Can we say he was the "Plagiacci" of our times?

Can we say he was the "Plagiacci" of our times?

Attached: robin-williams-inline.jpg (660x440, 33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

kempa.com/robin-williams-prince-of-thieves/#comments
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no. overrated as fuck and even moreso after death because "dawww so sad he was depressed :((("

i heard he had demons

zoomer spotted

except only zoomers like robin williams

Awe poor guy who got his fame by stealing from people funnier then him then killed himself because hes so sad, wah wah

Possibly. I still miss him

I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain. Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. Great clown Robin Williams is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. Says, "But doctor...I am Robin Williams

Zoomer
baste

No, he died from auto erotic asphyxiation

No that was just the plot of his movie Worlds Greatest Dad.
He was a cool guy.

Attached: Curtains.gif (480x272, 3.75M)

But doctor, I’M Pagliacci!

Attached: image-asset.jpg (500x333, 26K)

>Plagiacci
because he was a Plagiarist and thief? sure

He was in a movie that dealt with that soecific mindset ; in this movie his son was a dick who hanged himself by accident masturbating, and he covered it up as a suicide. After that every one of his classmates who hated him began to praise him to a point of absurdity, and the father is forced to put an end to the charade.
Fuck that's a great movie, the moment where the father discovers the corpse has me completely in tears right now, it's been 4 years since I've seen that movie, " World's Greatest Dad ".

he's being raped by the devil in hell forever

Should have read the thread to see somebody had already made a reference to this movie

What?! He was a Sith lord?

he had an extremely aggressive case of Lewy Body Dementia and he was losing control of his body and his brain essentially so he killed himself while he was still able to.
It got diagnosed as Parkinson's initially but they figured out it was LBD just a few months before his death.

Bobcat is a jew piece of shit, but you’re right, that movie is serious kino. Of course, any movie with cameo from Bruce Hornsby is going to be K I N O.

That's one movie I wish I could see for the first time again. I ignored it for the longest time because I thought it would be some shit like that RV movie, but maybe it was the R rating or just boredom that made me watch it knowing nothing.

Oh god, I’ll never forget it.

Do we have ANY evidence that he was depressed? Seemed like a pretty upbeat and kind guy. The only evidence is that he committed suicide? I always thought what said, that he was just taking an exit on his own terms before he lost the chance to and became something so different he could no longer be called Robin Williams.
I hated the weeks after his death, all the sadbrains using a great man's death to further their "awareness for mental health" agenda.

I miss him, bros

t. zoomer

Same. Despite the accusations of plagiarism against him in the 70's I loved his stand up and humor. His movies were so-so, which is why most people liked him but I thought they were mostly just okay. His death is one of the few I never got over. To this day it still seems so weird Robin Williams isn't alive and part of our world.

"Pagliacci" is plural. The word you're looking for is "pagliaccio."

He was a good performer but his stand up was dog shit. He didn't have one worthwhile observation, just coked-up slapstick. It's really dated.

Who did he plagiarize?

Kino shots too, the one that's imprinted in my mind is the one where the father characters breaks down in the school because of the hypocrisy and all the children hug him, as if they were sharing the pain, when it's all sociopathic performance to show they're real human beans too

kek, what a retard

>David Brenner claims that he confronted Williams personally and threatened him with bodily harm if he heard Williams utter another one of his jokes.[50][51]

A lot of it is just hearsay though. Vague accusations of him taking ideas or loosely copying people. kempa.com/robin-williams-prince-of-thieves/#comments

Apparently he stopped going to comedy clubs as a patron all together to avoid any further accusations.

Ha! Never knew he was such a hack.

Why did he suicide again?

I heard he had some weird form of dementia that made him think everybody was plotting to rape him and steal his stuff.

Because he had a degenerative brain disease.

good joke. everyone (you). roll on snare drum. curtains