etsy.com/listing/695267514/time-to-poop-mug-shhh-almost-now-you-may?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=shhh coffee mug&ref=sc_gallery-1-1&plkey=4dbad27891b606879594184bfa7254269a34d3c3:695267514

I'm pissed. I'm graduating from medical school next year and the wagie nurse on the floor gets into a tiff about how a pediatric patient with hand foot and mouth disease is in pain and requires round the clock pain medication. Like yeah that's why the fucking order is in, what do you want me to do about it?
I think she's just mad I'm not going to be wiping asses when I'm her age and will have a modicum of respect from the medical community.

Plenty of companies have nation wide standardized wages, not to mention rent isn't in a 1:1 ratio with minimum wage. You will absolutely get further in the Midwest on minimum wage than some shitend californian suburb

>not saying what degree
Code monkey detected

>then isnt me working at retail a red flag to potential future employeers?
Are you retarded? No, it just means you were willing to work to make ends meet while looking for more meaningful employment.

I'm literally wanting to. Buy a gun and shoot myself. In the head and just fucking die cuz I can't stand my fucking. Miserable slave life how the fuck did black. People do. It

>tfw just want to live in Wisconsin and do voice acting
>tfw not close to either of those dreams

Actually this works better

etsy.com/market/shhh_coffee_mug

Attached: 1495291592121.png (600x400, 147K)

Oh hey it's me.

God I wish I lived in the US, not in Brazil of all places.
>can't find a job having a Master's in EE

Attached: 1434331065143.jpg (723x631, 65K)

Don't have any work history, degree, but also no felonies and recent drug use? Apply with Seattle PD. They are incredibly desperate for guys and you will almost certainly get hired. Also, they pay almost six figures year your first year.

What is stopping you from living in Wisconsin user? Both Milwaukee and Madison are affordable

It's called not being a helpless retard. Trying to live on the coast without a degree is almost impossible. Move towards the center of the country where housing is affordable. There you can live on a minimum wage job. Also learn to manage your money.

No one is required to pay you a "living wage", and you're not required to accept any deal you feel is inadequate. But the reality of your situation means taking jobs that are not perfect, because that's life.

At least you have lots of hot traps

Did you not cultivate a network of friends/classmates with jobs in STEM fields to hook you up bro? Being a solitary loser in Uni is pointless, half the reason you go is to network. Someone is more likely to hire a fellow classmate than some literal who Indian poo

If you just kept to yourself and didn't network then you essentially bought a piece of paper that only gives you a very small advantage over high school diplomas

Attached: 1495905145507.png (300x250, 30K)

Yeah but you can legally fuck 14 year olds. Probably worth it.

Attached: 1522404412846.jpg (284x285, 20K)

Being stuck in Illinois and needing to finish up a degree/find a decent job, I hate this state so fucking much.

Attached: image.png (300x324, 147K)

>I'd love to sit in a cool office.
Office is not cool, it's soul-crushing

I work in an ISP that services several states. Our Chicago customers have a reputation for being incredibly entitled, impatient, and literal dicks. Surprisingly our New York customers are the most chill customers.

Attached: 1562653972689.png (320x240, 7K)

I mean physically it is cool, at least. and it's not full of loud banging noises.

*air-conditioned

You can fuck them anywhere user... just don't get caught.

Attached: 1559530475293.gif (227x221, 980K)

milwaukee is a total shithole though. nogs have escalated to daylight daytime shootings and shooting at each other on I-43 and shit
t. lived around milwaukee my entire life

Sounds about right, I work in Chicago and a lot of people here are assholes.
I just wanna get out of this state and live the rest of my life in comfort, I don't mind not being rich.

While I basically agree with your premise, if you had bothered to fully comprehend my post, my problem is that I cannot

>legally

fuck 14 year olds in my country. But in Brazil that is OK. My big issue is fucking them and then letting them leave, instead of having to kill them and hide the body.

my hometown is in the Chicago suburbs but the state is very clearly past redemption. WI is just IL-lite, moved here for college as no plans to go back

*weekday daytime shootings. they used to save that shit for like 3 AM on saturdays

I work in a call center doing inbound sales calls. Mostly rural customers, but sometimes we get calls from the coast and those people are almost always snobby little bitches.

Sounds about right, I'd move to Green Bay if I could find a decent job in voice acting there.

>red flag
The only red flag would be the fact that you've spent 7 months doing absolutely nothing you lazy fuck up.

Im an engineer actually if you must know. But fuck at this point im convinced I would have had an easier time finding a job if I did study CS or some shit

I guess. Although like i said i do enjoy the free time i have. Would suck to end up giving it up for some dead end shit job.

>did you network
Yes i did make friends in uni. Although I dont see how a classmate is a good connection exactly, considering they are just beginning their careers as well. Fuck beyond that my father was literally in the industry thats big in my area, and I met several people through him. But alot of help thats fucking been.

Took me 8 months after college. Just keep trying and keep improving your resume. You can upload your resume to sites for ratings. Write a new cover letter for each job.

>this stupid fucking boomer logic
Yeah that user should absolutely not listen to the dumbasses telling him this shit.

t.someone who fell for the "just take whatever opportunity you are given" meme

Sometimes you just have to do what must be done.

Attached: 1563164081263.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Northeast side up through bayshore or over in Waukesha are both fine areas to live in, downtown near the Bucks arena, old breweries and 3rd ward are fine to shop/eat and there are a shitload of companies in Waukesha. It's more northeast with the nogs.

God do I hate nogs though

>my father was literally in the industry thats big in my area, and I met several people through him. But alot of help thats fucking been.
lmao okay so you're just shit. might as well just give up now

Explain yourself, how is no work better than some work?

>Never go to college
>never stress about jobs
>don't want to marry
>don't want children
>work retail, or anything that's low responsibility/low work/low wage
>easily get these jobs because i am white and articulate and smarter than most the people interviewing me anyway
>usually get the very first job i interview for
>no resume
>probably totally unemployable anywhere that required a degree
>33 year old
either i won or i lost, but i don't really care either way. pretty sure i won.

