This is the part where you boogie

This is the part where you boogie.

Attached: B8D53956-BA47-4B43-A1CF-0D983C0AE797.jpg (640x480, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wjJ9tt8NUQ4
youtu.be/c3h7genP00g
youtube.com/watch?v=RJGaYLhgWLs
youtube.com/watch?v=aH6m_JSZyig
youtube.com/watch?v=x6Nb608AZVc
youtube.com/watch?v=-dyO9SWiY7k
youtube.com/watch?v=DfzThMe7bBM
youtube.com/watch?v=4lzWmDIY9Zk
youtube.com/watch?v=QD8aHSquRRY
youtube.com/watch?v=HflILF_9O2k
m.ign.com/articles/2019/07/18/the-mask-returns-with-political-satire-angle-in-new-comic-series
youtube.com/watch?v=tVY79A57e4I
youtube.com/watch?v=74KxwkLjE9E
youtube.com/watch?v=TYHTr2Z82Ao
youtu.be/DTNcrUBCqXk
youtu.be/xJlXnxfZqPk?t=351
youtube.com/watch?v=P9EoOuy4SkA
youtube.com/watch?v=LBLhV4QqTxI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Legitimately the worst movie I have ever seen and probably will ever see. I hated the original Mask but holy shit this movie is an actual nightmare. I only watched it because I was sick with the flu and it was the only thing on during the day on cartoon network. That scene alone is like a horrible hellscape tht goes on for like 5 minutes, only for me to learn recently that there was an extended version of that awful song. Jamie Kennedy is a douche anyway but he deserves to have the shit kicked out of him for that movie.

This movie was so bad Jaime Kennedy made a documentary asking people why they hated him

>Dontcha just love Halloween?

2019 mask posting is relevant

Attached: son-of-the-mask-movie.jpg (1199x613, 125K)

I thought this movie was gonna be awesome, I was so hyped for it. Then it was complete shit

The hair is so douchy

That's fever dream tier shit right there.

See what I mean?

ID. Not IV.

Attached: ID Not IV.jpg (1280x720, 516K)

This image is deeply unsettling. Some primal part of my brain is telling me I need to get as far away from this as fast as possible.

>I hated the original Mask
How can you hate that movie? Are you retarded? Do you have autism? If that's true, then kill yourself, come on, do it, the world ain't miss you, your family will thank God for someone like you seven feet deep in a cemetery.

Attached: kdo8z7vuvna01.gif (200x250, 2.65M)

This is the part where you bog

They should have made the sequel R-18 and emulate the original mask comics where the guy turns into an unapologetic murderer. Could have been the kino of the century and showed how the mask's effect on people isn't just to turn them into silly people hence why it's scary to experience.

Attached: 1514998825316.png (657x527, 13K)

>I thought this movie was gonna be awesome
And it was.

I would've fucked his wife so goddamn hard my dick would've broke

youtu.be/wjJ9tt8NUQ4

>remember when the first movie had the mask get a group of cops pointing guns at him to dance with soul and humor
>let's do the same thing for mask 2 but at a club and completely remove the soul and with hip hop music, people will love that
What the fuck were they thinking?

>R-18
I love that website!

Attached: 342644348545.png (1791x656, 270K)

Son of mask posting? Hell yeah

Mask sperm

Attached: 21236614-copy-2-copy[1].jpg (480x272, 25K)

The musical scene was kino.

I loved it.

post this every day

The Morsk

Why does he have Kool Keith hair?

Attached: koolkeith-9949.jpg (247x300, 9K)

I know what you mean brother. My 7th grade class was forced to see it on our yearly theatre field trip. Constantine was playing next door. When I saw Jaime Kennedy playing with his Gameboy advance sp not knowing how to hold it, I knew I had to get out. I left the screening room, and left to the restroom where I sat in a toilet stall and played on my DS for almost 45 minutes before the teachers found me, going apeshit where I was. I had to smell things, terrible things. I was forced to sit back in the theater, surrounded by my fellow classmates, some where laughing, but most were dead silent. My teacher told me to be grateful we were taken to go see the movie, I told her I'd rather watch the zapruder film on a loop for 3 hrs. Needless to say she wasn't amused.

