You like Adult Swim right?

You like Adult Swim right?

Attached: FB2034DC-F28F-40F6-98CF-8027D757BA24.jpg (1080x608, 125K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NDjHW4l9vYc
youtube.com/watch?v=IWXIU0emLvU
youtube.com/watch?v=iRjeXrWJFQ4
youtube.com/watch?v=8eovGJsW008
youtube.com/watch?v=uM22ZaoKnm4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no ones does

Attached: jacket.png (720x720, 584K)

Before R&M Adult Swim was for kids and for young adult wagies. I'm neither, so no.

and what is it now?

WUBBA LUBBA DUB DUB xd

I did until they banned mde

P C B BABAY

Why does American tv have so many poorly drawn/animated cartoon comedies?

Because we don’t have to spend 30 years obtaining a license to own a pencil you fucking dumbass pussy

Pretty much this

Becuz people only watch them for comedy so who cares

Maybe if you did you wouldn't make so much shit

early cuyler did literally nothing wrong.

Attached: 1568568568.jpg (829x659, 116K)

ATHF was based AF

Attached: carl and meatwad.jpg (1920x1080, 1012K)

Do people outside of the south watch squidbillies? Alot of the comedy and references rely alot on knowing stuff in the south.

If you're from a rural area and have a casual knowledge of the south you're fine.

Could have continued on as a webseries like Carl's Stone Cold Lock. Why didn't it?

youtu.be/NDjHW4l9vYc

>implying

All the good animations get swept under the rug

Attached: 01d-1.jpg (991x706, 64K)

tfw adult swim used to air in my country at midnight and now they just fucking cancelled it along with toonami

Attached: sadcat.jpg (550x733, 241K)

I watched it when it originally aired, haven't really been into since the mid-2000s. I remember the last stuff I watched was Squidbillies, Sal of the Molemen, 12 oz Mouse, Tim and Eric, etc.

good show

I thought this show was just stupid but I watched it as part of the line up anyway.
Then as it went on all the stuff I thought were just random nonsense started to coalesce into an actual plot.
And then I sorta stopped watching tv for a bit. I hope the show ended well.

HOW BOUT THEM DAWGS

Attached: XHUVDFq.jpg (383x478, 85K)

Yes, but I hate Squidbillies, fucking retarded show.
Bring back Aqua Teen and MDE ffs.

the creators didn't want the show to end it was [as] choice. They probably won't work on a show that they don't get paid for and I'm not sure who actually owns the rights so they may not be able to just produce it themselves.

Squidbillies is a magnum opus to the southern condition. To bad you cant comprehend.

Attached: 114223-1532336916.jpg (640x360, 35K)

squidbillies is great fag

Based UG poster

>Early gets drunk and violent
>Granny is senile
>violence occurs
Rinse and Repeat, the only good part of the show is Based Dan Halen but they use him sparingly.
If you watched the show after Season 4, you'd know it's basically become a political platform for Dave Willis, he just gets Early to act retarded but then spout right wing talking points to dismiss them "gay marriage is wrong", "jews control the media", "lock Hilary up".
Politics aside, it's just bad comedy.

you know it's 2019 and only plebs watch tv on tv, right?
like, you could go fuckin torrent every episode of ATHF in one download in under an hour.

I've been a squidbillies fan since it came out.
i find early cuyler endearing. i can disregard the cartoonish violence, it's not the funny part.
it's clear to me the creators felt the need to distance themselves from a misaimed fandom.
people like me
the first blatant instance of this is in S3E18 "Pile M For Murder", where at the end of the episode after his scheme fizzles out Dan Halen opens a yoga studio for "fat republican White women."
such instances only got worse, but stuff like that wasn't in every epiosde.
for me it was politics aside, good comedy.
favorite episode: Burned and Re-burned

Attached: 1555913987255.gif (300x225, 1.89M)

Mine was a sober sunday. What loved most with the series was the amount of music guests they had in a lot of eps

That's a fair enough analysis, I'm glad you noticed it's shift too. My favorite episode was the Dan Halen talk show one: youtube.com/watch?v=IWXIU0emLvU

38 Special and David Allan Coe were all great on their respective episodes.
the show had great music all around. "Mephistopheles went down..." is a top 10 episode.

Dan Halen was consistently one of the funniest characters.
>overt racial prejudice. impressive.

>turn on the whore swallowing machine
>I don't like it when you call our particle accelerator that

You can watch all episodes on the adult swim website, free.

>tfw u will never again be a kid in your room watching space ghost and not understanding any of the humor or references but u still watch it because it's after ur bed time on a school night and ur a rebellious 9 year old

The Japanese have a saying. Hanawanna something... I bought this sword in Japan.

Attached: Dan Halen folded 69 gorillian times.jpg (295x171, 10K)

i didn't ask for these feels

TFW no ones respects the best thing to come from Williams Street

Attached: pyOTjh6eOTLT37mh2UBcJl6ux0E[1].jpg (780x1147, 210K)

People are getting nude?

DEAD

Or...NUDE?

I HAVE SEX WITH DOGS -- WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?!?

Attached: d2c[1].jpg (512x384, 33K)

ICE CREAM SODA

free charls

but watching TV has its place though like just flipping it on late at night. i like it

I love how he has a different hat in every episode and they're all equally hilarious

You don't understand! The protecting stone makes this Yugioh disappear! Which means the Miyagi Crystals will help very much in searching for the Yugioh barrier. That means the others won't be able to look for us since things move more easily the closer they are to human form. The Shaku is being attracted to the debris and for now-

Mmmm bannannanana

>A Sober Sunday
my nig nog

You see

Hhaamburgers should be high.

youtube.com/watch?v=iRjeXrWJFQ4

INITIATE BUN SURROUNDER
This was the best episode.
>FUND IT

it's a masterpiece. it's exactly what anime looks like from the perspective of someone who has no idea what anime is. and they also have fun making fun of the [as] lolsorandom humor.

I've had enough of your bull*fizz*. All of you stupid anime people going through my yard, I'm sick of it!

Where my Venture Bros bros?

Literally the only reason I actually like squidbillies is because I'm from the hillbilly south. So I can relate. I don't know why anyone else would watch it.

Cornzu is my favorite

mmmmm

Attached: 1553038831899.png (454x446, 250K)

when hes the radio host youtube.com/watch?v=8eovGJsW008

youtube.com/watch?v=uM22ZaoKnm4

Use the cream!

I love the stupid radio voice
>He's a cowboy.

HE'S A COWBOY

I can't hear anything except carl when the old guy talks