Attached: 1453261834633.png (540x476, 518K)

Weebs shouldn’t be allowed to be parents

>write a new cover letter for each job
Fuck me. I apply to around 5 jobs a day. Although I have been improving my resume here lately. Might have helped since one of the sites i use tells me when my resume is viewed and here lately ive been getting a lot more views, including the phone interview i have tomorrow.

bayshore has been pretty much abandoned since the nog flash mobs became a thing

>too dumb to get into any uni
>no skill with trade jobs
>no hobbies that could make for a career
now what?

Attached: 1563491082347.jpg (400x417, 107K)

That's a 26 year old woman

Got my first coding job at a few months ago at 29
Money is below average for software but still better than what I was making before
I wish I had unfucked my life earlier though, then I would be making six figures now

>tfw i have been unemployed for over 6 months
>all i want to do is to wage cuck

i'm getting pretty fucking desperated, i'm almost considering getting a shitty cuck retail job or call center one because i don't want to waste all my savings.

If you're happy then you won ffam.

Manual labor

Pick a remote mining operation and have fun user

Because you dumb fucking faggot. After awhile (as soon as a year after graduating) employers arent going to look at you as someone who "graduated with ______ degree", they will look at you as whatever your current role is. For example. When I graduated I took some fucking dead end field "engineering" role. And now my career trajectory is stuck in this shit. Like if you are really needing the money, than yeah. But lets not pretend like its going to help a job hunt.

I made about 50 or60 mostly unique cover letters

you take unskilled labor jobs, like me. it's not so bad. you can still move up in the world, by demonstrating ability on-the-job, as opposed to putting in time at uni which demonstrates ability prior to a job or out-of-job.

Illinois cuck too user. I make pretty okish money maybe 55-60k a year but indiana here i come when i buy a house. Fuck this failed state

Uni doesn't require smarts anymore, it's money & connection. Community college is where it's at now. Uni is for when it's totally paid for, or you're going into law or medicine.

You can develop skills for trades. Just pick one that you fancy and go to a vocational school for it. For like half the price of a uni tuition and a quarter of the time you'll have the "skills" needed to be an A/C tech or plumber, or electrician, etc. These are all jobs that have many fields they cover and open lots of opportunities.

>networked in school
>had an okay (not great) GPA
>did an internship
>"well user you are just shit"
I mean i literally felt like i had checked every single box you are supposed to in college. But sure i guess.

What uni? I am an EE student at unb

Another great on-topic Yea Forums post.

Pretty sure that's not unique to each field.

Have you ever worked a call center job? It's not for everyone but if you're one of the 5% that can handle it, it's pretty chill.

t. worked at 2 diff call center jobs since 2014

Attached: 1537240230874.jpg (640x480, 49K)

Do an apprenticeship faggot, it's easy to get into.

dude, are you me? i'm in the same exact spot, my first "industry-level" engineering job was as an incoming inspection quality engineer but it helped me fuck all, since all i did was manual laboratorist work and i'm trying to get a proper quality engineer position but i'm sure they all look at my last role and don't see me fit. Fuck this gay earth

Coscto pays 15 an hour starting with full medical and 1.5 pay on sundays

Attached: FB_IMG_1562458726251.jpg (632x960, 56K)

One of the most mind numbing brain dead stupid jobs I have ever had. Something a special needs person could do as a career.

How about you grow some fucking balls and tell people you have a degree instead of looking at the floor all the time.

It's just depressing watching it collapse all because of one fucking city filled with retards who want gibs shitting on everyone else, fuck Governor Toilet and his tax hike bullshit.
Hope you do good out there in Indiana.

oh thank god, you see officer?

well you didn't get a job with your internship company

Before finding a job?? How often did you send applications out without including a cover letter? Ive been thinking about doing it for the jobs that seem to somewhat closely match my experience.. i just fucking hate writing and i have heard most companies dont even fucking read them.

I just got me a job through that. Just sent out like 15 apps a day until I found the job I currently shitposting from.

How do you niggers have trouble finding job? Yesterday i went to look for one and got hired at a bird factory straight away

If I could choose I would go retail. Working in a call center is great if you really love sitting in a shitty chair with a shitty headset talking on the phone 8 hours a day. Personally that's my worst nightmare and I live it 5 days a week. But I'm an adult so I don't lose my shit and keep doing the job. It does pay well (for a job that requires zero prereqs).

Retail is more fun for me, because it's similarly relaxed, I don't have to be on the phone constantly, and I like to move around and work in a physical space rather than in a computer terminal all day long.

>graduating college this semester
>got a meme degree
>literally feel like I've learned nothing, maybe I got better at writing, I don't know
>have no passions or desires, no career that I'm drawn to
>everyone in my family has such high hopes for me and I'll inevitably crush them all by winding up as a retail wage slave until I die or the economy collapses and society crumbles

Sometimes I wish I was just a dumbass instead of being a moderately intelligent loser whose abilities have been constantly over hyped all their life.

Attached: 1517098332970.png (1400x932, 1.52M)

A bird factory?

Without a cover letter? Maybe 10% of the time. Make a perfect one then just move the nouns and subjects around so it more appropriately seems more specific to each job.

Yes, like chicken

>madison
>affordable

You mean my governor, fat fuck? Thanks user, best of luck to you also. Luckily I work right near the border so hopefully i can find a little more financial freedom in Indiana. Just tired of this states unending tax hikes and asshat politics. I grew up here so its a little losing your religion moment kinda thing. sorry for the blog

a factory that makes birds, duh

Are you in slaughter? Eggs? Some other fucked up shit?

I hate this feeling and I still don't have a degree yet at 27

What the fuck are you talking about nigger? My degree is on my resume dumbass. Oh but whats that? My field "engineer" role has given me work experience thats worth fuck all for an actual engineering role? Oh so I still need to apply to entry level engineering roles despite the fact that I am a year and a half removed from school, meaning recent graduates technically probably have more recent "engineering" experience and, as far as potential employers know, are willing to work for a lower wage. Nice.

