Drone footage for future cinema

youtube.com/watch?v=9azNq8BXBmU

So I was watching this example of drone footage and was realizing how uncanny it looks because we are looking at real locations but the camera movement is something we are only used to seeing in computer/video games. Do you see more drone use in future tv shows or movies as they get larger and can carry larger movie cameras?

Attached: drone-video.jpg (1227x920, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lawandcrime.com/crazy/following-a-series-of-tweets-it-appears-as-though-john-mcafee-is-in-cia-custody
youtube.com/watch?v=u-MbC34erbs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So, helicopters?

Attached: 1518309734959.jpg (271x271, 8K)

I BELIEVE I KNOW THIS BUILDING BUT I CANT SAY MOR--

Attached: 2578102551_fa1a37ddf8_z.jpg (640x497, 63K)

I think you should stop harassing the wealthy you worthless fucking commie. This is how it starts. You start trying to find conspiracies and problems with a guy owning his own island, then you start demanding higher minimum wage, then you want free healthcare, free education, and all that other shit. You're fucking awful. Get a god damn job and produce something.

I know you just want to start an Epstein thread, but were you serious when you asked
> Do you see more drone use in future tv shows or movies as they get larger and can carry larger movie cameras?
Drones have long replaced helicopters for shooting tv shows, movies, commercials etc. They're cheaper and better to use in every way imaginable.

>seething jewlet detected

I would love to explore this island personally. Not only do I imagine there to be all sorts of scandalous shit, but islands fascinate me for some reason. There is one in the middle of the river in my city here and I drive past it to work each morning and wonder about getting over there and camping on it, it's about half a mile across it'd be dope.

IF YOU TRESPASS ON PRIVATE PROPERTY YOU HAVE VIOLATED THE NAP

DONT BE SURPRISED IF YOU GET SHOT UNDER CASTLE DOCTRINE

THIS TRIGGERS COMMIE NON PROPERTY OWNERS

Attached: 1512847713982.gif (165x115, 482K)

When is someone going to do this with a place like Bohemian Grove?

Shut up you fucking pedo

What goes on here?

Attached: 8195F067-3310-447E-A442-58FB4407CD5A.jpg (1536x1321, 954K)

I hope you anons are backing up this channel. Ive only backed up 2 so far. And there's like 20 of em. Help me archive em anons before they get ZUCCd

>Literally nobody around and there is a beach within 25 yards of that "temple"
Why is it so hard for someone to take a speedboat there and investigate?

Leave jews alone! did you forget the holocaust?

Ourguy mcafee literally did and was apprehended by Mossad and or CIA

lawandcrime.com/crazy/following-a-series-of-tweets-it-appears-as-though-john-mcafee-is-in-cia-custody

>MFW THE USVI 183 DAY BONA FIDE RESIDENCY RULE TO DODGE THE IRS

CANT BE IN USA PROPER MORE THAN 90 DAYS PER YEAR EITHER

>Drone footage for future cinema
not really

directors already use "cgi camera"

you can fake camera movement with cgi. nobody ever notices it.

There was a drone shot in the Revenant that was pretty good.

I saw another one recently but can’t remember lol.

>Mcafee said he had sex with whales and mentioned nothing about Epstein or going near his islands
Your a terrible liar

Alex Jones did.

Implying fucking a sea beast that weighs 3 tons isnt one of the most based things a multimillionaire could do.
And he was in the carribean on a boat with a drone right by epsteins island when he got taken into custody.

>And he was in the carribean on a boat with a drone right by epsteins island when he got taken into custody.
*citation needed*

so start the Area 51 meme for Epstein's island.

Area 51 is a psyop to shift attention from Epstein

Meh. I dont care enough to sit here and copy paste a bunch of links. But its been all over /pol/ today.

sooooo you got nothing then

>its been all over /pol/ today.

This was literally the source I put for all the quotes I used for my masters thesis. Needless to say I passed with flying colors, the examiners clapped at the end. I also shook the headmasters hand and asked for his job, which he relinquished into my possession.

same guy just posted a new video
13 min old
youtube.com/watch?v=u-MbC34erbs

>not citing your own dreams
Pleb.

Attached: 220px-H._P._Lovecraft,_June_1934.jpg (196x258, 6K)

how far can the average drone fly from the controller? This guy must have been within a mile of the island, right?

And then the poor kill the rich?

Sounds pretty kino.

More like kino, citing /pol/ is the equivalent of pretending you gleaned the secret of the world from a reading of your own freshly shat putrid turd.

YOU CAN DO LONG RANGE WITH SPECIAL EQUIPMENT, STAYING WITHIN LEGAL POWER SOME OF THE TBS TXS

BUT THIS JUST LOOKS LIKE GENERIC OFF THE SHELF DJI TRASH

Attached: tbs-crossfire-tx-big-1.jpg (1024x1024, 91K)

Why do you think runs academia? Hello?

>He thinks he is not being indoctrinated

Look at this faggot.

Absolutely OP, I was just having these thoughts myself.

I'm pretty sure drones already handle all non-cinematic B-roll shots these days, I think it's only a matter of time before drones are used at least for sweeping establishing shots and maybe even some aerial chase shots
I don't know if they'd have pilots but definitely could work with a preprogrammed flight path.

To that faggot that said it's like helicopters, yea it's called a quadcopter.

yikes

pedo fucking creep