Can we finally admit it was at least fun to watch?

Can we finally admit it was at least fun to watch?

Attached: captainmarvelbrielarson.0.jpg (1200x800, 95K)

no one here watched it

It was shit and Brie was as unlikeable a cunt in it like she is in real life.

Attached: 03267CD9-59A3-4369-AEAA-710CD232F799.png (982x1200, 1.58M)

It was passable, we're talking Dr Strange and Ant-Man tier at best. It's probably in First Avenger and Dark World tier. Black Panther was better. It certainly was not a billion dollar film on its own merits.

Yes, and I would even go as far as to say it’s one of the better MCU movies to come out recently. Certainly better than Ragnarok, Ant-Man and Wasp, and Endgame

Better than Alita that's for sure

>Black Panther was better.
Imagine actually believing this

Attached: 1563121876372.jpg (2048x1364, 376K)

No and fuck you.

It's Thor: The Dark World and The Incredible Hulk tier (which are the bottom of the MCU but are still great films) but it's really comfy and it has a great waifu who is one of my favourite superheroes even if you take away the waifu aspect.

I was about to say why are you giving shit to The incredible Hulk, unironically might be one of the last good capemovies

I watched it twice satan, once on my own once with my family.
I thought it was at least better than most of the MCU trash they put out these days i.e- Black panther, Thor movies, Dr soi.

>It's Thor: The Dark World and The Incredible Hulk tier (which are the bottom of the MCU but are still great films

imagine being this pleb
watching and enjoying these bastardized abortions of cinema
not even the directors love those films
formulaic, inauthentic shit for kids and adults with low iq

You're not right about that, but might be right about Thor. Seriously, the nigga has a 4th movie coming out and he's been pretty shit since the beginning. Thor 1 is terrible

Obedience is not enough, you must love Brie Larson, you must love her.

Attached: 1563404022445.jpg (750x863, 68K)

I was fine with the film until the final action scenes. I felt like there were 0 stakes with such a powerful hero, by the time Ronan showed up I had basically checked out

>that eye sparkle
my god she’s gorgeous

test

This.

If it wasnt MCU related, which amounts to a free pass these days, it'd be even more critically panned than it already was. Its a rotten nothing of a movie, tiresome even to feminists, and it needed faux controversies to sell tickets. And possibly Disney buying tickets up themselves and fooling charities to give them money. The character itself is forced and has zero icon status in comics. Brie Larson is about as likeable as rag smeared in dirty ass cheeks. And all these threads are tired bait. Aren't we raging about that upcoming Thor movie now? Aren't we about giving them the headlines they want when they eventually promote that? Yeah.

This is my first time being called söy, I'm honored

>If it wasnt MCU related, which amounts to a free pass these days, it'd be even more critically panned than it already was. Its a rotten nothing of a movie, tiresome even to feminists, and it needed faux controversies to sell tickets. And possibly Disney buying tickets up themselves and fooling charities to give them money. The character itself is forced and has zero icon status in comics. Brie Larson is about as likeable as rag smeared in dirty ass cheeks. And all these threads are tired bait. Aren't we raging about that upcoming Thor movie now? Aren't we about giving them the headlines they want when they eventually promote that? Yeah.

Attached: 9B03D4B7-0DFA-44B4-B33F-969673937D91.jpg (275x183, 9K)

>greentexts the whole damn thing
>makes zero argument
God, this place has gotten so lazy. About as much effort put into as the CM movie had.

>we
kill yourself tourist

>>>greentexts the whole damn thing
>>>makes zero argument
>God, this place has gotten so lazy. About as much effort put into as the CM movie had.

Attached: jk22.jpg (480x400, 28K)

You're a faggot if you even saw it.

I don't care about what you eat for breakfast lunch and dinner, you lazy fat ass

Nah soys LOVED this shit film

Attached: 1563539706902.gif (413x243, 51K)

>Nah soys LOVED this shit film

Attached: 1556369635939.png (736x1444, 274K)

Idk, never saw it.

Attached: iasip-dance.gif (320x179, 2.9M)

>God, this place has gotten so lazy. About as much effort put into as the CM movie had.