Yeah its fucking terrible. I have flat out had interviews where they told me they couldnt hire me because my current position "they didnt feel" gave me the proper skill set. Part of me wants to go back to school for a masters or some shit. Maybe that would help. But i have bills to pay now.

It's better then fast food.

Oh, yes, yes that makes sense.

I am you but I acknowledge despite being brilliant I'm lazy as shit and I don't really give a fuck. We're all going into the dirt anyway. Why spend the first 30 years of my life busting ass just so I can have a career I can't leave and get tied down with some fucking wife and a house and all that bullshit?

I think I'm just going to be perma-NEET until I die. Fuck this shitty job market, I'm not participating in it.

What are you going to do when your parents die?

This ridiculous .
How inept are the mods of Yea Forums?
This blatantly off-topic post has been up for an hour.

I don't live with my parents.

My friend who basically lived on easy street for the last several years not having to pay real rent used that opportunity to chip away at it and is getting his Masters in a year. He'll be set when he does. It's probably worth doing but I can't fucking imagine doing it with a job.

Kill yourself you fucking faggot.

Haha no actually. Because, and as some other user put it so eloquently, i listened to some "boomer logic" and my internship was a field based internship. It sounded like a good deal at the time since being in the field would "give me a unique perspective that most graduates probably dont have." But on top of that it gave me an opprotunity to do lab based work and observe people in a mangerial role, which I thought would be good opportunities... but boy was I wrong apparently.

Yeah thats what I was considering. Just making a kind of template I would just have to change slightly for each position. I guess I need to just do it and get it over with.

Who /manager/ here?

My parents are already dead. I live in a house that I rent with money I earn working. I also received an inheritance which isn't huge but makes my bank account really comfortable.

I don't need to work hard because I don't aspire to own a boat. I just want games, security, weed, food and whatever else I desire at any moment, which is pretty mundane.

There is actually plenty of other jobs at it, slaughterers are very smol group and mostly women, factory processes meat into ready product too so it's not just a slaughter house

Thats the big issue. My job actually has me working fucking nuts hours. Literally minimum 80 hrs a week.

Not at all. Fuck this job and its unrealistic expectations.

cheat code time. right now the best no-skill minimum wage job available is at your closest planet fitness. if you're able to clean metal and glass surfaces, can speak a full sentence to another human, and know how to use a computer, you'll be getting full time with vision and dental within 6-12 months or less. if you're willing to move, management positions are opening up like every other fucking day. if you're not willing to move, wait it out because odds are your manager is, so their job will open up within a year or two since a new location is also opening like every fuckin day. if you curently work in retail, fast food, or a call center, find it super fucking easy and hate your life, do this instead. the company is growing so fast that it's currently a hilarious environment where anyone with a brain the size of a walnut can go for management.

Attached: 1531183080435.jpg (450x338, 16K)

>yet its the best thread on Yea Forums
Shame is it will probably be deleted pretty shortly

Why are you working so fucking hard? There's no time in your schedule to chill the fuck out. I would not work 80 hours a week. I don't think I physically could. I work 40 and the idea of using my spare time to do schoolwork kills me.

I work in a factory making 18/hr, 27/hr OT and 36/hr DT on sundays, I work 16 hours a day 7 days a week. I want to fucking kill myself but it's nice to have some money. I can't ever spend it because I'm always working.

To be honest I gave serious thought to stepping in front of a train when I heard that Delphine cunt made in a day what I make in a whole month just selling her fucking bathwater.

Every time an off-topic thread becomes popular and has steam some cunty mod deletes it. That is why this board is filled with shitposting.

>recently graduated high school
>took a year off to "think about life" (i.e. work wageslave jobs and shitpost)
>parents give me ultimatum go to school or get out
>have a campus interview at a trade school for HVAC
The thing is I'm not even taking the course because I'm interested I'm just doing it because I heard it might be lucrative and I want to make money. But the thing is I'm afraid of going into a trade without being at least a little interested in the actual work itself. Or even worse, going into it and not being able to find a job by the time I come out. Anyone else have this dilemma?

WAGIE ARE YOU OKAY?
WAGIE ARE YOU OKAY?
ARE YOU OKAY WAGIE?

came here to post this

>i do a thing that makes me want to kill myself but i just keep on doing it and want to kill myself more and more
stop it. save money HARDCORE for the next few months and then do something else. move to an area with a lower cost of living or something

Kaitie will ruin your life

>To be honest I gave serious thought to stepping in front of a train when I heard that Delphine cunt made in a day what I make in a whole month just selling her fucking bathwater.
I feel ya man, sometimes I just want to go easy mode and run for some elected office to make a decent salary when I hear shit like this. I just don't want to live off of the system even if it screws me.

youtube.com/watch?v=zBVggGXGxxc
yet neither of you posted this.

Honestly the job really isnt too hard, mostly just babysit a tool and make sure nothing fucks up. But there is only two towers. So its minimum 12 hours (although I actually get paid for 14). Worst part still is that while I get paid for 14 hours, i technically dont ever leave the job site, i literally stay on a trailer on location. My days off are between jobs while they move locations (like 4 or 5 days). But i can be out here anywhere from 2 to 5 weeks.

gotta make it work retard

>implying you wouldn't drink it
fuck off she's hot as fuck

Are you guys retarded? I talked to the hiring manager (hes a friend) of a grocery store.

They had 116+ people apply for the job
they had 2 positions, for a minimum wage grocery stocking job

What are you the manager of?

>No one is required to pay you a "living wage"
the government is actually required to provide us all with living wages because they're the cunts who tell us we can't just live wherever we want. fuck those niggers, and FUCK you too

Attached: 1537349786216.jpg (301x490, 26K)

>not taking the sales pill
I actually work maybe 5-6 hours a day. It's soulless but pays better than the labor department of my job

Well you could probably get a degree online. Pretty sure my friend is getting his masters online, but it's in some gay shit like education. Sounds like you just have a bunch of free time and sit around.

>tfw I have to wake up at 5:00 in the morning every day for a 40 minute drive to work
>in the evenings traffic gets heavy and some days I don't get home until 5:00 or 6:00

At least I get to live on the beachfront... All by myself.