This actor is a charisma void if I have ever seen any.

Also, I hated this movie as a kid, but back then I didn't know how to tell what was good acting or not. I just thought it was stupid to pick a good movie and make a childish version of it with a stupid CGI baby as protagonist.

Attached: 1558738896026.jpg (505x537, 29K)

I haven't watched this shitty movie but if it was a lot like this scene then what's the problem?

This is the worst thing I have ever seen and I actually like watching shitty Z movies.

absolutely amazing

Watch the first Mask movie just to set a standard, and them watch that abomination.

I hate this movie with blind fury, and that was before the internet and it's hate wagons.

Oh is this the new meme everyones gonna spew for the next few months unoriginally? Cant wait

Kino

My fetish is omnipotent mischief. The movie sucks but it hits the fetish a bit. The original much more so.

I hate Jim Carrey

who's that green guy

Kino

dubs of truth

>tim avery

CRINGE

>At least one week of these threads

Feels like someone is trying to force something...

Attached: Arthur Rape Face.png (362x273, 154K)

""""My bad""""

Attached: MY BAD.jpg (1280x720, 544K)

youtu.be/c3h7genP00g

Die

Attached: 1561237752401.jpg (500x481, 44K)

this movie was FUCKED

>someone posts a thread about an older movie
>it's a good thread
>next few weeks are spent trying to capture the magic of the original thread
It's a vicious cycle. Remember Pestposting?

Delet this.

Attached: armond-white.jpg (550x325, 32K)

>Have only seen Son of Mask and not the original
Should I watch the original

That's literally what party rockers posting was but that lasted 6 months

Did our boy Armond reciew Son of the Mask?

I sense a board plaguing meme in the brewing

Attached: 1557509111073.jpg (1280x1143, 80K)

you're a lying, blog posting, reddit tier faggot and i want you dead, sir.

What happens if the mask gets pulled off?

Attached: pihWE3d.gif (500x259, 973K)

thats how Yea Forums works. like every meme starts like that .

if only

>Imagine being this upset that someone didn't like The Mask, a movie that nobody remembers or cares about to this day and you only remember because it had Jim Carrey in it when he was popular.
Maybe you should be the one to off yourself user, holy shit. I bet you're one of those people who thinks Jumanji is a flawless American classic too just because Robin Williams is in it.

Opened the gif waiting for a slap, a dickslap, or a cumshot, but no, it is just boring whoremonger garbage.

KYS

He goes back to a normal guy, did you watch the first movie?

does Jamie Kennedy play the mask a lot in the second movie? it looks awful but I think I can dig a few more minutes of that laughable cringey action

later dubs negate earlier dubs

Youre a pathetic attention seeking loser

Welcome to Edge City, the place where everyone is jacking off but no one gets to cum

That guy with the glasses got a new producer?

>Watch the first Mask movie just to set a standard, and them watch that abomination.

youtube.com/watch?v=RJGaYLhgWLs

The self-loathing in his eyes throughout the scene is truly remarkable.

A TOMMY GUN

Jamie Kennedy is so fucking awful oh my god

Attached: 1554239903600.png (325x300, 87K)

>pulls out a condom instead of balloon
Soul
>pulls out IV instead of ID
Soulless

LOOOOOKKKKKIIIIIIII

Attached: ob5_comp_r1o.pub.2k.140.jpg (1143x704, 190K)

they're both pretty funny

Something feels really wrong with his face in this movie, he looks dead inside. Jim Carrey as the mask feels completely natural, even with the cartoony green face.

youtube.com/watch?v=aH6m_JSZyig

man what the fuck happened
why are sequels always so bad

It would be extremely painful

Attached: dumbass zoomer.gif (326x281, 171K)

PUMP EET

Attached: bogged.png (1920x1080, 1.17M)

> (You)
>>pulls out a condom instead of balloon
>Soul

Tim Avery's version of The Mask didn't use a condom at all. So we got this amazing scene in Son of the Mask:

youtube.com/watch?v=x6Nb608AZVc

make the pictures a square you moron
no one wants to save a shitting 1920x1080 image you dumb fuck

Attached: 1562630300719.jpg (250x237, 23K)

Why did he have an XL condom full of cum in his pocket?

