Will we ever see a zeppelin biopic?

will we ever see a zeppelin biopic?

Attached: R-191_LedZep_Acoustic1977_Gruen.jpg (1554x965, 264K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P8oZAeL084Q
youtube.com/watch?v=n7VDUWtgNQQ
youtu.be/tp0jZ4BGuDw
youtu.be/ZaM6lTmhnak
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yeah but they'll cast Plant as a nigger or something

If Plant dies, probably. Page'll be all over it.

Staring Greta Van Fleet

This

well they stole pretty much their entire catalog from niggers

And the ones they did they changed quite a bit and made far better songs with them. And the vast majority they wrote themselves

huh?

not until they're all dead

Oy vey...All of Led Zeppelins songs were ghost written by Led Belly, Rosa Parks and Ike Turner. It's not possible for Englishmen to write great songs, goy

Who will play Lori Maddox?

Attached: lori-maddox-jimmy-page.jpg (900x628, 60K)

Yeah I want to see two hours of Jimmy Page doing heroin and stealing old blues songs
>by 1977 Jimmy Page weighed 125, his diet consisted solely of banana daiquiris
Exciting stuff

>Willie Dixon writes Hoochie Coochie Man for Muddy Waters
>Bo Diddley takes the beat and basic premise, flips a few words around, and writes I'm A Man which ends up being a much more popular song
>Muddy Waters takes I'm A Man, flips the words around a bit, sets it to Hoochie Coochie Man's music and claims himself as the sole write, basically plagiarizing himself, Willie Dixon, and Bo Diddley at the same time
This is completely okay

>Led Zeppelin takes the chorus and title of You Need Love from Willie Dixon and Muddy Waters
>Adds a completely different music and instrument structure to it, records it using a reverb effect that Page invented when he was with The Yardbirds and comes out with Whole Lotta Love
This is not okay and dey raciss hacks for ever existing

jon lovitz

He was trying to photosynthesize, like a plant

have sex

The best dadrock band for a biopic would be The Allman Brothers. Led Zeppelin would be them just doing heroin and groupies for 10 years before dying.

Allman Brothers have humble beginnings before making it big, tragic deaths, behind-the-scenes strife, addiction, and a triumphant return to work with. You could hammer out an actual plot and drama with them.

Attached: allman-brothers-band-1969.jpg (1024x725, 411K)

Who cares.
Musicians are all terrible people who will fuck your gf and steal your money.
They got no honor and the only thing they respect is their music.

Their music sucks.

But she's only 14 user

Attached: 02-Lori-Maddox.jpg (702x480, 152K)

What a fucking dumb retarded junkie

>and a triumphant return
What the FUCK are you talking about? They died with Duane

no, they're not gay enough or jewish enough to get a big screen biopic

Poor Pagey

Attached: pagey.jpg (976x630, 104K)

Their last lineup with Derek and Warren is still pretty fucking good. It's much better than they were in the 80s and 90s.

Attached: allman-624-1357140579.jpg (624x420, 290K)

Stairway To Heaven: The Led Zeppelin Story

Attached: stairway-to-heaven.jpg (900x618, 79K)

Derek Trucks is the most overrated player that ever lived. I'll take Skydog anytime
youtube.com/watch?v=P8oZAeL084Q

No one's arguing that Duane isn't much better, but only one of them is still alive.

Derek seems to think going up the frets a lot means something. It really doesn't. Poor Eric here surrounded by third rate hacks
youtube.com/watch?v=n7VDUWtgNQQ

Kate Micucci

No because it would just be about good friends having fun making music together.

chillin' at Bron-Y-Aur

Attached: Bron-y-aur.jpg (620x444, 106K)

wish they would’ve explored their acoustic side even more thoroughly in the 69-73 era. love me some zep
to be fair they scored hits with ramblin’ man and jessica, though their later works were obviously not as good as their first three albums + fillmore

when the last one dies and their kids want money, yes

Neither of them are okay and both are hacks

you expect niggers to steal though

fuck that give me an iggy pop one

They ironically became more comercially sucessful after Duane's death, but i get what you're saying they looked and sounded souless during the 70's. it's a shame really, as talented as Duane was he was still a junkie heroin addict, and that's probably what caused his death.

Actually they ripped off the Small faces version
Especially the vocals from the late Steve Marriot
youtu.be/tp0jZ4BGuDw

>it's a white pasty british heroin addict plays "the blues" episode
youtu.be/ZaM6lTmhnak