Attached: t2i6z.jpg (540x540, 46K)

idk about America, but most actual colleges/universities let you take actual degrees online. As in, when you get the degree there's nothing to say you got it online and its the exact same as physically going.
Some of my friends did it while working to get in to IT/stem related shit.

I manage Teachers

get a certificate in drafting if you want a really boring but sought-after job
I got hired right after quitting

Yeah if I do it that's the route I will take. But are online courses listed on your degree/transcript? Dont want to commit to an online masters course only to be scoffed at afterwards because its online.

Here in Arizona most minimum wage places are desperate for workers, local grocery stores are doing open interviews.
A friend of mine has managed to move between minimum wage jobs into landing a good server job at a family owned place in under one year.

That time to poop shit ruins it though

I went out for drinks with a buddy who's leaving.
Bullshitting with boomer, who's dating one of his soon to be ex-coworkers.
Talk about old jobs we had, dunk on my old Defense contractor job, tell funny stories of 80 new people getting moved into building with 3 shitters and how my boss changed 5 times in 4 months.
Turns out he's looking to hire program manager for defense contractor job.
He makes 200K a year, lives by a friend in north Tucson.
Tells me I should come in for interview.
110K starting.
I'm thinking about it but I'm medically retired from Air Force, gf makes 70K at her job, I get $1500 a month tax free and make another $800 making art and fucking around re-selling antiques.

I never thought the right place in right time, firm boomer handshake shit was real.

Pic related is my face when I realized he was serious.

Attached: 58cd3e7ecf3c4ac06e17439866bdae3dd540b34949e6ccbc1b33682bc09fd4e9.png (626x683, 259K)

No I'm just a NEET getting drunk at 9AM.

Grow up. The govt has less power than you think it does. For an organization with unlimited money and a legal monopoly on committing violence, they are totally inept at actually controlling the lives of individuals. The best they can do is put you in a cage. As long as you play by the rules it's unlikely they'll do that to you. You're free to live in any of the 50 states that make this incredible nation; the greatest place on Earth to be born.

Dude Katie is no bueno. You need to stop whatever is going in your mind asap.

drafting as in sketching out things for architecture?

any workoholics ITT? does marrying your job help? genuinely dedicating your entire life to the wage grind and acting like this is normal and is how life should be? does that make it bearable?

>literally living at your job
How is this shit legal? Sounds like borderline slavery.

The main problem is we're understaffed. New hires go through 90 day probation with only three strikes. You can't be late or miss a day under any circumstances. Also only work days count so that 90 day period can stretch to nearly 6 months. Out of the last 40 new hires only 2 have made it. If we could just get some competent people who don't smoke weed the hours could be spread out more evenly. But it's in Detroit...

yea except if you just start building a house in the woods they will come tear it down, so once again fuck them and fuck you too for making excuses.

living the dream

I doubt my friend has spent the last 6 years wasting time on a worthless degree. Lots of people do it on the web now because it's way fucking easier and there's no reason to be in a physical classroom when you're learning purely theoretical, abstract work.

youtube.com/watch?v=siAbiwPyccg

this belongs here.

It is a meme desu. You just got incredibly lucky.

>Here in Arizona most minimum wage places are desperate for workers, local grocery stores are doing open interviews.
>A friend of mine has managed to move between minimum wage jobs into landing a good server job at a family owned place in under one year.

The Tucson post office, Fedex, UPS, Passport office, Border Patrol and dying to hire people.

Even Driving instructors and pest exterminators are paying $18 an hour starting.

We are in a hiring boom.

Attached: chicken tendie merica.jpg (1120x1406, 209K)

Arizona currently has an $11/hr minimum wage. If you can't live on $11/hr in AZ you are legit retarded.

In 2020 the minimum wage will be $12. We are feeling some of the Bern out here.

I'm fine

The masters program at my school makes you physically sit for a few of the classes in the program. In otherwords you cant do it completely online. Maybe thats limited to my school, but its an accredited university... So i wouldnt be surprised if thats a thing in most accredited schools.

>Miserable as a NEET
>Miserable as a wagecuck
>Realize I'm just a miserable person

>earning ~40k a year to $140k (if you get to keep your welfare queen bucks)
No brainer, can’t mooch off your girlfriend for too long or she’ll leave your ass for someone she can mooch off of.

Yeah masters programs probably do that, but you shouldn't need a masters if you pick a decent degree and have a few projects

I agree, user. I am fresh out of law school and I already got a job as a bird lawyer representing the local bird factory.

>gf makes 70K at her job, I get $1500 a month tax free and make another $800 making art and fucking around re-selling antiques
if you live in an area where that's affordable (you'd be considered rich af where i'm at), i wouldn't bother. your life sounds pretty good as long as things are going good with the gf.

Electrical Engineers of this thread, how are you doing?

Like CAD drafting? I feel like that user might actually be disappointed doing that. Everything ive seen is most companies are trying to just hire engineers who can also run CAD.

>tfw living in Wisconsin where the minimuim wage is still $7.25/hr
>making more than $10/hr is considered 'making it' if you are in your 20s without a degree
>a downtown studio apartment in Madison or Milwaukee will still cost you $1k a month minimum

Attached: 1552602448598.jpg (750x742, 29K)

Literally me.

change locations or die trying. the dumbass mexicans figured it out, so why can't you?

same. nice trips satan.

>Arizona currently has an $11/hr minimum wage. If you can't live on $11/hr in AZ you are legit retarded.
>In 2020 the minimum wage will be $12. We are feeling some of the Bern out here.

Fed ex starts at $15.
In and Out night shift starts at $11.
Chik A Fil pays $12.
Medical coding wage slaving starts at $14 -but goes up to $24 depending on typing skills and output.
Target pays $14 to stock shelves.
Waiter jobs out the asshole from East Tucson to Oro Valley.
City Park Maintenance and landscape pays $12 for 30 hours a week.
Golf course are always hiring
Ritz Carlton Hotel and Resort in Oro Valley is hiring from all over the USA.