>After a few years of struggling, Kennedy was unable to find an agent and worked as a host at Red Lobster. He auditioned for over 80 commercials and could not book one. He then took a job as a telemarketer, and learned that he had a talent in selling things. Kennedy then thought that if he could sell anything, "why not sell myself?", becoming his own agent.

>Kennedy created a false persona, screen agent "Marty Power", to attract the attention of real agents and managers over the phone, who would later book his performances. He came to prominence in the late 1990s for playing Randy Meeks in the Scream film series. His lead role as Tim Avery in Son of the Mask earned him a Golden Raspberry Award nomination for Worst Actor.

>His stint as Activision's emcee at Electronic Entertainment Expo 2007 drew much criticism not only for his ignorance of the industry, but also for performing drunk as he insulted the audience.

>While working on his film Malibu's Most Wanted, Kennedy wrote an autobiography titled, Wannabe: A Hollywood Experiment. The book chronicles his life in Hollywood as he attempts to become a star. It gives background on his life and family, and quickly dives into his adventures. It tells of such things as Kennedy's living conditions in the Hollywood slums, his dilapidated car, and his kidney issues.

>A performer of stand-up comedy, he is also known for his sketch performances on his television reality show, The Jamie Kennedy Experiment, which became the WB Network's highest-ranking new show in 2002, but which was cancelled in April 2004 due to falling viewership.

>In April 2010, sources reported that Kennedy would very likely return to the Scream franchise to star in the fourth installment; however, according to Scream screenwriter Kevin Williamson, plans were never made for him to rejoin the franchise, attributing the misinformation to a fabrication by Kennedy.

Attached: 800px-Jamie_Kennedy_Comic-Con_2012.jpg (800x1070, 188K)

Have people been spamming son of mask threads? I used to make one every few months but they never caught on. Last time I did one was like 6 months ago. I haven't noticed any lately, guess I was ahead of the game

Attached: the last face you see as your soul travels to hell.png (870x487, 684K)

>no one's posted Kino Pete yet

youtube.com/watch?v=-dyO9SWiY7k

Do it yourself if you wanna save it, lazy nigger.

This is kino beyond belief

Die

Why is Kal Penn playing a mexican?

im just saying horizontal images look like shit you horizontal blockhead

Jamie Kennedy was known for being a wigger. If they were smart, they would have let him just be a wigger mask instead of a terrible copy of Jim Carrey. Could have worked out.

IT WASN'T ME
IT WAS THE ONE-ARMED MAN

I wonder how many fat theater kids tried to do this.

No, if I remember correctly it's mostly the baby and the dog that wear the mask

>His stint as Activision's emcee at Electronic Entertainment Expo 2007 drew much criticism not only for his ignorance of the industry, but also for performing drunk as he insulted the audience.

>youtube.com/watch?v=DfzThMe7bBM

Pure kino

and then
>2013
youtube.com/watch?v=4lzWmDIY9Zk

This video is beyond cringe

jesus, no intonation change at all. i always heard it was bad and i shouldnt ruin my memory of the mask by watching it. his voice is like a drunk bill clinton

kek was just about to post this. This needs to be preserved in the Smithsonian.

This film is so fuckin good. A true andunique masterpiece. I honestly feel sad for the generations who will not experience kino like this.

Attached: 0cc.jpg (633x640, 51K)

>A TOMMY GUN

Attached: tommygun.webm (868x532, 945K)

>Warwick hotel
Hmm....

