Which is the best sitcom friend character no one can understand?

Attached: CantUnderstand.png (940x488, 490K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bIaUfBjHjpI
youtube.com/watch?v=tJdgErAfiRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=rxzMlNpDQxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kenny, because he's not only funny, but also cute.

Attached: 1562908298507.gif (550x400, 75K)

Asian kid

Does the Toshi count? They subtitle what he says. The other two, the joke is the audience can't really understand them but the other characters can. With Toshi it's the other way around.

Unironically this guy

Attached: A9AD6086-2C2F-431F-AD44-681AE1066997.jpg (204x261, 23K)

Esoterically retarded

rowdy is the pinnacle of this archetype

Attached: J.D._and_Rowdy.jpg (530x795, 82K)

>gag character
>gag character
>character with actual development and non-one-dimensional humor

KotH is the best animated show of all time

Attached: 1350086507887.jpg (166x160, 5K)

Get that piece of shit outta here

Boomhauer easily
youtube.com/watch?v=bIaUfBjHjpI

I like kenny too but he was more of a gag character for the first 5 seasons and then replaced by butters.

Dale does not understand Boomhauer. It is a running joke in the show that Boomhauer corrects him and advises him to not do something stupid but Dale thinks that Boomhauer is agreeing with and encouraging him.

That's not nice, Zach Braff is a good boy.

Boomhauer isn't that hard to understand. Toshi speaks Japanese and Kenny's voice is completely muffled, you just need to separate out the dangols

This
youtube.com/watch?v=tJdgErAfiRQ

Hi IQ post.

LOAN YA MY DANG OL MONOPOLY SET MAN

Except Boomhauer is understandable and Kenny often is

"It's just so wasteful to throw it away, think of all the hungry people we could feed with it instead."
-Zach Braff on abortion

>Kenny being a canonically immortal demigod
>Boomhauer canonically being a Texas Ranger the whole time

Which was more retarded?

You can understand everything Boomhauer says, he just says a lot of nonsense. Maybe 1/5 Kenny lines are understandable.

>character with actual development and non-one-dimensional humor
>Boomhauer
Pick only one. I love KOTH, in season 13 of a marathon right now, but Boomhauer gets 0 character development, they barely even give him personal details.

>half of Boomhauer's arrests are let go because nobody can actually figure out if he read them their Miranda rights

gritty cop show spinoff when?

How many crimes was he a witness to over those 13 seasons?

Middle because he has a sexy kinky Asian sister.

In the first season alone, Hank buys crack and later destroys a child's property in a targeted harassment campaign. The man is a monster and his corrupt friend shields him from the law

Was he the one who squashed the Trip Larsen investigation?

Not all character development is backstory you know. We might not know as much about Boomhauer's life as the other three but I think we can infer quite a lot about his character.

this guy always cracks me up
youtube.com/watch?v=rxzMlNpDQxc

Brad Pitt actually did a pretty good job mimicking Boomhauer's speech when he guest starred as his brother.

When did he ever develop? He's got a clear archetype from start to finish and never changes. There's only like 3 or 4 Boomhauer episodes (and thats being generous) in the entire series and he reverts to status quo after all of them.

>When Boomhauer imagines his version of the firehouse burning down and speaks normally while everyone else sounds like him

A character being developed and progressing are two different things. Just because he's a flat character doesn't mean he isn't a well developed one.

>The one where Boomhauer gets Boomhauer'd and becomes depressed and changes his ways
>The one where he teaches Bobby PUA
>Patch Boomhauer
>The water park episode
Maybe he didn't get enough screen time, but when we did get to see into his life, it was pretty rich stuff.

kenny has had more development than either of em, cease

Was his character better for it? Did all of that bullshit make the show any better?

when they pulled sally out of the quarry and he taught bobby about how hank isn't infallible

I'd say so yeah, it shows the more "hearty" aspect of South Park whenever they decided to be earnest with Kenny's stories

His best are when it's related to his family and how shitty his life is. Like when kenny and his siblings get put into foster care and he usues his mysterion identity to protect his sister. Hell they even used the mysterion gimmick to explore why he gets revived after dying so much

and a more recent one where he gets a job and by the end of it uses his money to buy a toy for his sister that his parents couldn't. Shit like that goes a long way. Sure it doesn't have to be permanent change but I think there's more to speak on kenny than the other too specifically

Attached: mysterion.png (1024x550, 138K)

Yeah...none of that hearty shit is what made south park good.

To you maybe lmao

Attached: ugh.jpg (473x453, 58K)

Why'd they stop killing Kenny? The different ways he died every episode were literally the only entertaining thing about his character. Now they may as well not even have him as a character anymore

That's because Boomhauer episodes suck

Now that's true, He's been getting SNUBBED. They stopped the death gag because they got tired of it, comparing his character to a "prop" which I can understand, he was pretty run of the mill in most episodes before "Kenny Dies"

The Mysterion shit was when South Park straight up became a childrens cartoon. Too neutered and obsessed with being trendy. As opposed to topical, which the show always was.