Getting a Masters Degree is for retards who love debt.

Attached: apu.jpg (158x141, 14K)

Jesus. Where I am in Canada minimum wage is like $15 an hour

Yeah that would fuck me.. I mean I could do another bachelors online..... but the thought of going back to school for another 4 years sounds just as soul crushing as my current predicament. Plus pretty sure that after so many credit hours you start getting charged out of state tuition fees... and I assume going back to get another degree would put me there.

>dropped out of EE program for $40k salary IT position and to avoid student debt
Haha I sure showed them, r-right?

what jobs can i get with a worthless literature degree? or even just jobs that require a basic "college degree"? just graduated a month ago, can't find anything decent.

Where the hell are you? It's 11.75 or something where I am. I think at least. Been awhile since I had any reason to check.

>all these anons pointing out that walmart and other shitty bottom of the barrel jobs pay $10-$12 an hour
Yeah you do realize that these jobs probably arent offering 40 hours a week. So pay is still going to be shit and you wont have any sort of benefits.

where lmao, its 10.50 in BC

And to add you will be on the fast track to be replaced by automation
>tfw the Walmart in my town is already mostly self checkout

>you do realize

Attached: download.jpg (189x267, 14K)

not to mention, at least where i live, rent is like 800 a month. is it much lower in states other than commiefornia? i hate it here.

its odd that automation destroys most industries but not fast food. With fast food, way more orders come in at the same time than normally would so the kitchens are always staffed with like a dozen + people

Alberta. $13 for anyone under the age of 18 though

office drone jobs

Where the fuck should I move? New York, where the exact same position pays twice is much but rent is quintuple the price?
Or do you mean change countries? Because yet we are all considering that.
You poor souls and your high minimum wage and free healthcare.
I'm proud to have company-provided healthcare and pay for it out of my paycheck (but it's for free, don't worry about it)

What part of commiefornia you from? I'm looking for a room but they're easily averaging 900+ in the east bay

>what jobs can i get with a worthless literature degree? or even just jobs that require a basic "college degree"? just graduated a month ago, can't find anything decent.

State Department. $34K a year with bull benefits. It's the DMV with appointments and the customers are on their best behavior because you have real power over them.

I might try again in August, Swing shift pays up to 43K a year and is just pushing paper and filling printer toner, TPS reports and life on easy office mode.

Attached: 1469659830190-3.png (794x545, 494K)

Self order kiosks, phone ordering, and all of that also created a bunch of new positions that oftentimes are paid higher than minimum. You need more management to run the systems, as well as trained crew to cover the times when managers can't be there to assist/troubleshoot. So far automation has been a good thing for the fast food business. It's actually created more jobs than it took away.

>people wanting to make more
>not realizing that making a little less and living outside a city is better

I'm so glad I'm not an idiot city dweller.

>The minimum wage in B.C. will further rise to $14.60 on June 1st, 2020 and to at least $15.20 on June 1st, 2021.
You're in luck

>literature
what were you thinking?

HR
Data Entry
Call Center
HR
Substitute Teacher
Online "Journalist"
HR
HR

Nice non argument cuck. Yeah $11 an hour sounds great for one of those shitty jobs. Until you realize you are getting at most 30 hrs a week, so after taxes you are barely making over $1000 a month if you are lucky. Not even factoring in your lack of benefits and future job security. But its such a livable wage right?

Yeah I dont know where these anons are getting off saying rent is super cheap. I live in the fucking midwest and the cheapest ratty apartments are still like $650 a month.

lmao

>I'm so glad I'm not an idiot city dweller.

The proper nomenclature is "Tower Dwelling Insect" user

Attached: D7bFRNZ.png (750x786, 812K)

>Nice non argument cuck. Yeah $11 an hour sounds great for one of those shitty jobs. Until you realize you are getting at most 30 hrs a week, so after taxes you are barely making over $1000 a month if you are lucky. Not even factoring in your lack of benefits and future job security. But its such a livable wage right?
i dont live in america tl;dr

I live outside the city but drive and stay there in a hotel for the week, then come home on weekends. The trick with that is I get an extra $50 'living out allowance' on my paycheck for every day I'm not home. It adds up, I make about $1400 - 1600 a week

Piss off flyover these are human problems. But believe me if I have trouble trying to build a house made from doors, I've got you on speed-dial

>Yeah I dont know where these anons are getting off saying rent is super cheap. I live in the fucking midwest and the cheapest ratty apartments are still like $650 a month.

If you had sex, you might find a decent roastie to split rent with instead of painting your warhammer figures every weeking and contemplating making shoes out of fast food wrappers, that litter your shitbox.

Attached: d90.gif (306x469, 47K)

You know you can live outside of a city even im states like California and New York... right?

>tfw work at fedex in the warehouse

at least i get benefits h-haha

Attached: 1445152225259.jpg (896x349, 54K)

He was more like a demon fiend from a horror scene
I said dont mind, but what do you mean, I am the one
Who will be banned for rule 1 for three days
He said I am the one, who will be banned for three days

He told me his name was pathetic fag, toting a garbage bag
Every jan's head turned with eyes that dreamed of being paid
They will hang by a rope feet off the ground

Based posters always told them be careful whatcha do dont go around cleaning shit up for free (Freeeeeeeeee)
His mother always told him be careful who you are you could wind up a virgin who cant even drive a car, oh yeah

Tran Jannys got no lover, he doesnt even have any kind of cash
His job is taking out the trash
He says I am the one, turn on flight mode then it's done

For forty days and for forty nights
Contemplated suicide
But you cant ask for a raise or take a stand
Guess your life didnt go as planned?

Tranny janny was active at 3:00, took one look at me
Then took a break just to dilate
Brain filled with so much hate
Soon he'll hang on a rope above the floor

Based posters always told them be careful whatcha do dont go around cleaning shit up for free (Freeeeeeeeee)
His mother always told him be careful who you are you could wind up a virgin who cant even drive a car, oh yeah
Janny came and stood right by me
Ugly looking loon
This happened much too soon
He finally left his room!