Attached: 17990B5B-F99B-461F-923B-2DBD0C6587F7.jpg (753x960, 80K)

No, it was shit

Eat shit and die shill. Take that message back to your handlers

Don't know, and will never know. It can be easily skipped, and nothing is lost in the big picture. Same with Black Panther, since you get everything you need to know about him and Wakanda from Age of Ultron and Civil War.

It was alright. Had some fun parts. Seemed a bit too safe and by the numbers though.

Imagine getting paid to shill Brie Larson movies non-stop.
Is that what heaven is like?

Attached: 1563902875610.jpg (1080x1080, 92K)

I did/ saw it twice. good movie.

honestly; I would gladly take a job like that.

>zero meme comprehension
It's nice you admit it

>Is that what heaven is like?
close

Attached: 434.jpg (2267x3400, 1.88M)

>but are still great films
what the fuck is wrong with you

No, heaven is having Brie love you back forever

Attached: 186755FE-FB5F-421C-B0E5-E315FE76BF14.jpg (1080x1052, 153K)

>>zero meme comprehension
>It's nice you admit it

Attached: 74648C2A-86F3-412C-8BBA-090FCCF9ECF7.jpg (233x217, 9K)

And it rapidly devolves into just a shill replying to himself. Wew. Time to go.

>And it rapidly devolves into just a shill replying to himself. Wew. Time to go.

Attached: A2900141-04B1-4C40-9402-B6879E68A38F.png (1159x665, 231K)

It was fine.

>The number of simps and shills in this thread.

Attached: 1563673303252.gif (245x245, 613K)

Yup, I caught that too. This dude is worse than the Euphoria thread shill

I never watched it

No, it was stale and the climax was just here overpowering everything and making the conflict of Endgame seem pointless because it's obvious she's more powerful than any current Avenger. They nerfed her so fucking hard in Endgame. Because they came out so close it was inseparable as a film.

I had to watch this with my dumb normal friends the other day. Holy shit she cannot act, she is literally the worst thing in the movie at any given time she's on the screen. And on top of that all of her lines are so forced and ridiculous. Like when she's got the manacles on and she's all "Do any of you know how to get these off? No? Alright" like rapidfire, like they just HAVE to get through this little gag even though it sounds fucking retarded. They try to make her sound smug and confident but she's just an annoying wooden block the entire time. And then her big moment, her character turning point, is crying I DON'T KNOW WHO I AM and her black friend is all GUURL YOU CAROL DANNERS and then suddenly she's super saiyan 3, what the fuck is that hot garbage. No serious character development or self-actualization at all, it's just "lol ima take this chip out my neck and now I win".

Ironically the only likeable character in the movie was the green asshole. Which is pretty funny cause I was never a big comics fag but I remember "skrulls" were always the enemy every time, and now suddenly this shapeshifting, subversive species of societal infiltrators are suddenly the good guys just "looking for a home".... hmmm....

It was pretty underwhelming, but I have hopes that the sequels will be better. Seeing neckbeards rage was the best part of the whole thing,

Attached: 1563930898930.webm (852x480, 1.99M)

>Seeing neckbeards rage was the best part of the whole thing,
I don't understand. How do people not liking the movie make the movie better? Are you only capable of enjoying things as a reaction of how others feel towards them?

The more I look back on it, the more I like it t b h. I wish they would release CM2 earlier than 2022.

Attached: Captain.Marvel.2019.jpg (1920x808, 124K)

It was just funny seeing a bunch of adult men cry over a superhero movie.

I don't want to dwell too much on the "muh sjw" aspect cause frankly the movie is terrible all on its own without having to take progressive agendas into account, but I thought the whole bit with the black friend and her daughter looked so ridiculous. All those intense spielburging zoomins on the little bright-eyed black girl's face as she gasps in wonder and stares at her white female hero, it's just so schlocky. Like yeaah wow you've finally been uplifted and now you can dare to dream about being a superhero too, it's not just owned by men anymore, you's free! I almost cringe imagining the roomful of producers workshopping that scene and drooling over how many minority lives they thought they were going to inspire like somehow this fetid turd of a capeshit was going to fix all the problems those poor underclasses have and they'd all become honorary PoC white heroes.

Crying?

Does it hurt being so much of a pleb? The script was laughably weak, the plot was an inconsistent illogical mess, the main actress has zero charisma, and even the """jokes""" all fell flat. Second worst Marvel movie behind Dark World.