Holy shit
>bad jokes
>poor Tony Hawk
>btfo by british guy
>that boomer at the end
amazing

Prime Will Farrel could have probably done a mask 2 justice.

Oh wait I forgot, the baby is literally the "son of the mask" so it doesn't wear it but I do think the dog wears the mask a lot

the musical number just drags on. it just keeps going

today I learned they made sequels to The Mask

>and unique*

john mulaney as normal guy, ben scwartz as the mask.

Soul
Soulless

what is his schtick supposed to be? that he sucks and is unfunny?

tfw you realize these threads are repeated because studios want to know what mask reboot should be like.

>"Comedian"

This

you conspiracy niggers really suck the fun out of everything

>t.

Attached: 3a9.png (476x476, 149K)

its not a conspiracy. behind the scenes this is just reddit. everything cool will be corprotized and ruined.

>I see some virgins in the audience.

>look at that, it's exactly 2 seconds before I honk your nose and pull your underwear over your head

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-23 at 10.47.21 PM.png (564x663, 257K)

ah-bloo-bloo

Why would you want to save that pic, you colossal, sister-fucking, inbred, genetic abomination? What strain of autism do you have?

these are some of the scariest effects to be put to film

>can't even spell
seriously you suck the fun out of everything go back

do two of the "masks" ever fight one another in the comics? i assume theres some bullshit story about a clone or duplicate or something

That sequence was still better than the glorified video game cutscene that was the endgame battle.

Absolute crinfe

Attached: 1563400792600.jpg (458x684, 68K)

fuck that. not every movie needs to be a gritty gore fest. the mask worked great as a movie, the comic would just be tired.

i thought the mask was some old god or something. theres only one, right? and he just sort of takes over the wearer.

I don't understand the problem here. Not as good as the first one sure but it's still fun. I wish the rest of the movie was more like it instead of the dumb baby and dog.

based

it's pure shit. would only entertain small children and babies.

considering they paid him to not be shit, its pretty based how shit he was.

This movie wasnt even that bad. It's kinda one of those funky "oh yeah, did that actually exist?" movies, but even the first one was like that to an extent. Everyone saying it was the worst movie they've seen is fucking retarded. It did a lot wrong, but the biggest thing was thinking it could ever follow up to Carrey's performance and the original's simple script.

If the movie wasnt 50% baby vs dog cgi nonsense it couldve been a bit better.

Attached: 1562797249277.jpg (370x555, 28K)

yeah thats my understanding, just wondering if there was ever a two-mask showdown. i mean, it's not difficult to write "lol loki forgot about one mask he made"

As if the baby and dog shit is much better

Yea Forums vs Yea Forums

Unironically I fucking wish they did that

bazinga

Attached: Capture.png (1038x738, 582K)

the director wanted rick moranis or martin short for jim careys role in the mask. cant even imagine that. moranis could have used it though.

There was an episode of the cartoon where the mask got split in half, possessing half of two people

The only other person I can imagine is Nicholas Cage, but itd have to be a darker, grittier version of the mask that's more faithful to the comics

>4:56 minutes of pain
Imagine watching the whole thing

Attached: Chicken of the Sea - Iris Scott.jpg (1000x1000, 321K)

dude, cage would have killed it
and he'll literally do any movie
he's even said he won't turn down an offer
I'm surprised they didn't even try for Son of Mask

owy zowy, right in the testicles!

now that you mention it he's the best option.
he could totally still do it too.

Why not?

the cartoon was actually saturday morning kino

Are they the ghosts from Casper reincarnated?

We should sprinkle some nutmeg on it.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x899, 96K)

this is terrible, holy shit

For a man such as yourself.

Attached: lil pete.jpg (214x317, 13K)

My dude is about to get 1 million subs

Lol post your stomach incel

youtube.com/watch?v=QD8aHSquRRY

>when he finds a picture of Calloway's wife
youtube.com/watch?v=HflILF_9O2k

Attached: 299.png (247x185, 85K)

I hate those close up wide-angle shots. Like, get out of my personal space, movie.