Attached: 1541428829597.jpg (774x850, 102K)

Are you a field service engineer? Heard that job was hellish and involved stupid amounts of travel.

But see thats the thing. If you are having to rely on another person to make ends meet then you dont exactly have a livable wage do you? So this changes nothing about my original point.

I am giving you one (You) so that no one else has to
Other anons, ignore post #118526205

I'm laughing like a sad fuck and I'm thinking about ending it all. This life is not worth it.

>not starting one of those shitty jobs, proving your competence, and climbing your way to a salaried position
It is INSANELY easy to get to a non hourly role at most shitty jobs. Think about how dumb most of the staff are. If you have half a functioning brain you can climb the ladder within a few years and begin making a comfortable living wage.

>at least i get benefits h-haha

Better than an Amazoid hive where you have to piss in bottles to keep your good boy points for the day.

Attached: 983.jpg (652x315, 33K)

>he lives in a city with brown "people"

that's a yike from me, lad. Unless you're a shitskin, in that case stay put.

I got laid off two years ago and haven't found shit since. Company has since gone under, but they'd throw me some work off and on. Thankfully I was in my last semester of my masters when I got cut so I didn't have any student loan debt or anything. I'm considering going back and getting a goddamn PhD because the job tree everyone talks about is apparently in fucking Narnia and I can't afford a wardrobe to get to it.
>hurr go be a stocker
Ya think I haven't tried that? You think a Wal-Mart manager is gonna hire some dude with 8 years of experience and a graduate degree to put shit on a shelf?

Im an MWD in the O&G industry. I dont travel much once I am on location. But while im out here im stuck out here.

But most field engineers out here do shit like what you described. I imagine its pretty common amongst field engineers in other industries as well.

no drug tests here, that would just be cruel desu cause everyones on something. except me.

Although to add i guess technically an MWD is a field service engineer. But the word "engineer" is used really lightly in these sorts of jobs.

What's a good trade job sought after in Canada? Thinking about moving there and starting over.

College is a meme, I've noticed more and more of my highschool friends are dropping out. I worked a factory job right out of highschool, now I've moved on up, own a house, have a nice car, and make over 70k a year, and I'm only 22

Are you okay jannie?

Dude, just stop with this shit. It will not end well for you, move on and continue with your life.

military

>far right conservatives actually defend corporations who rip off their workers
Why don't /pol/tards have empathy for their own people?

>I got laid off two years ago and haven't found shit since. Company has since gone under, but they'd throw me some work off and on. Thankfully I was in my last semester of my masters when I got cut so I didn't have any student loan debt or anything. I'm considering going back and getting a goddamn PhD because the job tree everyone talks about is apparently in fucking Narnia and I can't afford a wardrobe to get to it.
>>hurr go be a stocker
>Ya think I haven't tried that? You think a Wal-Mart manager is gonna hire some dude with 8 years of experience and a graduate degree to put shit on a shelf?

How have you not figured out how to lie on your resume'?

I got a job in the State Department and lied about everything I did in the air force and my other jobs, then hit him with a sob story I made up and just hung out in the parking lot in my truck so the manager was sure to see me with my head on the steering wheel (I was listening to a kino audiobook and wanted to finish it).

Your handshake game must suck.

Attached: jj jameson avatar.png (173x264, 105K)

Fuck call centers, I worked on 3 different ones accross 4 years and all of them were plagued with shady business (for the center's parent companies) and shady internal management as well. Not only that but literally handling retards burns you out on the long run if you don't intend to climb up the ladder to get off the fun, which is actually stupidly easy as long as you are semi competent and get decently along with whoever can rank you up.

There's only a couple of advantages to them, one of them being is that its easy as shit to do, and the main one being that it does pay a livable wage, and more than that if you're specially good in sales. For that last one you'll need to throw out your sense of morality out the window though.

I never found the dread of going to work worth it. It could've been because I was juggling college and work and it was hell for me.

lol just show up to work for the next 40 years to have a roof over your head and food in your stomach.
Hope some drunk driver doesn't ram you off the road on your way home and kill you almost instantly lmao

i had a kaitie once.
i fucked up pretty hard with her now she's gone and i'm still not over it

Been a front desk clerk for 5 years as a night auditor. Its based cus I'm the only one there and I get high and drunk during my shift. Sometimes you get a pissed off guest but shits alright. Wagies aren't all that bad.

tell the truth, did you really make sure to stay in the parking lot and put your head on the steering wheel to look extra miserable?

are you sure they saw this? this got you hired??

>
>Nice non argument cuck. Yeah $11 an hour sounds great for one of those shitty jobs. Until you realize you are getting at most 30 hrs a week, so after taxes you are barely making over $1000 a month if you are lucky. Not even factoring in your lack of benefits and future job security. But its such a livable wage right?
i work 40/hrs a week, can take overtime whenever i want and earn $12/hr which is not enormous, but it twice what i need to make bills.

Shame. It would be way hotter if that WAS some weebs daughter. You just KNOW.

>i did this
>trust me it works for everyone
Not that user but i feel like your story is bullshit. And if it isnt you are way lucky. Most places will just call security to remove your retarded ass from the premises

Madison isn’t affordable because of all the faggot hipsters moving there and Milwaukee is full of niggers

how did you fuck up? storytiem

>Been a front desk clerk for 5 years as a night auditor. Its based cus I'm the only one there and I get high and drunk during my shift. Sometimes you get a pissed off guest but shits alright. Wagies aren't all that bad.

BASED
B
A
S
E
D

It's all about finding that sweet spot.

Attached: 7bf.png (838x959, 371K)

Reminder engineering is a meme

Attached: 06.US-BLS-Total-Jobs-2022-Vs-NSF-Grads-2010.png (2067x1272, 161K)

Pic related. I wouldn't make it through basic without shitting on a few instructors, which would be hilarious but I'm pretty sure I'm 4F or whatever.
Fed gov loves to hire vets for anything. I think even a dishonorable can get on with the federal government for some shit work.

