Was this the best Mission Impossible movie yet?

Was this the best Mission Impossible movie yet?

Attached: tre.jpg (600x889, 87K)

2 was better

This. Was coming to say this but I see another chad is here

how is he so fucking cool

Attached: image.jpg (1200x600, 85K)

>god-tier score, great action sequences, fake nuclear blast end scene, Henry Chadvill
yes OP, yes

Yes but it like all of the MI films are heavily flawed (I guess the first is pretty solid and my criticisms of Cruise's acting/character in it and the reliance on a twist that makes the movie less fun on re-watch isn't totally fair since the other films are much more flawed). Watching it I felt like the bomb was supposed to go off and I kept wishing it would because the support cast in MI has just gotten worse and worse. We have fucking simon pegg, some old black dude who can't even emote his lines properly, some chick no one gives a shit about (but she's pretty hot at least). At least Cavill or however you spell his name did a real good job but then he's the one that dies. Also the main bad guy they brought over from the previous film is really weak so I was disappointed to see him again. Otherwise it had some of the best action of the series

good movie but that helicopter shit was retarded

She makes my pee-pee feel things

Attached: 52944436_318480978869338_3565544211639686058_n.jpg (1080x1080, 263K)

Best thing about MI is there isn't any bad films. Yes, JJ's bridge sequence is kino

MI2 was legit bad

I heard he actually did the carrier takeoff all by himself in the new Top Gun

I agree with you on the bridge sequence and I also agree there have been no bad films even though 2 and 3 skirt close to it.
And 2 fags, I'm not disputing that the last twenty minutes is Woo's finest non-Hardboiled work, but that doesn't give the atrocious pacing and the garbage which is everything before that in the film.

You're a legit pleb. The action is too much for audiences to handle at times

Get De Palma'd

Attached: sweat.jpg (400x162, 57K)

MI2 is only slow when talking to Hopkins, other than that, badass

>all of the best waifus are back
>the best villains in the series
>Tom Cruise still doing crazy shit even though he's going into his fourties
>best fistfight in recent action movie history
>non-cgi HALO jump
Yeah i'm thinking it was the best one.

this, the only good one is the first

Check out the big brain on user

I'd argue the original is the best movie but Fallout is the most watchable with 4 and 5 being right behind it

>Tom Cruise still doing crazy shit even though he's going into his fourties

He will be 60 years old in 3 years time.

Rogue Nation was better put together desu

1, 4 and 6 are the best (in that order). 2 is great and a pleb filter. 5 is good and 3 was meh aside from the villain.

This

>and I also agree there have been no bad films even though 2 and 3 skirt close to it
There is literally nothing bad about 3.

I think rabbits foot and JJ in general pissed off Yea Forums anons, but I agree. It was good

> Rogue Nation = Fallout > Ghost Protocol > 3 >> 1 >> 2

or...
> 1 = good
> 2 = decent
> 3 = near great
> GP = slightly lesser great
> RN = great
> Fallout = great

Single reason GP isn't equal with RN or Fallout is because the villain is a non character.

There's also nothing good about it, apart from PSH

I'll never understand the fascination over RN. 1 or 2 good scenes and it has Rebecca Ferguson, that's it

based, I've been saying this for years. With GP everyone remembers the Dubai sequence but if you ask them who the villain was they draw a total blank. The climax with that stupid Prince and the car garage is also a bit cartoonish for my tastes, Rogue is a lot more grounded and noirish