Literally the only good thing disney has ever done

literally the only good thing disney has ever done

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1080, 145K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pwiGuvhTPQY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

I havent seen this since I was a child, but I remember them walking into an empty theater with the devil on the screen, or something. Truly a disturbing and demonic film.

Forgetting:
> My Date With the President’s Daughter
> Susie Q
> Mom’s Got a Date With a Vampire
> Halloweentown
> Don’t Look Under the Bed
> So Weird
> Boy Meets World
> The Famous Jett Jackson
> In A Heartbeat
> Angels In the Outfield
> Smart Guy

Fuckin’ Pleb

I forgot
> Smart House
> The Thirteenth Year
> Brink!

> no Johnny tsunami

Back to pleb town

Attached: 0834DC6D-FD53-4F6F-BF41-3AAC8C6F39BE.jpg (182x268, 16K)

> Even Stevens
> Kim Possible
> Lizzie McQuire

Brink!

Pleb filter

Attached: 0AC155D5-C538-42F4-B6C2-E0F1B43126EA.jpg (250x400, 29K)

>no mention of Cadet Kelly

>My Date With the President’s Daughter
that song has been stuck in my head for like a decade. i remember watching cadet kelly when i was around 3 years old. all the zenon and halloweentown movies too. shit was kino

How did I forgot my boy???

Also:
> Zenon
> Luck of the Irish
> Under Wraps
> The Other Me
> Can of Worms
> Step Sister From Planet Weird
> Quints

I feel like Insaw that Color of Friendship movie but can’t really remember anything about it so must’ve not been that good

There was that one movie with the kid who played Clue in So Weird where he’s a loser but he makes a wish to become popular in school that was really good too

My niggas

Christie Carlson Romano is super underrated. She was hot, funny, a good actress, and she could sing her ass off. A tragedy she never blew up

>mfw I once was on a bus that was playing this on a loop over and over and over

Attached: 4024_057a.jpg (500x585, 50K)

Zenon, Phantom of the Megaplex, Johnny Tsunami, Halloween town, Luck of the Irish, Don't Look under the bed, Smart House, and My Date with the Presidents Daughter are all KINO.

But we ALL agree that Brink! is the absolute best and cannot be topped for Disney Channel original movies?

All I remember from this is Mickey Rooney

I don’t know, user. I think we’re going to have to watch them all again to make that determination.

Did anyone watch In A Heartbeat? My Mom always made me turn it off but I saw a bit of one episode and it seemed kino as hell

Tru confessions is so heart wrenching. A classic Shia vehicle

What was that one about the kid that was an android? I remember a scene where he had to get through airport TSA and the metal detector kept going off and another where his scientist dad was getting made fun of at a conference and almost pointed him out in the audience but didn’t.

I think there was another one where a kid is living with his single Dad and goes to find his Mom only to find out she’s not really his Mom and his Dad cloned him from himself but that might have been a non-Disney thing

I think I saw this back in the day but only once

>when he gets lost and frustrated in the elevator at the library
one of only maybe three movies that have made cry

>Tru confessions
Fuck I forgot about that one too. So good.

youtube.com/watch?v=pwiGuvhTPQY

It's like a kino autistic horror movie

imagine having a little sister thats that fucking cute lmao.

crying is gay lol

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (497x497, 29K)