Attached: short-bowel-syndrome.jpg (1920x500, 321K)

what about becoming a janitor here? how much does gook moot pay the janitors here?

what are some good office drone jobs that don't require you to talk to anyone?

I hope to Christ the CS bubble never pops
If people find out how easy this job is my life will be over

Don't be upset because not even they would want to traverse into whatever shithole you reside in billybob. It's easy to pay for a house for cheap when it's just made of sticks and leaves

You don't get paid, but it's all the pizza you can stomach.

None

This entire shit kike society is going to burn sometime in the next decade.

You can literally feel it in your animal instincts.

Attached: price changes over 20 years.jpg (1200x1118, 233K)

huh? it's not paid? why does anyone do it then?

>tell the truth, did you really make sure to stay in the parking lot and put your head on the steering wheel to look extra miserable?
>are you sure they saw this? this got you hired??

yes.
If you aren't pulling every trick you can to get any edge, why even try or leave the house?

What's the worst that will happen? You get found out, and get fired after 3 months? 6 years? Never? You still get paid and the job experience.

You can now look up whoever's hiring you on LInkedIn and learn everything about them, social media and normies are retarded.
Just say you had cancer if you are out of work for a year. Say your mom died of cancer. Say whatever it takes. wear a crucifix or star of david to saw that decision.

It's all a game, life is a meme. If you aren't fucking around and having fun with this stupid life - then just kill yourself and hit reset.

Attached: l9oaKFr.jpg.png (540x404, 391K)

Nurses are funny, old doctors are the actually assholes, does fuckers allways exploiting you because they know they have all the power, and you know? You will never have the oportunity to take vengance like with the nurses, does assholes know that you can only aspire to replace them

but how do you know they saw you do that in the parking lot?

Stay delusional
There will be no Hindenburg who bails you out this time, we control all of media, law and society, you can never defeat us

>Hospital services
>Most expensive
Just

youtube.com/watch?v=aGEl6BkjouU

how is it less than the "living wage" if you aren't dying?

there is no job where you will just never interact with anyone

>b-but janitor, muh night security..

you still have to pass the initial hurdle of being hired

youtube.com/watch?v=-Khhk6dRsmg

do you think user will admit to lying
what do you hope to achieve

I'm just curious

>Not that user but i feel like your story is bullshit. And if it isnt you are way lucky. Most places will just call security to remove your retarded ass from the premises

See, that's where you a gay skeptical retard.

The state department office is in the same building as the post office - open to the public.

There are two types of Staties - embassy and diplomat fags and worker bees - Admin passport/visa stampers.

If it didn't work, who cares? I tried to get an edge - and I'm sure I beat out the younger kids who had nothing to lose yet - and I was just a little older than the hiring manager, I just tried to make any type of connection I could - and it worked.

My point is, don't play any of this straight. Work hard, prepare, but scheme and play dirty if you have to.

Attached: 4ed618ba-22e7-4bd8-b095-9842e6163810.png (640x640, 754K)

fuck america and fuck the idiots of thie country that have allowed whoever to fuck us up.

youtube.com/watch?v=mYa9rSWa6aY

>reddit spacing
hm.

Kinda anti-semitic post dude

Here ya go user

etsy.com/listing/212500079/funny-coffee-mug-shhh-unique-coffee-mugs?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=shhh coffee mug&ref=sr_gallery-2-48

So about 4 months ago i went into an interview. It was basically for the same position i currently had, but better pay. The guy interviewing me was a real dick and I was getting the vibe i wasnt going to get the job. Anyways he was asking about where I currently worked and if they could call for refrence. I didnt want him to because I didnt want to cause a problem if i wasnt going to get hired. He just said okay and shortly after the interview was over. Needless to say later that day i fucking got fired because the guy apparently went ahead and called them.

how do you get fired for looking for a new job?

>he wants to be surrounded by closed minded racists

i hope you found that interviewer guy and beat the shit out of him

For fucks sake. Do you think he simply wanted to fuck with someone? Why did he do that?

What's been going on you since? Got a new job?

>but how do you know they saw you do that in the parking lot?

There is one entrance and exit for them - through the post office, otherwise they would need to hire a security guard (all staties have classified info on computers and safes).

For any veteran anons who dealt with OPSEC - storing aircraft codes of the day and crypto is the same, one way in, one way out.

I could see where he was going to come out and I parked in the shade, not many trees, and he had to walk by where I was. If he came out 45-60 minutes later - I would have missed him, but my interview was at lunch time, and I had a choice for interview times, 8am to 1130. Than from 1pm to 5pm or 5-7 on Tues.

I took a shot and I think it worked. Maybe it didn't, but maybe it helped.

I've also NEVER been nice to another person interviewing with me. I've given them shit, and cut them down any way I could. I'd push them down the stairs if I could get away with it.

Attached: culver boomin.png (854x570, 973K)

He said it was because I "didnt have the companies best interests in heart" or some shit. I dont know if there is some sort of legal action i can/could have taken. I mean currently i am living on unemployment but yeah, felt pretty shitty

either they're trolls or they havent taken/researched basic macro and micro economics

>So about 4 months ago i went into an interview. It was basically for the same position i currently had, but better pay. The guy interviewing me was a real dick and I was getting the vibe i wasnt going to get the job. Anyways he was asking about where I currently worked and if they could call for refrence. I didnt want him to because I didnt want to cause a problem if i wasnt going to get hired. He just said okay and shortly after the interview was over. Needless to say later that day i fucking got fired because the guy apparently went ahead and called them.

Holy shit you sound beta
>i hope you found that interviewer guy and beat the shit out of him
No shit, you better have at least slashed some tires

>how do you get fired for looking for a new job?
Did you get to keep your mop at least?

Attached: chuck wendig.jpg (300x400, 28K)

Examples of giving interviewers shit or messing with them?
>wow what a small office!
stuff like that?

so sick of these whiney real life threads ON EVERY FUCKING BOARD. why can't you faggots just take it to /r9k/ or stay on topic jesus fucking christ. JANNY GET IN HERE

Attached: 1563913949859.png (500x495, 468K)

name one (1) affordable place in california thats on the outskirts of san diego

I live in the inland empire California - that is about 60-90 mins from the coast. The cheapest 1 bed I could find in my area is $1280 a month.