>her character turning point, is crying I DON'T KNOW WHO I AM
I laughed out loud at that line. Three-quarters of the way through the origin story for this character and she needs someone else to tell her who she is. That's how this movie does character development: Another character describes her to her. What a fucking trainwreck of a script.

its not the worst mcu movie at least

Still better than WW

Who cares how good it was I just love Brie

Attached: 3C6F3873-4801-432C-81F0-47B3C52703AC.jpg (844x805, 34K)

she aged like sour cream tho

Heaven is having a harem consisting of the IRL love of your life and your celebrity waifus.

Oh my Rosh Ha'ayin

back to reality otaku virgin

I'm already married with a woman of my age and we have a daughter now.
We share each other's celebrity waifus.

How about you?
Have sex, my boy.

Brie is perfect.

Attached: 51921193_2226718904056607_6743457753142246261_n.jpg (1080x1080, 89K)

we already discussed this
dont lie, its a sin
you are here 24hs a day
this isnt healthy user

Attached: 1552111908477.gif (290x290, 57K)

just like every woman

I wouldn't know. I never watched it.

Attached: 1562746739289.jpg (314x357, 111K)

I am only here when I wake up at night, I can't sleep or after hot sex with my wife.

sophia boutella is like 38 and looks better than brie

look at those eyebags and leathery skin, lol is she even 30?

Attached: 1562125191217 - Copy.jpg (994x755, 103K)

>we have a daughter now.
>I wake up at night

lol this sad virgin kid cant follow his own lies, keep those (you)s coming

Attached: 1560499604625.gif (500x362, 1.74M)

Sometimes, the baby wakes up at night and I have to put her back to sleep.

>S-s-sometimes, the baby wakes up at night..
this is some sad shit bro you are here 24/7

"my dad is an otaku tripfag whiteknight and loves anime girls"

lol my condolences to your totally real daughter

No one looks better than Brie, sorry.

BEEN NOTICING AN INCREASE IN CAPTAIN MARVEL/BRIE LARSON THREADS LATELY. I WONDER IF IT'S BECAUSE ENDGAME IS COMING OUT ON BLURAY AND DISNEY MOUSE DICK SUCKING SHILLS ARE OUT IN FORCE LIKE THEY WERE IN THE RUN UP TO THE MOVIES RELEASE AND THEN AGAIN JUST BEFORE THE BLURAY CAME OUT!!!

You're fooling no one and your day will come!!!FACT!!!

Watch this post get deleted by jannie scum like the last time.

>be Disney
>in talks with Fox for decades about acquisition
>Captain Marvel due for release in a few months
>get close to striking a deal to acquire Fox
>deal will mostly be paid in shares in Disney stock
>deal will finalize after Captain Marvel release
>can't have Captain Marvel bomb, which would reduce Disney's stock value
>movie is projected to not do too well, especially in China
>can't bomb
>send employees to buy out entire Captain Marvel showings around the nation
>YouTube changes algorithm
>RT redesign
>RT stops accepting reviews below threshold
>Metacritic drops user scores
>"Journalists" in a tizzy
>Twitter in a tizzy
>Half empty theaters
>insanely low critic and user scores (the ones they let be posted)
>Hollywood accounting
>Prelude to the biggest movie ever
>Captain Marvel becomes 6th most profitable release in movie history
>but numerous reports of empty or near empty "sold out" showings for Captain Marvel
>Fox thinks these numbers are legit, finalizes the deal
>movie tanks in China
>Disney shares drop slightly
>Fox gets fucked over
>The Mouse gets away with it?

It's not just the Disney/Fox merger, they also had to top WB/DC's Wonder Woman which did 821 mill worldwide. Anything less than a billion would have been seen as a failure and would have made the Fox boyout more expensive.

Plus you have to take into account that Feminazi's and their SJW white guilt numale closet faggot virtue signaling lapdogs are easy marks who will white knight someone (Anita Sarkeesian) or something (Captain Marvel) using their own money like the suckers they are and all because Daddy (The Patriarchy) didn't love them and hand life to them on a silver platter!!!FACT!!!

>It was shit and Brie was as unlikeable a cunt in it like she is in real life.

