Shangqi is over, China hate it, Marvel fucked up

Shangqi's ugly male star said on INS that the film was not meant to please China, but to represent all Asian Americans who are foreigners.

China take it as a offence. Chinese audiences are demanding a boycott of the film on their social media. Some influential official media in China have begun to criticize the elements of Fu Manchu and anti-China in this work.

Marvel is over. In order to please SJW they offended the whole Chinese market, they will feel the punishment of capitalism.

Attached: 135776486.jpg (599x555, 105K)

>disney needing china money

?

Here's your title
CHINKS THINK SHANGCHI STINKS
It's perfect! Print it!

Attached: j-jonah-e1499121306992.jpg (780x439, 34K)

Yeah?

It will still make 2 billion dollars
Keep seethin

That's the whole bloody point. Phase 4 is all about pandering. Now that base Chinese is telling them to fuck off. The shills will still spin it anyway to the Mouses favor. Though, ticket sales from overseas will in the Asian market will probably be nonexistent.

Not only will it not earn $2 billion, it may also lead to a complete ban on all Marvel movies in China.

Based China

>boycott of the film on their social media
What?

what the fuck is shanghi?

chill raimi

>ban on Marvel movies
I fucking wish

>Shangqi

I had to read the replies to understand what the fuck this is

Shang Chi, Master of Kung Fu and son of Fu Manchu (well, when they still have the rights to Fu Manchu). It's a cult comic from 70's Marvel they want to be a new franchise.

It doesn't seem to be going well.

Underrated post

I hope so. They went full SJW pandering. Phase 4 looks like a parody. Homos, more negros, more roasties. Time to go.

>Based Post
>My sides

Attached: 1563464944972.png (960x960, 812K)

I wish they didn't fuck up Iron Fist with Netflix. He's so much more interesting than Chang Chi, and a better fighter.

Isn't Fu Manchu public domain?

I think danny and shang chi are about equal in terms of prowess. Fuck shang chi was keeping up with spidey no problem without any sorts of fancy magic or tech so he probably is a little bit better than danny

>About equal
Looking it up, you're right. Danny says Shang is the better fighter, but every time they actually fight they stalemate...so, yeah.

based post
fpbp

Master of Kung Fu was a good series, the problem is that it was breathtaking for the techniques and storytelling qualities it adapted for comics, but on film those were old hat even when the series debuted. They're either going to have to try really, really hard to make a unique martial arts movie, or they'll probably just drown it in superhero clichés and make it yet another fantasy movie with Asian trappings.

Fu Manchu is not going to be in the movie; they replaced him with The Mandarin.

I bet Asians have never seen a movie about a good Asian man beating a bunch of bad Asian men with martial arts. The creativity of this film is bound to be very breakthrough.

Based China

But the Mandarin is a white actor in MCU.

Replace one anti-China character with another anti-China character, and then let him represent the evil China and get likked by the Chinese Americans hero colluding with the United States.

Chinese will certainly like the approach.

And before that he was an ambiguous Muslim terrorist who got blown up by Iron Mongler.

Alright I hate niigers and SJWs as much as the next guy but fuck china
>forced abortion
>prosecute Christians
>death penalty for gun ownership
>hate based japan and taiwan(the real china)
>communist
Your literally muslim tier. I would actually rank you fuckers below turkey and the European islamic countries like Albania.

Not really. China is telling them to fuck off because the character “has a racist, offensive history.” China is just being a SJW (but only when it comes to their own interests) over a movie that hasn’t even begun to be made and a character that they’ll no doubt reimagine to the point it won’t resemble the original. Fuck China.

Taiwan is the only region in Asia where gay marriage is legalized. Are you sure you worship them?

Then, you are a FAGGOT .

>le sides
cringe

>forced abortion
dont care
>prosecute Christians
dont care
dont care
dont watch anime and wtf do taiwan do really?
>communist
ehhh

>forced abortion
based?
>prosecute Christians
mega based
super based
dare I say it based?
>communist
not really

The chinese almost certainly will if they try it.

Good. Maybe Capeshit will die.