About to start my first year of teaching next month

Attached: 1555292039674.jpg (1068x1200, 90K)

Fucked if i know. The interview was annoying because at no point did it seem like they wanted to hire me. So i was confused as to why they brought me in for one in the first place... but like i said here Currently on unemployment. Havent been able to find a new job yet

I was fucking pissed when i found out. But fuck going to jail.

>hurr you are onions because shit happened out of your control
Might need to take a break. This place has clearly addled your fucking brain.

Sounds comfy
If you are happy with that,then congratulations
Keep it up

>fall for coworker
>ask her out
>accepts out of pity
>date didn’t go well
>tries to ask me on another date
>throw an autistic drunk fit at her because I was mad the date didn’t go well
>no longer friends

Attached: 1D716EB5-1579-4350-9911-52ED187D4AAF.jpg (386x328, 26K)

>3rd year PhD student
>our 4 most recent graduates from my lab landed literal $100k starting jobs. 10% annual raise.

Bow down brainlets

>Examples of giving interviewers shit or messing with them?
>>wow what a small office!
>stuff like that?

"interviewEEs"
Never treat someone else sitting next to you trying to get the same job like anything other than a competitor trying to take food of your table.

NEG them like your life depends on it.

that just seems spiteful. unless theres more to the story.

describe this autist drunk fit

>graduate uni
>every entry level job requires 3 years experience
Uhhhh

Attached: dc567y2-c5236632-994d-471b-9436-754e288f1f13.jpg (400x400, 29K)

>
>that just seems spiteful. unless theres more to the story.

He wouldn't even give the interviewer a blowey joey to get a new job.

Attached: odor.png (729x411, 497K)

only thing I can think is
>he wanted to fuck with someone
>he or someone else there made a mistake and followed up with your employer at the time when they meant to follow up with a different candidate

ah I see

I mean i didnt do shit. Never met him until i went for the interview. Dont know if he just had a bad day or is some power tripping faggot.

>upper mgmt in a fortune 500 transportation company
>in the south
>great pay low cost of living
>vendor and carrier contacts out the ass
>get wined and dined almost every two weeks
>4500 night out three weeks ago
>shitty comm degree where u attended only test days

PARTY ROCKING IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT
NOT A WAGIE SO IM FEELN AWWRIGHT

Why are you working such a cheap job?

>software engineer with good grades and smart
>but coding is an absolute pain in the ass
>only took the degree because of pressure to do college
>all i want to do is live a NEET lifestyle and eat out every day
>$20k a year is enough for this
I just want an easy job that pays enough.

>get internship while in uni
>hired after it's over
>make almost 50k before even graduating
Feels good not having a meme degree

She told me during the date that she used to “fuck with” another coworker and I took that literally instead of metaphorically and told her that that part of the date pissed me off and disgusted me and that she tore my heart out. She just walked away and hasn’t spoken to me since lmao

Funnily enough, I have an almost exact opposite story
>Coworker of mine has been noticeably interested in me for a few months now, asking me my interests and such
>have no interest in any sort of relationships but don't feel like burning bridges so I play along
>she asks me out and we have a reasonably good time
>she asks me if I want to continue going out
>me being autistic says nah, i'm fine
>things really awkward at work now
I really shouldn't have turned her down

Attached: assburger.jpg (196x223, 6K)

No idiot, that his gf not his wife, he cant let an oportunity like this pass just becayse he is in a safe place NOW, what if hus gf leave him tomorrow?
I would take the job, its an oportunity that will not come again

She prolly did mean it literally to be fair

So you dedicate over a decade of your life and tons of debt to get where a competent bachelors in business can get you in 2-4. Noice.

>No idiot, that his gf not his wife, he cant let an oportunity like this pass just becayse he is in a safe place NOW, what if hus gf leave him tomorrow?
>I would take the job, its an oportunity that will not come again

>opportunity

Attached: Average tv poster.png (990x550, 256K)

Fucking millennials always wanting to take short cuts and do the bare minimum just to squeak by, and even then they don't do that. Worthless coddled generation.

wow user. do you think she knows that you were a dumbass and misunderstood her? or that she's just baffled and weirded out by you?

well did you actually want to keep going out? doesnt seem like it.

To be fair, a masters in electrical engineering from Brazil probably means you can wire a plug and not much else, that is why it is worthless

Attached: 1478035915019.png (1354x934, 307K)

>>graduate uni
>>every entry level job requires 3 years experience

That's what's known as a corporate shit test.
Just make up internships from Sophomore year on every summer.
Just look up every company in your career field that's merged, gone out of business or doesn't answer their phone.

Attached: corporate left.jpg (900x600, 43K)

Who are the biggest degree cucks Engineers or Teaching degrees?

I used to think engineers with their low impact and oversaturated field but now that teachers these days are also oversaturated and requiring a masters 2nd language and still pay nothing idk anymore.

everything is a meme

everyone just drifts along until they end up somewhere, then they pretend it was all according to plan and they're a genius.

You defeated yourselves you retarded kikes, this society cant even hold itself up much longer.

Latter probably. I think she told people that I only wanted her for sex so that’s what she got out of it. I miss talking to her but I don’t think our friendship can be repaired.

No, but it wasn't like I wasn't having fun just hanging out with her, but she seemed to really want to be in a relationship, and I don't want to deal with relationship baggage.

teachers suck in America. if they really need to get a masters now and maybe even more skills then good. they can actually earn their inflated pompous attitude after putting some work in.

Unironically track him down, put on an Obama mask, and break both his arms and legs in minecraft

Why are there so many posters on Yea Forums that seem to work dead-end jobs? I thought Yea Forums was supposed to be based. At least there are some good jobs in this thread

>entry levels need experience
99.999% just require competent job history.

Nobody wants to take a chance on a sperg who has never worked before and if you were unable to hold a part time job in college then you lack basic adult responsibilities and multitasking. Degree only resumes go straight to the trash for me.