It just shows how much of a vile human colostomy bag Brie Larson is that this cesspool of misanthropy would rather worship a slithering kike instead of a white woman because the former shows more warmth and humanity, femininity and sexiness than that utterly disgusting subhuman fungi breeding greaseball Larson. We truly are living in The Twilight Zone!!!FACT!!!

Attached: ............jpg (3471x1907, 606K)

Aquaman worldwide box office = $1,147,761,807

Captain Marvel = $1,126,318,317

Even with the unrelenting shilling, system rigging, ticket purchasing and riding on the heels of the most anticipated movie of this generation (Endgame) that they shoved her into to create false hype while piggybacking her off a decades worth or work and effort, Disney's new flagship character was STILL beaten by a joke character whose solo film was coming off a box office disaster (Justice League) while it promoted pro-Feminism/SJW values (interracial relationships, strong female characters and an environmental friendly message) better than Captain Fungi whose message only appealed to North American white women who are the most coddled and entitled spoiled fucking bitches on the planet and hate their fathers which is the real reason why they cry "DOWN WITH PATRIARCHY!!!" because Daddy didn't buy them a pony.

Not to mention that Aquaman's cast were more likeable and attractive while the movie itself was better Written, Directed and just more entertaining that that boring uninspired piece of shit.

Aquaman is the underdog who had everything going against him but triumphed in the face of adversity while Captain Marvel lost despite being backed by the biggest entertainment corporation in the world!!!FACT!!!

Attached: AQUACHAD VS. CAPTIN FUNGI.jpg (1452x1098, 380K)

Why is disney paying people to change opinion on Brie? She's being replace soon anyway.

Imagine shilling a kike cum dumpster because Daddy didn't love you!!!FACT!!!

Attached: captain cumdumpster.jpg (1280x1280, 150K)

>a kike cum dumpster
she also likes the bbc

a 30yo mudshark with no ass
wew

>Why is disney paying people to change opinion on Brie? She's being replace soon anyway.

Propaganda tactics 101. They've been desperately trying to make this character popular when he books don't sell, no one likes her and they cast a world class cunt in the role. All because they wanted to compete with WB who had Wonder Woman and beat them to the punch in making a comic book movie with a female lead when they could have and SHOULD have made a Black Widow movie years earlier but didn't. This is why they had to piggyback Captain Cunt on the Avengers swan song and buy over half a billion dollars worth of tickets to make people think she's popular!!!FACT!!!

There is nothing to remember about this movie. Not a single scene has the wow factor. Its just her dominating every fight she gets into.

I probably make much more money than you do.
I have a circle of friends who I play basketball and video games with weekly.
I have traveled to other countries a lot.
And my waifus aren't anime girls, they're celebrities.
I have sex with my wife while we look at our celebrity crushes.
I also often have threesomes with my best friend (who is also a woman) and my wife.

You, however, are a miserable little pile of secrets.
But enough talk, let's post cute Brie pics!

Left still looks better!!!FACT!!!

Attached: Brie Larson sip collage.jpg (1403x720, 234K)

What’s up with Marvel hiring these used up, 40 year old roasties for their superhero movies?

Attached: 7283D549-3F04-453E-9709-FC84CE69F211.jpg (2985x4207, 2.58M)

> Why is disney paying people to change opinion on Brie? She's being replace soon anyway.
Yeah, just as soon as that 6 movie contract runs out.

Attached: he.gif (268x330, 1.67M)

It was a shockingly poor example of filmmaking. Two directors, and yet between them not an ounce of anything resembling honesty? Don't compare this film to Strange or Ant-Man, those at least had moments of interesting action. This movie has no flow, no themes, nothing of value. And yet you can see that another director could have made something conventionally watchable

>wall of text
>"i have lots of money, my own family, threesomes, a lambo and my dad works at nintendo"

your mental illness is very amusing

I would want to see receipts from all the cinemas before I believe this. There has to be a paper trail if there was a billion dollars of tickets sold, either naturally or unnaturally

good story is the main "fun" thing for me so no, we cannot agree it was fun, but we can agree that it was fun for you and that it's ok.

>I would want to see receipts from all the cinemas before I believe this. There has to be a paper trail if there was a billion dollars of tickets sold, either naturally or unnaturally

Disney is a multi-BILLION dollar corporation who just spent 52 billion to buy another studio and has over 40% of the market these days. Do you think theater chains are going to risk pissing off the mouse by reporting them? Remember when Disney *ahem* forced cinema chains to keep TLJ in their theaters for a specific amount of time, even though they were empty by the end, and demanded something like 65-70% of the gross during the first 6 weeks!

