The guy who played Harry Potter is 30

>the guy who played Harry Potter is 30

You feel old yet? Because you're getting old.

Attached: harrypotter.jpg (500x700, 63K)

No

no, i'm 18
the harry potter movies are shit

Sometimes I forget I'm older than 20. Does that happen to anyone else?

3 tear age gap felt like a lot more when it came out. Also no, I have spent my twenties trying to drink myself to death and don't really remember anything, so I have the life experience and memories of a 19 year old even if I feel my body failing like someone older.

I just turned 27 and have spent almost half of my life shitposting here lmfao

>tfw I am 30.

Fuck.

Since I was 22 I always remember my age as 28. No idea why. I'm soon 27 and 28 still comes to my mind before my actual age.

I've had a looming feeling that I've been sitting on the precipice of death since I was about 21. Six years on and I still feel this way. I get up, I go through the day, always feeling like I'm just about to die. It doesn't even really affect me anymore.

That boy is insanely handsome.

That's my dad

>Hermione is the same age as me

Attached: 192834193471923.jpg (674x856, 144K)

all the time and I'm 35. helps I dont live in my home town, saw a facebook of someone I knew and they looked like shit.

I'm two years younger but look about a decade older because of based booze, stress, and lack of child foreskin facial creams

You are insanely handsome. I want to kiss you.

I'm 30 and live with my mom

I want her to step on me

Kill yourself faggot scum

i want her to sit on my face and let out a big, stinking wet fart

>Weinstein goes down
>career dies
hmmmm

me too man,i feel like people born in '92 are doingworse than any other milennials. i literally can't get my shit together.

That's why she's doin the super feminist thing to stay relevant

Yeah, sometimes I still wake up thinking it's 2013. I also often dream about it. I've always thought life would change significantly after you turn 18, but everything stayed mostly the same, except work and bills joined the equation.

Attached: 1563626467196.png (480x445, 121K)

True. She apparently has another movie coming out this year tho. She should just coast of her savings and have a few kids. I fucking hate feminism for what it's done to women. They still want to have a family but they feel like they should do more, a lot of them go crazy because of this. Sick stuff.