Attached: 25982569265.gif (500x335, 1010K)

m.ign.com/articles/2019/07/18/the-mask-returns-with-political-satire-angle-in-new-comic-series

>Dark Horse Comics is reviving the Mask franchise in October. Dubbed The Mask: I Pledge Allegiance to the Mask, this new series will bring an extra dose of political satire to this darkly comical franchise.

>I Pledge Allegiance to the Mask will be written by Halt and Catch Fire showrunner Christopher Cantwell, with art by Patric Reynolds (Joe Golem), colors by Lee Loughridge (Stumptown) and letters by Nate Piekos (William Gibson's Alien 3).

>The new series takes place decades after the events of Dark Horse's previous Mask comics, with the threat of the "Big Head" having largely faded from memory. But that threat returns when a series of cartoonish murders begin cropping up across Edge City, murders which happen to correspond to the rise of a new political campaign promising to "Make America Green Again." It sounds like The Mask has found a new host

Attached: DA311FCB-47E9-400E-98C5-8CF11FDA3248.jpg (650x999, 209K)

Miss me with that propaganda shit, cunt.

Attached: 1466890776405.png (558x744, 428K)

Fuck you faggot y would i post mystomach? O I want those who ride the cock carousel to laugh at me?

They are OBVIOUSLY trying to bait Jim Carrey into making a sequel with this plot

>clownworld: the comic

oh fuck you're bringing back repressed memories I had seeing this in theaters

This cunning satire will surely be what finally gets all Drumpftards to kill themselves

how the fuck did this cost near $100 million?

Embezzling

based

3rd thread I've seen this week, I don't mind this being a thing. Don't let people forget this piece of shit

I've seen overacting but I never seen underacting till now. Why is he in this when he clearly didn't want to do this?

oh god that shot at 30 seconds of the baby trying to do a cartoon running effect. This is horrible.

but those make it more WACKY

Both mask movies were awful

nobody said it needed to be gritty, sperg

Because political comics are selling gangbusters...

You know what? Just let the comic industry fail. Let them keep trying to sell to public libraries and see how long that keeps the lights on.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

Can someanon give me quick rundown of this guy?

God I bought so many dvds in the early 2000s. I hope I don't still have this in my dvd collection.

Attached: LA20FIANCEE20DE20CHUCKY2063.jpg (500x590, 53K)

he has the power to kill billions

Fucking damn, I remember watching this when I was a kid cause my mom and I picked it up for like a few bucks at a Gamestop bin or something. I remember thinking it was kinda funny as a kid, but seeing it again, hooooly shit it has not aged well.

Having seen the original Mask as well, this is just...really weird. It doesn't feel "right", if you get my meaning. It's very otherworldly.

Attached: 1510789610680.gif (600x366, 822K)

Holy shit, for some reason i find her incredibly attractive and want to fuck her as her scarred face moans for more

>underrated post

Attached: LA20FIANCEE20DE20CHUCKY2011.jpg (400x407, 24K)

I remember seeing this over someone's house plus Balto 2
Not a good day for sequels

if The Bogs and The Shadow People played a game of football, Son of Mask would be the field

>Splashes blood on bouncer's face
>"ID not HIV."

Absolutely. Cleanse your palette with a genuinely great film.

>how the fuck did this cost near $100 million?

Attached: maskvmask2.png (878x1099, 339K)

>ID not IV

I laughed. I don't care I laughed. That was funny

Balto had a sequel? I mean of course it did but damn

who the fuck greenlit that budget?
even if it made AS MUCH as the original, they'd be cutting it really fucking close with the marketing costs and theater commissions

Notice only Gen X and boomers are getting mad at this clip

>infusing politics in everything
sure that always work right?