Sure, you can question the validity of them buying tickets because we haven't seen a paper trail but you can't deny anything else in the unrelenting wave of propaganda and strong arm tactics they used against critics and websites, not to mention that they wanted theaters to ONLY play CM on its opening weekend, and was listed as such on cinema chain websites, until people got wind of it and started reporting it, at which point the chains suddenly revamped their showtimes, allowing other movies to play!!!FACT!!!

I'll admit it was fun if you can explain what the purpose of showing the flashbacks of her failing (through he own lack of ability) and standing up was supposed to mean. Like what kind of stupid message is that?

How many ticket sales were unnatural? Were they evenly distributed across the foreign and domestic box offices? Even if they only had to clear 800m by adding 300m, that's 33 million fake tickets. How does that sort of thing not get out, especially when it's worth shareholder dollars?

>Thinking about Stan. What a legend. R.I.P.

Why would I lie?

I did not watch this movie nor do I wish to

I thought Black Panther and Captain Marvel were some of the worst Marvel movies. Better than Thor 1&2 and Iron-Man 2&3 but that's not saying much.

I enjoyed Thor 2 and Iron Man 2 a lot more then Black Panther and Captain Marvel.
I cant take the Wakanda stuff seriously and Captain Marvel is OP and boring.

Compared to DC movies ? Sure. Compared to any other MCU movie ? Nah

Attached: 1550910311356.jpg (300x100, 27K)

MCU movies are the fast food of movies

naw the soundtrack was what did it for me

>First movie makes over a billion.
>Let's replace her!
user, just looking at your comment has made us all dumber.

I haven't found pictures of our Brie with Weinstein though.

Attached: 8704a59b26b14b7e35f9fa0e068189fa--international-film-festival-the-palms.jpg (700x953, 81K)

>it's fun to watch paint dry
kys land whale sjw

I enjoyed Captain Marvel.

Sip...

Attached: 1563336188439.jpg (994x755, 103K)

still struggling the figure out the point of the movie. it was pretty much irrelevant to endgame and most marvel movies add at least something to the overall universe. i'm guessing it's the skrulls

not a single person i know has seen this film. that is from the normies who at least watch the main avengers movies, to the hardcore marvel fans. i am the only one. are we really expected to believe this made a billion?

>not a single person i know has seen this film
Leave the basement sometime then.

Attached: tl76vyv59ib31.jpg (1080x1080, 133K)

disney's desperate marketing strategies has reached maximum pathetic levels with captain marvel. see pic related which the actually expect us to believe is real. not even the biggest basedboy in the world would choose to set the "most amount of times seen in a theatre" world record to captain marvel especially when endgame came out a month later

Attached: pathetic.png (668x360, 218K)

just ignore the post

lmao yeah the entire character development is "i was perfect the whole time but i didn't realize it"!" instead of someone actually becoming a better person through struggle.

Attached: 1559893503943.jpg (600x450, 174K)

Holy shit I want to lick her pits

Are we just going to pretend, that the jannie isn't an absolute fucking nigger, and is the one letting these briefagging threads stay up, how much is the mouse paying you. turbo nigger.
see you in 3 days.

Attached: jannienigger.png (602x1259, 176K)

>116 times
Fucking Lightweight...

Brie posted this on her instagram a long time ago. She was chosen from the very beginning. Marvel did well.

Attached: 25011220_1749147631804783_7547352936121106432_n.jpg__nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.cdninstagram.jpg (640x640, 56K)

Nothing. Unless you count cheese as currency.
The mouse loves sharing his cheese with us.

It was just another mid-tier Marvel movie. Boring lead, no stand out scenes, forgettable villain, It was pretty much Ant-Man 2

BP is worse than Strange, which is better than Ant-Man. Also Dark World is below First Avenger.

I dont watch children’s shows

wait in line

>muh smile
literal, unironic fake news that will just turn people towards her when they see how beautiful it actually is

Attached: b.jpg (459x500, 62K)

it was pretty bad, if there was no samuel jackson no one would bare it.

*bear