Was Pam a total bitch for not letting Jim pursue his dream job in Season 9?

Was Pam a total bitch for not letting Jim pursue his dream job in Season 9?

Attached: 0F5192DE-6365-492B-B54C-E8A285A05FBF.jpg (786x393, 49K)

BECAUSE WHITE WOMEN ARE BITCHES

Attached: 20181008_132205.jpg (720x870, 409K)

she's a bitch for cucking based Roy

how can i get a used up 35 year old roastie gf

orbit her for like 10 years, get a gf thats better than her in every way, dump that gf for no reason, smirk

Tbh she has a point

Explain

No, she doesn't. You can clean a house in a few hours and maintain it every day in much less.

>its hard work cleaning and maintaining a house
FUCKING WHORE

Based

be 18-22 years old. Thats why I did, my first gf was 35 and I was 19 years old, they are pretty desperate and love younger guys

>be me
>living in my own house on my own bachelor life
>manage to both work 8-10 hours a day plus the work that I bring home with me plus regular gymtime plus keep my house clean

Why is it thought of as difficult to have a cleanly living space. I mean yeah a toddler can fuck your shit up but if you've got all day devoted to nothing but babysitting and keeping things in order then what's really so hard that's occupying 90% of your time?

The Office is the ultimate red pill to not settle for a Pam and go the path of Roy instead: a successful business owner in a happy marriage who is content with his life

She really doesn't.

There gotta be a way around this somehow.

Attached: 1563896672962.jpg (958x686, 341K)

Karen best girl

>Jim gets his perfect dream job
>Pam wants to stay in Scranton and fuck him over
>Jim quits his dream job and buys a house in Scranton for Pam instead
>she hates it but pretends to love it anyway
>Jim breaks his back working at Dunder Mifflin when he could have had it all
>Pam borderline cheats on him with the sound guy

In the end, the Office is a story about how your oneitis is never worth it and not all you think she'll be.

Attached: Prisonmike.png (700x393, 297K)

They could have talked about for a few weeks before he jumped into it

what else happened after michael scott left? i stopped watching the show after that season.

It was a dumb idea and it wouldn't have worked if it wasn't an American wish fulfillment sitcom. She was 100% right in pushing him not to go for it.

>he watched past season 4
Hahaha

Roy was a scumbag.

Lots of nonsensical singing and dancing.

depends on the house. some maid cleaning services can only do 3 houses a day, and that's with a squad of women

I don't know if I even watched season 9? wtf

The Office wouldve been a so much better show without these 2. easily the most hateable characters on the show

Why do white people make this annoying ass face?

The office is for holes and homos

stratosphere IQ. The office is blackpilled

Well it's a good thing the family in the pic isn't rich and thus doesn't fall in to that category.

please elaborate
i stopped after michael scott left

Attached: 1522656655246.jpg (600x656, 71K)

Fuck Pam. She then wants him to do it after he quits NOT because she loves him and wants what's best got him, but because she's afriad he'll resent her for killing his dream. Fuck you

This.