Do you really think all that money actually went into the film?

sickening

Soul

>as a kid

>I was a kid

Worked at the movies when this thing came out. Little kids (like you) didn't wanna go into the dark theaters room with their parents because they were scared of the dark. Had to hype them up to be brave and go in. Cleanest room in the theater because only like 3 people would go in per showing. One of the kids brought me a thank you card the following week and hugged me out of nowhere. I think I still have that card somewhere.

Attached: 1563944532689.jpg (426x404, 78K)

>he hasn't seen Wolf Quest kino

>One of the kids brought me a thank you card the following week and hugged me out of nowhere. I think I still have that card somewhere.

Attached: 1515222256653.jpg (645x773, 87K)

>
>This actor is a charisma void if I have ever seen any.

Everything about Jamie Kennedy's performance in the Son of the Mask is weird. But the dubbing is the oddest part. When you listen to the dubbed voice, it is very monotonous. Everything is spoken in the same tone.

Jim Carrey's version does feel more natural. Jim Carrey is constantly changing the pitch and tone of The Masks voice to fit the context of the scene he is in. It feels like a showcase of Jim Carreys physical comedic performance.

I asked my local comics shop guy why he decided to open a comic book store in a rather remote area when the "industry" is failing as hard as it is.
>I only have the comics to trick people, it's easier to do business for collectable issues if you have inventory. I don't really give a shit about them, I make all my money on selling Warhammer shit and the comics are really just there to pad out the store. Speaking of Warhammer shit, your orkz came in. You gonna swing by and paint with me later this week? You're the only ork player and people tend to buy more paint when you're here.

Perfect

Your post and others made me want to respond. You guys it's the teeth,. His lips don't match what hes saying at all because of the prosthetic teeth, so it confess across as a literal mask rather than changing him.

It's like an unholy ripoff of a Wile E. Coyote bit.

Attached: jackson.webm (786x470, 1.23M)

Every comic shop that is not dying is either a game shop with comics as window dressing, or they are focusing on long box back issues from the 80s, 90s and early 2000s with as little new stock as possible. Some comic shops have completely stopped ordering new comics because no-one buys them and the long box sales are much more profitable, and those shops are doing very well.

Some people think the industry will capsize within the next 3-5 years but the smart comic shops will survive, because they already knew there is no future in mainstream modern comics and hedged their bets with more reliable sources of revenue, like back issues and gaming.

Christ, I don't remember is being THIS bad.

Honestly the dog looks pretty good but the baby looks completely horrible. The baby should have just became a complete cartoon during its shenanigans like the dog instead of the uncanny realistic CGI

Leftist politics in comics are a cancer. They don't learn from their mistakes, they just move to a different publisher every time their host goes out of business because they all want to be friends and ride the sinking ship to the bottom together.

One of the best things to come out of the original The Mask:

youtube.com/watch?v=tVY79A57e4I

GET OFF VENT OR I'LL HAVE YOU BENT

Can't believe i watched this stupid fucking video

BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS BALLS

>Can't believe i watched this stupid fucking video

Awoooo
ooooooo
ooooooo
ooooooo
Gaaaaah!

I hate myself for how much this made me laugh

>SotM details
Another perfect example of why worldwide sales should be discarded.
You could jingle keys for 90 minutes and the retarded 3rd worlders would purchase repeat screenings.

This is a complete representation of post 9/11 US culture. It's just so self referential and soullless like meaningful culture stopped after that attack.

What the fuck lol

Compare that to today where they would make the same movie but cast a black actor

Early 2000s internet culture was so cringeworthy looking back.

We used to say things like ima chargin mah lazor unironically. Seriously what the fuck.

Kinda feels like viewing a fever dream

Not only that but the voice is terribly ADR'd in. It sounds so fucking bad, like they just didn't match the tone of the recorded voice to match the surroundings. It's so bad.

This movie has haunted me for years. I have no idea why my parents bought the DVD, I guess because my father loved the first one and thought this one would be fun. Immediately after that fateful night I watched it, I had recurring nightmares of inflation fetish baby sequences and nose people spitting snot all over me. It got to the point where I dreaded seeing the fucking DVD cover and had my parents throw the godforsaken movie away.

I still get the "YOU'RE JUST TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF YOU" stuck in my head once in a while. Genuinely a movie so bad it's traumatizing, a visual Holocaust

You're onto something here

How were you guys forced to watch this movie? Genuinely curious. I never saw it, but I did see the first film and thought it was pretty good.

where's the extended version bro?

soulless
>youtu.be/wjJ9tt8NUQ4

soul
>youtube.com/watch?v=74KxwkLjE9E

>this is the part where you boogie
>this is the part where you dance
>song ends

his hair is pissing me off

It's pretty sad this semen demon will forever brand herself as that one 'epic le funny meme' instead of doing amateur JOIs on manyvids

Attached: 1480403893209.jpg (646x540, 150K)

it was a less jaded and cynical time where we could actually enjoy stupid things somewhat unironically

You're absolutely right. I just don't know how that feels anymore so it seems alien to me.

A modern day Aladdin

it was the better time because everyone was having genuine stupid fun and there was no ironic memers like nowadays

I feel your pain brother

Carray oozes soul whenever he wheres the mask, thanks to his gift for making comically exaggerated expressions which the movie production team realized they could actually enhance with the makeup/effects

the Kennedy version is completely stiff and allows for virtually no facial movement and doesn't even go for the cartoony bits like the giant teeth, and good lord the hair is just an abomination, it's the definition of soulless

lmao, even when I was a kid I had no interest in this movie or Cat in the head, thought it looked stupid, not even my mom wanted to see that shit either
sucks for you though

it's hard to remember such innocent days ever existed

MY NAME IS CUBAN PETE

Kino

Movie was pretty good you leftist retards just don't like it because it's "problematic*

I was 12 when this came out, my Dad and I loved The Mask, and I had watched The Mask at least 20 times from the backseat of a Toyota Pilot. Even though I couldnt put it into words I knew Son of the Mask just wasnt good and was disappointed.

OH NO NO NO NO

Kek

I'm gonna be honest, I can't stop watching this. It's fascinating.

The absence in his eyes once he exits the car is too funny. Its like he knows he has hit a new low in his acting career

If only a mask sequel were handed to actual visionaries.

Attached: primus.gif (640x480, 1.66M)

Truly kino taste, anons

Attached: desu.jpg (960x427, 33K)

Really loving these Mask threads. I've never even watched Son of the Mask despite my sister watching it all the time when she was a child.

>Freeze!
>He literally freezes himself in ice

Consider yourself lucky.

youtube.com/watch?v=TYHTr2Z82Ao
the king of ventrilo harassment

>amateur JOIs on manyvids
I never knew how bad I needed this. Insane ex home wrecking girlfriends make me diamonds. I want her to make that crazy face as she's on top of me stealing my seed

Attached: 1491879382868s.jpg (488x485, 68K)

Based.

What would you do if you had The Mask?

I never knew I could want something so bad.

>I hated the original Mask
Stopped reading there, what an abhorrent taste.

>being this defensive

why is nobody talking about the bizarre title of the video

>excuse me, hehe... "my bad"
what did the mean by this?

Formerly originally

Do yourself a favor and just call this # now.
youtu.be/DTNcrUBCqXk

I guarantee itll be about a bright, up and coming girl trying to support the first female president but suddenly the world inexplicably falls for a loud, vulgar, sexist, homophobic, racist new candidate (big head, small hands) almost as if they're under a spell of influence and it's up to her and her group of minority friends to put a stop to it before he can "grab America by the pussy" and so her hero Madame President can be elected.

We're not so lucky.

>300 million vs 2 billion
Mutt education

I ain't watching that again

Attached: 1554087856221.jpg (620x827, 310K)

Son of Mask>>>>Mask

>not watching the superior African Mask 2

youtu.be/xJlXnxfZqPk?t=351

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-07-24 11-10-20.png (1257x734, 734K)

It was 100 times better because humor wasn't buried in dollar store nihilism/absurdism and wrapped into 17 different layers of irony. Zoomers genuinely have lower IQ.

Is the mask the strongest character in movies?

Post true surrealist horror comedy kino next time
youtube.com/watch?v=P9EoOuy4SkA

Yes and also the best version of Loki in any media, because he's portrayed as incomprehensible force of chaos and lunacy, and not as some faggot twink with pew pew stick like Marvel's Loki.

I don't like Jim Carrey comedies either. They make me anxious and repulsed

what the fuck

>t.

Attached: 1447446888204.jpg (800x2251, 397K)

The last iteration of the song is actually pretty good.

Reminder that Jaime Kennedy got so butthurt about the critical reception of this that he made a documentary about "hecklers" just so he could whine about the critics who trashed the movie

Surely he must understand that they had a point and his performance was atrocious.

post the broken nekc version

What in god's name

Attached: bugs.jpg (382x358, 56K)

this is truly special

Attached: 1496176413421.jpg (385x451, 24K)

looks like jerma

Attached: RCO072_1466653223.jpg (1280x1920, 1.43M)

I don't like this at all

Attached: ss+(2019-07-24+at+06.38.40).jpg (1692x1092, 167K)

Post the one where he kills people by jamming car parts inside of them.

Happens off-screen.

Attached: RCO025_w_1466653223.jpg (1280x2020, 806K)

It does, but that guy in the middle right panel still used to give me nightmares.

>sticks exhaust pipes up their asses in the movie
>does this in comic
Not sure which is worse because they're still alive in the movie

tfw remember the night that started
kek the whole fucking board was party rockers

what fucking emotion am i supposed to feel during this

Love how the lieutenant that was chasing Stanley as Big Head went from hardass cop to furiously dangerous vigilante when he got the mask.

really makes you realize how great the original is

TELL ME ABOUT JAMIE KENNEDY
WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK

Yeah but they're running on cartoon logic so it's just an inconvenience for them. Here only the mask runs on cartoon logic and everyone else is just normal, so just try to imagine what it must have been like for those guys when the mask shoved that whole thing inside him.

I didn't need this feel

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 425K)

Absolute kino

Dontcha just love halloween

Everything about this is just so off

Attached: 1527484866787.jpg (600x619, 34K)

Is the entire movie ADR?

I have to see the whole thing now

This threads too good to be true. I can't take my eyes offa' you.

If african americans were half this productive they'd go places

Better Loki than Hiddleston

Attached: DrkWZglU8AAqE-V.jpg (852x480, 83K)

>I can do the interview as Ozzie Ozbourne
>Aren't you already?

Its a legitimate question as to which one is gayer

Is there a part where I sneed?

Why don't you own Son of the Mask on Bluray?

Attached: 14afafaf_540x.jpg (540x689, 91K)

My old shop closed and I bought a buncha boxes of 80s and 90s books for cheap because he needed to clear out and didn't have extra room in his house for them.

Attached: IMG_20181114_201655.jpg (800x450, 103K)

It's so dense.

>this is the part where you boogy
>its the end of the song
????

There is something horrifying about it

I'm more offended by the artstyle than anything

heil hitler brother

>seeing this movie in theaters
it was horrible but you guys made me somehow appreciate its efforts, even if it couldn't meet the masks standards

Attached: SOM.jpg (1158x758, 82K)

Worse than I thought it would be

Attached: 1560062771302.jpg (332x351, 19K)

Go away nostalgiafags, the movie is shit

dont make up lies faggot
he did that for the movie he wrote "Malibu's Most Wanted" which is watchable albeit retarded

Primus have real good music videos

Well hello beautiful~

Unironic kino

Attached: n-word.jpg (1199x613, 357K)

Should have changed his rings to spell "NIG"

Why does his chin look like a urethra

>Don't you just love Holocaust Remembrance Day?

youtube.com/watch?v=LBLhV4QqTxI

Clearly his rings spell "MASA"